Seducing Deion

Story Info
Chubby friend is disheartened by women. I give him gay sex.
3.4k words
4.34
10.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing Deion

"What are you doing on Saturday?" I asked Deion.

"Eh... nothing. Probably drink with my cousin at home."

"Again? Dude, you're never going to get any gains drinking like that every weekend."

"You're right... oh, well!" he laughed.

I was 20 at the time and Deion had just turned 21 a few months earlier. We were friends through high school, but only really started hanging out after our senior year after we bumped into each other at the gym one day. After that, we started working out together regularly. There was a big contrast between us. I'm Hispanic, 5'6", and around 145 lbs. I was majoring in Kinesiology and got into great shape right after high school. I had also been training to compete in the Men's Physique class at bodybuilding competitions.

Deion was black, 6'1" and weighed around 260 lbs. He used to play football in high school and had started studying Computer Science in college. He had always been a chubby, nerdy boy at heart, but he was trying to slim down and get in shape (that's why he had joined the gym). I thought he had the cutest face, with such a cute personality. He was a sweetheart and overall, just a great guy, albeit, with some self-esteem issues.

As we started growing closer, he confessed to me that he was feeling somewhat insecure due to not being able to pull any girls. It was "impossible" for him, as he described. Deion had also only ever had one girlfriend for about 3 months, which was in high school, and whom he was still somewhat in love with. He had a bad experience when she dumped him, then left for college out-of-state. She never considered her relationship with Deion serious, but Deion did.

I said that I could help with what I could - diet, workouts, motivation, etc. and even introducing him to new people.

One day, out of the blue, I realized I started to think of Deion more than usual. More than I should have been doing.

"Let me come up with another nutrition plan for Deion since he doesn't really like salmon."

"Let me see if I can get Deion to come to the gym with me all of this week this time."

"I hope Deion doesn't drink too much this weekend. That would really set back his progress."

My sexuality wasn't orthodox by any means, but I came to peace with it quickly right after high school. Publicly, I slept with and dated various women. But secretly, I did this with just as many, but likely more men. I finally came to peace with myself - I was seriously crushing on Deion. I kept telling myself I'd never go through with any unwanted advance on a close, straight, friend such as him. At least I never thought I would...

"Well, if you're going to drink, might as well come with me to Carly's birthday party and we can drink there. It'll be a pool party," I said to Deion.

"Pool party? Take my shirt off? Hell no. You're crazy, Emmanuel," he said to me.

"Are you sure? Danielle will be there."

"Oh fuck. Hell yeah. I'm in,"

Carly was our friend from high school, and was Danielle's best friend. Her parents had a multiple acre home with a pool, and she loved hosting her wild parties whenever they were out of town.

As for Danielle, Deion always joked around with being "in love" with her, and you really couldn't blame him - just about every guy was in love with her. She was beautiful; light-skinned, extremely fit, perky-butt, and had beautiful dark afro hair with blonde tips. She also happened to be my best "girlfriend", which stemmed from our parents being very close friends. She knew my deepest secrets, even about me experimenting with a handful of guys. She didn't know how I felt about Deion though. I'd only mentioned we'd been hanging out at the gym, but I doubt it ever crossed her mind that I actually had a thing for him.

Deion picked me up at my apartment and we arrived at the party around 6 PM. I wore sunglasses, a backwards baseball cap, tank top, short, pink, floral board shorts, and flip-flops. Deion was wearing a very loose t-shirt, sunglasses, long board shorts and some Adidas slides. He never really had a sense of style, but I thought that was cute for some reason.

The party was fun, as Carly's parties usually were. She invited her closest friends which also happened to be the majority of the cheerleading team from our high school years. Needless to say, Deion was having a blast, even if he was mainly there for the eye candy.

I took off my shirt and had a swim in the pool in my short, pink, floral board shorts. I always shaved my body to go with the aesthetic look for my bodybuilding competitions.

"You're such a fucking show off, bro! Look at all these ladies staring at your abs!" The girls weren't really staring at my abs. But in my mind, I figured that having a six-pack was something that he really wanted to achieve, so he figured it was impressive for everyone. I simply played along.

"Hey, I'm just here for the free beer!" I joked as we both laughed.

"You're silly, bro. But anyway, you know what? You really need to invite me out to these parties a little more, my man! Having a way better time watching these beautiful ladies walking around versus sitting and drinking with my dumb cousin," he laughed.

Deion and I stuck by each other through the night, even if we were chatting with different groups of people. There was a point where one of Carly's friends from out of town, Emma, got tipsy and started heavily flirting with me right in front of Deion. She practically threw herself at me.

I wasn't really feeling Emma, so I ended up telling her I had a girlfriend which of course, was a lie. I also didn't plan to simply ditch Deion.

"Why'd you turn her down like that, man? She was so into you!"

"Eh, I just them really annoying when they're drunk. It's a turn off," I said laughing.

"I'll never understand you, bro. If I had your body, I'd be enjoying the hell out of these sexy ladies' attention!"

"You'll get there, man. We just got to get you to stop drinking every damn weekend!" I said.

"I don't know about that!" he said as we laughed.

It was getting late and naturally, people were drunk and started hooking up, eventually leaving or taking one of the rooms within Carly's huge house. We chatted with Danielle for a bit, but she had brought a date. Eventually, they disappeared on us as well.

Deion and I went inside the house to grab some of Caryl's birthday cake, then came back outside to the pool area to eat it as we dipped our feet in the pool.

Then, I noticed Deion in a gloomy mood. After she left, it was literally only Deion and I outside

"You alright, man? Did watching Danielle leave with her date bother you?" I asked him.

"Oh, nah."

"Oh. Then?"

"It's not her man. I just feel bad, you know? Everyone's hooking up. Everyone's getting some action. I'm fucking eating cake."

"Well, you're not the only one here. I'm here with you,"

"That's because you turned Emma down, man! I wish I had that chance to have meaningless sex with hotties, just like you could have been doing with her tonight."

"Deion, seriously? Emma? I told you I didn't like Emma."

"Then who do you like, bro? Who's good enough for you, if not someone like Emma?"

I looked into his eyes and got close to him.

"Deion, can I tell you something?" I said as I changed the mood to a more intimate one, really quick.

"Umm.. okay?"

"I don't want Emma, and there's a reason. I want someone else."

"Okay, understandable. Lots of sexy girls here, man."

"It's not... ugh. I don't know how to say this. I don't want any of them."

"Umm.. okay? Who did you want then? I didn't know you were crushing on anyone."

"Deion, I'm crushing on you..." I finally said.

His reaction was priceless. He stopped chewing his cake, dropping and smearing some on his face.

"Let me clean that off your chin..." I said as I wiped his chin gently.

Then, I looked back into his eyes, and went up to his face, about an inch apart...

Before I knew it, I stole a kiss from Deion.

Surprisingly, he didn't push me off, but instead engaged in a beautiful kiss with me. I caressed his face as we did, enjoying the taste of his lips and playing with his tongue. I didn't want this moment to end.

About a minute went by and we finally stepped back for a breather. We looked at each other, then put our foreheads together. I pecked his lips in between the silence of us processing what we had just done with each other.

"I had no idea. I had no idea you were gay..."

"Shh..." I stopped him as I put my finger on his lips.

"Don't label me... please. Not now. Let's just kiss, Deion. Let's make the most of this moment," I said. This time, it was more passionate. I was wearing nothing except my wet, short, pink board shorts. Naturally, my slutty side took over and hopped on him "cowgirl" style. He grabbed me by the waist, then his hands made way towards butt. He kissed my chest, abs, then went back to kissing me. I reached down to feel his bulge. Just as I thought - hard as a rock.

"I want you. Take me inside," I whispered.

He looked at me, smiled, and nodded.

I hopped off of him. He grabbed my hand and led me inside. Both of us had huge boners popping through our board shorts. Some of Carly's friends were hanging around the living room area, but far away enough to where they were minding their own business. Not to mention, they were drunk out of their minds. I finally found a room that was unlocked and pulled Deion into it.

