All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,249 Comments (Page 3)
cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Every man wants

a cheating fucking cunt for a wife who tells you her fuck budy was the biggest and best she ever had and she loved it - but hey - your not chopped liver. take that gun and shoot her in the cunt.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I always laugh and shake my head...

at the inability of people to read and comprehend stories. The wife in this story was a lot of things, including several which are pretty bad: emotionally damaged, fundamentally untrusting of men, with limited control of her temper, disrespectful, vindictive, and stubborn. However, she was not a cheater. Having sex after divorce is not cheating, even if you rub your ex's face in it.

This is a great story. Pretty sure I couldn't be with this woman, but the author does an amazing job of making this reader at least understand how a man could love her, emotional warts and all.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHAT MUST A MAN GO THROUGH AND BECOME A MARTYR

just to prove a point. TK U MLJ LV NV

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Insightful Story

I think that BTTap hit the nail on the head. Excellent story showing the different and varied complexities of relationships and why they drive us crazy at times. Great work! Thank you

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Master wimp

To take her back after what she did. The way she hurt his pride is surely wimpish. Highly wimpish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
See, Real Men...

...never get over anything that hurts them.If you have the strength to get beyond being hurt and give someone another chance when you have reasons to think they've changed, that makes you a wimp.

At least, it does in LW Real Man Commentator Bizzaro World....

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
WELL WRITTEN CUCK STORY

HERE ARE EXAMPLES OF THE CHEATING

"Don't threaten me, you son of a bitch. Just because I want to make you think about our life, and I want to get away from you for a little while, you are not going to try to scare me with talk about a divorce."

"I'm not threatening you. I'm just asking you a question."

"Well then, to answer your question. No. I don't want a divorce. I want some changes. I want you to demonstrate that you love me. I love you."

"And you're going to demonstrate that love by going away with a big dick wonder for a month and leaving me alone here to kill time and wonder if he's started fucking you yet."

She just sat there and finished her coffee.

AND THE CUNT LEAVES FOR A MONTH IN HAWAII WITH BIG COCK UNCLE STEPHEN WHEN SHE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY HUBBY A TICKET - EVERY PENNEY HE MADE WAS PAID INTO FAMILY EXPENSES AND SHE KEPT ALL OF HER MONEY SEPARATE. THE VACATION IS CHEAITNG EVEN IF SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY FUCKING BIG COCK STEPHEN.

----------------

That night the cell phone rang again. I didn't want to take it, but I did want to talk to Kaitlyn and Kristen. I hit the talk button. Tiffany said, "You miserable son of a bitch. Why do you have to..."

"I don't want to talk to you, Tiffany. I thought that was clear. Could I talk to my daughters?"

"So that's the way you want it? You're going to turn this into a major fight, just like you have with every disagreement we've ever had in our marriage?"

"Can I talk to the girls?"

"No, fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you."

She must have been using a hotel phone because she managed to slam it down with a vengeance.

I didn't talk to the girls that night, or the next two nights. Sunday night the phone rang and when I picked it up Kaitlyn was on asking why I hadn't been at the house to take their calls. I told her I'd had to work late at the store, and that was a reasonable excuse because I did get called out some.

When I'd finished talking to her and her sisters, and learning how nice Uncle Stephen had been and the things he'd done with them and their mother, Tiffany came back on the phone.

"Can you just for a minute pretend to be a grownup and talk to me, Bruce? What is the point of acting like a spoiled..."

UNCLE STEPHEN HOW CUTE - HIS DAUGHTERS AWAY FOR A MONTH WITH BIG COCK NOW UNCLE STEPHEN - THAT IS FUCKING CHEATING - BEING WITH ANOTHER MAN AND CUTTING OFF COMMUNICATION WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.

----------------------

I didn't hear from anybody on the island until the next Friday night. The call came from Tiffany's cell, but when I punched it on her mother, Marge, said, "So you were able to tear yourself away from your girlfriends long enough to answer a call from your wife?"

"Are the girls there, Marge?"

"Yes, but you won't hear a word from them unless you try acting like an adult. What kind of spoiled little boy won't talk to his wife because she wouldn't take him on a vacation with her -- a vacation he couldn't afford because instead of working to support his family he insists on playing with videos and pretending to be a writer?

"Because of you, you miserable failure, instead of enjoying the vacation of a lifetime with her family and co-workers and friends, she worries about what kind of crazy things you're thinking of doing while she's supposed to be having fun. You're ruining it for her, your daughters and everyone else. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Can I talk to my daughters?"

"When you calm down and decide to start acting like a husband instead of a juvenile delinquent, we might let you talk to them. Right now I'm afraid you'll just upset them. Their mother has been so upset, they know something is going on and it's starting to upset them."

"So you and Tiffany aren't going to let me talk to my daughters?"

"No, not when you're like this."

"Okay. Tell Tiffany she can go back to fucking big-dick Stephen and you can go back to fucking a few of your married fuck buddies from that law firm.

"And by the way, I don't have any girlfriends. I'm not like that asshole skirt chaser of a husband that you couldn't keep satisfied in your bed. Have fun."

This time Marge slammed the phone down on me.

NOW HE STILL CAN'T TALK TO HIS DAUGHTERS EITHER

CHEATING!

-----------------------

I talked to the girls almost every night now and fortunately Marge never got on the line. They told me about the wonderful sights they'd seen, the trips to a Macadamia factory, to the black lava beaches, to Waikiki.

They told me how Uncle Stephen had gotten them surfing and how he had managed to talk Mama into going out on a long board and how they had crashed and come up sputtering but Uncle Stephen had somehow gotten her to the shore.

They told me about how they and other children in the party played at a club for little ones in the hotel while Momma and Grandma and others including Uncle Stephen went out to dinner and dancing.

And how Momma had come in laughing late one night with her lipstick smeared and told them that Uncle Stephen was just being a silly man.

It should have hurt more than it did, but I already had steeled myself to the loss of this woman and this marriage, and somehow, it didn't.

BIG COCK UNCLE STEPHEN WAS JUST BEING SILLY?

CHEATING!

