All Comments on 'Self Dares Ch. 03'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Hot, believable, entertaining. I like that all characters are sort of modest, considerate, tentative, if that makes sense. Dad, in the showering scene for instance.

Hate to be pedantic - this a a minor point - but in dialog, contractions are often appropriate. For instance “it’s fine” rather than “it is fine.”

Thanks for this!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

The writing struck me as a little repetitious but basically good. The lesbian sex in the bedroom was plausible and sexy, and the undressing-and-shower scene with Dad was very hot and well done. It would have been great to see this plot-strand developed with another scene or two.

The initial parts on the accident, evacuation, and hospital--which did have some erotic components--took up more words than I would have liked. On the other hand, bringing in Andy at both beginning and end was clever. Full disclosure: I didn't read the previous 2 chapters, so I may be failing to appreciate some things. Overall, I did enjoy Chapter 3 and rated it 4*. Glad ya wrote & published it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I love the stories of the two of you. For Hanna and Sophie read Batman and Robin. To boldly go and all that , brill.

Always 5 stars will ye no come back again ?

imperfectionistimperfectionistabout 1 year ago

This story just gets better and better!

speakingmusicspeakingmusic6 months ago

What a lovely story. The portion with the dad was delightfully uncomfortable. As a father with an adult daughter, it felt very real. Less of an erotic story and more of a character story, which is awesome!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_35402 months ago

As a cyclist of almost five decades I must say yours was a very accurate depiction of a bike crash. You wrote it so well I would suspicion that you have actually gone down yourself. (In a cycling context "gone down" means you dropped the bike, hard.) You even got the medical aspects accurate. Made me grit my teeth as you described your injuries.

I did feel for Andy; he rides in the Life Flight with you and then sits in the waiting room and he's not able to change his kit (his bike clothes), and even still wearing his cleats. He's dedicated to you; you've got to reward him somehow.

Oh, yeah, great story. This is an excellent series, glad I discovered you.

stripgndstripgnd2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I have fallen off a bike many a time and bounced off things a lot harder than me. Glad you enjoyed the story. I do like this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous