Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a medical leave without pay to have my tits done. I took a week's vacation for this trip for spring break. We left Saturday after I got off of work and arrived late Saturday night. With four drivers, we could drive straight through. Saturday night we just crashed -- no sex.

We did talk about giving each couple some privacy time in the room. The kids would have their uninterrupted time in the afternoon giving me ample time to show off my new tits in the light of day. We would have our private time in the early evening. The rest of the time, if we wanted to fuck, we'd just have to be willing to do it with someone else in the room, and the other couple would have to understand that that came with sharing the room. Actually some of our most enjoyable times happened when we were all four of us in the room fucking in full view of the other couple.

Our adventure started on Sunday. The hotel did not allow women to go topless in the hotel so I wore a thong bikini with a top that gave ample support to my new tits. I wore a see-through cover up over that and a pair of four inch wedge sandals. Al wore a men's thong bikini with a shirt and a pair of sandals. This is the first time Greg, Dory's boyfriend, had ever seen a man in a thong live and in person. He was adamant about wearing his board shorts. Al and I took a shower in the morning and then left for breakfast. The kids could follow their own schedule. We finished breakfast and were out on the beach by 10:30 in the morning. Things were pretty quiet. I took off the top of my swimsuit. I spent a lot of time oiling up Al and he spent a lot of time oiling me up with tanning oil.

We lay pretty close to the beaten path so that a lot of people could see me. I loved showing off. I felt so sexy. When we got too warm we would go to the ocean into the water to cool off and then come out again. As the sun became more intense we knew we should not stay out and risk burning so we came up onto a boardwalk area where there were shops that sold food, beachwear, nightwear and beach supplies like umbrellas, tanning oil, coolers and the like. We got a bite to eat, then went back to the room to relax.

Late in the afternoon it was time to abandon the room and give the kids some privacy, although they had not yet come to the room. We returned to the beach and were pleasantly surprised at how much things had livened up. There were students out and about everywhere. Music was playing, people were dancing. There was a bar that was sponsoring a wet T shirt contest. I was almost tempted to join but the doctor had told me to be gentle with my tits for several more months and I was pretty sure that if I would have entered the contest I would have started moving those tits too hard for my own good. But as we stood there watching the contest, I took off my cover up and bikini top. Al had already taken off his shirt.

We were in a crowd of young people who had been drinking, watching a wet T shirt contest. What can I say? My ass was constantly being felt up and guys were finding all kinds of reasons to accidentally touch my tits or rub up against them as they squeezed by me in the crowd. I felt so sexy. I was getting more and more turned on.

Al was getting some attention, too. He was wearing the thong, of course, which made him one in a hundred. But then he had a solid, built man's body compared to so many of the boys who were still in the process of developing. In a crowd of all boys, some boys were more developed than others, but because they were all about the same age, the contrast in their development was not as noticeable as was the contrast between them and Al. Al was what they were hoping to become. As Al stood there with a well developed man's body, many a girl found him very attractive. Seeing that he was wearing so little, he especially attracted the girls who were daring enough to go topless and wear only a tiny bottom.

When the contest was over we went to an outdoor bar to get something to drink and several guys followed me and several girls followed Al. Guys were touching me all over and I soon found myself touching them as well. When I looked over at Al, he was getting the same treatment except that with his thong bottom it took no effort at all to pull the thong over to the side, completely exposing his balls and his completely hard cock. Guys were playing with my tits and finger fucking me.

This was too hot. I came on one guy's hand, yelling out, "Oh Fuck!" My yell drew the attention of someone's security officer. The guys noticed it and got their hands off of me in time for me to collect myself. It gave Al enough time to put himself back into his suit. The security officer looked at us, knowing that something had been going on, but everyone was sober enough that the officer could not find anything wrong and quickly moved on. That sort of broke things up. Al put on his shirt and I put on my top and cover up and we went to eat.

After that we went back to the room for our private time. As we lay naked together we fantasized about some of the guys and girls we had played with and especially what we might have done had security not broken up our little party. Our time concluded with a fantasy about the guys gang-banging me.

We showered and changed. I changed into a black lace bra and g-string pantie set. This I wore with black crotch high stay-up stockings with lace around the top. On my feet I wore black platform heels. The bra was a shelf bra that exposed my nipples and I wore jewelry on my nipples which matched my earrings. I had a temporary tattoo around my navel that said, "Hot bitch." I wore a black lace choker collar. Al wore a black lace men's g-string. We were going dancing on the boardwalk.

We drew a lot of attention to ourselves and a lot of guys wanted to cut in on Al and dance with me. We turned them all down. The same thing happened to Al -- just not quite as often as it happened to me. A girl would approach him to dance with her. But we explained that we were there as a couple that night and would only be dancing as a couple. As my feet got sore and the crowds became more intoxicated we decided to call it a night and went back to our room. Once again I was really turned on by the attention the guys had been giving me.

The kids weren't in the room. We didn't expect them to be. Again, we let some of the things we had seen and done fuel our fantasies and we ended up all fucked out on a rather wet bed.

We took a shower and were putting towels on our bed when the kids came in. "Good, you're not asleep," said Dory. "We've come up with a great idea we'd like to try -- just to spice things up a little bit -- you know?"

"No, I don't know," I said, not trying to be hostile, but more or less inquiring about where they wanted to take this. "Actually," I continued, "I would have to rate this day as one of the spicier days I've had."

"Well, we've had a great time, too," she replied, seeming to backpedal a bit. "I guess what I meant is that we don't want to do the same things day after day, so what we have in mind would give us a little variety."

"Ooooookay," I said, tentatively. "So what did you have in mind?"

"I thought, well, we thought, that maybe tomorrow we could do some role playing. Mom could be a cougar to Greg's cub and I could be a sugar baby to Dad's Sugar Daddy. Wouldn't that be sexy?" she asked.

"What would we do?" asked Al,

"Just hang out like lovers," said Dory. "You would call me, 'Baby,' and I would call you, 'Daddy.' You would pretend that you were cheating on an old battle ax of a wife and having the time of your life with your young lover. I would hang on you and try to seduce you all day long to steal you for myself.

"Mom would call Greg by his name and he would call her Amy. She would be with him only to get as much sex as she can out of a young stud, and he would want to drain his balls on an insatiable, experienced, attractive older woman. What do you think. Does it sound sexy?"

"I don't know," said Al. "I didn't come here to fuck my daughter."

"And I didn't come here to fuck Greg," I added.

"Maybe we'll fuck, maybe we won't," said Dory.

"We'll just play it by ear and do what comes naturally," said Greg. "But Dory forgot to mention in her description of what we would be doing that we would stay within eye contact of one another so that there would be a little jealousy factor going on as we see our partner in the company of another. But we wouldn't have the fear that that other person is going to seduce our partner away from us -- you know what I mean?"

"You seem to have it all figured out, but I still don't know," said Al.

"Please, Daddy, it'll be fun, you'll see. Okay. How's this? If after two hours you just can't stand it and you're not having any fun with it at all, we'll call it off. Fair enough?"

He looked at me.

There was a pause as I gave it some thought, Finally, I said, "We could give it a try as long as, like Dory said, if it's not working out we can call it off after a couple of hours."

Al gave in. We agreed we would sleep in later the next day. There was not that much going on in the morning. We turned in for the night. We heard a little bit of activity in the bed next to us, but paid no attention and were soon asleep.

Dory was the first one to be awake. She was anxious to get the day started. What awakened me was Dory kneeling on our bed giving Al a blow job. When he was fully erect and fully awake she said,
C'mon Daddy, take a shower with me."

He said something about having to pee.

She said, "We'll both pee in the shower. I'll pee on your cock and you pee on my pussy. C'mon, it'll be fun." The next thing I heard was the shower running and Al and Dory laughing and giggling in the shower.

They came out, having dried one another off. "Daddy, I want you to wear my stretch g-string today. You can wear the one in black and I'll wear the one in red. I'm not going to wear a top today at all, but I want to wear one of your shirts as a cover up." She only buttoned the button around her navel. Al put on his shirt. She unbuttoned it to match hers. She put on a pair of acrylic platform heels and a long pair of earrings and was ready to go. She had put on a lot of eye makeup. She had a little bit of an ancient Egyptian look going on. They went down to breakfast.

I went to take a shower. I decided to follow Dory's example. "Are you coming, Greg?" I asked.

He started acting kind of shy about his privates. I told him, "Look, man, if you're going to pull this off, you have to be proud of your manhood and always wanting to fuck. Now straighten up and get your cock over here and take a shower with me or we'll end it right now and I'll join Al and Dory."

He got the message. He came into the shower and started to play with my body. We soaped one another up and I encouraged him to get into all the crevices and crannies. After we were done washing and drying he was about to put on a pair of his board shorts. I told him, "No way. If I'm going to be seen with you you're going to be SEEN with me. You can either wear one of Al's thongs or a pair of my stretch panties." He went for the thong. Just wearing that would keep him semi hard all day.

Then I had him put on a small long wife-beater undershirt. For a boy he had nice set of abs and pecs. The undershirt fit tight to his torso and covered enough of his exposed ass so that I thought he could get away with wearing it to breakfast. Instead of swimwear I wore a matching blue lace thong panties and plunge bra that would hold me up and expose much of my tits. If we chose to lay out in the sun I would take the bra off. If, at some time of the day, we wanted to join in a beach volleyball game I would wear the bra to give my big tits the support they needed. We went down to eat.

We saw Dory and Al oiling one another up, preparing to lay down on two lounge chairs. I stopped to watch them. When they were done oiling each other's front, Dory put the oil down and reached up, putting her hands around Al's neck and kissing him while she rubbed her body against his. It looked hot. Al's hands went to her ass and pulled her in closer, if that was possible. They rode each other's thighs. I could tell then and there, Dory wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck bad.

When we were done eating, we went out to where Al and Dory were. They had put their shirts on the next two lounge chairs hoping to reserve them for us and it worked. I had Greg oil me up and I oiled his front up as well and we lay on the two lounge chairs catching some sun.

Eventually Al and Dory turned over to lay on their stomachs. Once again they oiled one another up. Later Greg and I would do the same. I don't know whether Al and Dory did this on purpose or whether it just accidentally happened but as the sun rose higher in the sky it became partially obscured by tree branches so that there was some shade where our lounge chairs were placed and we did not have to worry about burning.

We only left those lounge chairs when we got hot and went down into the water to cool off. As soon as I was in up to my waist I took off my bottoms so that I would be naked in the water. I took off Greg's bottoms as well and we started playing with our most intimate parts. He had an interesting cock. The shaft was not as thick as the diameter of the large, mushroom shape head. I started thinking about how that might feel in my pussy -- or entering my ass.

He played with my pussy and my tits and spent some time fingering my asshole. I don't know whether we were hotter when we went into the water or when we came out of it. I had put our bikini bottoms around my neck. I took them off and gave him my pantie to wear out of the water and I wore his thong. It just seemed like the sexy thing to do.

Dory and Al went into the water a couple of times, too. But even when they weren't in the water, Dory was talking sex to Al. "Did you like sucking my titties, Daddy? Ohhh, that felt so good. It sent little jolts of electricity down to my clitty." . . . "Daddy, I really like your cock. I want you to fuck me, to put that fucking cock in my pussy and pound me." . . . "Daddy, I'm going to give you my ass tonight. I want to be your three hole slutty daughter." . . "Daddy, my pussy is so wet thinking about you fucking me." She would say things like that when a group of Spring Breakers would walk by looking at them. In addition she'd often tweak a nipple or rub her clit through the tiny g-string that covered it.

Eventually we got up. I put on my bra, we put on cover ups and we went to a food vendor for a little lunch. Then we went to our room. Dory stripped and then stripped Al and they went to one of the beds and started making out. I stripped and went to a chair on the balcony. It was warm outside. I began to feel sleepy. As Greg was about to come outside, I went in, saying, "Dory and Al have the right idea." We went to the other bed and started playing with one another. I was giving him a hand job, not thinking that he was anywhere close to cumming yet, when he shot his load. Shortly after we were both asleep. I don't know what happened between Dory and Al, but I don't think they fucked. When we woke up, Dory was as horny as ever.