-----------------------------------------

But eventually the announcement was made that the flight had landed. I watched the parade of humanity, the old and young, the tired and those full of nervous energy, young girls running out to boyfriends and grannies and grandpas greeted by grandchildren.

A good chunk of the crowd, about 30, were with Tiffany's company or Marge's law firm. I recognized Stephen, tall, dark and handsome, walking off beside Tiffany and the girls. He had a briefcase in one hand and in the other --he held Kristen's hand. The miserable son of a bitch.

CHEATING!

--------------------------------------------

THE CHEATING CUNT LEAVES FOR A MONTH WITH BIG COCK UNCLE STEPHEN AND IT IS NOT CHEATING?

"He told me he wouldn't be here when I got back," she whispered. "It was the last thing he said to me as I walked out the door. And I walked out anyway."

THEN THE CUNT CALLS HIM WHILE SHE IS FUCKING BIG COCK UNCLE STEPHEN AND WE ARE TO BELIEVE THE BITCH THAT IT DID NOT START BEFORE THE DIVORCE WAS GRANTED!

WE HAVE HER WORD ON THAT?

AND IN THE END HE TAKES HER BACK AFTER BEING REMINDED THAT BIG COCK UNCLE STEPHEN HAD A BIGGER COCK AND DID A BETTER JOB OF FUCKING HER. HE REACHED PLACES POOR CUCK NEVER DID.

WHAT CRAP! WELL WRITTEN BUT CUCK CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ohh

She pegged the bitch meter. Still, somehow he can't put her into the rear view meter. And somehow, she can't put him there either. I guess it's right that they reconcile, because they're too damaged by each other to ever get along without each other. Unsatisfying, but I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is a wimp

she married the guy she went on holiday with and still asked her ex to take her back she is a bitchy slut and her and her mother deserve each other... Dont marry here and move away again crazy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total wimp

You'll never ever compare to the way he satisfied me sexually, but you love me so much that you don't care?

Total crock from the man's perspective. Too many unforgivables thrown in for reconciliation...

KenL511KenL511over 11 years ago
Bruce stayed too long.

In the divorce hearing, I would have loved to have Bruce respond with "I don't want to come between her and her true love." Then go on to describe the family finances. Most judges would ask her to confirm it then grant the divorce due to abuse. Financial abuse is frequently grounds for divorce.

With her attitude, his resentment would be simmering away for years until there is no love left. Taking the seperate vacation over his objection would be the death knell. "Nobody throws away ten years of marriage over a single fight." Shows how llittle she is listening to him. This was a fight they had been having for most of their marriage.

h4751h4751over 11 years ago
My favorite

I read this over a year ago. Took me that long to find it again. Although I can't see taking her back, I guess sometimes that happens in real life. Still, it's my favorite story - I can relate to Bruce, and loving someone and letting her go.

Thanks for being such a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my Gawd....

What a fool wimp he became.She doesn't need to worry about shooting his balls off because he doesn't have any. This tale is as big a pathetic pile of crap as ever posted on this sorry site.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Read the story

Anonymous of 11/10

Stephen's surname was Middleton. The second husband whose name she was using was Hampton. Also it clearly says that Stephen faded from the scene.

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Great Story

It was an excellent read; well crafted.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

for most of this story the fucking bitch fucked him over every way she could. now he takes the cheating bitch back becasue she will ACCEPT HIM? cheated, took his kids from him. called him so he would hear her having sex with another man, tell his band he had a bigger and better cock but hubby "was not chopped liver." she had millions and went with another man to hawaii and took their kids and then did not let him talk to them. this story fucking sucked. just another cuck story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
What do I want for christmas

For literotica to make these anon asshole to get and account. Then that way we will have a way to tell you to fuck off fag and get a life. CBM would be a bit nicer, I agree with you on the store by the way.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
As "Sir" Charles Barkley would say

This was "turrible". Let's assume for a moment, that you could actually pay the mortgage for a half-million dollar home w/a forty grand annual Salary. The Taxes alone would destroy him. Not to mention upkeep, utilities, etc. My big question is why would anyone marry a crazy woman? This woman separates her children from their Father for a month while cavorting with another man (Uncle Steve) in Paradise and sees absolutely nothing wrong with that! She could have, admittedly, avoided that with essentially spare change from her purse! Father-of-the-year Candidate Hubby, never gets up off his ass to make more loot because he was "happy" doing what he did, obviously forgetting that Fatherhood pretty much dictates those days are OVER. Yet you insisted on putting these two self-centered POS's together. Just wish there was something lower than one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no fucking way i would take her back you cant be serious

she treated him like shit took a fucking vacation with another man and his children that is a divorce right there no fucking way around it. stupid unrealistic fucking story she would have came home if i was him to an empty house and me gone forever.

worthless whore is what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Having read a fair amount of the output of DSQ, I believe he is the most deranged cuck freak ever. It is not even close. I thing anyone who likes this pathetic worm's output should seek psychological attention and seriously review their sexual identity. DSQ is so enamored with complete freak women I can only assume he is a deranged self loathing gay man. DSQ, be honest with your self. Get out of the closet. You will be much happier. Same goes for anyone who has ever given this serious head case a good score. Be free. Suck a dick. As a straight man, I can't stand to see you all hiding from yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Great story

Please write more.

You don't need to like all the characters, or the ending, but you can still appreciate a wonderful story that you can't put down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

just make her a whore and a slut for many cocks cause that is all she deserves you make the man a wimp for taking her back so i guess the writer of this story isnt a man with pride or self respect. I would have handed her a big ass dildo when she showed me the rings and said wouldnt you prefer this since you left on vacation for a month to get one and disrespect me.

she is a whore.

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 11 years ago
manly

The story of a true manly man. He sticks with his beliefs and demands that his women be whole with him. Good writing and thanx!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
No Way

1 Star... I don't see see how the husband could take her back. Why is this story rated so highly?

belknap026belknap026about 11 years ago
JakeDK has hit the nail on the head --

but he doesn't know it.

These stories ARE all about the journey. They examine how people think and how they act. They examine pain caused and endured. They ask the question "Can one endure such pain and still not let it overcome love?" For some the answer is "NO"; for others it's "YES". DQS has chosen to write about the ones who answer in the affirmative. He has left it to the other writers to handle the NOs.

