Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time. He lay on his back, his big black cock standing straight up, big veins protruding, ready to stimulate my love canal. I took him in my mouth once more, put the condom on him and lubed him up, not really thinking that he would need the lube because my pussy was flowing like a river. I straddled him with my pussy right above his cock. I spread my lips and lowered myself all the way down in one complete motion.

"I'm now, officially your black cock slut," I said. "No. Wait. I paid for your string swimsuit, so with that payment I think you can call me your black cock whore. Fuck your black cock whore, T.R. Fuck the shit out of your white bitch!"

All those hours of waiting for this and all the stimulation that we had been giving one another as we kissed and fondled one another all day long and all the playing with each other that we did from the shower until now was culminated in what was coming out of my slutty mouth and he shot his first load straight up into his whore's cunt.

As I felt his cock pumping its load I, too, contracted in orgasm around his cock. I slowed and then stopped my movements as I felt him become smaller and more flaccid within me. I climbed off of him and lay next to him. He removed the rubber. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm the man, I should have been the one protecting you. But I was only thinking of myself and how I could comfortably approach the topic of using protection. You just took it upon yourself to take care of it. Thank you.

"And I'm sorry I came so quickly. We've just been enticing each other all day and so much tension was built up within me I couldn't hold back," he continued.

I realized that maybe he thought it was all over. "Well, that was just tension relief," I said. "Now the real fun starts." I moved my head down to his cock and stated working on him. I had not washed him off. I just started sucking on his cock and working on his balls to get him hard again. It didn't take him long. "Now fuck me any and every which way you want. I'm your personal black cock whore. Use me for your pleasure," I said just after putting another condom on him.

And he did. No one was counting, but he placed me in several positions over the majority of the next hour, played with my clit and my tits and my ass. He had me ride him in a couple of positions and he fucked me from the back, from the front and from the side. I had cum several times already when he announced, "Here I cum, Where do you want it?"

He was in a position where it would not be difficult to do it, so I said, "On my tits." and he obliged.

We relaxed next to one another, side by side for a while before he said, "I really don't want this to end."

I replied, "It has been fun."

He thought some more. Then he said, "It doesn't have to end, at least not yet. Let me pick you up tonight at 7:30. I'll drive you into the big city where we have a sex club. You're an exhibitionist. I'm an exhibitionist. At that club we can dress sexy, show off, look at other sexy people, dance with one another and with others, and then we can put on a live sex show. They have a room for that. It would be announced that we would be putting on a show, Then we would come into the room where there is a bed. We'd strip one another, get one another excited, put on a condom and fuck in front of twenty to thirty people until both of us have cum. And then, once we relaxed and maybe had a little something to drink, I would bring you back here to the hotel. What do you think?"

I was silent for a while. "This is quite a ways beyond what we were doing here. I am with my husband, daughter and her boyfriend. We have been here for one another and always close by. You want to take me away. While you have been honorable with me and treated me well, it is still a big step. Let's shower and think and talk about it some more."

That is what we did and before he left he promised me no alcohol or drugs in any way. He showed me his drivers license and I copied down all the information. We went down to his car and I got the make model, year and license plate number. We talked about what I should wear. It did sound exciting. We decided that it might be more comfortable for him if he picked me up in the lobby of the hotel rather than come to the room. This did seem like a once in a lifetime opportunity to build on one of our recurring fantasies. On a number of occasions when Al and I fantasized we fantasized about me going somewhere with my lover. I told him I would talk it over with my husband, but he should tentatively plan on it.

When Al came to the room, I explained what I had an opportunity to do. He was totally understanding. If this worked out, it would be another fantasy come true. The potential was that as I recounted my experience later when Al and I were together fucking, it would be really hot. He, too, was concerned about me being so far away and with a person we knew so little about.

When 7:30 came Al went down to meet T.R. He thanked him for showing me a fun time during the day. Then he reminded him of President Reagan's old saying, "Trust but verify." He asked to see T.R.'s drivers license and wrote down all the information. He asked to see the car and took the license plate number. Then he asked for his cell phone number. When T.R. gave it to him Al immediately called it and was pleased to hear it ring in T.R.'s pocket. He wanted the name, address and phone number of the club to which we would be going. Again, once he got that information, he called the club just to hear how the phone would be answered. The person answered with the name of the club.

Al reiterated that we did not drink alcohol or use drugs and we expected him to abide by that. To kind of lighten the mood he said, "As you experienced this afternoon, she doesn't need any kind of drug to help her enjoy sex." T.R. acknowledged that. He asked what time T.R. expected to get me home. Then he requested that when T.R. brought me home, he should bring me all the way up to the room, just so that I would be safe. He ended by saying, "Have fun and treat her well." They shook hands. Al came up to get me. He rode down the elevator with me. When the door opened and he saw that T.R. was only a few feet away, waiting for me, he gave me a kiss and said, "Be careful but have fun."

I showed him the condoms in my clutch purse and said, "I will."

T.R. drove a nice car -- a BMW I believe. By the time we got into town traffic was light. We pulled into the club parking lot. He came around and helped me out of the car. I was wearing a pink plaid pleated micro miniskirt with no panties. I did have silver clip-on clit jewelry and silvery jewelry that pushed on and surrounded my nipples. I had a jeweled butt plug up my lubed ass. I wore a pink cotton knit crop top. The knit was rather thick and it had ties right under my breasts. The tightly tied top gave my tits support. Yet, by simply undoing the knot below my breasts my tits would be free. On my feet were the acrylic platform heels and silver earrings dangled from my ears. Around my neck was a pink vinyl choker. I wore pink lipstick and pink and silver eye makeup. I put rouge on my pussy lips, my tits and my ass just to subtly bring attention to them. I thought it made me look like a bitch in heat.

We went into the club. He evidently had been there before because the people at the door seemed to know him and it seemed as though he did not have to pay a cover charge. He took me to the bar and asked me what I would like to drink. When I asked for a lemon/lime soda, he ordered two -- one for himself. I had to head to the ladies room and I assume he went to the men's because he told me where to wait for him. When he rejoined me he walked me through the place. He showed me various rooms that were used for various sexual activities. For instance, they had a dungeon for those people who liked that kind of stuff. I shook my head and said, "No thank you."

There were quite a few people at the club in various states of dress or undress. We sat down at a table to watch people. Then he stood up and took off his shirt. He encouraged me to take off my top. "I want to show you off," he said.

We walked around like that. As we had done at the beach earlier that day we would hold one another tight. Often we would embrace one another and kiss. Here at the club his hand was on my tits a whole lot more. Music started playing. There was a room for people to dance and a DJ playing the music. T.R. had me put on my top again so that we could dance a few fast numbers. Then we went back to the table. That's where he really surprised me. He suggested I take off my top and my skirt. Well, that shouldn't have been so surprising because I noticed as the evening wore on that more and more people were wearing less and less clothes.

But when I took off my top and skirt, he took off his pants. He had a larger ring around his cock and balls and a smaller ring around his cock. He came to me and explained, "Once I get my cock hard, the ring will keep it hard for some time."

I took the hint and took his cock in my mouth and worked on his cock and his balls until he had a raging hard on. It even looked a little angry and I asked him, "Doesn't it hurt?"

"A little bit," he said, "but it's a good hurt." Then he said, "Let me bring your clit to life." He knelt in front of me and teased my clit with his tongue until it was prominently displayed. "When it needs to be fluffed up, just tell me," he said. "It will be my pleasure."

We now went back to the dance floor and dirty danced in that bejeweled and aroused condition. Others danced with us. I was continually being felt up -- not mauled, but stimulated by people who knew what they were doing and were raising the level of excitement for everybody. The slow numbers were fantastic. He would play with my tits and ass and with the little jewel in my ass. He would finger my clit to keep it erect and I would give him a had job to keep that big black cock hard and the veins prominent.

He shared me with a couple of other guys -- both black -- both with nice bodies like his own, both oiled up, both with impressive cocks and full erections. No new people were coming to the club and now people were beginning to go to the specialty rooms to enjoy their particular fetish. That is when it was announced that there would be a sex show in the theater in fifteen minutes.

T.R. had me go to the ladies and touch up anything I thought needed touching up. Then he wanted me to put on my skirt and top, but tie the knot loose so that he could easily untie it. Once we were dressed we went to the room. We stood at the entrance until a small bell sounded. Then we entered the room and tried having sex with one another the way we had in the afternoon without the audience. We undressed one another and then got on the bed and started kissing and playing with one another. The audience understood that their job was to be as inconspicuous as possible so that we could give all our attention to one another.

We would not be acting. We would actually be fucking. We would be lovers. I think being exhibitionists helped us out. We liked being naked in front of people. I loved showing off my body and now I really wanted to show everybody just how good I was in bed. We got to the point where I was sucking on T.R.'s cock and getting him hard so that he could enter me. I put on the condom and brought his cock deep into my throat covering it with mucus.

Then I straddled him and once again took his cock all the way in me in one motion. I leaned forward and whispered to him, "You take over." And with that encouragement, he was the one who had us change positions. I certainly was not passive, and as I did in the afternoon, I had my first orgasm before I dismounted him from our first coupling. We went to doggie, to a scissors position, to a spooning position and then we even tried a pile driver position which was the least successful of our positions because I did not cum in that one. We closed out in a missionary position where he threw my legs over his shoulders and pounded my pussy with all the energy he had left. He pulled out at the end just before he came and fired his jiz on my tits.

I thought we were done, but he called up the two guys that had danced with me naked on the dance floor. T.R. pulled out my butt plug, put on a new condom, lay on his back with his cock straight in the air and had me mount him reverse cowgirl with his cock up my ass. When I was mounted on T.R., one of the guys entered my pussy and started fucking me while the other put his cock in my mouth, making me airtight. The guy in my pussy was the guy with the biggest cock. T.R. started moving in my ass. I had a cock in my mouth and a big cock pumping away in my pussy and somehow T.R. managed to get a finger of his right hand to tickle my clit. I had a big squirting orgasm which caused the guy fucking my pussy to cum in his condom. The guy in my mouth pulled back and jerked himself off onto my face and we were done.

The crowd applauded, then left us alone to recuperate. The bartender brought two soft drinks for T.R. and me and something for the other guys, I have no idea what. There was a shower where we could clean up. T.R. said his good nights to the employees that he seemed to know quite well. Just before we left the building he gave me a packet containing various sized pieces of paper. I asked, "What is this?"

He answered, "They are temporary Queen of Spades tattoos. After becoming airtight tonight with three black cocks you have earned the right to wear them whenever you want.

We walked to the car. He held the door for me as I got in. He got in on the driver's side and took me back to the hotel. Before he even asked I told him that the night was better than any fantasy I had ever had and I thanked him many times over.

He was equally effusive in thanking me for the most magnificent day of sex he had ever had in his entire life. He would remember something we did and talk about it and then talk about how good it was and how much he enjoyed it.

It seemed like the ride to the hotel was shorter than the ride to the city. In any case, we were there a little before the ETA that T.R. had given Al. He took me up to the room. I had my room key card and opened the door. Al was right there. I could tell he was relieved that I was okay. He gave me a big hug. When we were done, T.R. came in and embraced Al in a man hug and said, "That was the best day in my whole life. The best. I know I will never be able to repay you. But if you ever need anything, you have my number. Thank you so much! He gave Al another hug. When he did, he handed Al a DVD. "It's of the sex show we put on," he said.

Then he gave me a hug. "Thank you for everything, Shirley," he said. Then he left. I spotted a tear in his eye.

"Shirley?" asked Al softly as soon as the door had closed.

"You didn't think I was going to give him my real name, having just met him," I countered.

It was late. The kids were not back yet, but I was too exhausted to do anything with Al. I think he was too exhausted from the tension of me being gone. We had not seen one another much of the day, and then I had been miles away with an unknown man all night. I could see that it really took its toll on him. Once again I realized how much he loved me to allow me to make this fantasy a reality. He could have let jealousy get the best of him and followed along in our car -- he had the name and address of the club to which we were going. But that had the real prospect of spoiling it for me. Instead he let me be free to enjoy the realization of this fantasy. I don't know, if the situation had been reversed, if I could have loved and trusted Al that much. As good as the day of fantasy fulfillment had been, I knew that the most wonderful place in the world for me to be was in Al's loving arms.

The kids came home shortly after T.R. left. They were mentally and physically ready to go home. Al and I were exhausted. We went to bed and went to sleep. The next morning would be our last day there. I put on the black string micro bikini I had purchased to wear with T.R. Dory exclaimed, "Mom, you're not going to wear that in public are you?"

"Sure am," I replied, "and as soon as we are out of the lobby I'm going to lose the top."

"But your clit . . ." she began to say.

"Thanks for reminding me, I wanted to put in my butt plug," I said. My butt was a little sore but I didn't care. If I was a slut yesterday, I was going to be more of a slut today with Al. I got out Al's magenta torpedo suit for him to wear with me. I put my nipple jewelry on as well as long earrings, and I wore makeup I would usually reserve for a nightclub. I asked Al to brush out my hair and then I pulled the hair on the sides of my head up into a ponytail on the top of my head, hanging down the back over the rest of my long hair which hung to the middle of my back.

I was all over Al all day long, kissing him mashing my bare tits into his bare chest, walking with our arms around one another and our hands on each other's ass. I would fluff his cock when necessary. The first couple of times I asked him to fluff my clit and from then on he just did it automatically when I needed it -- with his tongue when he could. We would go to where music was playing and dance with one or two of his fingers in my pussy. It was a Saturday and there were contests at almost every bar and he entered me in three contests just so I could get naked in front of a cheering crowd with a butt plug in my ass. It was a whole day of sexual stimulation and vertical public foreplay.

We went to dinner at a restaurant where I wore a tube dress with no underwear. The dress was translucent, so in dim light it was decent, but in medium to bright light everyone could see my naked body. I had jewelry hanging from my clit. as well as on my tits.

We went dancing one last time. For that I wore a shelf bra so that I could move to the fast numbers without hurting my tits which had been unsupported for much of the day. (On the other hand, I did not challenge them by playing volleyball or fast dancing as energetically as I could have.) With this bra my areolas and nipples were fully exposed. Over that I wore the top half of a boy's wife-beater undershirt cut to expose everything but my nipples. About six inches of the bottom of that undershirt I wore as a skirt, putting a knot on the upper left hip to keep it from falling down. That same knot exposed most all of my left hip and made it so short that my clit jewelry was visible and my left ass cheek was almost completely exposed. I then wore a pair of thigh high skin tight white patent boots with four inch heels. Al said I looked hotter than molten steel.

I got lots of attention on the dance floor. A lot of hands were caressing my ass and touching my tits.

I was going to give it to Al tonight. But then a young stud came on to me. I had seen him before with lots of girls throwing themselves at him. I had seen him on the beach and at a dance club. He was the alpha male of the alpha males -- seemed to be considered the leader of the pack among alpha males as well as the most sought after by all the females. Rumor had it that he was a star athlete and rich. And now he was coming on to me, the hot MILF with the big tits. I could tell by the way he was carrying himself and the way he talked that humility was not one of his traits. I did not usually find myself attracted to pompous assholes, and he could very well be one. On the other hand, so many girls wanted him, but it was me he wanted. My slut kicked in.

"You want a piece of this over-sexed, almost naked, slutty MILF body?" I asked.

"How'd you guess?" he answered.

"I'm pretty good at reading subtle signs," I said, "like your hand under my skirt on my ass and your other hand playing with my tit. Well, two people can play the subtle signs game," I said, and I reached for his cock and started playing with him. "I've got a room in the hotel next door," I said, "Let's fuck." and I pulled him off the dance floor and we headed to our room. I left a dance hall full of horny college aged girls staring at me with envy and a room full of horny guys congratulating their hero, wishing they could be in his shoes.