Seeing Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Frank let go of Madeline's head and slowly moved his hips to swing his cock back and forth in front of her face and against it. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue but he kept moving so his cock bumped against her tongue, her cheek, her nose, one side of her face and then the other. She strained against the ropes. Without the use of her hands she chased him with her mouth like it was a salacious game of apple bobbing and the apple was his big glans and she didn't care how she looked doing it. If anything, the uncharacteristic shamelessness of her cock chasing increased her arousal.

When he finally relented and brought the head to her lips she swirled her tongue over it like a child with an ice cream until it was slippery from saliva and pre-cum. She began to spread her lips over it. He pushed and she strained to open wider until her lips finally slipped past the fleshy flange and she had the entire head inside her mouth. It was hot. She sighed with satisfied pride and her mouth didn't have room for her tongue except against his sensitive frenulum. She licked him there.

He groaned.

Their eyes met. Hers were wide open, like her mouth. She was afraid yet brave, thinking about other parts of her body that his cock was going to open. He took her head in his hands and pushed deeper. She tried. With her eyes watering and her gag reflex triggering, she wanted to take him deeper. She wanted to suck his cock better than any woman before her. She felt the big head pushing into the back of her mouth, then he pulled back until his cock emerged covered in her spittle. Madeline craned forward in pursuit. She licked the shaft and velvety head, pushed her mouth onto his length again and looked at him with watering eyes.

Her lustful efforts made him harder, and thicker. Despite his girth, she was trying to deep throat him. He whispered hoarsely, "Jesus, Madeline. You look so fucking beautiful."

She leaned forward trying to follow Frank when he withdrew. Then he bent over and kissed her on the open mouth and when he pulled away from the kiss, Madeline tried to follow his mouth. She strained at the ropes.

He knelt between her legs, against the couch. With her ass on the edge of the cushion and her legs opened she was positioned perfectly for him to rub against her sexy mess. He did. He slid his cock and hanging balls along the length of her slippery folds. He rubbed the head against her clit, and then he massaged it with his ball sack making her gasp and pull at the ropes because it felt so lewd and dirty and so fucking wonderful. She shamelessly thrust her hips and kept bucking them until she felt the big head poised to penetrate her and Frank pushing and her portal stretching and knew he was too thick despite the slipperiness, she was too tight despite birthing twice and Madeline whimpered his name without knowing whether she wanted him to stop or push harder and felt her body trying to push onto him and she was pulling against the ropes...until the moment she felt the lubed head finally pop inside and her hole squeezed his shaft and Frank groaned like a bear and pushed deeper. With her mouth open in silent scream she met his effort with pushing hips until his ball sack pressed against her folds. Impaled on cock.

His heat, inside hers.

Madeline did make a plaintive noise then, when he pulled back and emptiness overwhelmed her, then a satisfied feral sound when he forced his cock into her again. Their hips quickly found a rhythm with full length strokes.

She never climaxed from vaginal sex without additional attention to her clit but didn't want any of that this time. She didn't want the 'perfect' technique her husband prided himself on or his attention to detail that so often left her faking release. She didn't want to be nuanced. She needed the hard animal fucking she never got at home and that's what Frank was giving her. Pounding her cunt with his cock. Bruising her tender hole. Quaking her tits with thrusts that she met with her hips and "oomph's" forced from her mouth.

He saw the muscles in her extended arms strain as she pulled, saw the sweet agony etched on her face and heard growing urgency in the sounds she voiced. He chanted "Hang on" in a raw voice with every rutting thrust. She did, even when he captured her bouncing tits and squeezed them in a bruising grip. The room filled with his chanted demands, the sound of her taking and wanting more, the scrape of furniture moving, the wet smacking of balls against labial lips and the raw smells of carnal sex. When Frank's thrusts grew more determined Madeline wrapped her legs around him. She locked her sexy heels in the small of his back. He pinched her nipples. She wanted to scream in sensation's overload, needing the harder pinch, or thrust, or soft kiss that would take her over the top, and in that way, in that room, their rutting became mindless until Frank softly said, "Let go, Madeline. Let it go..."

She did.

Madeline released the rope, released herself, wrapped her arms around the man who was inside her and gave him what he wanted. She bathed Frank's jerking cock in her own release when he ejaculated cum that was torn from his soul. They came into each other, in overwhelming waves that washed through them and pulsed until they were empty...and full.

As the everyday world took shape again, they clung to each other like surf-tossed lovers cast onto a far shore. Their racing hearts slowed. Cum seeped from their coital knot, snaked down her taint, across her anal rosebud and puddled on the couch.

Their breathing was different. Everything was different. Then, and forever.

Madeline's phone vibrated silently in her handbag.

~~~

Author's Note:

To be continued. I'll submit Pt.02 soon.

Your ratings and comments are the encouragement that convinces me to keep writing.

Thanks for reading.

MP