We made out for a bit until I pushed him on to the bed, then knelt in front of him. I stared into his eyes as I pulled down his board shorts. His stiff 8-inch cock jumped at me as I did. I grabbed it with one hand, still looking into his eyes, then put it in my mouth.

"Fuck..." he moaned.

I sucked him off slowly and passionately. Before long, I knew it, was deep-throating the hell out of him. He moaned and lay on the bed in pleasure.

Then, I got up and took off my only remaining article of clothing; my tight, pink board shorts. Completely naked, I went from sucking him, to kissing his stomach, going up to his chest. I sucked his nipples, then kissed his neck until finally we engaged in another make-out session - both of us completely naked and touching each other all over.

"I didn't mean to drop the bomb on you like this, but I really like you, Deion..." I said as we broke off the kiss for a minute.

"Fuck, bro... my world is spinning right now," he said, sounding troubled and confused, but somehow still horny and desperate.

"Look, I don't like labels. But I'm drunk. I'm horny. I want you. Let's make the most out of this. Yes?" I asked, whispering into his ear.

"Fuck..." he gasped.

He kissed me again as he made his way in between my legs. We kept the kissing as I wrapped my legs around him.

"I don't kiss and tell, babe. This is our little moment..." I said with a mischievous smile.

He savagely spit in his hand, then rubbed his cock. He teased my butthole with the tip of his cock, running circles around it. Finally, he went inside me; slowly.

"Fuck..." I moaned in pleasure.

He grabbed me by the hips, then gradually fucked me harder.

"Mmm. Fuck, Deion..." I moaned a little louder this time. He intertwined his fingers with mine and moved my arms to the top of my head. Naturally, I went in to kiss him and wrapped my legs around his body. I wanted to feel him close to me.

I couldn't help but feel this like this was way more than "meaningless sex"... at least for me.

He flipped me over, then put me on all fours. He glided inside me again, easily, and then thrusted

"Oh, Deion... where have you been all my life?!" I moaned in his ear.

He wore me down quickly, bringing me completely face down. He reached down and breathed into my ear as he fucked me.

"I want it, baby. Give it to me..." I whispered into his ear as he still had me face-down.

"Fuck, Fuck I'm gonna cum... Fuck!" screamed Deion

Before I knew it, Deion had cum inside me. HARD.

It wasn't long before the "post-nut" clarity kicked in for him... he certainly freaked out.

"What the fuck man. That was fucking gay."

"Hey, hey... I said no labels, okay? No name-calling." I said, bothered.

"You fucking seduced me, bro... that ain't cool, man."

"You said you were craving meaningless sex. I gave it to you."

"Yeah. Straight sex!"

"Oh. Well, you nut pretty hard for not wanting that," I said. I had his cum oozing out of me, but I was so bothered at his comments.

"Come on, man. Don't play around with me like that..."

"Dude, no one's going to find out. I told you; I don't kiss and tell. But you shouldn't try to convince yourself that you didn't enjoy that."

"It's weird, alright? Also, what was that about you liking me? What the hell is that all about?"

I tried to keep a cool head, even if he was being very insensitive. I did have a crush on him after all.

"Deion, look, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way, but spending all this time with you... it just made me realize that I have a crush on you. The last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable. This can be our little secret if you want. We can also keep this as a one-time thing. It never happened."

"Okay. Look man, I did enjoy that. Sorry I just called you all that. All this is just so overwhelming and I need some time to think about it," he said as he finally apologized.

"Hey. Come here..." I said as I grabbed his face. He was worried, and I did not know how to handle the situation other than being defensive about it. All I could think of was comforting him through kisses, but I felt this was my last shot before he cut me off.

"I don't want to lose you and I really feel you're on the verge of cutting me out. Can I get one final kiss from you before you think about things?"

He nodded his head, then went in to kiss me. As we made out, I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, even if he had hurt me.

Everything that had just happened felt so unreal. Meanwhile, I heard voices outside of the door, but figured it was some of Carly's guests that we didn't know, so I kept kissing Deion. Then out of nowhere, I heard the voices coming closer until I heard someone barge the door open and sighed - LOUD.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh, what the fuck!"

It was none other than Danielle, and Emma. They had walked in on Deion in the middle of our make out session. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, we were both still completely naked.

"Umm... we'll leave you boys alone," said Emma as she practically ran from the room.

"Ladies... no! It's not what you think it is!" said Deion as he tried to explain.

"Dude, it's fine. We get it. We'll leave you two lovers to yourselves," said Danielle as they both giggled, then closed the door on us.

"What the fuck, bro?! You know what? Don't fucking talk to me EVER again, you fucking fag!" he yelled, angrily.

"Deion... baby! Don't go! I'm sorry," I cried, in helplessness. Despite my efforts, Deion stormed out of the room and out of the house. I heard him get into his car, and then sped his way home.

I felt so humiliated, and only cried harder. Still in tears, I put my clothes back on, but was missing my tank top and sandals. I had to do a short "walk of shame" to grab them outside, then called an Uber to take me back home.

I sat on the curb outside Carly's house where Danielle joined me. She tried to comfort me and swore this would stay between us, but I was just too heartbroken and I couldn't stop crying. I wasn't only sad at the humiliation; I was sad because I had just lost Deion.

Deion indeed cut me off from his life completely that night. I pondered on his last comment. He had called me a "fag", which wasn't okay. I wasn't mad at him, though. I completely understood how he felt. He was scared and acted defensively and on instinct. But I had forgiven him, even if he hadn't apologized to me yet.

Indeed, I didn't hear him for about three months. Then one day out of nowhere, I got a text message from him one random Saturday night.

Deion: Hey, man. How have you been?

Emmanuel: Oh, hey you! I thought I'd never hear from you again. I'm doing good. Not great, but good. You?

Deion: I want to see you, man. I want to apologize for everything.

Emmanuel: No way? My place or yours?

Deion: Yeah. I do. You can come over. My cuz isn't home.

Emmanuel: I'll be over in a bit.

I made my way without hesitation.

"Hey. Come in," he said as he opened the door and I went inside.

"Thanks for coming. I feel bad. I never thought I'd see you again. I'm sorry for cutting you out of my life like that, man. I'm also sorry for calling you a 'fag'. I was angry and confused after what we did. I also wanted the rumors to die down and I needed some space to think about what happened between us."

"Deion, I already forgave you. I understand what you felt, and I'll say this again - you don't have to worry about anything. I can keep this a secret. Look, Danielle knew about this side of me. And Emma... well, I doubt she even cares. I also doubt we'll ever see her again. We just caught them off guard, that's all. I'm also sorry for pulling that move on you like that. I should've told you about my sexuality before making a move on you, and what I did was not okay. I sincerely apologize for my behavior that night. I let my horniness get the better of me."

"It's okay man. We did what we did. But what was that about you liking me? How long have you hidden this? Is that just a line you use to seduce straight guys?"

"No. It's not a line I use. Look, I'm no angel. I've been with a few other guys you and they meant nothing. But Deion, I swear the feelings I have for you are real. I really like you, even after all of this."

Deion stayed quiet.

"But why did you call me here, Deion?"

"I just wanted to see you again. I felt bad."

"Oh. Just talk?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm okay. I'm glad you worried about me. I'm glad we talked this through. I'll go now."

"No. Wait. Don't go..." he said as he held me from leaving.

He looked at me but kept quiet.

"That 'meaningless sex' offer still stands, just in case you're too shy to ask..." I said quietly.

He finally smirked.

Then, he held me by the hips and leaned in to kiss me. Of course, I couldn't resist.

After kissing, he carried me bride-and-groom style into his bedroom and just as in our first encounter, we couldn't stop kissing each other. Then I knelt down for him, and looked into his eyes as I did. He loved the submissiveness.

"It's just you, and me. No one else. No one else matters, Deion. No one else will ever know..." as I unzipped his pants, and proceeded to make love to him one more time in secrecy, just like it needed to be.