I learned early on that there are a lot of 'burn the bitch' readers on this site, and they crave violent responses to betrayal. They have come to the right place, because this site is full of such stories. But there is also here a chance for those same people to see how the other half lives. If only those readers could open their minds to a different perspective. They don't have to adopt that perspective, but maybe they could learn to respect the idea that people are different - that they don't all see the world the same.

As I see it, the BTB readers are sometimes angry that somebody hurt them, and they don't think they ever got even - and getting even is part of their view of what a real man or woman is. (That makes Jesus a wimp, doesn't it?)

Others, I think, are afraid they could be hurt and unsure whether they could weather such a storm. In either case they react negatively to reconciliation -- even attacking the authors.

So it's the journey that gives value to this and similar stories. They explain how a person (BOTH Tiffany and Bruce in this case) can journey from a painful place to a good one. They also look at reason(s) for the pain. Not everybody can do it, but if we never see some do it, then why should we ever try for more happiness ourselves?

I gave it a 10, but had to settle for the 5,

Rich

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great ending

I like stories that end well I rated the story highly with reservations. The humiliation and abuse of Bruce by Tiffany was overrun the top along with the bitter mother in-law. In marriage or close relationships there is always conflict that can sometimes run to extreme with trial break-ups. The story focuses in detail of the apparent selfishness of Tiffany, who's been jaded by her mother and she tortures and humiliates Bruce to mamouth proportions. Their lifestyle was never established outside normal boundaries til the separate vacations, which served as a defining line. The fact that Bruce wouldn't acquiesce to the new gold standard didn't register at first. His drastic action was the new standard in fleeing for divorce. The author defined the emotion and rationalization that propelled Bruce and Tiffany into their conflict. The reader was not swayed by the author's opinions but allowed to decide on their own with great description and heavy emotion. Can a marriage survive with just love and no meeting of the minds on a central interest and respect? Everyone has their opinion and there are comfort zones that some need not trespass on an individual basis. Bruce had definite boundaries that were significant and precious. The story was uncomfortable in certain passages but ended on a great note. Thanks for a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

In response to another comment - this story is so well rated because it's SO well written that you FEEL their emotions, good and bad. You're drawn thru the story by them. My only complaint, and it's really not a complaint and I'm not sure I want a sequel, but maybe a look into their lives after they get remarried? Thanks for the entertainment. One of my favorite stories on the site.

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 11 years ago
A very good read

I enjoyed it as much as "When We Were Married" - great character development, all of them felt human and flawed. The transformation of Tiffany might have been more documented, but otherwise great! Of course, I guess she had a sudden epiphany around the time of their tryst.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
A romantic like me . . .

. . . has to love this one. I missed it when it came out, lost in the confusion of WWWM part Z. Q has always been a superb writer, author, creator of woven tale. These characters fit the upper crust life style he does so well. Was the end in sight? Yeah it was. Was it inevitable? No, there were enough plausible alternatives to maintain a small amount of suspense. Hell of a good story that I am glad I found on the random list on a day when I wanted to read a lengthy story that makes me feel good at finis.

Thanks DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Coward. Coward. Coward. You're even afraid to spend the night with me...sleep with me after great sex. Are you so afraid that your iron self control will crack and you'll ask me if you can crawl back and we can try to make a go of our marriage again."

Why would any man stay with (much less remarry) a CUNT like this who after "supposedly" great sex talks about the other guys sexual abilities (including how much larger his cock is) ... doing anything with this WHORE other than using her for the Cum Dump she is would be like booking passage on the Titanic .. you are going down and while she has again and again! DO NOT LIKE CHEATING, SLUT WIVES OR WRITERS THAT TRY TO MAKE THEIR READERS FEEL EMPATHY TOWARDS THE SKANK WIFE! ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER!

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago
Like the Authors style

Just never liked stories where the husband gets treated like shit then ends back up with the same stupid bitch. Then again your story made a great point about how materialistic society is.

KoachKoachabout 11 years ago
Troubling Story

I've read this story several times and each time I came away feeling uneasy. It's all well and good that she's ready to commit but how does one heal all the insults? She also admitted she loved the other guy's big cock. I doubt our hero's going to grow a matching phallus any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked this a lot

But how does he overcome all the venom she spit at him and does he REALLY think she has changed her spots? People don't change their basic character. And the one weak spot was the kids. If he was seeing them regularly,(as indicated in the divorce) then he was talking to her during their 2 year separation. Hard to avoid contact with the kids mother in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon 23/2/13

Once a cheater? Ah she didn't cheat. She only slept with Stephen after they broke up. Sure she has other faults but that was the whole theme of the story.

Would like to see another page just to finish off a bit more.

Really one of my favs thou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!

I expected something different when I started reading. But I could not stop till the last line!

green117green117about 11 years ago
Finally read this start-to-finish

The searing pain being described made it almost impossible for me to read this one. Good job - I now get quite a bit more about what this is about. Let's see - she starts phoning in her sex with Unc. S. after learning about his time with the BBr Italian... she is very damaged due to family dysfunction, he knows this, but finds the intensity of the connection when they do connect to be compelling. Been-there-done-that.

The gun, that people were all tied up about, was supposed, I think, to stand for the life-or-death intensity of the implications of her giving up on her self defense mechanisms to be with him - the offering of all of her self, in public, without limit was also meant to indicate how intensely this moment opened her.

Big-dicks and big-breasts... I think I accused DQS of trying for epic, mythic characters in another comment. MM clearly tries to make his characters as small and mundane as he can. Either works in the context of making a story, but if it were I I think I might try to make the actions of the character create the characters standing, and I would probably try to cast against type for an added level of shock and irony. I think MM did this to good effect in "The Maintenance Man". This story balances the big dick against a pair of big breasts - but at the end of the day it was the decency of the people with the odd anatomy that was more important to the story. (We know why the BBrs left the relationship - and the fact that the female protagonist couldn't really bond to anyone but the male protagonist probably iced the BD relationship.)

It almost goes without saying that the story is amazingly moving and admirable in its power and skill.

Green-something

(as a practical aside - if you hang with lunatics, you are going to have to be the functional one ALL OF THE TIME. There are no breaks to be had or taken in that situation.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Most of people here read the story and rant without thinking. The fact is if you read about a character and you actually try to analyze the character, you will realize what they're thinking. To all those thinking Bruce is a wimp, they don't get that he actually won. Here's my 2 cents why:

Tiffany deeply loved her husband. In her own conception of love. She wanted a partner, someone equal or better than her. This entire vacation, all the words she told him were pre-planned, they are the words of a wife who's trying to wake up her husband from throwing away his own life by chasing an impossible dream. How many times were his novels rejected and he still failed to realize that he sucks as an author? She tried to move him, hurt him with actions and with words, solely to shake him and make him understand, but nothing was done that was outside the marriage rules.

She waited till they were divorced to actually do anything with Stephen and while she was supposedly having the best sex of her life, one thing on her mind instead of a mind numbing orgasm and his big throbing dick is to call her ex-husband!? And not once or twice, lord knows how many times... I mean don't get me wrong, but if I was screwing a girl and she was reaching for a phone to call ANYONE at that time, I'd be having serious doubts about my abilities to perform. It's clear her mind wasn't in it...

Of course, let's assume he did have a bigger one, and I'm sure she let go of all other thoughts quite a few times, but then again, she was divorced, her ex didn't want to talk to her, what was she supposed to do? She even tried to marry someone and it failed faster than it started. In the end she realized why - that all this time Bruce was right and right all along and she surrendered to him completely.

Of course, they both changed (clearly Bruce is realizing he can fulfill his need for writing in other ways, not just chasing his dream), but ultimately Tiffany's change was the one that had to shake her from the core. To go against what you were thought and were brought up to believe in is not something I'd expected to happen. Bruce won. And the kids won of course :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I dont understand you. Why do you hate men so much? Why do you put your male characters through so much shit and then make them get back with the wife who insults and humiliates them like fuck. You are a man hating bastard. All of your stories are just the same. Slutty rich wife and clueless weak husband. You make me sick. Cant believe authors like ss06 qhml1 idiolize you. You are filth. Your writing lacks creativity, your ideas are all over the place and your story make no sense. Why would a fucker want to go back to such a disgusting piece of shit of a wife. Fuck man.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Interesting plot

At a personal level, her vindictiveness would have been a forever turnoff to me.

The only piece I don't understand was the counseling. It would have been great to see her forced into personal counseling regarding daddy issues then couple counseling providing there was a successful initial set from her.

Chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tiffany's view

Love this story. Read it a few times now. My only criticism is it finishes a bit quick. Would love to see mums reaction.

Would love to see someone, but especially DQS, write this from Tiffany's view. The whole deciding to go to Hawaii - her thoughts on what led to that, the weekend of looking for Bruce. The time leading up to the divorce and any self learnings or was it just all Bruce's fault. The development of things with Stephen, the breakup, the new marriage and it's failure and finally the reconciliation and what led to throwing out the running shoes. Especially if she had a set-to with Mum before turning up at the party. That would be a good wrap up to that side of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 Stars!

Nothing else to say that hasn´t been said here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving your wife

Been divorced over 10 years and had never lost my love for my cheating ex-wife. I wanted for 9 years to have her back and she seemed willing at times till she spent one afternoon telling me she fucked another man for a year before leaving, all the while telling me she was faithful, disrespecting me in word and deed, pushing me away and telling me she was getting older and did not want sex anymore. For years she insisted she had been faithful during our marriage. After that afternoon love is not the feeling I have and our daughter is thankfull I finally saw the light so to speak. She was a cheating skank and is still looking for another BIG cock to replace the one who walked away after 9 years with her; finding a younger pussy to play with his BIG cock.

May she live forever getting older, fatter, and uglier. She sits now at a bar nursing a drink hoping someone, anyone will spend the night keeping her from being alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my view

my view is that when you marry there is no more you or I. there is US or

nothing.. Tiff for a so called bad father figure did not understand that. I think

it happens a lot in this ME generation of kids. they do not share very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
after 258 comments

what else can be said? There is no way I can read them all so I don't know what has been said, but it made me think twice before adding my own 2 cents. I liked it, but I hated the time line. If she was going to get married and divorced to someone AFTER Steve had left (I think she'd been fucking Steve for 6 -8 months), I'd think that the total process would have taken longer than just two years from the original divorce. I had to wonder what they could have solved if the court HAD mandated the counseling? It wouldn't even have to take a very good counselor to reveal her MAJOR daddy issues. May be they really were star-crossed and meant to be, but DAMN I just didn't get it. Even during the "make-up" sex, she is cruel and vindictive to him, she just HAS to hurt him. So his big revelation, and another rejection has her changing her tune in a couple of days?? I say that it really IS the children keeping these two in each other's minds. If this thing doesn't implode a second time, it certainly will after the girls leave home, and its an empty nest. But may be in the second divorce, he'll take his share of her money. Agreed that a follow-up from Tiff's point of view might help me to avoid being so jaded, but I really think he was right all along about her, and the prospects of their eventual future together. I still think they would eventually have been better apart. If she had learned something about herself that would have prompted such a change, may be she might be healed enough for a healthy relationship- WITH SOMEONE ELSE! But because of the past, I don't see how they can avoid being toxic to each other, and sadly also to the girls. It might have started out as love at first sight, but that is never a guarantee for happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finaly not a

cuckstory

5 starrs, men

well done

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I loved this little tearjerker.

I guess we weren't told about Tiff's second marriage because that would have ruined the surprise at their Thai dinner meeting. A little confusing at the airport arrival. It sounded like Tiff's company AND Mom's law firm both went to Hawaii for a month(?) Neither of these kinds of firms could virtually shut down business for a month. I assumed Tiff had paid for the girls and Mom to go, but would not spring for Bruce's expenses. And why was Stephen sitting with Tiff and Mom when they met with the divorce attorneys?

I think I would have moved out, but I don't know if I could have stayed away for two years or if I could have gone back after two years. Let's see if I can work it out here: 1. She hurt him by leaving him at home and making sure he knew about "Uncle Stephen." 2. He hurt her by moving out (She was warned!) and filing for divorce. 3. She felt she had be "out hurt" so she took several opportunities to belittle him even more after the divorce. (#3 would likely have kept me away forever.) And everything changes when he tells her that she will never be able to change as long as she compares all men to her father's behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic piece of shit

Just another faggot story from DQS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain

also cantbuy the talent to write as well as DQS (90% red H in LW), jelly much? fuckin cocksmoker....

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Other than Moment of Clarity

has e/she ever produced a story where the cuck didn't take back the cheating and or abusive wife? I'm guessing no. If you know that quit reading his/her shit.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
Nice begining

weak ending, in my opinion. Not enough interaction between the two main characters to lead to the final reconciliation.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
common wimp writing

DQS1 this is a common type wimp cuck writer story, any thought of reasonable interaction between your characters and a uplifting out come was finished in the first line of this story when you pland a poorly outlined plot of cheating and payback, but once again i see you have gained the favor of the culck crowd they favor women like this and men being degraded and begging for love good for you, and your fans, love with out redemption or regret is a world to dream of, for what Ive read in this story you achieved it, her being a evil cunt with no soul, and him for daring to leave and then take her back for no good reason other than your wimp weak writing of a male character, good to know what side your on. Humans vs Deviants. The thing is people say fag writer, but i have never met a gay man willing to take this kind of abuse from anyone or would fantasize about someone taking it and begging for more.It is just a story and those are just ink blots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Waste of Time

This cunt ditches her husband, runs off to Hawaii for a month, then acts suprised when he finally shows some backbone and dumps her cheating ass. You should have stopped the story there; instead she cucks him mercilessly and he cows down and takes her back??! What a pussy! Try harder next time or stop altogether for the good of the readers...

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Reconciliation for THAT???

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Danielle Steele has written another wimp tale.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bruce

Biggest pussy yet.

1*

SensateSensateover 10 years ago
Another excellent story

Great plot and character development. I went through every emotion right along with the main characters. I couldn't put it down. Thank you a hundred times over for such a great story.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
Love hate

this story. She is a more than flawed woman. He is not perfect, but he was right in that she never committed to the marriage. Unless in those 2 years she had intensive therapy and came to see who she was, there is no way she was going to change. And she spent those 2 year humiliating him because he did love her. And he will never compare to those men she had in those 2years. They should not marry and he should grow up and be a man and live his life with a woman he KNOWS will be with him unconditionally. She is just to self-centered and selfish for remarriage. The ending is too contrived and forced. He cannot trust her. Just too quick and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks!

i have trudged through many stories on here, and mostly wondered why i bothered to read page after page of complete dross!, i have read all your work, and this one many times, you are a gifted writer, in my opinion the best, i hope you are still out there and will continue to share with us, thank you for the pleasure you have given us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

The story was really nice and held my attention. I seldom make comments, but this story was worth it and was given a *5. Bruce was not a wimp just wanted all or nothing from his wife even if it meant leaving her to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nasty untrustworthy cunt

Tiffany is everything wrong that could be wrong in one female body. In real life she would never be married to any one for any length of time until she got tired of marrying another moron. Controlling, manipulative, hateful, spiteful, derogatory and did I mention hateful?

If my wife talked to me the way she did to her husband and treated her husband, my wife would be exposed for what she was to the world, I would make sure of it again and again and again until we finally died of old age. I really didn't like this story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Exceptional rules for exceptional women ( and men) !

Like it or not, that's the way of the world. All women are a bit feline. Tiffany by virtue of aesthetic, economic and carnal virtues is one big cat. In fact by that standard,Tiffany is a tigress. Ultimately Bruce could not be content with an average house cat. Owning a tiger is most assuredly not for everyone. You have to be exceptional.

Bruce wasn't chopped liver as a man but he was happy in a pretty average rut. He wasted time playing video games, wrote unmarketable novels & was middle management in an obsolete industry. Did he deserve to be treated like a peon? No ! But tigresses aren't known for their gracefulness or diplomacy. They respect you. Or they dont.

Bruce was perilously close to being a willfully short-sighted schlub at the marriage's rupture. Heknew what she was when they married. In the introduction, it is stated he knew trouble was on the horizon but ignored it. It took the two year separation for both of them to realize each other's core worth and maturity garnered during marital sabbatical.

He had to step up his game at an ecomic level to be worthy of woman like her. Likewise, Tiffany needed to mature emotionally to deserve the man Bruce had become. Great story that has very polarizing qualities. For the good of the human race as whole, I only hope that detractors of this tale stick to felines on the less challenging end of the pussy spectrum.

You can be a man , a good man & stellar father. But it takes a bit more then that to be worthy of a tigress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

This was a well-written story with fleshed-out charachters and a decent plot. That being said, you couldn't have made the wife a bigger bitch if you'd tried. In addition, the guy was a head case. Why not just hang the phone up when she called? Why let her goad him into going out with her cheating ass again? Totally illogical.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Great story - one of my favorites on the site.

I only have 2 things that bothered me. One - turn the phone OFF! It's cheaper than smashing them. And at the very end when she told him see wouldn't bother or contact him again? Not likely. They have 2 children together. She's NEVER going to be gone all together. That said, I loved the writing and the conclusion. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wimp

Are you a woman? This women was from hell. He takes her back. Sorry, not in a million years.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Gah!

I was with you until the end. Are you kidding me?

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
you pay the price of being too good a writer:

You created a mentally ill, selfish, self-centered, arrogant bitch who should never have married anyone unless he was richer than her. She was actually incapable of true love except for her self. She would have been better married to a mirror. And that dramatic use of a 38 really proved how mentally unstable she really was. How could he possibly ever, ever marry her again. He had made a better life for himself without her help. He was able finally to see his kids and she CHEATED and rubbed his face in it. You showed all of this in a very well written story. One of things I teach in writing is that the ending has to be plausible. Not in this case. Time does not heal years of neglect and selfishness. In fact he should have gotten the children and not her. But in the end you reneged on the plot you created. He did not have to burn the bitch, he needed a life for himself and a woman who respected and loved him more than she loved herself. Not a believable ending at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with Charley49er

The ending ruined a decent story. I do think you made him out to be weak but gave him some sense to stand up for himself and move on from that selfish disrespecting bitch. but you destroyed it with that terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pay attention...

Things without question - He loves her, now and always. She loves him, now and always. The only thing keeping him from her is her inability to totally commit. The only thing keeping her from totally committing is what her father did to her mother. She didn't cheat on him, she didn't get with the guy until the divorce came about.

The thing that surprises me it's that it took her so long to figure out something so obvious - her mother got shafted and all she ended up with was her daughter; she did what her mother taught her... and she still ended up without a husband. Clearly, her mother's "plan" to protect herself sucked. It just took her daughter figuring that out to make her willing to commit.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Implausible

I won't go the psychosis route and scream incoherently about wimps, etc. The reason why this story rates 1* is that the ending is completely implausible given the wife's character. You did a very interesting job with somewhat weird people explaining why the husband couldn't live with the wife though both love each over. Then in the last 3 paragraphs you destroy everything you have built up. Sometimes the characters you have made cannot be reconciled and they have to part - or - your effort becomes absurd trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a pity.

You are a hell of a writer and this story is very good, but you seem to have lost track of the story line in the end because you wanted it to end as you had planner from the beginning. The trick is to stay in the flow till the last dot. Now you had to forcibly bend the story to its end and it became fabricated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Lose Track of Your Theme

I love this story, and I read it again and again, but what drives me crazy is both the loss of the actual theme of his complaints as well as just the incongruity of his overlooking the sheer contempt her actions take. As for the theme, at the beginning you realize that his complaint is her leaving him for 30 days; refusing to pay his expenses but obviously paying for Mom; threatening him that unless he changes, she will cheat; hardly ever calling him for weeks on end; and obviously being intimate -- with no sex -- with someone not her husband. the rest of the story keeps pretending her analysis as that his pride was hurt and that he wants to own her. Really? Going away for a month is ownership? If he went on a month-long cruise with a girl buddy, think she would think that she does not own him?

Lastly, cannot believe that one can be treated with such contempt -- being threatened with cheating if husband does not quit job, become successful, and change his desires; publically belittling his manhood while screwing a boyfriend and every time thereafter; and calling him up to say that she would never go back to him -- and then go back to her after he became successful? Really??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved this story

I'm a guy; did I like seeing Bruce getting battered over & over, hell no!! Did I like see Tiffany go through hell; No (she did it to herself)! Do I hate INFIDELITY; hell yes, but that wasn't this was about. Yes; her actions were definitely questionable. There are quite a few of the readers who won't accept that she thought about cheating on the trip; but did not. She was tempted; she wanted Bruce to fight for her - he just didn't have the means to do so on her playing field. So there wasn't infidelity on either side (note; Mom kept accusing him, but wife did not), so she was fighting her inner demons and Mom.

Tiffany had humongous issues because of her Dad (trust, money, sharing, etc...) and how Mom had programmed her, and Mom just kept pounding away. No one respected Bruce, so they kept trying to break him, he kept taking it & taking it, standing on his own feet - he never fully broke. During the divorce he proved that it wasn't about money; he had claim to 25% or so, but he walked away. He finally got her to see that he was in fact a strong, quiet spoken, honorable, respectable M-A-N who was in fact "& had always" been her equal.

She finally conceded that he'd been right all along; it took someone strong enough to stand up to her, to finally break down all of the walls that she'd built. She was always on the attack; his defenses finally beat her! After all of the carnage; they still had something worth fighting for & she finally saw it. She finally saw where she had been wrong and they were able to move forward. I'm quite certain that it wasn't going to be a smooth ride; but there was hope, for the first time. She let her guard down & let him "into her life" which is what we all want!

IF that had been me; I would also have accepted her proposal.

DKP

PS; the gun threw me, however would you really expect a woman making that kind of money to be running around Un-Armed? What "Pepper-spray, Mace, Tazer"?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
It's a great story.

Period. Alas, a plethora of Internet hard man comments do not raise median level of prose past inane and misogynic standard or CBM would be Thomas Pynchon of Literotica by now. Wake me when DQS comments on one his puerile rants.

edwusaedwusaover 10 years ago
Supermarket Checkout Fiction

Juvenile. DQS has talent, sure. But, the personalities and plots are ridiculous. Too bad the author doesn't try for something a little past teenage hormones and intelligence ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Come On !!

I really thought ole Tiff was over the edge and gonna blow Bruces' brains out! Now that would have worth another 2 pages. Plot good but got weak and too high schoolish. If that had been a brother no way would he forgive her for screwing around like that. And switch if it had been a sister....she would have shot first ask questions later !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
refreshing

How refreshing ii is to look back at the older stories and be reminded of what the quality of writing in L.W.was like, compared to the pile of sh** that has come through recently.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Oh no, another kick ass karate wimp...

... Why didn't you just make him a gay Navy seal? Bruce and Tiffany have to be the two most unlikeable characters as a romantic pair as I've ever read in a story. Tiffany, I understand because it is a cheating, er, "loving" wife story but poor Bruce was awful. His complete lack of a spine, concerning Tiffany, ruined the story and left it lacking, in my humble opinion, any real moral in the end.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
The wife

I disagree with most of the commenters, though they raise a few thoughts I didn't think of.

She is scared shitless. For her, safety is distance and her own money. It was what she was raised on. She had the example of her mom working her ass off at a reasonably low status job and having to put out (perhaps in her mind) to the other partners to help solidify her job.

So she took that drive and made herself physically independent, though she couldn't swing emotionally independent. What also rang true was the various weights the different genders place on what they seek in a partner. I assume most of the commenters are male, and if female, have had their 'settling' boyfriend or lover. A rich man will marry a cocktail waitress. He will marry a stripper. He will marry a high school drop out. HER status is pretty much irrelevant to him. How she looks and how she treats him is the key to his heart. See Anna Nicole Smith. This pretty much universally disgusts women because it makes all their striving in life to be dross.

Women, on the other hand, like most of the things men like, but they also like status and security. As one Feminist said "who wouldn't rather be JFK's second wife than Bozo the Clown's first..." Which is why Tsars, Princes and Movie Moguls have stables of chicks: they want the status to rub off on them...and they have the clout to back up monopolizing a lot of hot women. This is as strong a trait as women's normal aversion to short guys (talk to a short guy). Very few Mini Mart cashiers have smoking hot girlfriends unless she is also dirt poor.

This was a festering sore in her psyche. The big part of it has been exorcised for her. She can count on her husband. She sees him EXTERNALLY exhibit all the things she THOUGHT she saw in him but wasn't sure about. It wasn't about money grubbing. She had plenty. It was about HER worth no longer being questioned by being with 'that loser'.

It seems a small thing to men, but it's real. So...get a better job. The gun...she wanted him to know the consequences of breaking her heart again. Somehow so many commenters are alright for a man DOING violence on his cheating wife, but are aghast at a woman THREATENING violence against a man if he does something truly despicable. Huh! Double Standard much?

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
A Good Writer!

DQS1 is a very, very good writer. I enjoyed this story. He can really spin a tale.

However, I am starting to think that I don't understand what love is. How can this man take her back??? She not only went on a vacation for a month with another man, but she put him down every chance she had. I like the way he left her after her vacation, with no talking, no counseling, just get out. When he takes her back, it ruined the story for me. I have read several of DQS1's stories so far and they are well written, interesting, good plot development, but his men are too unrealistic. No matter what the wife, girlfriend, etc. does, the men will find a way to take them back because of love. I don't want to call his men wimps, but in the end they all wimp out. I am going to continue to read his stories because he is such a good writer.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
Totally Pathetic!

Just another wimp faggot husband story with a Cunt wife who hates him and fucks other men while constantly hating on her husband. DQS1 does her typical thing by making the husband a mindless no balls loser wimp. Pathetic.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

Ignore the rest of the "fans" it was awesome!

colddayscolddaysabout 10 years ago
It Should Have Ended After the Beating

You write very well. I enjoy your work very much. The plot line for the first half of the story seemed possible if not very plausible. However, I have seen similar financial arrangements in marriages. It just was so extreme in the story. Anyway, the plot went off track after the beating of the boyfriend. Suddenly good things happen to the ex-husband. Too lucky.

There needs to be several paragraphs on her epiphany. The reader wants to understand the sudden change of heart. The habits of a lifetime don't just stop being habits. She needs years of counseling and he needs a prenuptial agreement that leaves her with no money if she cheats. After all she stated her love of "big dicks" and advised the ex-husband that she would never be satisfied sexuality by him again. It was her who cheated emotionally during the seperate vacations.

All that said, I wish I had your talent.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
where is it ?

Where is the marriage here ?

These two have no partnership, mine is mine and yours is ours is more like the truth.

If you are not both all in, stay apart

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
when Blockbuster announced it was completely going out of business,I thought of this story !

Tiffany might have been seeing into the future when she rubbed Bruce's nose in his economic shortcomings. She was brutal but honest at least to him, when she announced the Hawaian Busman's holiday plan that excluded him. Yes, she should have been ideally more tactful. But as a woman, she is of the tigress variant.

Bruce knew this when he married her & ignored what this kind of woman desires. He wasn't content with an average very desireable woman. He wanted the tigress. To me, this is a story of consciousness raising on her part & breadwinner ability on his. Great story. Tiffany's a flawed star ,but what she shines at overcomes those imperfections, for those men who admire tigresses, literally no other female will do.

DB71DB71about 10 years ago
Holy grudge fuck batman!

Starting on page 6, the sex scene between Tiffany and Bruce, WOW! You have written the best grudge fuck I've ever read. I have had only one grudge fuck in my life with an ex girlfriend. That scene reminded me of it. Thanks for the story. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this wasn't awsome unless you are a coward sissy or a Cunt

Pathetic story! Like most

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shame

That such a good writer had to end this in such an unrealistic way.

The character of the wife was so cardboard and the business with the gun was just weak.

No way would a man take her back.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked the ending

Forget the naysayers, the ending made sense. He wasn't going anywhere fast romantically. He still loved her; she loved him. They just had to deal with a non-negotiable item--the legacy of her childhood and mother's influence. When that was dealt with, it made sense that they could get back together. Nicely written and an excellent story.

Charley49erCharley49erabout 10 years ago
I have always thought

the ending was flawed. She changed her mind too quickly. So they have a revenge screw and suddenly she see the light. Nope. Could not happen. This is totally out of character as she was developed in the first 6 pagers. There would have been at least 4 more pages as she come to grips with her paranoia and selfishness and lack of trust of all men. She uses people and when he refuses to be used, she cannot take that. She does not share. And she has been listening to her mother's spew for too many years. The ending just happened too fast. Most telling: the reader does not get to hear how she came to this conclusion: I am willing to share. In such a short space of time. We needed a point-of-view shift that let us see the why she changed. He explanation makes no sense. Because it has no context. lI suspect the author does not check these comments anymore, but if he does, he really needs to go back and look at the lost logic of the ending. I Know he is popular on this sight and in fact I like his writing, but he works to hard to bring his characters together when sometimes they just should not or could not. So often the endings lack a sense of reality and seemed rushed. IN this story that is the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your best yet

3 stars

at least not worthless as WWWM, and not unfinished as P&P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was a great story

But as in all fiction the reader has to suspend his rational side at least some to believe in it. I could believe most of it without any problem except that it was just too one sided on the wife's side and he put up with too much for too long. The thing I had the most problem with was that she had picked the house they lived in and even though she had put down a large down payment, she expected him to pay the mortgage all by himself and he could barely afford it and the utilities. I don't think any man would put up with that. The marriage would have either ended there or else she would be paying half the mortgage or he would have demanded that she find something cheaper and more affordable. It is one thing to have financial security in case the marriage goes bad and another to not pay half the living expenses while you are together. That goes beyond the pale so far as to be unbelievable.

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 10 years ago
her decision was a long time coming

Charley49er:

It is there. She said she has known for a long time she was wrong. She heard him when she left for Hawaii and knew how stupid she had been in assuming he would continue to take her attitudes. She talked about his pride, but she had it just as bad, made worse by knowing inside that she caused the breakup. That’s why she tormented him: both to assuage her guilt and lie to herself that he was the problem.

