Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Al and said, "It looks like you're overdressed." I reached over to help him take off his shirt.

Dory was right there. "Mommy," she said, (she hadn't called me mommy for years -- she was playing) "I brought down this really stretchy thong of mine. I want Daddy to wear it so that his big fuckin' cock and balls are right against the fabric that usually caresses my pussy. Then tomorrow I'll wear those same panties so that the fabric that was cradling his cock will then be caressing my pussy. That sounds so hot, doesn't it, mommy?" she asked.

Oh, Fuck. I don't think I was completely down from last night's fantasy. And now this? My pussy was getting wet. My eighteen year old daughter wanted to play. She wanted to play with consenting adults. She wanted to play like a consenting adult and I wanted to play, too.

"Oh, Baby," I said, "let's think about this as adults -- as consenting adults -- as consenting adults with big tits." I reached out to play with her tits and she was right with the program. She started sucking on my left nipple. I pulled her waist in closer to me and then moved slightly to the side so that she could hump my right leg and I could hump hers. She took her mouth off my tit and we started to kiss. For each of us one hand was on a tit, the other hand on the other's ass as we rode each other's thigh.

I broke off the kiss to say, "As consenting adults, I think the adult thing to do would be to consult your Daddy." By now he was overheated by the blatant display of female sexuality and wantonness. I continued, "We need to check the condition of his cock, don't you think?"

"Oh, Mommy, I think that would give us the most accurate answer to our predicament." We reached to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. They fell to his ankles. His cock was straining against his thong. He was totally hard. "I think we have our answer," I said.

We actually left Al alone so that he could calm down. He stepped out of his pants and finished making breakfast. He never did calm all the way down. As he got up to take a second serving of pancakes off the griddle we noticed that his cock was a little more flaccid so we quickly pulled down his thong and put on Dory's g-string. Later, when he worked outdoors he would wear jeans over it. In the house he only wore the g-string. We also insisted that today was a no shirt day.

Al cleaned up after breakfast. Dory and I went into the living room where Dory set up her computer again to drive the TV and put on another dad-mom-daughter porno. When Al was done in the kitchen he came into the living room. He saw what we were watching. He came and sat between us for a few moments until the video was done. As we finished watching the video Dory and I played with his cock and he had his arms over our shoulders and was playing with our tits. Then he excused himself and went to work on the house.

At this point porn and fantasizing over some of the things we watched became part of our sexual activity. We would watch porn and if the porn was of an attractive couple fucking, we would fantasize about swinging with them. Sometimes I would make up a story about what I would do with the man, sometimes about what Al would do with the woman. Sometimes I would fantasize about what I would do with the woman. We investigated every possibility.

We would go out dancing and spot an attractive couple. When we got home, we gave them names and talked about my dancing with him and Al dancing with her, then going some place and fucking.

We would go to a rock concert and I would be dressed extremely sexy and would attract the attention of a lot of guys. Then we would come home and fantasize about me fucking one or more of them. I would point out girls to Al or Al would spot a really sexy girl and when we got home we would fantasize about Al fucking her or me playing with her. We'd fantasize about one of the guys in the band who looked hot, wanting me to come back stage to his dressing room so he could fuck me.

Sometimes we would stay home and watch masturbation porn. Al would watch a really sexy girl masturbating and he would masturbate with her and talk to her, telling her how hot she was and how much she was making him want to fuck her.

One of my favorites was putting on porn of a naked male bodybuilder sporting a full erection -- his body all oiled up and jerking off his cock until he shot his massive load. I had some large dildos of various skin colorings that would match the coloring of the guy I was watching. I would fuck myself with that dildo, and talk to him really dirty: telling him to fuck me with his great big cock; to make me his dirty fucking whore; and that I loved being a slut who gets turned on by massive naked men with huge cocks. I loved it when their bodies were all oiled up and were glistening in the light. I loved the way they looked when they were well tanned -- or black.

Sometimes we would watch double penetration videos and then Al would put a dildo in my ass while he fucked my pussy, or would put a dildo in my pussy while he fucked my ass.

I had been watching instructional videos and porn for a few months now when I decided I wanted to get a boob job. I wasn't especially small, but I really loved the look of some of the silicone enhanced porn stars. I decided I would go down and talk to Eve about it. Eve looked well endowed herself. I did not want to say for sure, though, that she had had a boob job. So I went down to her place one Saturday afternoon, wearing a pair of leggings, a black pair of knee high boots, a push up bra and a soft black leather jacket. I had a black leather dog collar around my neck and some long earrings.

I went up to her front door, rang the doorbell and waited. She opened the door. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a sweater that clung to her, putting her big boobs on display. I asked whether she had a few minutes to talk. When she said she did, she invited me in.

After a few minutes of small talk, I approached the subject by saying, "I know you come from Las Vegas, so you are likely to have known one or more girls who have gotten a boob job. Well, I'm thinking about having a breast augmentation done myself, and I wondered if you might have heard some things that I should know before committing myself to having the surgery."

As I had hoped and expected, Eve had the procedure done some time ago herself and could give me a lot of advice from her own experience as well as based on the experiences of some of her friends and co-workers. "However," she went on to say, "an augmented breast feels different from a natural breast, and you might as well feel the difference yourself." She began taking off her sweater. I was just sitting there.

"If you want to feel the difference, you're going to have to take your top off, too," she said. I unbuttoned my jacket and took off my bra. "Now feel your tits and feel my tits and you'll notice a difference. If you don't like that feel or don't think you want that feel, then you don't want the implants.

"I do still have sensitivity in my breasts and nipples although some girls say that they've lost some sensitivity and a few claim they are more sensitive." I stood there feeling her tits, then feeling my own. I lifted hers and lifted mine. I moved them from side to side. I played with her nipples and they got hard as I manipulated them. They felt different, but not bad. And they looked as good as any I had seen in porn.

Then came the zinger. "The other thing to consider is that you have a husband. He probably likes to feel your tits and play with them and suck them and have a good old time with them. So unless he's totally a visual man and doesn't care at all about what he feels, you might want to take into consideration what your husband thinks about the feel of fake tits."

"I understand what you're saying," I said, "but how do I do that? Is there something at the surgeon's office that he can feel to get an idea what it will be like?"

"Simpler than that," replied Eve.

"Oh?" I said.

"Ta-daaaa," she said, throwing her shoulders back. "Simply invite him over here and have him make out with both of us, switching back and forth. He'll know in short order whether enhanced breasts are a turn-on or a turn-off. And you'll know, too. Give him a call."

I gave Al a call. He knew already that I had been contemplating getting implants. We had talked about it on more than one occasion. He had always said, "That is totally up to you. I love you just the way you are. If you really want implants, I'm sure I will love you that way, too."

But now I explained to him what Eve had said to me about the feel of an enhanced breast feeling different from a natural breast. I explained that she let me explore the difference comparing my own breasts with her enhanced ones. But it would be so sad if I got the implants only to find out later that my husband was turned off by the feel of enlarged breasts. So I wanted him to come over to Eve's to feel for himself whether this is something that would be good or bad for our intimacy.

"This sounds a little bizarre to me," he said.

"I know," I said, "but once she had me try it for myself I could tell that she was right and that there is a significant difference in the way they feel. And I'd hate to get a boob job only to find that it turns you off because it feels so unnatural to you. So please, come over here with an open mind and try feeling me up and then feeling her up to make sure you're not turned off by the feel of her tits. I'd really appreciate it."

"Okay, but it will be a few minutes because I have to get cleaned up a little bit," he said.

In the meantime I was sitting on the sofa topless next to Eve. She was a very attractive woman. My eyes were drawn to her tits. Her eyes were drawn to mine. I thought I knew what was happening. I lifted my eyes up to meet hers. She must have sensed it. I said, "It doesn't seem quite fair that I spent all that time playing with your tits and you didn't get to touch mine. Maybe you ought to even the score while we're waiting for Al."

Her hand reached out to caress my right tit. Our eyes were still locked. We leaned forward and kissed one another, tentatively at first, but soon we were kissing like lovers and my hands were back playing with her tits as she continued to play with mine. Our legs intertwined and while we both still had our pants on we were humping each other's thighs. I was thinking about unbuttoning her jeans, pulling down her zipper and reaching for her pussy when the doorbell rang.

Eve ran to the door, looked out the peep hole to make sure it was Al, and when she knew it was, she let him in. I don't know whether Al sensed that we had been playing with one another before he rang the doorbell, but if he did, he didn't let on. Instead, he let Eve explain again about how enhanced breasts feel different from natural breasts and if I was going to get a breast augmentation, Al should have some say in it in that breasts are not only an erogenous zone for a woman but were something that a man -- a husband -- was attracted to, usually not only by the way they looked but also by the way they felt to him as he was fondling her.

So the plan was that Al should spend some time making out with me, especially feeling my breasts and what he enjoyed about them. Then, after a few minutes of doing that, he should make out with Eve, again, especially feeling her breasts and whether it was enjoyable to do so. Al would probably have to spend a little more time with Eve to get over the difference between my natural boobs and her fake boobs before he could really determine whether he found them enjoyable or not.

So Al sat next to me on the couch and started making out with me. At first it was awkward with Eve in the room, but she tried to keep herself inconspicuous. After a while we forgot about her and started going at it pretty hot and heavy and my hand was going to his crotch and he was getting ready to play with my pussy when we realized why we were doing what we were doing and stopped, Al saying, "I think I've got a pretty good idea what I like about those tits," and he gave me another kiss before we separated.

I got up off the couch. "He's all yours," I said rather awkwardly.

"For a few minutes just for this trial," Eve said. That was reassuring to me.

Eve sat next to Al. They started off very awkwardly. He looked at her face, then down to her tits, then to her face. She moved in to kiss him; he moved back. "I can't do this," he said.

"Please, for me," I said. "I really have to know whether breast implants will be okay with you or not. Eve won't bite," I said in an attempt to lighten the mood. I stepped way back.

If anyone was the aggressor, it was Eve. She moved forward gently to give Al a kiss on the lips. He let her. She held the kiss. His lips relaxed. She started to unbutton his shirt. She whispered to him, "You have to experience what it feels to have these puppies against your bare chest." She took off his shirt and moved in for another kiss. Al was now reclining against the back and right arm rest of the sofa. Eve was resting her upper body on his chest, her left arm around him her right hand stroking his cheek as she whispered, "Now that's not so bad, is it?"

She went back to kissing him, this time offering him a little bit of tongue. Al was beginning to get lost in the moment. Eve sat up and pulled back, sitting against the sofa. She grabbed Al's right hand and pulled it towards her and he sat up. She put his right hand on her left breast. "That feels good, Al, play with my titty." As Al did, she continued, "Feels so good, Al, you're making me horny. Play with my nipples, Al."

So far she had been guiding him and she could not tell what Al was thinking. Did he need her to tell him because he did not like the feel and could not get used to it, or just because he was shy and reserved and felt awkward playing with someone who was not his wife? I was wondering the same thing. In fact, I had pretty much decided that a breast implant was not in my future because Al just was not responding to it.

And then it happened. Without any coaxing, he moved his head down to Eve's right nipple and started teasing it with his lips and tongue the way he teased my nipples when we were engaged in foreplay. And Eve was responding. Her right hand was reaching down to the crotch of his jeans and her left hand was rubbing her own crotch.

And then, amazingly, Al suddenly ended that highly erotic make out session saying, "Breast implants will work for me no problem. Now I have to get back to work." He threw on his shirt and went out the door in no time.

After the door closed, Eve said, "He's got a nice one."

"Knows how to use it, too," I added.

"Is there any possibility we could relieve a little bit of the tension here?" asked Eve.

I sat down, unzipped my boots and took off my yoga pants and thong. Eve stripped as well. Putting my head between Eve's legs I started to work on her pussy with my mouth and my fingers.. Al had done a good job of getting her warmed up. When my lips and tongue started working on her clit in earnest she came hard. I waited until she relaxed a little bit, then worked my fingers on her G spot and touched her clit with my tongue and she came again. I let her relax a little bit, then I worked my fingers in her pussy again and this time wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it up between my lips and teased the tip of it with my tongue and she exploded in orgasm.

I let her relax. She offered to take care of me, but I confided in her that I thought I had better get home and take care of Al, who, in turn, would take care of me as well. She understood. As I left she asked, "You don't ever loan him out do you?"

I answered simply, "Sure, but only to fix dripping faucets."

With Eve's support and encouragement, I actually had my surgery done in Las Vegas by the surgeon who had done hers. In three weeks I was back to work and feeling good. As soon as I had decided to have the surgery, Al also made reservations for us at a hotel on the Gulf coast for spring break some months later. It was at a location that allowed girls to go topless and to wear thongs.

It was a little risky, but we talked it over between the two of us first and then talked with Dory. She was now nineteen years old. Al was willing to make reservations for four. Dory could bring a friend, either male or female. The friend would have to be comfortable to be with Dory's parents and for Dory's parents to be openly affectionate with one another in front of that friend. Furthermore they would have to accept that I would be spending time being topless and wearing thongs and that Al would be wearing a thong as well.

Dory was happy with this. In fact, she talked about having her tits enhanced as well and went with me to my first consultation with the surgeon. But he flat out refused to perform surgery on Dory because she was still too young. Dory wanted to be with her father as he wore a thong. There was still a little bit of an Oedipal thing going on and Dory liked to expose herself to her father and tried to get him to expose himself to her. While she had seen him in a thong, she had not seen him in a baggie and the times she had seen him naked and/or with an erection were very rare..

On our last night out before my surgery we went dancing. As had happened a number of times, when Al and I decided to take a break and sit down at a table to relax and have a drink, a guy came up to me and asked me if I'd like to dance. He was vary attractive and when Al explained to him that we were there as a couple and would be dancing as a couple, he understood and left us alone. But I decided that night I would bring it up to Al when we got home.

I brought it up in this context: that when Al had come over to Eve's to compare my natural tits to her enhanced tits, I thought I would have a hard time dealing with seeing him making out with Eve. However, my experience was such that although I did experience some pangs of jealousy, those pangs were far outweighed by the feelings of arousal I felt as I saw them making out. It was hotter than watching porn. Part of me was hoping that their pants would come off and that they would go further -- at least to where they were both going down on one another. But, of course, that didn't happen.

But I was wondering whether maybe we weren't at that point in our fantasizing and acting out our fantasies that we should begin to engage other willing players. Specifically, I was pretty sure I would find it a turn on if I saw Al dancing with a hot woman. And I was wondering if Al was at such a place that he would be turned on seeing me in the arms of some other man. Those types of scenes were often the stuff our fantasies were made of.

Well, the surgery made us spectators for a while when it came to dancing, but by the time spring break rolled around I could dance with the best of them as long as I wore a bra that gave me good support. I owned several that gave me the support I needed while showing me off to full advantage.

Dory had decided to ask her current boyfriend to come along on our trip to the Gulf for spring break. The times have changed. My dad certainly would not have suggested such a possibility and certainly wouldn't have allowed it. On the other hand I had been supplying my daughter with condoms for years. I gave her what I hoped would be more than she needed. I told her she could give away excess to her friends. I told her she could ask for more and I would give them to her no questions asked. So far it had worked out as far as I could see.

She was more open and candid with me than I would have expected. She told me that most of her friends and classmates were sexually active. It was a natural part of dating as far as they were concerned. She and her boyfriend had been sexually active for some time. They were beginning to get serious. After graduation, he was planning on going on into vocational school for auto mechanics. Dory was thinking about the same type of thing in the area of cosmetology.