Second Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al saw what was happening. By far and away Al's big fantasy was for him to watch me fucking other guys. "Better than porn by far," he would say. He went up to the room ahead of us, unbeknownst to me at the time. He moved on to the balcony where it was dark and he would be able to see into the room. He had quickly thrown piles of stuff on the bed farther away from the balcony.

Once my stud and I entered the elevator I stripped. I stood on the opposite side of the elevator from him and moved my hips provocatively. Then, using both hands I spread my pussy lips apart. "See that dripping wet fuck hole, Baby?" I asked. "Pretty soon it's all yours." We arrived at my floor. We moved down the hall. I swayed my hips, teasing him. I turned to face him and jiggled my tits. We arrived at my room and entered. I saw all kinds of stuff piled on my marital bed, so my stud and I moved to the bed by the balcony window giving Al a great view.

Unfortunately my assessment of lover boy was right. He had a big cock, a nice body and a pile driving ass, but no finesse at all. He told me to get undressed as he got undressed. He told me to suck his cock and forced it into the back of my throat. He was about to fuck me when I grabbed a condom, saying, "No glove, no love, Baby."

He didn't like it, but he let me put it on him and then he entered me. It is a good thing that I was wet from the attention I had received on the dance floor, because he just wanted to get it in me and start fucking me. He was an energetic fuck, starting out doggie style and spanking my ass. Then he had me flip over and he entered me missionary. He saw my huge tits bouncing in rhythm with his pounding and announced, "I'm going to cum!"

"On my tits," I said as he withdrew and pulled off the rubber. He dribbled on my tits. I don't know if that was his normal amount or whether he had just come so many other times that day that he had nothing left. He put on his clothes and left, saying, "Hot fuck, Babe." I went into the bathroom after he left.

I didn't know that Al was on the balcony. He told me later he did not want to scare me, so he waited until I was in the bathroom, then made a lot of noise with the door and yelled out, "It's me Sweetie, are you okay?"

I replied that I was in the bathroom and would be right out. When I came out he told me that he had been on the balcony and had recorded a video on his camera. I didn't really want to see it, so he didn't show me, just told me that I was a really hot fuck even if my lover was a dud. He told me that he loved me. He asked me whether I wanted to go back to the dance club and I told him I would prefer to just lay in his arms in bed and snuggle. He made some snide remark about having to clean that big mess off the bed. And then we did have a nice, gentle loving intimate side by side coupling as we assured each other of our love.

The kids came in later that night. I think they were a little wasted. I know they were not much good the next morning. We ate an early breakfast at the hotel, and packed up our things. Dory got our car and brought it to the entrance of the hotel. The three of us were able to carry everything down in one trip. We checked out and drove home on Sunday.

It was interesting. When we went to bed on Sunday night, Dory wanted to join us in our king size bed. I didn't understand completely at first. Al gently hinted that he was hoping to have some intimate time with me. She piped up, "I certainly hope so. But after fucking a number of guys this week, I learned that Daddy really knows what he is doing. So you guys can either fuck first or else we can have a threesome. But I really need Daddy's cock."

"Let's do the threesome," I said.

Monday it was back to work for Al and me; Amy would go back to school.

Monday night was a time for introspection. I think I had learned a lot about myself. I enjoyed being hot, looking hot, being sexually desirable. I enjoyed acting in ways that drew attention to how sensual I was. I liked the power of knowing that I could get just about any man that I wanted, to fuck me. I had been ashamed of my sexuality from the time I got married until the beginning of Dory's senior year in high school. This spring break thing that we did was probably a huge overreaction to that. I also concluded that I could not have kept up that lifestyle for any extended period of time. And I know I would not have wanted to.. But spring break was a confirmation of my newfound self image of being a hot and powerful woman who knew how to use her own sexuality without letting others use her.

I'm sure there will be other times when I might want to seduce a man, just because I can. And if the opportunity arises, and Al is on the same page, I will. But I feel no addictive drive to be constantly hooking up with strange cock.

Al, my dear beloved Al. I abused him for 18 years or so in failing to give myself to him. I abused him when we had sex in our early years because I only had sex with him grudgingly, with little variety and no passion. I abused him by eventually refusing him sex at all. Yet, were he to put it into words (which he never did) I believe he would have said something like: "I promised to be faithful for better or for worse. I was hoping for the better. I got a whole lot of worse. But a promise is a promise. An honorable man keeps his promises even when they are difficult to keep. I want to be an honorable man."

He fell in love with me, in part, because of the way I looked. He was attracted to me. He thought I had a pretty face. He thought I kept my body in good shape. I guess it makes sense that when I wore mostly sweats and other unattractive, formless clothing, that he would watch porn. He always was turned on by what he saw.

So now it is not surprising at all that he loves me to get dressed up to look my best and to look sexually provocative. The more provocative the merrier as far as he is concerned. He loves me to look sexy and is very proud of me. Fortunately, that pride in me and in how attractive I can look is not destroyed by jealousy.

I can tell by the way he takes care of me, by the way he planned ahead for our spring break, the way he plans for the times he takes me out and checks out security at clubs we go to, he does not want any harm to come to me. He does not want any other man to hurt me. But he will let me enjoy the attention of other men and even women, knowing that the attention I receive makes me feel sexy and powerful.

On top of that, I think I deprived him of so much sexual enjoyment over the years, that now that I want sexual enjoyment, he does not want to stand in the way of my receiving it. He knows what it feels like to be deprived and he does not want to deprive me. All my experience over spring break taught me that there are all kinds of men out there with different sizes and shapes of cocks. No two men fuck exactly the same. No two men feel exactly the same. But none of the partners I was with over the break satisfied me the way Al does. With them it was just the physical sexual experience. With Al it is a sexually physical and emotional bond.

I'm not jealous of her, really, but I think that there is a little of that sexually physical and emotional bond going on with Dory. I think Al knew it would happen and that is why he fought it so hard. The combined strength of Dory and me broke him down. I still see Al trying to avoid Dory if he senses that she is wanting him to fuck her. But if she cannot get him by pleading, she can get him by seduction. He really doesn't stand a chance when she is determined.

I'm thinking that a few months down the line (see -- I'm fantasizing about it already -- and I'll share this fantasy with Al to get him primed for it) I'm thinking that a few months down the line we (Al and I) will go to a local beach in the skimpiest swimwear the law will allow, and I will pick up a young guy to fuck me. Maybe we'll find a young couple and swap. It is sexy to see Al with another girl.

Al does not have the desire to pick up someone else to fuck just for the fun of it the way I do. Let's face it, for me it's not just for the fun of it, it is also for validation -- that I'm still so hot I can pick up any guy I want and fuck him. But I'm sensitive enough to Al now that I do not want to pick up a guy and fuck him leaving Al all by himself.

True, he'd like to watch, and if circumstances would allow, he would watch more. But I do not feel comfortable having him openly standing there or sitting there in the same room watching another guy fuck his wife. I think he'd prefer to have a video or have me describe it rather than suffer the humiliation of standing by looking helpless (even though he's not) while somebody else fucks his wife. And I'm pretty sure that is what it would look like to the guy who was with me. On the other hand, threesomes can be fun.

From his perspective, no one guy is capable of being highly competent in every sexual technique. He uses a baseball metaphor. No one baseball player is an excellent pitcher, equally excellent catcher, equally excellent outfielder, equally excellent infielder and have a great batting average. So if he wants me to receive as much pleasure as he would like me to have, he's willing to share me with somebody who may be able to stimulate me in ways he does not.

Furthermore, he loves visual stimulation. When a guy is fucking a girl, he can never step back a few feet and take in the entire sensual picture. But to see another man fucking his wife is, for Al, the most intense pornographic image he can see. And when I get vocal and dirty, that ups the intensity even more.

I am hoping that the next time I pick up a hot guy to fuck him that Al will have somebody to fuck if he cannot be there to watch. I have my eye on Eve. While she is a little older than us, she is not that much older, and is still very attractive. On top of that, I think she has a thing for Al. Once or twice a month she will come over and ask, "Can I borrow your husband?"

That means something else needs fixing in her house. She'll describe the problem to Al and he'll grab a few tools and be back in fifteen minutes, problem solved. But when she comes to borrow him, she is always dressed attractively -- my definition of attractively. There is always boob, ass, leg or midriff showing or a sexy combination of the four. She will always be wearing earrings and heels -- just what you always wear when you are having trouble unclogging your sink.

And then the next day she invites us over for a thank you dessert -- cookies or pie that are freshly baked. She'll wear something like a skirt that is as short or shorter than mine. I have learned to go over there dressed sexy as can be and she gives me a run for my money. Except this last time. I saw a picture of it on the internet and decided to try it out. I took a pair of my tightest low cut jeans and I sagged them leaving just about my whole ass hanging out above the belt. It left her speechless. It made Al horny.

Al and I have a vibrant if unconventional sex life. I understand that we must be constantly on our guard because what we are doing is tickling the tail of the tiger. But our sexual arousal and desire for one another has never been greater.