Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BUT, if Mike and Ivan have their way -- Nothing. The cosmic endowment would be what it is today. And then -- Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

This is worth repeating. Nothing. And, such nothingness (of human-like existence) would extend throughout the visible universe -- most probably.

And this "nothingness" would become possible in just one nanosecond (0.000000001; 10 to the power of minus 9 seconds).

Think about that for just one moment. It is far beyond comprehension.

I will remind you, the clock is at "100 seconds" to midnight. If you are still reading this, then we are still safe -- for the moment.

I don't want to ruin your blissful enjoyment of this story, but let's just hope (like little dependent children) that we all have a MASSIVE amount of luck.

-----

If that frightens you, it should. If you feel suddenly like Ryan, you should.

If you feel nauseous, you should. I do. I can't stop vomiting!

Ryan does too. And so does Mandy. Poor, lovely Mandy. I feel so much for her. She is a lot like me (well, to be honest, I will let you in on a little secret -- she is me; and physically, so is Nikishka, who you will meet very soon -- you shall see!!). Ryan loves Mandy very much. At the moment, however, Sabrina and her magic have entered both their minds. Normally, they think about things. Normally, they worry about BIG things. However, it is just that now, they are a bit preoccupied and under the control of Sabrina and her sorcery.

-------

Now the train slows and approaches the next station. Many of the passengers that were seated get up. There is immediately a flow of people. Some enter and some exit. In this complex and stochastic permutation of people, Ryan sits down. Some are still standing in front of him but they rapidly grab their seats.

The doors of the train close and the subway train starts to move. The person standing in front of Ryan walks towards the spot next to the door. Ryan looks up.

Sitting directly in front of him is the red-haired girl.

After all his thoughts of existential threat, he looks at the girl -- this lovely, innocent, provocative, and enchanting red-haired girl -- and he suddenly begins to cry uncontrollably.

Coffee shop encounter.

Later in the day, he and a co-worker stepped out of the office to grab a coffee at the local coffee shop just next to his building. Just as they were entering, he saw her seated in one of the high stools along with the window. This completely jolted Ryan's mind.

When they paid for their coffee, the only table available was a table right next to the red-haired girl. Ryan followed his co-worker, who unaware of the girl's existence simply sat down at the table. Since his co-worker sat down first, it forced Ryan to take the chair facing towards the girl.

The chairs along the window are high bar stools with a backrest. The girl pivoted several times so that her legs were facing him. Ryan thought how careless she was because he would be able to look right up her dress. Just then, when she turned facing him, her dress rode up and she parted her legs slightly, as if she wasn't aware, but gave a clear view up her skirt. Ryan tried not to look, but it was like a magnet and he realized she didn't have panties. She acted to be adjusting her coat, leaving her legs open long enough so that Ryan caught a glimpse of several seconds at her bare hairless pussy. Then, she got up and left.

Tuesday: Ryan's commute outbound

After work on Tuesday, Ryan left work later than normal. He had to finish some paperwork. When he finally finished, he realized he could miss his train, so he ran to the subway. Just as he was arriving, he missed the train that he normally catches. Now he would have to wait another 20 minutes. He went to the newsstand to kill some time. At least he would be able to look at some of the latest computer magazines or find an interesting book. As he walked into the store, he thought he saw the red-haired girl again.

"It couldn't be the same girl again," he thought, imagining that lots of girls dress the same way since there are many universities nearby.

Trying to get a better glimpse of the girl, he walked down to the next aisle, but the girl was nowhere to be seen. It was as if she disappeared.

There were lots of people waiting for the outbound. The image of the red-haired girl was fixed in his mind. He was bumping into her everywhere he went.

"Would she be on the same train again?" he whispered to himself while scanning the train platform for the girl.

He looked all around, but he was convinced he was imagining things. All had been a coincidence and nothing more. He is infatuated with a girl he doesn't even know. Surely she doesn't even know he exists. Besides, he is married and loves Mandy.

When he boarded the train he sat down. At the last moment, the seat in front of him opened up and the red-haired girl sat down. She was sitting opposite him again. He was startled. What is going on? She could have sat anywhere on the same train, but here she was in front of him -- again. OK, this was a big city, but this was uncanny. It almost seemed that she was following him.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her. She didn't even seem to notice him, however. Just as in the coffee shop, she was reading a book. He had no idea what she was reading, but she was engrossed in whatever it was. Out of nervous concentration, she moved her legs back and forth, opening and closing them. This had the effect that her short skirt rode up towards her crotch.

Then, she shifted her position. She was uncomfortable, so she put one leg up. Nobody seemed to even notice her. But Ryan couldn't help but notice. What was she doing? Her naked pussy was visible to him. She moved her other leg back and forth, giving a clear view of her shaved pussy parting slightly with each movement. Ryan was mesmerized by the sheer audacity of the girl's exhibition.

At the next stop, she got up and left the train.

Wednesday: Ryan's commute inbound

The next morning, the red-haired girl sits opposite him, as always, she is reading something on her phone and adjusts her iPods. She looks into her bag and pulls out a book and starts to read. Ryan has a copy of the newspaper and acts to be reading, but he continually steals glances at her. Now he is intently looking at her. She adjusts her position, and her short coed skirt rides up her leg.

Her legs are so skinny and she soft creamy skin. She is so fucking sexy. He can't concentrate on his paper but looks at her as if he is reading his newspaper. He notices that her skirt rides slightly up. She is so intense in the book she is reading. She shifts her position again and her legs open giving a quick view up her skirt, exposing the fact that she has no panties. She moves her legs back and forth, opening and closing them in a nervous twitch. Ryan has such a clear view that he can see her hairless pussy each time her legs open as the previous day.

The stop before his cums. There are a bunch of people who go in front of him and get off. He can't see her now, but she doesn't seem to leave. Once all the commotion stops, he will be able to return to observing her. Or at least that is what he thinks. When he looks, she is gone.

-----

Ernesto's Rare Books

After work on Wednesday, he went to the bookstore close to his office. "Ernesto's books" specializes in rare and old books. The entrance was on the bottom floor, so a few stairs were leading down to the entrance.

"Hey, Ryan. How are you?"

"Hey Ernesto, how's business?"

"Slow. You know what this is all about," he said shrugging his shoulders as he finished turning around and retrieving a book from the shelf behind him. "I finally located the original copy of the book you have been looking for."

Ernesto hands the book to Ryan with a proud expression. The book cover is made of leather with a careful engraving.

"Holy shit man, it's the first edition," Ryan says. "You are amazing Ernesto. How did you locate it?

"It wasn't easy."

"I owe you, Ernesto!"

Ryan examined the ancient book. "Ars Bellum Nuclei". It was the history of the world before the possibility of the nuclear holocaust, by Nicola Sekks. It was the art of "NOT" making a nuclear war. It must have been written at the beginning of the 16th century.

Nicola was a visionary and a polymath. She was born in the 16th century but is still around. Back then, who was thinking about nuclear war? Nicola was. She was thinking about it well before its time. She corresponded with Einstien at the turn of the last century. She worked with Bohr and then Schrodinger. She understood the entrails of the new quanta and debated with Feynman. She knew all about the strong nuclear force and neutron scattering against unstable isotopes. Yes, "instability" was Nicola's thing. That she knew a lot about.

She performed the "back of the envelope calculations" with Fermi to estimate the yield that would result from the fission and subsequent chain reaction of the first fission device. She was there in the New Mexican desert, at the "secret" site -- when HE was born. When the little fucking bastard was conceived. Nicola was there; she was dressed from head to toe in a white garment, with goggles, with rubber gloves and booties, waiting for the miserable bastard to be born.

After HE was born, Nicola wanted to kill him. But they didn't let her. Poor Nicola continued to wear a white gown, but in a "loony pen" -- a lunatic asylum. Nicola got what she was looking for and got it good! Yeah, really good. First, they fucked her hard -- both figurative and literally -- in all holes. Then, they gave her a much-needed lobotomy. After the carelessness of the birthing process and the pure insanity, what was a lobotomy in comparison?

Nah, believe me, Nicola was better after that. She was one of the lucky ones. She got a sweet deal. She got a good fucking and then she got a total "wipe"; her hard-disk was stripped clean. Good for Nicola. Now, they tell me that she dedicates her time to carrying out sexual scenes in her real-life so she can write lurid erotic stories. I must say, I truly admire Nicola. She turned her life around. She moved to another part of the planet and instead of baking "yellowcakes", she fucks and masturbates all day long; and then writes about it!. What a crack! Nicola, you are my heroine. Really. I mean it.

-----

The paper in the ancient "Ars Bellum Nuclei" book was tainted from so many centuries. It was written when the world was at once more hostile, but at the same time, so much less so. When you could still bleed to death by a sword. Now, who needs a sword when you can kill 7.8 billion with a few nuclei.

Yeah, Nicola knew what nuclei were all about. That, I can guarantee you. As I mentioned, she was even good in the kitchen too. She knew how to bake a "Yellow-Cake" and people would tell her how good and "enriched" it was. Yeah, Nicola knew lots of things; lots of secrets that are too horrific to tell. Lots of secrets that she will never tell her children if she ever has them. No, she wants them to be able to sleep at night. She will certainly not tell them. She won't leave those recipes lying around or send them to her family and friends on social media. Don't worry, those secrets will die with her.

Yes, I must say, Nicola knew something about "big ones". She knew that the big ones wanted to be small and the small ones wanted to be big. Some wanted to split, but others wanted to fuse. Funny isn't it. Nobody is happy with what they have. Well, you know what? They will do absolutely anything -- and I mean ANYTHING -- to get their way. They will destroy everyone and everything to get their way. Believe me! Yes, Nicola knew that. She even thought about these things -- before her lobotomy.

Not now. No, now she doesn't think about such things. After the knife that cut into her brain. Now, she only thinks about sex. Raw, kinky sex. That's her thing now. Nicola only thinks about fucking and getting fucked. And she likes it. Really. I should know. I know Nicola really, really well.

----

Everything tries to "convert" into something they are not. It is like that in everything, isn't it? Nature and people always seem to want to be something they aren't, or obtain something they don't have. Ryan had Mandy. But, in these past few days, it is becoming obvious that he wanted the red-haired girl. He could only think about her! He wanted to get into her pants -- or up her short skirt. He wanted her more than anything in the world. Why? Because precisely he couldn't have her. She would sit across from him so close, but she was so far away.

How far away would the red-haired girl stay? If Nicola were around, she would warn him about getting together with the red-haired girl. Yes, believe me. Nicola would tell Ryan about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then she would break the bad news about Ivan and Mike.

-----

"I owe you, Ernesto," Ryan said. "I'll just have a look around the aisles and maybe pick up another book too. Something lighter."

"Sure man. Take your time. I have all the time in the world," Ernesto responded.

Ryan took in what Ernesto said and then answered, "No, my friend, you have as much time as all of us -- only another 100 seconds before midnight."

-----

When he was looking in the history book aisle, the red-haired girl was in the middle of the aisle. Ryan was immediately startled. This was uncanny. Everywhere he went, this girl was there.

She had removed a book from the shelf and was reading the inside contents. Ryan figured he would pass her, but the aisles are very narrow. She had to move slightly and he brushed up against her. She smelled of fresh strawberries, almost as he would expect, but also some other smell that now seemed somehow familiar. There was something about this smell, but he couldn't pin it down.

When Ryan moved past her, he noticed the book that she was reading. It was a second edition of the "The Discoverie of Witchcraft," by Reginald Scot (1584), believed to be the first book published on witchcraft in English. She also held between her forearm and her breast the book by Richard Cavendish, "The Black Arts" (London: Pan Books, 1969), which among other anecdotes, tells the story of the French sorceress Catherine Monvoisin (known as "La Voisin") who in 1670 prepared aphrodisiacs made from a Spanish fly mixed with dried mole's blood and bat's blood. This is now known to have a scientific basis. The substance, Cantharidin an odorless, colorless fatty substance of the terpenoid class, is secreted by many species of blister beetles and can influence sexual desire in these species.

She looked at him and gave a friendly smile. Ryan smiled back at her, not knowing if he should strike a conversation with her. Here he was, recently married to a beautiful woman that he loved; to him Mandy was everything, but he was incredibly attracted to this young red-haired girl that he didn't even know. Everything about her intrigued him. The way she sat, the way she stood. Now, in the bookstore, it intrigued him the books that she was looking at. After seeing her, he could not concentrate on finding a book. He only wanted to watch her.

He went to the next aisle. He had to get her out of his mind. He doesn't even know her. But, her smell and aura are intoxicating. He looked at the bookshelf but had lost all concentration. All he could think about was this girl. This was madness. Should he say something to her and start a conversation? What harm would there be? This was not cheating on his wife. It was just casual human interaction. Right?

------

The morning the plane took off, it was not clear what they would find. The fate of 100 thousand people depended upon whether there were clouds or not. Well, they had very bad luck. It was a nice day!

It was 8:15 in the morning, HE took 53 seconds to cry since he was born as a total asshole. Enola had a spectacular birth. She was so high at 9,470m from the experience that she didn't even feel the Little Boy when he first cried. I'll tell you, the bastard didn't wait to cry, he did it in mid-air. That way more people would feel his birth. After his birth, he wasted 80 thousand lives.

Nicola didn't wait around. She went directly to the loony asylum.

She knew that war is hell. She knew that so many other atrocities and cruelties have taken place in history. "Conventional" means have destroyed far more lives. But what Nicola understood, that others did not immediately grasp, was that after Little Boy, humanity had fundamentally changed. It was a phase transition.

Humanity would now deal with a self-inflicted existential threat. The role would now be "prevention" and "restraint" instead of "exerting effort". The former -- I assure you -- is far more unstable. It is a lot easier to try to attain something that you want, exerting all your effort, than to restrain yourself from using something you have.

Think about that. Think about that last sentence. Re-read it a few times if you need to. PLEASE re-read it.

Nicola told me that. Nicola Sekks told me that. She knows things. Believe me. She knows what she is talking about. She had a lobotomy, but she knows what she is talking about, nonetheless.

Never before did anyone have the power for absolute existential threat. The birth of Little Boy provided this fundamental schism in the known universe. Now, for the first time since the "Big Bang", there was another "before" and "after".

Nicola knew that. She knew that nothing would ever be the same.

It is becoming like this with Ryan and Mandy, isn't it? Nothing will ever be the same. Ask Nicola. She knows. Believe me. Nicola knows.

I truly hope that Nicola has not seen the future. For all our sakes. I REALLY hope she hasn't.

-----

Ryan decided he would say something and then they would start to talk about books. That's it. He would just return to the aisle where she was, act to be looking for something, and comment on not being able to find some particular book. But, when he returned to the aisle, she was not there. He checked the next aisle, then the next. Where could she have gone so quickly? He walked towards the front of the store, but she was not there. Was he going mad?

He hadn't heard her exit the bookstore, inevitably sounding the old bell that rings when the door opens. As he went to pay for the book, he wanted to ask Ernesto but didn't think it was appropriate. So, he simply paid for the ancient book by Nicola Sekks and another (mundane book) that he had picked up on the "digital economy".

As Ryan left the bookstore and walked towards the subway, he thought about the girl. He wasn't thinking about his new wife, Mandy. He was thinking about this strange intoxicating girl. The more he walked, the more the fresh air made him come to his senses. Slowly, he at least tried to rationalize that it was all just strange coincidences. But, the thought of the red-haired girl was too captivating.

Wednesday. Train outbound.

He entered the train. He looked around. She was not there. The train was full. There was an empty seat in between a middle-aged man and a large woman. He sat and took out the book that he had bought the day before. It was one of the books that were meant to help your career. It was not that he was interested in it, but it was something he felt that he should read. But, he was tired of the same diatribe. How many similar books are out there? Too many. It is utter trash. He knew this, but maybe this one will be different.

A young couple is standing and Ryan looks up to them. They were both well dressed and the girl had a pretty face with long hair. She was wearing a hand-knitted french beret, with a scarf. Ryan noticed that she had a pouting face, that made her look cuter. But, with the casual people-watching of train rides, he becomes intrigued by why she is angry.

123456...8