All Comments on 'Send in the Clowns Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 2 years ago

Well my guess was wrong. I was expecting Dr. Nadler to be someone else. I think I need to stop guessing what's going on and enjoy the story, as I seem to always do. This one delivered on time within the guarantee. (This was an attempted Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reference that I'm sure I didn't land) Thanks for this WW. Take care!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

I don't believe Wesley agreed to testify under oath...........

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The fourth and final chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

I once again have deleted a comment from a sniveling piece of $#!+ hiding behind the cloak of Anonymous that keeps whining about me putting politics into my stories. No amount of whining is going to stop me from putting what *I* want into my stories. So enjoy the continued politics, Anony!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Agree with teedeedub so is the next instalment going to start with a row about Masters refusing to take the oath?

Another great chapter, didn't cotton onto Nadler as a crook but guessed the picture was still in the museum.

katranmankatranmanalmost 2 years ago

With a last name of Nadler, I figured he would have to be dirty. WW probably had that pathetic joke of a "Congress-critter" Jerry Nadler in mind when he came up his name. Not that there weren't a plethora of other possibilities to choose from, lol.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

The thing I found most interesting was the statement by IC that his “Aunt” was high in CIA. I don’t think Phyllis has a sister but IC has a Great Aunt who is Phyllis’s mother sister. I don’t think she is “ old mother” that raised Laura. I believe that she died in an earlier story of disease. Who ever she is had control over Phyllis and Clarissa and her husband in the past and was mentored by “old mother”.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES