Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the shocker was Al, He was wearing a light blue stretch satin muscle shirt that showed off every muscle in his upper body. That was coupled with a black skin tight pair of stretch square cut swim trunks. He also wore a black wide leather belt. I found out later that in that belt there were pockets for his credit card and the key card to enter our room. On his feet were running shoes. The swim trunks were cut so that in front there was a pouch that clearly showed off his manhood.

Both Dory and I brought along a white net cover up which did not cover much up, but would give us something more to wear if someone challenged our attire.

When we got to the restaurant, the hostess was really looking Dory over, possibly thinking that there was just too much ass exposed. I said, quickly, "This restaurant seems a little chilly compared to being outdoors all day. Greg, will you help me on with my sweater?"

Immediately, Dory asked Al to help her with her sweater. When he was done, she said, "Thank you, Daddy," and kissed him.

We had a delicious and leisurely dinner. Then we went to a dance club. Things were just beginning to get started. We had walked form the hotel to the restaurant and then from the restaurant to the dance club, so we found a table, the men got drinks for us but we girls took off our shoes and gave our feet a rest. If we were going to be dancing all night, we had to be nice to them.

Immediately guys began to hit on us, but we told them we were waiting for our partners to come back with our drinks and we felt we would be being very rude to them if they came back with our drinks only to find us gone.

Minute by minute the club was filling up. While Al and I did not care that much for alcohol, we were definitely in the minority. We sipped our drinks and rested our feet and then were ready to dance. I went out onto the dance floor with Greg, Al with Dory. And then the night began. I danced a few fast dances with Greg and a slow one. I found he was going commando under his shorts. But after that the atmosphere in the room was such that people were always trading partners, dancing with somebody new, introducing themselves, trying to seduce their new partner during the fast numbers and engage in foreplay -- or more -- on the slow numbers.

After a half hour to forty-five minutes of this I had to go back to our table to rest my feet. Soon Al was there, then Dory, and finally Greg. Greg began to apologize to me but I told him, "This is a meet market. There is no way we will be able to stick together for the night, so just enjoy as much as you can." I could tell that my words brought a sense of relief to him.

The guys got us drinks again and we nursed our drinks and our feet. It was hard to talk over the music and the noise of the people, but as we talked about the atmosphere of the place, we agreed that the best thing we could do was to go along with it. We would get our most enjoyment out of the evening if we flirted and were flirted with and if we touched and were felt up.

We used the restroom and were ready to go back on the floor when the band took a break, so we rested our feet some more. In fact, Al had Dory put her feet on his lap and he gave her a foot message, and when Greg saw that, he did the same for me. Now that it was a little quieter, I even mentioned that something Al and I were known to do was to stick in the back of our memory banks guys or girls that we thought were especially sexy. Then we would use those memories to build a fantasy that we would share with one another when we were fucking.

We went back out on the floor to dance. I think my little speech had an effect on myself and both kids. When Greg took me out on the dance floor he used the fast number as his excuse to get behind me and grind his erection into my butt. His hands were all over my butt and my waist and then up to the sides of my tits. He spun me around and pulled me toward him, mashing my chest into his as he reached down between my legs. I reciprocated and grabbed at his crotch, rubbing his cock as we humped on each other's thighs. I told him, "Oh Greg, I want to fuck so bad." But then the song ended and someone new cut in and the flirting and the dirty dancing started all over again with somebody new.

I had also noticed that when Dory went out on the dance floor, she had untied the strings of her bandeau top from around her neck and had tied them in a bow so that it would be easy to expose and cover up her nipples at will.

What she was doing with her nipples, I was allowing to happen with my pussy. As I danced, my skirt would ride up higher on my hips. I let it ride up high enough that those around me could see part of my pussy and the jewelry that hung from it and could see several inches of my ass from the back before I pulled my skirt down again.

The drinks that were consumed during the break that the band had taken were beginning to have their effect on the crowd. It was becoming more and more uninhibited. Guys were taking more and more liberties with me, but were being more obnoxious about it. Earlier they would try to feel my tits, expose and maybe even tweak a nipple. They would feel up my bare ass or play with my pussy. The longer we were on the floor now and the more the alcohol was having its effect on the crowd, the more they were just grabbing at my tits -- sometimes even mauling my tits. Likewise, instead of feeling my ass they were grabbing it and pinching it and were assaulting my pussy to the point that one guy pulled my jewelry off and I had to pick it up off the floor.

I moved back to the table. The other three people from our group soon followed. All agreed that what we experienced was really hot, but was getting out of hand and it was time to go back to the room. Greg went to get us one more round of drinks. I ordered a Manhattan for myself and for Al. Al had left the club to run back to our room and get running shoes for Dory and me. It did not take him long. When he came back he saw what I was drinking and what I had ordered for him.

He knew what this meant. It meant that the day of showing myself off and the night of showing myself off and being felt up by a lot of horny hot men had me so worked up that I was ready to fuck some strange cock -- namely Greg. The drink was just a touch of liquid courage to keep me from backing out. And the drink I ordered for Al told him that I fully expected that before the night was out that he would be fucking Dory. And if he still was having some inhibitions about that, the drink was to help lower those inhibitions.

Once we were done with our drinks we left for the hotel. Al carried Dory's heels and Greg carried mine. No sooner were we out the door than Dory had her top off and had her dad's hand, which had been around her waist up around her chest so that he could play with a tit.

I unzipped Greg's fly and pulled out his cock, which was rock hard and gently stroked it as we walked along. We had to stop as we approached the hotel. We quickly went up to our room. We stripped. We shut off the lights. The only light entering the room was the light from outside coming in the windows.

That was good enough. I had been on birth control for years and had been very faithful about using it.

Greg had been exclusive with Dory for some time and early on in their relationship had had himself tested, everything coming back negative. They had always used condoms. I was going to give him a treat.

The dance had us both worked up. We started off kissing, but it did not take me long before I was lubing up his cock with my mouth. I don't call it giving him a blow job, because I did not want him to cum in my mouth. I had been wet all night. When I had him ready, I whispered to him, "Fuck me, Greg." And he did -- with the enthusiasm of youth.

In no time he was saying, "I'm going to cum."

I told him, "Cum in me, Baby. Fill me with your baby batter. Give me all your cum. Make me your cum slut." And he let loose, filling me up.

And that was just the beginning. In no time he was hard again and I had him fuck me doggy. Then I rode him forward and reverse cowgirl before he put me in missionary and exploded in me with another load. We went to sleep for a little while. When I awoke I went into the bathroom to clean out my ass and lube it up. Sure enough, when I returned to the bed he was awake and was hard. I told him to take a pee and come right back. When he came back I sucked him hard again and then told him I was going to give him my ass.

I had a tube of lube right there that I had used on my ass. I got his cock ready and got on my knees, shoulders down and told him to enter me gently. I was right about the head of that cock. The sensation I felt when it popped in past my anal ring was like no other. I had him enter me gradually, thrusting a little deeper each time until he bottomed out. Then I had him pull out, lube up a little more and enter me again just for the fun of it. That felt so good.

I was talking to him, "Fuck my ass, Baby." . . . "Ohhh, that feels so good." . . . "This time I want your cum in my bowels!" . . . "Do you like my butt, Baby?" . . .."I love your cock in my ass" . . . "Do you like fucking ass? Do I have a good ass? Do I have a sexy ass? Am I a hot piece of ass?" . . . "Will you tell some guy tomorrow who seems to be interested in me that I'm a hot piece of ass? That I'm your hot piece of ass?" . . . "Oh, Baby, I love being your hot piece of ass!" I felt him shoot a load deep into my bowels as he forced himself into me as deep as he could go. I responded with a violent squirting orgasm. Shortly after he got soft and came out of me. We took a sensuous shower together and put towels over the wet spot and went to sleep.

We were not paying attention to Dory and Al. I heard bits and pieces of it, and heard about it a little bit from Dory the next day when we went out tanning. She told me, "I am now officially Daddy's three-hole slut." While Al had been holding off from fucking Dory, once I let Greg fuck me Al gave in. Dory had been begging him to fuck her even before we went on this little trip.

