Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat docks at the Village, and they get off as a group and begin to walk down the main street of the Village. The guys walk hand in hand with their wives, and Dean explains that they will be going off to lunch as a group before the actual seminar started. He also says that the food was excellent. Nancy explains to the women that we will spend today, from after lunch through tomorrow afternoon, learning the best techniques to redden and stripe your boys' heinies.

Dean observes that the chairs for boys in the dining room are hard, and you feel them when you sit down, but your asses will hurt the least today. By breakfast tomorrow, we are going to want to stand and eat. Nancy jumps in before he could finish, and says with a loud laugh, "But we won't let you."

As they walk down the main street, they pass some shops that sell bondage supplies, whips, floggers, canes, etc. The window in one store has an automated woman continuously caning a manikin that is securely bound to a spanking bench. The sign over the display read, "Put your husband here. $30 a half hour. We also have automatic man spankers and slappers. Why should you have to work, when we can do it for you?" There are also grocery stores, coffee shops, and restaurants. One place advertised that they had the softest chairs for the ladies and the hardest seats for the red bottomed.

The street is also lined with urinals and there are boys using them. The line actually stops as wives send their husbands to use the facilities, just so they every woman in line will get a chance to see their husbands. It is said that seeing the merchandise helps when it is time to swap your mate. Dean, Robert, and Davey have their turns, and their wives pimp them out as they do, and they clap as they watch their boys shake off.

The line also slows down to look at the park at the end of the block. It was called the free play park. Nancy explains, "There will be free time during which you can just play with your husband and try out things you have learned, or you can leave him here in the park and go shopping. Or you can use the boys that someone else has left in the park."

As they slowed down to look at the park, they see spanking benches, Saint Andrew's Crosses, stocks, and whipping posts. While many of the installations are empty, there are boys on the benches and on the posts. The three boys on the posts are being flogged, but more ominously for Davey and Robert, all three have weights hanging from their testicles. Nancy said to Dean, "You love having a nice tight ball spreader on your ball sack, don't you dear? This year, I am going to see just how much weight your nuts can handle." Dean smiled, and Nancy swatted his ass so loud and hard that other couples turn to look, and several woman smiled and gave her thumbs up. Dean just smiled, and said, "Thank you, dear."

1...345678
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Anita12Anita12over 3 years ago
Great job!

One of the most beautiful stories of the site, I'm really curious to see the continuation with Beercan and the others. I loved the description of the ship, market and office, as well as the female point of view, it would be nice to have a view of the island with the various activities in the shops, bars with the races and games described in chapter 5. Great job and thanks for sharing.

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
5 stars

It is a shame that this doesn't continue. I love it. And now the best would come. Besides, I miss Bearcan and his adventure and learning. Hot and funny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore

@ JimAner: You need to ignore this trashy Anons who only come to stories like these to bash. I never understand why would someone read a chapter 9 of a BDSM erotica and say why there is Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, etc. Just ignore them and keep writing. Many people here love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To JimAner, regarding femdom

I disagree with you that femdom necessarily means bondage, punishment, or pain. Gentle femdom is a thing, you know. There are guys who are submissive, but not the least bit masochistic. Those guys might enjoy being kept naked and treated like a desirable sex object, but wouldn't want to be beaten, forced into sex with other men, or have strapons (or anything else) shoved up their asses.

Plenty of women are submissive without being masochistic. They fantasize about being naked slave girls that get passed around and fucked constantly. Many submissive men are the same way. I'm one of them, and I have to say that it's really damn hard to find stuff that appeals to me. When I look for femdom, I'm hoping for something more akin to a gender-reversed version of Conan or Gor, which has proven to be pretty rare. Even the gentler stuff usually has a lot of elements that I really don't like, such as foot stuff, and I have to try to pretend it's not there.

You've said that you like the idea of men not having to work so much for sex, as well as the idea of men's bodies being considered as beautiful, erotic, and sexually attractive as women's bodies. On those matters, you and I are in complete agreement. But you also seem to be holding on to some remnant of the idea that men should have to work for sex, because of all the stuff in your story about men having to suffer to prove their devotion. You literally used the words "knight in shining armor" and "her warrior" in this story. It might be interesting for you to consider the idea of that kind of thing being as unnecessary for men as it is for women, of men having the same inherent sexual value as women.

You can write your stories however you want, of course. I just thought I could offer a different perspective that might not have occurred to you.

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Pleeeeeease ...

What happens? Why does not this wonderful story continue?

Encouragement, keep writing. Some people (like me) have been waiting for new chapters for a long time

JimAnerJimAneralmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Confused 2

I fully support your right to post your opinion. It is absolutely appropriate. I would not have been as patronizing and snide to you, had you not been lecturing yourself, and the line "get therapy" is not only lecturing, it is insulting. The idea that people who do not agree with you about their sexual preferences are sick and need therapy is dangerous, and it is what puts gay kids into prisons called "gay conversion therapy."

However, that being said, I will end the conversation by agreeing to disagree with you. As is often said, "If you don't like the story, don't read the story." There is no reason you have to read the next chapter. Those who like this kind of fiction will have fun with it, and you don't have to know anything about it.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused 2

Wow, you really do know how to patronize people don't you. However I stand by my comments. You are assuming that to attain "equality" with men, then women have to be as badly behaved, as repugnant and deviant as the most Misogynistic man.

You take the very worst of behavior & revel in it and somehow justify it by saying that men, whose wives pretend to love and care for them, allow them to be beaten, raped, assaulted, belittled and humiliated. You often use phrases & acts that deliberately humiliate and abuse & pretend this is somehow justified because "I'm only doing this because I love you" Turn this around for a moment, imagine a place where women where raped, beaten, physically & mentally abused because their husbands "love them". I would sincerely hope that you find that as unpleasant as I do.

Finally, I am well aware of the meaning of BDSM & Femdom & can see the attraction for some. What I object to is your theory that to gain independence & equality you have to subject your partner to pain, rape & abject humiliation. If you simply stated that women liked to get their sexual satisfaction from performing illegal & immoral acts then ok. If you also maintained that men who love, honor & cherish their partners must show it by performing like a circus act, bizarre but also ok. However, your assumption that this is not intended to hurt or humiliate, is flawed.

The ability to leave comments is a sign of a responsible website. I would have presumed that you would allow me the same right of response as I allow you the right to write & publish your work. Obviously we will never agree, however I defend your right to say what you like. Conversely, I too felt that I had a need to challenge some of your points without being lectured. Regards.

JimAnerJimAneralmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Confused

The reason that you are "confused" is that you have either not read the section heading BD/SM or the subheading Femdom, or you do not know what those initials mean. Assuming the latter to be the case, let me do a bit of education. BD/SM means Bondage and Discipline/Sadism and Masochism. It is for those individuals who believe that pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin and that one can get great sexual pleasure from being tied up (bondage) and disciplined (corporal punishment). There are those who find that the spike in endorphins that come with receiving a good spanking (or more) is sexually gratifying. Many go into a rush that is a kind of ecstatic experience that, I am told, is akin to a spiritual one. The bondage part is one in which the individual gives up control of his body to the other person, because he wants to give up control. Many of the men who I know who are into this are very successful executives who want to let someone else be in charge for a while. Femdom means female domination, and that should be totally self-explanatory. Those women who are in charge get their pleasure from dominating men, including men they love. A good dom knows that an important part of the process is to provide loving aftercare that shows how much she appreciates what her husband has done to please her. Having said all that, your comment makes about as much sense as if you read a story in the lesbian section of Literotica, and you were confused that the story was about women having sex with each other with no men around.

The story is about a trip to an area that is called Femdom Village. If you are going to read a story with that subtitle, you should know that, by definition, the men are going to be bound and disciplined. The men who are into that get their sexual excitement through the experience. Throughout the first part of the story, the men were given many chances to opt out, as were their wives. Both the men and the women in the story are into it, and they find all the activities to be enjoyable and provide them with sexual gratification. Perhaps the reason you were so upset with the story is that it scared you, and that you really would have loved to go through the initiation and get on that boat. Then again, you might have really disliked the thought of BD/SM, which is your right, but don't go to a BD/SM site and get upset by what you read. Just don't go to the site. I don't like Maledom stories, so I don't read them, even though some of my friends (women as well as men) in the kink world are into it. I would not judge them for their sexual preferences.

What makes this series different than most Femdom is that I believe that men should be treated as good, respectable, human beings who simply like this kink. If you go to most Femdom sites, men are treated with contempt and anger. Those stories do not turn me on. If what you read in this story scared you, I would suggest strongly that you avoid any other Femdom site either on Literotica or anywhere else.

Once upon a time any type of sexuality that was not heterosexual and within marriage was considered either sinful or psychotic. For most of us, those days are past, although gay men and lesbians are still being threatened by individuals like you who believe that they deserve "conversion therapy." You did not get the message, it seems. Nobody who is into any of the various kinds of kind described in the story are currently considered to need therapy according to current psychological thought.

However, thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain my thinking about SB/SM and Femdom.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

I have to say that I am now totally confused. You claim that you would like men to be seen as objects of desire & that the world would be a better place if women pursued men a little more. Perhaps but the women in your stories only get their sexual thrills by assaulting their husbands, torturing them, raping them, showing total disregard for them or their feelings, humiliating them and belittling them constantly. Sounds more like hell than paradise. If you respect men AND women so much, you have a particularly one sided view of marriage. Truly frightening; please, please get some therapy.

JimAnerJimAnerabout 6 years agoAuthor
To ptebaden

I like the concept of an Island for clothed men and naked women, but that kind of story and those images are everywhere. There is nothing wrong with women being depicted as sexual beings, and I could write a piece like that. But I am trying to get people to start looking at men as sexual beings as well. I would love it if men wouldn't have to try that hard to get laid. If women would treat men as sex objects from time to time, and if women would appreciate the male body as something beautiful and worth chasing, and if men would start looking at our bodies as worth something (Naked women get cheers; naked men get told to put some clothing on.) the world would be a better place. If women would be as willing to go after men as men are to go after women, things would be so much better.

Sorry if this rambled, but this is what I think.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna's Next Husband Female supremacist cult. Serial monogamy. Femdom.in BDSM
Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 01 Two slaves serve in a most unconventional household.in BDSM
Kinky Time Husband comes home to Dominant Wife and punishment ensues.in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01 Frustrated wife gives husband an ultimatum, leave or FLM.in Fetish
More Stories