I put my panties and bra back on and had Greg put on his thong. I suggested that maybe we could find a volleyball game getting set up or needing additional players. All four of us left the room dressed as we had been in the morning. Sure enough, we found a volleyball game being played that could use more players. Greg and I took off our shirts. A lot of guys liked my tits. A number of girls liked his thong until Al and Dory took off their shirts and joined the other team. Al was almost naked in Dory's stretch panties and Dory was topless. The girls were hoping Al would experience a wardrobe malfunction.

The game was fun. There was just a whole lot of grab-ass going on and accidental feeling up of my tits. I took advantage of bending over whenever I could, Keeping my legs straight and my back to the largest number of guys. They could see my asshole and my fuck hole as they only had a thin string covering them up. Dory was just as bad (good?) and was getting felt up as much as I was.

While most of the girls were in some kind of bikini or revealing one piece suit, and deserved and got their share of attention from the guys, Al and Greg were the only guys wearing minimal swimwear. They were constantly being felt up.

People were constantly rotating in and out of the group playing volleyball at the end of each game. After three games we decided to move on and explore some of the shops and bars along the boardwalk. We came to a bar that was hosting a skin to win contest. The contest would be starting in about 15 minutes. I wanted to enter. I wanted to stand in front of a group of men and hear them cheer for me as I stripped.

I asked Al if it was okay if I entered. He told me that I was with Greg. Ask him. I asked Greg. He didn't know what to answer so I went to where the sign said, "Sign up here," and signed up. There were six girls signed up. One of them I had seen playing volleyball earlier. Our names were put in a hat. When our names were drawn we would be introduced. We would have the length of one song to go from what we were wearing to as undressed as we dared to get. Because this was indoors, we would be allowed to get nude. My pussy started getting wet.

I was the third one to be drawn. I was still wearing my cover up. My name was called and I took off my shirt as I walked on stage. Then I took no time in losing my bra. When I took off an article of clothing, I threw it to Greg. I was strutting my stuff on stage (which was not very big) for just a little while when I took off my panties. I walked around the stage in just a pair of fuck me platforms, swinging my hips and holding up my tits with my hands. I reached down and spread my pussy lips and tried to move enough so that all the guys could see and then the music stopped.

We waited around to the end. I didn't win anything. I might have if my implants would have been in there longer and I felt I could shake them more. But I felt the clincher was that the two girls who won obviously had some dance training in their background and were able to use the pole provided to do some leg lifts that did a great job of exposing their pussies. They deserved to win.

We went back to the room to shower and change. Unlike the mornings where we ate breakfast at an outdoor buffet on the beach where we could already be dressed in our beach attire as long as we wore a cover up; and unlike lunch where we could go in our beach attire up to a food truck and get what we wanted; tonight we were going to go to a restaurant to eat and then go out dancing.

Greg and I showered first. He put on a pair of shorts and a dress shirt. I worked on my hair and had it in an up do that would show off my long earrings nicely. I put on makeup fitting for a night club. On my feet I wore a pair of four inch heels which I would sometimes take off while we were sitting at a table to give my feet a rest. I then wore a low rise tight red micro miniskirt, a nude push up bra, and a very stretchy yellow crop top which was cut very low and very wide in front, showing off the top of my globes. I also wore clip on clit jewelry which dangled like earrings below the bottom hem of my skirt. Needless to say, I could not wear panties.

While waiting for Dory and Al to get ready, I sat on a chair on our balcony with my legs spread, catching a gentle breeze on my bare pussy.

When Al and Dory said they were ready to go I was a little taken aback. Dory had on what must have been a size SS or SSS light pink pair of low rise stretch booty shorts that pulled up tight into her camel toe and even revealed the head of her clit. She had them pulled up high in the back, leaving most of her ass exposed. On top she wore a matching bandeau covering her nipples. It was only and inch wide, and was pinched together in the middle with strings that went up to tie around her neck. On her feet were a pair of matching pink platform fuck me heels. She wore long silvery earrings and heavy makeup befitting going to a club.