Once Greg entered me, Dory said to him, "See, Mommy's letting Greg fuck her. She's giving him her pussy. I want to give you my pussy. Please, Daddy?"

Dory went on, "Daddy turned to me and said, 'Is that what you want -- just animal sex? You wanna fuck like a bitch in heat? I'll fuck you like a bitch in heat.'

"He told me to strip and put on my see through net cover up and my wedge sandals. He stripped and put on his baggie. He put on a shirt but didn't button it, and wore a pair of sandals. 'You wanna fuck? I'm gonna own all your holes. We're gonna start with me shooting a load down your throat on the beach.'

"Daddy grabbed a blanket. We got on the elevator and went down to the lobby. We walked across the lobby to the exit that went out onto the beach. As soon as we were out the exit he had me open my cover-up so that I was totally exposed from the front. We got about 100 feet away from the entrance and he told me to remove his baggy. As I did he took off my cover-up. I was naked except for my footwear. The night was not that late and there were many people milling about. We moved across the beach closer to the ocean when he stopped me and had me help him put the blanket down.

"'You're going to give me a blowjob, Baby,' he said, 'and when I cum I want you to swallow it.' He lay down on the blanket and I started working on him. He moved his legs until I was straddling his head. He had me spread my legs so that my pussy was right in his face and he started eating me out. For a moment I was so caught up in what he was doing to my pussy that I stopped working on his cock.

He slapped my ass and said, "Eat my fuckin' dick, you little bitch, and keep on eating me til I blow my wad down your fuckin' throat.'

"While earlier in the day Daddy may have been acting reluctant to fuck me, in retrospect, he must have been very turned on at the prospect of fucking me, because it didn't take long for him to announce, 'Here it cums,' and he shot a big load of his jizm down my throat.

"We relaxed a little bit and then picked up our clothing and the blanket, but did not put anything on. He carried the blanket, his shirt, my cover-up and his baggie in his left harm and put his right arm around me and we walked along the beach. The moon came out from behind the clouds and we were more exposed. Daddy didn't seem to care.

"We came to a place on the beach that was near a dance club. We could clearly hear the music playing. No one was around us. Daddy dropped the blanket and our clothes and we danced naked for one another until the band started playing a slow number. Then we held one another tight as we danced. I felt Daddy's cock getting hard for me. His left hand was on my ass pulling me tightly against him. His right hand was on my left tit, playing with my nipple. He wanted me. I know he did.

"'Fuck me Daddy,' I said. As soon as the song was finished, he picked up our stuff and headed to a place on the beach that was in the shadows. He spread the blanket. We lay next to one another. He started kissing me. We just went at it slowly as we kissed and tongue wrestled. He moved his kisses to my neck. His hands were on my tits. His hands moved down my body and now his lips and tongue were loving my tits and working on my nipples. His hands were moving to my pussy. I wanted him to touch me there. I was almost ready to say, 'What the fuck is taking you so long?' when he moved down my body and his lips and tongue were exploring my pussy.

"When his tongue could go no deeper, he moved so that his lips and tongue were working on my clit and his fingers were probing my pussy. And then I came on his face, hard. I think I was loud, too, for I felt Daddy gently place a finger on my lips and say, 'Shhh, my love.' That is what prompted us to come back to the room. My noises on the beach would have attracted attention that we did not need.

"I was a little more relaxed after our time on the beach and we came back to the room without incident. That is when Daddy fucked my pussy in the room, after getting me all ready for it again by going down on me. When I was ready, he lubed up his cock with saliva and fucked me good old missionary. He had me all primed and shortly after I came again, he shot his load in my pussy. You and Greg were in the shower when that happened.

"And you and Greg must have been all fucked out when, some time later during the night, Daddy and I found ourselves both awake and horny again. We went to the shower. He showed me how to clean myself out for anal sex. It sounds gross, but the way he did it I just knew that he loved me and wanted what was best for me and wanted me to enjoy the anal sex we were about to have.

"We took a shower and I lubed up my ass really well. He lubed up his cock and we took the tube of lube with us. We went out onto the balcony. I leaned over the chair out there and held onto the arm rests. He put his cock at the entrance to my asshole and held it there and let me push back at my own pace. He put his hands on my hips to stabilize me. We went so slowly and he was so gentle with me that when he finally bottomed out in me I was surprised that I had taken him all. Then I started moving on his cock. The more I moved, the better it felt, until I told him, 'Fuck me Daddy; fuck me in the ass. Make me your three hole slut!'

"He kept fucking me. He was beginning to increase his speed. Then I could feel him leaning over on me. But as he did, one hand started playing with a nipple and the fingers of the other were strumming on my clit. My rectum clamped down on his cock as my body was wracked in orgasm and I flooded his hand and the chair with my female cum. When I clamped down on his cock with my rectum I could feel his jizm pulsing into my bowels.

"We kind of stood up. He did not come out of me, but sat down on the chair with me sitting on his lap, his cock still impaled in my butt until we relaxed. When he was limp enough to come out of me, we went into the shower. This sounds really stupid, but once we got the water going, I faced Daddy, leaned back, spread my pussy lips and released my bladder of pee onto his cock and balls. Then he had me hold his cock and aim it and he peed, and I had him pee on my tits and my pussy. Then we showered and went to bed.

"And I so much want to fuck Daddy some more today. After all, I am his three hole slut."

That's what was on Dory's agenda for the day. I had a different agenda. I felt so empowered yesterday at the volleyball game as the guys were obviously turned on by me and wanted to play with me. Then at night on the dance floor, every guy I danced with was very obvious in indicating to me that he would like to fuck me. I was feeling the power of my sensuality. I really could have any man I wanted. Al and I had fantasized so many times about other guys fucking me, I now wanted to experience it -- the way Al and I had imagined it.

We were on lounge chairs, tanning in the partial sun. Guys would walk by, slowing down to admire, some of them stopping to flirt and promising me a good time if I spent some of it with him. I rolled over on my left side, spanked myself on my right cheek and said, "You want a piece of this? You don't stand a chance wearing swimwear like that (referring to their board shorts). I like to show it off and I like to be seen with a guy who shows it off." That type of conversation happened several times before we hit the food trucks.

We returned to our room. We all got naked. I got in bed with Al. We talked. "I really want this," I told him. "All those hands over me yesterday, all those young studs wanting me, it's such a rush. No one knows us here. We've fantasized about it so many times. It seems like this is our dream come true. I feel like if we don't do it now we never will. Are you still okay with this Al? Can I really fuck around all I want as long as we use condoms?"

Al was all for it. In the morning for sunning I had been wearing a micro bikini with my top removed. Now I was going to wear matching g-string panties and a lace bra that would support my tits if we chose to play volleyball again. Al wore a men's string thong.

He didn't know what he would be doing. Maybe Dory would be after him hot and heavy again and they might spend some time in the room. Maybe he would just be an exhibitionist in a tiny men's suit, walking the beach and looking at girls. Maybe some girl would hit on him and he would take her up to the room. If that happened, he would use a condom. We only went bareback between the four of us.

When we left the room Greg and Dory were sleeping after having fucked while Al and I relaxed and talked. We had to wear a cover-up through the hotel lobby but took them off as soon as we were out the door. We went down closer to the water and then walked along the beach, looking for some kind of action.

Sure enough, there was another volleyball game going on and as we got closer to it I noticed that two guys -- two cute guys - had acquired men's thong swimwear. The volleyball players shouted out to us, asking us to join them. I joined the side with the two guys wearing thongs. They welcomed me by slapping me on my butt and I did the same to them in return.

When Al joined the other team, two girls in thongs saw the greeting I had received and came up to Al to slap him on the butt. He, in turn, grabbed each of them around the waist, pulled them to himself and give them each a kiss. Fuck! I felt a twinge of jealousy. I could see what the girls saw in Al. It was the same type of thing the guys saw in me. The girls looked good with their young nubile bodies. But I was a slightly more mature MILF. With my enhanced tits, I was much more curvy than any of them. And while they were still at an age where they were exploring their sexuality and trying to figure it out, I gave the impression that I had it all together and was confident in my body and experienced in all things sensual. Little did they know that this was all new to me.