When she blew up at her mother she knew Mom was wrong and that she had been following that same path. She dated and she married but she knew all along that she couldn’t have what she really wanted unless she changed.

Changing yourself is difficult, but the good news is that it is possible. Somebody else changing has to be done by them. She had known with increasing conviction for over two years what she wanted and what it would cost to get it including the possibility that her behavior and delay had made him unwilling to take the risk.

It took her a while to admit there was no miracle in the offing and only she could make it happen. I’m sure she thought she took too damn long to come to her decision.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 10 years ago
One of the best stories on here .

Gave it a 5 to help offset the brain dead ass wipes

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
A Great Story about neglecting the needs and desires of a high maintinence and VERY high performance woman

I'll break it down one more time for the idiots who slam this story. Tiffany wanted a man who brought to the marriage a semblance as much as she did. And she brought a LOT. Bruce knew what she was about when they got married and wasn't getting it done on the fiscal end of the marital scale. You buy a exotic Ferrari ? You better do the requisite maintenance or a ugly breakdown is soon to be in your future.

Bruce was playing video games, had a writing hobby that didn't pay.. He did keep himself in stellar shape, had a paying but unexceptional ( and soon to be obsolete) job and was a loving father. That's sweet, but when you're with a woman like this one. Get ready for friction. Tiffany had a LOT of strengths, tolerating mediocrity wasn't one of them.

This story had hiccups but by and large was brilliant. It has flaws but the strengths can't be overlooked by those " who get it " . In that manner the story quality duplicates its main couple. *****

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Of Forgiveness, Reconciliation, Self-Respect, Sadism, and Masochism.

Ok, let's review. He was a good father, good husband, and Wifey KNEW what cheating had done to her own family from firsthand experience when her father cheated on, then dumped her mother. Wifey then goes on to cheat on her husband, realizing what it would do to him. So of course she did it anyway. She was sadistic when she made him listen to her having sex with her lover. I don't believe that any love would have survived that one.

Hubby was angst ridden, but eventually got the Divorce. However, his self-respect was so low, that he ended up taking her back in the end... AT GUNPOINT! Wifey was as mentally unbalanced as you can get. And he thinks they can make it work the second time around? Seriously?! What would have happened if he'd told her to get bent? Murder? Suicide? Both? Emotional blackmail and threats, unspoken or otherwise, is the last resort of an asshole.

Ok, forgiveness for what she did is one thing, but reconciling with a Wifey who is so unstable that she would threaten the man she supposedly loves with a gun? Or maybe threaten to commit suicide? Seriously?! Once again, masochists. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

This part showed it all:

"I know that I'm screwed up, Bruce. I've always known it. And I've seen how what Dad did screwed up mom's life. She's the way she is -- because of him. But, after I said goodbye to you the other morning I decided I wasn't going to let him ruin the rest of my life. I love you and I want you in my life. I'm taking a chance on you being different from dad."

Then she threatens him that if HE ever cheats on HER, she'll castrate him with a bullet. Double Standard, anyone?

The fact that he still professes love for her, and she supposedly loves him after everything she did to him is beyond all believability. He would never be able to trust her again after the crap she did. And why is it that she only came back after he made it big? Hmmmm.

It's a shame that none of DQS's "heroes" have the self-respect that God gave a fruit fly.

3 Stars. Well written, but the tale itself just wasn't that great.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Read this again

And I loved it again. 300 plus comments! I swear the comments crowd here would burn down Hemingway and Shakespeare given the chance. This was great writing. Main characters that are both slightly nuts. But love conquers all. What the hell else could you want in a STORY??? Great story. Sorry DQS isn't posting anything these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK So maybe I'm a little bit strange BUT

I would have kicked her skank ass out and it would have stayed out. It seems clear that she was one fucked up bitch so why take all her crap then give her a second chance to to fuck you over again?. No best to kick her into the curb and let her and her equaly fucked up mother stay there till hell freezes over. AP london

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Her Actions Were Questionable????

No, she was an evil, cruel, selfish bitch! "Questionable" doesn't even begin to describe her actions. Might I add, like all of DSQ's female leads.

DSQ seems to believe that beautiful women have a "right", dare I say "obligation", to be self-centered to a degree that is beyond comprehension. Of course all of his male leads are weak and spineless, when confronted with a beautiful woman. The women demonstrate their love by crushing their husbands balls. The husbands demonstrate their love by coming back to have their balls crushed repeatedly. And of course they love the woman too much to defend themselves or retaliate in any way. An alligator does not stop being an alligator because you show it compassion. Predatory behavior is only moderated by pain and fear. And these woman are every bit the predators as the big dicked lover.

The "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is ours", should have ended the relationship before the marriage. But of course the men are helpless before the "great sex". Most women use sex to get what they want from men. They are sleazy and manipulative. They use relationships to create an "artificial" shortage of sex. Actually more than half the population have a pussy. If she is using love, intimacy and/or sex as a weapon, she does not love you. Take them for what they are. Fuck them and move on when they start the embargo.

The dialogue before the vacation should have been the cause of "divine" retribution. The phone torture after the divorce should have sealed the deal. But noooooo! The husband skulks away while the wife is on vacation. And he remains on the phone while the wife tortures him. She was the way she was, not because of the absentee father. She was the way she was because he coddled her. She was a viper. She did whatever she could get away with. Yes, there are enough men out there that will let a beautiful woman get away with murder (or crushing their balls). But it is not necessary to be one of them. (unless you are a man in a DSQ story)

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Having read quite a bit on this website and in university.. Here goes. This is basically Shakespeare at his worst. Woman treated badly by her husband goes mad and passes the madness to her daughter. Well written but with a story only going in one direction... Reconciliation. Unlike Shakespeare, the ending was always on the cards. The ending was contrived and did not fit in with the personalities of the people. She was so shallow that it was only after he accidentally became successful that she saw the light. A great father and good husband was not enough. Usually good enough when roles reversed... Good writing style and liked the main man. The two she devils should have paid some price for their behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
taunts

she was way too cruel in her remarks and telephone calls. I don't see an ounce of love in her actions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous