All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,249 Comments (Page 4)
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
the usual, standard maintenance rules dont apply to gorgeous, high performance women with tight pussied

Bruce deserved it. He was a nice guy but was half assing it in his vocational life. She was cruel . She should have been more diplomatic. But that wasn't one of her qualities. He neglected what any tight pussied, gorgeous, upper six-figure earning ' alpha female with distinctly, b***** tendencies wants in a partner. Bruce reaped the whirlwind. To his credit, he made a comeback.

That is why this is a great story. Deal with and learn from 'it' .

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
This story is

one of the two most memorable stories I have read on Lit. Generally, I read the first few lines of a story and look for my star rating to discern if I have previously read it. Not so with this one. I'll recognize the title for years to come and will probably be able to recreate a reasonably accurate story outline as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Too much criticism from commenters. Yes, she's a bitch, and on some level he's weak. But without the character flaws, there's no story. They have to get back together, because of love for each other, and for the children. How they do it is the story.

paulroverpaulroveralmost 10 years ago
Great Story.

Would love to know if and where DQS1 is posting stories at the present, because most of the recent posts in Loving Wives can be described as total rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story but!

After all her little games I would kick her ass into the gutter where it belongs. We each of us only have one life. Why waste it with a selfish piece of shit like her. No, fuck her let her go to hell and have a life for yourself. No woman is worth this amount of shit. I would despise this cunt till hell froze over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'll tell you where he is ! ! !

He's out there writting stories for money and leaving us to read all this other crap till we find another truely good wrter and then he or she will leave us tight wads complaining all over again.....bill

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Rated this story a "2"

There are several problems with this ending, it seems like the author bailed in the end and threw something together. First, she is a self profess size queen now so I'm sure she will be cheating again. Second, she was the one that cheated so why would she be worried about him cheating. Third this had everything to do with him becoming successful, she only sought him out after she found out he was making good money. Then there were the sex calls, who would sit and listen to that crap, certainly no man I know and they would have beat mister big dick even worse and made him leave town. They would not have said it's ok go on fucking my ex-wife after beating him. Then there are the calls while on vacation who would sit and listen to the bitch mother rant. There are to many weak spots through out the story for it to rate higher than a "2". A man with no balls is never interesting because then he is real just a big hairy woman, big and full of emotional struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol dont u guys get it ... this bitch is crazy

lol.... shes lost her damn mind..... learned her lesson... yeah maybeh.. fucked up in the head.. 1000 percent... lol... good ending btw... and as for anythings shes said... shes crazy so gets a pass lol... if he goes back with her she'll be faithful.. but man.... lol crazy bitch like that.... gonna be hell of a time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
silly

When one of the girls said something to him about mom telling them steve was being silly, what happened there? She never explained that.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
5* - - but...

..she was loaded with money and you had the lawyers state when they divorced that alone the mansion was worth a million. Question: What the hell did he have to pay a mortgage for? Assuming, the house was paid for already - why didn´t he come along with his money? Did he actually earn only peanuts? He couldn´t afford new clothes when needed, could barely pay for fuel..seems quite unbelievable, actually.

Nevertheless - I loved this one. Thank you.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Oh wow

I don't know if this is the best story in LW or just the best I've read so far. I was really impressed with nearly all of it, however whilst I quite liked the ending it seemed a bit too hurried & contrived, it slightly spoilt the overall tone of this tale. A well earned 5 *****

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
.....

I don't know how his wife loved him. She constantly treated him like shit, through most of the story, sure the reconciliation was plausible he got what he wanted at the end for them to be in an actual marriage. But why would you want to be in an actual marriage with a wife doesn't respect you, and constantly belittles you. Not sure why she brought the gun at the end, would she have shot him if he rejected her? Or maybe she would have committed suicide if he didn't take her back. This story...I don't even know... :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of my favourites this one

But two comments.

First the timeline of the return from Hawaii is wrong. They arrived in on Sunday at 300pm next thing its Saturday morning and he is avoiding her for the weekend.

Second, and more important, it ends too quick.

Repost with an epilogue showing where they are in 10 years please :-)

Even though I know DQS hasn't posted for a while thought I would ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like the story

thought ending sucked.

i would have like to have seen her pull out of the bag, a old pair of running shoes

instead of the gun

it would have made more to part of the story line

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great story and very happy with the ending. didnt think she would realize what she was giving up with him

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Originality

I find this story to be one of my favorites for a variety of reasons. DSQ has found a truly unique way of exploring the interplay of respect and love in a modern marriage. All the love in the world can not save Tiffany and Bruce's marriage when Tiffany's distorted concept of personal independence leads her to ignore her husband's sense of self respect. DSQ's description of a divorce between two people who obviously care deeply for each other is haunting. My only criticism involves Tiffany's change of heart that fuels the reconciliation in the last section. Given the way she has clung tenaciously to the idea of separate incomes throughout the story her new attitude seems unrealistically abrupt. I think the story would have benefited from one more section-call it Tiffany's epiphany- perhaps in which she over hears her mother talking to her daughters peddling that poisoned theory of feminine independence while demeaning Bruce as a father. At that moment Tiffany would finally realize that a life built on her mother's resentments could only lead to a loveless existence while Bruce's belief in total commitment offered the hope of true happiness. Her subsequent unconditional proposal would be less jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Benedict12 is Right

I always had a problem with the ending to this story. Would that Benedict12 had written it; maybe I could have believed it.

But then, the only one of DSQ's protagonists for whom I have a modicum of respect is the one in "Moment of Clarity", because he leaves and doesn't take the bitch back. However, because the kids don't look like him, and I don't believe he had DNA tests done, he still loses lots of points.

DSQ can write proper English; I'll give him that. But I never understood his appeal. It it were any other author, commenters would call him a wimp cuck and much worse. His female characters' behavior is consistently so egregious and their husbands' so pathetic, that I think a new category should be created just for DSQ: "Cocks, Cunts, and Cucks."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

they both learned their lessons

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
no rating

Let me get this out of the way. You are the best writer on Literotica. You are also one fucked up motherfucker. Your female leads can piss all over their husbands, screw the fifth fleet and rub it in their faces, and you will find a way to have them take her back , with open arms. I disagree with you in that I don't think Humpty Dumpty can be put back together again. Keep trying though you may write a story yet where your leading man actually grows a set.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
They missed it didn't they?

There are people with a love-loath relationship. Winds up being a "better the devil you know" thing. When she started calling him and I saw there were 7 sections, I knew they would be back together. I never thought either would change tho. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
does this guy write men with balls?

No man would put up with this shit and then go back for seconds. Well written cuck shit.

And what lesson did the cunt learn? He has money now so take him back?

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
repeat comment with user id

But two comments.

First the timeline of the return from Hawaii is wrong. They arrived in on Sunday at 300pm next thing its Saturday morning and he is avoiding her for the weekend.

Second, and more important, it ends too quick.

Repost with an epilogue showing where they are in 10 years please :-)

And would love to see kids and mother's reaction to reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm going to say this once DanielQCUCK

WHEN / IF ... you should ever decide to write a story WITH a husband who has balls (those things that hang between a REAL man's legs which you have apparently NEVER have seen or heard of), this ANON will give you the ratings your stories deserve! And since you apparently have some sort of of fetish about pathetic, limp dick male leads and RAAC endings you will continue to receive scores consistent with your man hating agenda no matter how well written the rest of your stories are.

A suggestion...try doing something that will make you uncomfortable and force you to leave the your closet .. A strong husband that keeps his male ego while dumping the cheating WHORE wife. Kids love him and respect him ... CUNT wife is left devastated and reminded of her betrayal fending off scum bag males who only see her for what she is .... a cheap three hole cum dump ... NOTHING MORE!

I'll BET YOU CAN'T DO IT AND WILL CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR CUCK ROCK!!

.... OH BEFORE IF FORGET ..... another "1"!!!!!

stev2244stev2244over 9 years ago
Great

The best story i´ve read so far here. And i´ve read a lot. 10*.

magmamanmagmamanover 9 years ago
The part I like

Is the rejection slips. Been there, done that, in my case it was a bit over 100 of them. Then one day one of my short pulp pieces got me a check, $35. Sci-fi, a magazine called "Analog" which should tell some how old I am.

Back then, I was 16 years old. Man, something I wrote someone paid MONEY for?

The other part is, nothing worse than a Mother-in-law that hates you. Had me one of those also. No way to ever be good enough

Good story. thanks, I had to read this again.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Writing....but.

I'd love for you to write a story where the husband actually was born with a set of testicles. In almost every story you write,the wife walks all over the husband emotionally..cheats on him...and he moons over her loss,wanting her back. How about writing the opposite for a change? -BGunns

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

second time through. I forgot how good you are. It has been too long a wait for new DQS. This is emotionally powerful. While there is so much more that could have been written, you said just enough to bring me to tears. That is great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard one to get into

This was a hard one to get into initially. The further I got int the story the easier it was to get involved in it. I originally started reading it and changed to a different story three times. My curiosity was up, so i gave it one more try and kept reading. You do have a nice touch with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too bad

The character is a stulid mlroon. She was only right, he was a looser with the aggravant to be stubbornly childisy shelfish. She did'nt want to change? He neither, not an effort tk offer something to ask for something. Stupid and too lucky that she kept loving him. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Read

Really enjoyed the whole thing. Decent dynamics between two people who truly care for each other separated only by a few toxic degrees of compatibility. Would have enjoyed more background on how Tiffany might have been dealing with the divorce and her new relationships, and how she coped on losing and being without Bruce for the two years. Would also have enjoyed more describing instances of her sexual relationship with Stephen and how she compared in her mind and emotions the big dick she was getting and what she had lost with Bruce. The regrets? The need to dwell on her persistent love for Bruce. Her sense of loss? Perhaps a confrontation with her mother chewing her out for not being more supportive of her marriage and what Tiffany wanted and was getting from Bruce, as opposed to raising her up to be so self-absorbed and unwilling to accept what marriages are supposed to be all about? Still, one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Gonna follow DSteele's submittals with great interest. Very well done.

civilizercivilizerabout 9 years ago
An Excellent Read

This is a fine example of a very talented author at work.

The characters are intriguing, the setting vibrant and the plot is well paced. I have read this story few times and I probably will again. The problem I have with this story is the ending. The fact that they are going to get married again is fine.

The problem I have is that Tiffany never says she is sorry. She says she made mistakes; she regrets her actions; promises to not do them again; admits she has issues with men because of her father, but she never says: I'm sorry. She only asks for his forgiveness in a circumspect manner at the end. So, I have a problem with that but it is the only one so all in all a very good story with only a mild let down at the end. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Shit, go find Stephen, make her shoot the fuckers balls off, then and only then consider taking her back, but only if she shoots her mother in the knee caps first as well.

How do you unfuck separate vacations? Never will happen. I still fucking hate the cheating vindictive cunt I married in 1959 at age 19. She thinks time has healed that fucking festering wound, it has not. Her mother was an evil cheating cunt, she fucked me after a Halloween party at the neighbor hood grange hall before I woke up and realized what happened, I thought what the hell stopped her then I ate her snatch and then she climbed back on and we finished. About thirty minutes later Judie and her dad came home and Judie got her cunt eaten and she rode me, her mother was a pretty good fuck, judie was better Judies dad broke her in, that pretty much fucked her up for life. I think she is still gangbanging at age 73 while married to her third or fourth husband in Hawaii. For a minute a few years actually, I felt she may have been a changed and worthy woman, then I met someone that knew her in Hawaii and told me a few things that reminded me of what a worthless vindictive selfish cunt she really still is.

Her dad and I remained quasi friends till his death in the early nineteen nineties He told me he watched my career on the news over time and was proud of me. I accepted that comment for what I thought it was worth. Probably not much since he had probably been fucking Judie when she was very young ....... If you recognize me from this post do me a favor, go fuck yourself, I do not want to hear about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sucks

Still spineless wimp. After all this bullshit you got then back? What a waste of my time.3859

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shitty read starting with the last two pages...

Turned into a spineless wimp.Hard to decide between a "1" and a "2" Maybe "FinishTheDamnStory" into something worthy of the beginning of the tale.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
shes too strong willed

for my tastes. I dont want a submissive female but i damn sure wouldnt put up with that bitch who obviously thinks her pussy is gold plated lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sci-fi...

after all that shit he STILL takes her back... come on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Daniel, you are one of my favorites on LE and i love your works. Still, I think the remarriage thing in this one is a bit stretched.

That said, keep up the good work. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked

Especially liked the last.She knew he wasn't after his money and threw a hail Mary at the end.

He grabbed the ball.

No question they loved each other with everything they had .

It only makes sense if she jumped that hurdle they would get back together.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Repitive

I read this for the second time. The words are exceptionally well put together. Nicely done. Unfortunately, after reading this author's other works I find that the stories are all about big tits, big cocks, and wimpy guys, even though he tries so hard to make them tough guys but physical toughness doesn't take away the wimp factor. Love the writing, hate the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tsundere

Man this chick was crazy. Kept projecting her actions and desires onto him. She was the one chasing him, she was the one who wanted to get back together, but she kept talking as if it was all him while demeaning him.... the whole thing started because she was insulting disrespectful and demeaning, so her best idea is to do that same thing to get him back? I'm not against reconciliation stories, but i have a hard time believing someone strong enough to walk out on some who disrespected him the way she did at the start, would take her back when all of their interactions afterwards have involved her being insulting and disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly a great story that I love to reread

" I want to belong to you forever. Every part of me. My ass, my pussy, my breasts, my heart, my body...it's yours. If you'll have me."

But this phrase almost ruins the whole thing for me. No one, not even the most coarse of whore's would say those words at someone birthday party in a room full of nice people. Especially with the job she has.

But no, don't take her back. Leopards don't change their spots and Tiffany is just another cunt that has been ridden hard and put up wet, by a big cock. And I can say with certainty, a woman never forgets a big cock. My own wife, ex wife now, used to occasionally mention, if she were drunk enough, how big her boyfriend before me was. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not small, at 7 1/2" and 6 1/2" around. But judging by her lack of any tightness around my cock, she wasn't kidding he had me beat in overall size. I used to flop around in there like I was fucking a 55 gallon barrel of pig guts.

A size queen is always a size queen, the same way a cheater is always a cheater. My ex couldn't stand it and when she thought she had a chance to recreate memories with her own ex (who cheated on her!) she took it, not knowing I was already suspicious. My bags and truck were already packed when she showed up at home, not expecting me to be there, with her cunt already full of cream. There were already pictures of her riding his cock while he sucked her tits, which I had spread across the table, along with divorce papers. On top of that was my wedding ring and every picture we had of the two of us, with me cut out.

It was ugly, I'll grant you that. I tried to stay calm, tell her to sign the papers after having a lawyer look at them and we could go our own separate ways, she could go for her old boyfriend that she seemed to need so much. At first she was shocked and then the water works started. She swore it was the only time, which we both knew was a lie. Then she swore it would never happen again. Trying to get out of there, I told her how much I'd always loved her and would until I died, which didn't help anything much.

When I told her to go back to her horse cocked boyfriend, she lost it. Swearing, screaming and throwing things at me, she proceeded to tell me how much bigger he was than me and I'd never satisfied her. It was truly ugly. I called her a size queen that would never change and left. When our lease was up 6 months later about the same time as our divorce was granted, she moved in with her ex. To say that was painful to now of, is an understatement. It tore my heart out to think he was fucking her every night.

Eventually, after only a few months, they broke up again because of his cheating and he moved away. My ex moved in with her folks and started to stalk me somewhat. Nothing that worried me, it was mildly disconcerting to know someone could be watching YOU at the most odd of times. Letters started coming in the mail, along with others slid under my apartment door or left on my windshield. I tossed them in the garbage unopened.

About a year after our divorce and my unwillingness to have anything to do with my ex, I thought she was going to leave me alone. But then one night I took the younger sister of a coworker out and my ex made a spectacle of herself as we were having a quiet dinner. Nothing intimate, I didn't know the young woman well enough, it was our first date. The police were called and she was actually arrested for resisting leaving. Neither my date nor myself even responded to her nuttiness and it became a great laugh later on!

My ex's folks contacted me to see if I would talk to her. I apologized and said no, I really didn't want to interact with her, what I saw in the pictures was all I needed to know. Eventually I moved away and my girlfriend followed, we had fallen in love. Over the next four years, we married and had a daughter, before I was transferred back to my old town. Of course, there was my ex.

We'd no sooner than moved in and I saw her drive by. I called her folks and asked them to control their daughter or I'd call the police. During the call, I learned my ex had spent time in a hospital and medication had smoothed her life out. That didn't made me feel much better.

We were out with our 28 month old daughter, going for a walk when my ex caught us. She shocked me though, she apologized for everything and said she'd leave me alone. The scars around her eyes and on her cheek explained to me how much abuse her horse cocked boyfriend laid on her. It was sad when we parted, she couldn't hardly take her eyes from my daughter, knowing the little girl could have been ours, just like we'd talked about not long before she decided a big cock was important.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
What caused Tiffany to change?

It seems like she made her change in attitude suddenly. There wasn't any discussion about why. It happened almost like the old cartoon with two scientists and a white board with a very complex set of equations and a very simple answer.

Between the equations and the answer is the line, "and then a miracle occurs." Too much like magic.

Great story and writing, though.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
If there was any doubt before

when she showed up with a gun everyone knew for sure she was bat shit crazy.

and yet,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really a very good tale.

But, there are very large gaping holes in the tale. And, I suspect the author as well as most serious readers can spot them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Big problems with this tale.

He, obviously, is a dull witted fool when it comes to her. She demeans him, insults him, cheats on him and he stupidly caves in. Additionally, what happened to the witch Marge?

He could of gotten his pound of flesh from her by making public Marge's cheating with the attorneys. Now, that would of been neat.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
well, i saw it coming

and yet i wasted 6 more pages on this very disappointing ending. Bruce is a world class cuck and masochist. won't be reading any more steele his world is way to fucked up for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why would any man

Want to take up with this psycho bitch. No fuck her . Go out and find a real woman one who would love him through thick or thin. And let this miserable excuse for a human being rot in hell forever.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Life as it is

This story had a horrible truth to it. You can fall in love with screwed up people. You can marry them and go from being "in love" to deeply loving them. Unfortunately, that may not be enough to cure them, or save them from their demons. The damage and pain that parents can cause their children leaves deep patterns of scars in their psyches. The child's emotional wiring becomes damaged. The complexity of the mis- wiring can be almost, if not totally impossible to straighten out. Like the child who is physically abused and loses the use of parts of her body for the rest of her life - the child who is emotionally abused may lose parts of herself for the rest of her life. It is easy to identify an amputee, but not as easy to identify a person who is missing parts of her emotional make up.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Sengimax and Whackdoodle said it all...

...and still enjoy it. The ending can be as written somewhat justified, but Marge and big-cock Bruce got away too easy. It is a wonderfull story nevertheless. I regret that you stopped writing similar stories.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Still

Still thinking about this one. The total lack of love and respect she showed him in front of their daughters is a deal breaker. He didn't cheat on her. He was who he was an average guy. She was the asshole. Her fucking Mr. Big Dick on the phone was proof of that as well. He should have kept moving. She and her mother were two cunts.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 9 years ago
***

Good writing but the plot was so predictable and the ending was even worse.

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3almost 9 years ago
Your endings suck

You write these stories that draw you in, with descriptions that make the tale come alive, and then tack on the dumbest ending you can. It is like you are trying to make a twist ending and failing. Take this story, the ex humiliates him to the point that he leaves the marriage with basically nothing. Then, he somehow manages to pull himself together, starts making a better living and even starting a new love life. Then the ex shows up at his party, brandishes a handgun in full view of a crowded room, and suddenly they're back together. I'm glad 'When We Were Married' is unfinished, because you would probably ruin that one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Icedragonmo3 is spot on

The cast iron bitch of an ex wife publically and privetly castrates him just as her mother taught her and she's surprised that he dumps her ass. Even when he tells her before her trip that he won't be there when she returns. She didn't want a husband, she was only looking for someone she could belittle, dump, and blame everything on. Calling him while fucking someone else was her way of continuing to try to control him. He should have told her to pound sand up her ass when she showed up at his company. She was still trying to control and demean him even then. He finally dates someone that seems nice (Candy) and the ex still manages to fuck up the evening. And what was the purpose of the gun? He should have taken it and used it on both her and her mother. The ending sucked big time.

SoMikeSoMikealmost 9 years ago
Well, that was unpleasant

I realize that this is just fiction, but I've seen a cuckold/Femdom relationship up close, and the only thing separating that relationship and this one is the author's cute little trope of not having Stephen fuck Tiffany while they were married. The woman in the c/Fd marriage I witnessed was a toxic, vicious cunt, who basically used her husband as a cash register. This guy had talent, an amazing graphics and visual artist, who could have taken his unique and highly original work on the summer art show circuit and made out like a bandit. I've seen artwork from antiquity to German Expressionism (Max Beckmann *sigh*), and his stuff was really amazing. Poor guy was obviously miserable, and yet because of the conditioning and brainwashing I suspect is sometimes involved in these relationships, he stuck around. He could easily told her to go fuck herself, divorced her, quit his job, and do something he obviously derived great pleasure from: his artwork.

In this story, Tiffany uses her financial status in much the same way, to belittle and emasculate Bruce, always in an effort to mask her own fragility and her massive, daddy-issues insecurity, and to buttress her massive and unearned ego. Like a said, a toxic, vicious cunt. What kind of "Loving Wife" would basically tell her husband to go fuck himself, then take her shrew of a mother, and the kids, and a "special friend" to Hawaii? Without even telling HER FUCKING HUSBAND, but telling the daughters? And even before she leaves, basically tells her husband he's a pussy, a wimp, and doesn't respect him? I've noticed that in human society, women have none of the ingrained checks and mental, verbal, and physical restraints that men have, and so when the behavior Tiffany (or any other Femdom) exhibits is illustrated in words, the underlying narrative is that it's Bruce's fault for being less than a man, and even when he does the smart thing, and in one act of clarity and self-preservation, moves out, and begins his own life, we are given Tiffany's words that her weaknesses, her insecurities, her egomania are Bruce's fault. Fuck that. And the bitch, after the divorce, basically cuckolds her ex, phoning him and belittling him while she bangs Stephen. See? A toxic, vicious cunt.

I would suggest that any man who finds himself in a similar situation should run, not walk to the nearest divorce lawyer. You are truly miserable, and far from loving you, your wife hates you and cannot and will not respect you. In our society, we discourage relationships based solely on sexual attraction and comity, and yet Bruce's and Tiffany's marriage was based solely on the fact that she was a dynamic slut in bed. Unfortunately for Bruce, she was also a fucking self-absorbed bitch.

It saddens me that there are couples out there who have convinced themselves that a mask of sensuality and eroticism used by the hateful and un-Loving Wife to control the husband is somehow healthy, and that the wood he gets from knowing his wife is banging other men is just the price he pays. I do know there are many Hot Wife couples where the man gets off watching his wife with other men, but the cuckold aspect never enters the relationship, and I can accept that, because from what I've read, their's are generally healthy and loving relationships. But cuckolding? Nope.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THIS SHOWS US IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, LET IT GO

barring ONES EGO if it was meant to be, it will return. TK U MLJ LV NV

Benedict12Benedict12almost 9 years ago
A Father's Responsibility

I would never suggest that Tiffany's actions at the beginning of this story are anything but needlessly cruel but I do not believe Bruce is blameless for the deterioration of his marriage. In fact it seemed to me that his adamant refusal to consider marriage counseling was driven by a reluctance to have a neutral third party explore the reasons why he was losing his wife's respect. He had been married for nine years but he was still holding a menial job paying little more than an entry level position for a college graduate. His justification for this underemployment was that he needed time to write but in nine years he hadn't sold anything. In the same period he had fathered two children whose financial well being was based entirely on their mother's efforts. Tiffany had unquestionably been psychologically damaged by the toxic ideas her mother had inflicted on her but Bruce's evident refusal to recognize his responsibility as a father gave those ideas plausibility. Tiffany showed no interest in compromise but then neither did he.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Usual stuff..

Man breaks up with woman, lots of angst, man gets back with woman.

Little point in reading all the words in the middle.

One star for wasting my time yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dqs

Great story but this interchange really was a turn off:

"Yes, Bruce, he was that big. Even a couple of inches makes a difference, and he was good. And I loved the way he fucked me and he did reach places you never did. And he made me cum over and over."

For having just fucked this woman into incoherence, I didn't feel all that hot right now.

She reached out and took my hand in hers.

"In case you forgot, you fucked me into a lot of climaxes when we were together. He was fantastic, but you weren't chopped liver. I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't love fucking him, but....I never loved him. Not the way I loved you. Even if you never believe me, I didn't fuck him in Hawaii. Not that he didn't try. But I didn't."

TALK ABOUT DAMNING WITH FAINT PRAISE. Why would Bruce ever trust Tif again. She took her children for a month to Hawaii with her boyfriend and bitch mother even though the cost was nothing to her. What a bitch.

The problem is you made wife so terrible and her lack of remorse so complete I can't sympathize with her. If she would have shown the slightest remorse or contrition forgiveness and taking her back would have been OK but to take her back while she still says husband doesn't measure up sexually doesn't work.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kick the whoring cunt into the curb

She is nothing more than a spoilt child wanting to have her way regardless. Let her find some big cock to spend the rest of her days with.

I wouldn't piss on a fucking whore like her if she was on fire. Fuck her and the horse that bought her.

She has issues so fucking what. She is a cunt that deserves to be miserable for the rest of her worthless life!

Let her rot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Left overs!

She wants him to have her ass, her pussy, her breasts, her heart and her body. What's left of them after horse dick tore them up. Well, they have ass, pussy and breast surgery to reconstruct them. But, there is no brain surgery that will ever help this crazy Bitch. If he has half a brain he better just walk away from that cess pool of a cunt she carries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MIND PROBLEM

SHE HAS A DEEP SEEDED PROBLEM SO HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT SHE WILL NOT REVERT BACK TO THE SAME PERSON. hER MOTHER AND FATHER BRAINWASHED HER so how does she know that she means it as long as good old mom is around to rule her. Naybe she has changed naybe she really does want to do right. Looks like he taking her back so only time and another story about them will tell so is there another story about them does a leopard change its spots??

Ron\

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I gave it 2 stars...

A story is made up of pieces. This story doesn't fit together. The characters with each other, their words with their actions, their actions with their reactions or their expectations with their histories, it made the story unbelievable. The author has done better work. I hope he continues to write. The Panther fan.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

one of my absolute favorites. Five stars. I love the gray areas in this story. The wife is clearly the main culprit, but her bad behavior after he left makes perfect sense. She was wounded. She has redeemable qualities as well. Part of me didn't want reconciliation, but part of me is delighted. Well done.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Wha?

"You know this has nothing to do with your becoming successful, don't you? I love it. I'll admit that. But I'd have taken you if you were a beach bum and worth 10 cents. I learned my lesson, Bruce. I'm never letting you go again."

Sure, sure all of the sudden the money grubber that took a separate vacation to Hawaii without her husband doesn't care about money. She is a turd. He was lucky to have wiped her off his ass. Now he is rolling in it? WTF? Not too likely and certainly not romantic. Romance can only take place in the presence of mutual respect. She had not respect for him, their child, or even herself.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

I like the story but the reconciliation makes no sense. She suddenly sees the light and just decides to change? That's asking for a backslide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My answer to her question

I would spit in her face and throw her box of rings at her, then tell her to get the fuck away from me and out of my life. Who needs a psycho bitch whore like her in their life.

Fuck her an her fucked up family. let the cunt rot in hell, or go out and get AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spectacular

I am a big fan of your stories.

I get sucked in and even get emotional about the characters.

Loved this story!

Please keep writing.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Gotta hand it to you

You are the true master of writing pitiful, pathetic loser husbands, that the reader couldn't possibly care less about. No other writer could create a character that is something akin to Bruce Lee, wearing panties and a skirt!

And no one writes self absorbed cunt wifes, with zero respect for their husbands, or anyone else, unless they have a bank balance bigger than Donald Trump, better than you. Oh, many try, many authors throw up idiotic and forced reconciliations, but you are king of that proverbial hill. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story. Read it several times and I still enjoy it.

Only two things bother me. When he says he'll never see her again - they have 2 small children. Unless she takes them far away they will see each other a lot. School functions, athletic events, etc, etc. And at the end? When she waves the concealed weapon around? What would have happened had someone panicked and called the cops? Does she go to jail or lose her legal license? The story works fine the way it is, but other possibilities come to mind. Great job. Sorry you stopped writing.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
This is why this is one of my favorite DQS stories

Everyone focuses on the stupid gun. The gun is a symbol of strong emotions. She knows, KNOWS that her husband can rip her heart out again.

But I ask you, the gentle reader: in which other DQS story does THE WIFE never get over her husband?

WWWM? Fuck! She was fucking her stud before she left. She just hated the fall out she faced.

Moment of Clarity? As stated: she never asked him to stay.

The Dream Wife? First wife, hell no. The second wife, hell no! She could not do to him what she did if she loved him.

The only one who even seemed to love her husband a little was "The Last Goodbye" which...coincidentally...is my OTHER favorite DQS story.

Because the theme in most of his stories seems to be these hapless idiots who love their wives far more than they love their spouses back. After all, these women cheated. And in many cases, they moved on pretty damned fucking quickly.

Do not even mention the story 'Breadwinner' in my hearing. And I have never read Paula and Paul...not do I intend to. Not after the tiny bit I saw in WWWM.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Awful

Unbelieveable crap.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Read it quite a few times...

...and I am still believing this is your best! I still enjoy it immensly. As far as the gun is concerned: I think you have drawn an emotional point there. Well done.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
This is one of the very few stories I've read more than once, and...

I think I've read it 4 times now. I really miss this writer. I know, like so many of us do, he probably just got tired of all the crap. It takes time and a lot of effort to craft a story like this.

You start to wonder why do it when some jackass says, "I read the first two words and gave it a 1."

There have been a lot of good writers who have left us in their wake. Luckily, there are still some good ones left. I hope they stick around and will continue to grace us with their wonderful skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

" Somehow so many commenters are alright for a man DOING violence on his cheating wife, but are aghast at a woman THREATENING violence against a man if he does something truly despicable. Huh! Double Standard much?"

You're better than this, FD45. For one, exceptionally few commenters want to see a woman physically harmed. The majority of the "BTB" fans just want some form of revenge, whether exposing her cheating to the world, hanging her out to dry financially (as happened to the husband in this story) etc. Aside from that...in this story, the woman doing the threatening was the guilty party, yet you defend threats made by her (while pointing a gun) that you certainly would take exception to if they'd been made by him towards her. THAT's a double standard - and a confusing one.

As for LSD and his "Tigress" comments, if tigress means an absurdly selfish, abusive, evil, cheating nutjob - who would want one?

Cog

firemanlitfiremanlitover 8 years ago

This is not first time I have read this. And like previous posters, there is a love/hate relationship involved. Not just the two main characters, but in our emotions as we read the story. We know how the story ends. But sometimes we hope Bruce has the guts to drop her totally, sometimes we hope he will kill her, sometimes we hope she will die with an infected cunt. But in the end, we are unable to divorce ourselves from this tale, just as those 2 are unable to divorce themselves from each other. The villain in this tale is her mother, who taught her daughter to hate men, and to always protect herself from those evil men. Excuse me, I need to get another tissue or two. 5 Stars, again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh.

That's about all I can say to sum up my feelings for this story. So many other people, including authors here that I really like and respect, say this thing is one of the greatest on the site, but I'm not seeing it at all.

Don't get me wrong, the writing is great and it's all very well put together, but there's one thing that makes it kinda fall apart for me. See, I get where Tiffany was originally coming from. Bruce wasn't pulling his weight and made absolutely no effort to tap into his potential. Working at Blockbuster of all places, and spending his free time trying to follow a dream that clearly wasn't working out. And he never had an excuse for that. He still managed to find time to write after he found some real success in advertisements, so it's not like having a better job would've cut into his writing time. He was just lazy, and I'm glad he was called out on it. What I'm less glad about is that he never once acknowledged it himself. He put all the blame squarely on Tiffany and their supposed "Incompatibility", and in doing so left himself open to being the "bad guy", which he effectively became towards the end there, when Tiffany blasted him for being a coward.

Now it's no so much the fact that Bruce shared the blame that I don't like; it's how he responded to it, and how the narrative itself treated the whole thing. Characters like Tiff and Stephen keep talking about Bruce running away because his feelings got hurt, and that perception becomes reality within the narrative. Not once does Bruce ever mention the way Tiff tore into him before her little "vacation". Not once does anyone ever point out that, while Tiff had a point, she chose to deliver that point in one of the most cruel, vindictive and humiliating ways possible. She even flat-out admitted that she was doing it purely to rub it in his face, to embarrass and torment him for an entire month.

And the worst part is that, according to the story, it came completely out of the blue, at least for Bruce. Her being ashamed of him and his lack of motivation was news to him, and it's never even hinted at that they had such a conversation before. She blindsided him and didn't even give him a chance to fix what he didn't even know was broken before she went full steam ahead and tore his heart out, set it on fire, pissed on the ashes and force-fed them to him. But not once is Tiffany ever called out for her wildly excessive cruelty. Even after all that she puts Bruce through with those phone calls, and even that parting shot in the last one after he beat up Stephen, somehow Tiff still ends up on her moral high-horse, mocking and insulting her ex for being understandably put off by what's going on, and never gets knocked off of it. So Bruce is a coward for being wary of someone he knows to be a toxic bitch? Nice logic.

That's what downgrades this story for me. It's not that Bruce merely shares the blame for the marriage failing; it's that ALL of the blame is heaped onto him by the time it's all over, and he accepts it with only the weakest of protests. I mean, the story goes from Tiff being a stone cold bitch and Bruce wanting out, to them being so different that they never should've married in the first place, to Bruce somehow taking on the majority of the blame for how it all went down.

Some argue that Tiffany can't be blamed for that because her mother poisoned her mind, but that's a load of horseshit. Tiff's mother barely has a presence in the story, and Tiff herself openly defies her after the vacation, clearly showing that her mother has little influence on her decisions. What Tiff did was intentional and calculated cruelty. Literally, she admits to having run the numbers and figured out that Bruce could never afford to go on vacation with her and the kids. This was planned and executed with ruthless efficiency, without a single thought to the feelings of the man who was her husband for the better part of a decade. Why would anyone want to stay married to someone like that? Only at the very, VERY end does Tiff acknowledge that she fucked up. But before that she was all too eager to point fingers. That's why I can't get behind this story as much as others have. It just doesn't work for me because it keeps tilting in different directions, and then becomes so slanted that it's not even funny.

3 stars, mostly because the overall quality of the piece is impeccable. And because the site doesn't allow for 3.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unseen by everyone at the party.....

...she zapped him with a neutralizer that she borrowed form a guy in a black suit.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
This is the second time that I have read this story.

I am just sad that I cannot give it ***** again.

Literotica remembers that I gave it ***** last time that I read it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
It's odd that Tiffany couldn't SEE how twisted some of the things she thought were...

First of all, $40K is not a BAD income... I mean a family would have to work to get by on it, but it is better than average... Plus, what does it matter if HIS job only pulls down $40K... it's not as if they NEED his income to get by...

Second, she says SHE'S the man in their relationship... because why...? Because she makes more money...? It musty be nice to be able to quantify "man" so easily... Interesting that she implies making more money makes her the man yet she still feels the husband should pay all of the household bills... shouldn't SHE be the husband in her scenario...? Can you picture a wealthy husband insisting his wife keep the job as a secretary to pay her expenses...? "Gosh dear, I'd love to take you out to eat and to the opera, but I really can't go to the opera with you wearing jeans and since you can't afford an evening gown I guess I'll just have to go alone... Or with another wealthy friend..."

Funny thing is he's STILL not pulling down huge bucks... granted he's making more but he's STILL just working in Blockbusters... and now he ALSO works as a lowly ad man (yeah, I know he's also pay owner; I'm being facetious)... "has" to have a full-time and part-time job and still isn't the man...? Still having his "adolescent dream" of writing... can we say "Stephen King"...? (Ok, granted he doesn't appear as talented but she never expected he'd get THIS part-time job... and he's still young... he could STILL become a famous author...)

Also, remember she didn't cheat on him... she TALKED to him about thinking about it... but she didn't do anything with Stephen until after the divorce...

Side thought... odd that she was embarrassed by him but while talking with her lawyers told her mom he wasn't a loser... if she thought that, what was there to be embarrassed about...?

I'm also confused that her father never met a pussy he didn't like - though he eventually stopped liking the woman connected to her mother's pussy... and as some form of weird payback, her mother started to feel the same about dick...? Turning both of her parents into sluts...?

And no DUH she hurt his pride - wasn't that the point?!? - so she wanted him to act like a man (apparently) and if pride is so important to guys she just got what she wanted... just not in the way she thought she wanted it.

He willingly put in ten years hoping she'd change and commit... it's not impossible to believe he'd take her back when she did change... love was never an issue with either of them... though how either could have any relations with (and marry) other people while loving the other confuses me... was it "just sex"...? Gotta love that one, don't you...?

Oh, though I don't think I said it there, I DID like the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn It! I Knew It!

And I still fell for it. Bruce looks like he's getting on with his life and then, out of the blue, Tiffany comes in and things are hunky-dory.

Seriously, WTF!!!!!!

This is a crappy Lifetime Movie ending right here.

shade_woshade_woover 8 years ago
Man, that was intense.

Bet you went through some rough time in your love life, Author. Haven't read much stories this intense here or wherever and man, I've read many. Congrats

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
OMG

What a stupid story and waste of time.

What has she done to him and he still went back to her. I have no words for this man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Zero respect for either character.

He has no balls, she's a social climber and selfish. He says he believes she didn't cheat in hawaii, of course she did. Whether she spread her legs or not she cheated she went dancing and clubbing and held this guys hand. She cheated plain and simple sex isn't the only form of cheating. She tells him the other guy is a better lover, I don't want some stupid bitch that craves someone else and thinks with her cunt. Stupid people, they are pathetic characters. No character development both are shallow the only description of these people is a description of the anatomy we don't get a sense of humor or values everything is about big tits and small tits and big dicks, nothing about them as people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Wives - Is there a better example?

I find I hard to comprehend the criticisms in this regard. There are so many stories under the Loving Wives banner that either fall into the category of revenge or acceptance or delight of wives who want love outside marriage and here you have one which deals pretty exclusively with love within it. Does no one want a happy ending these days? If you live and die happy does that just make it TV pap? Obviously the cynics out there who have lost faith in marriage and women and men (depending on where you are coming from) just want anger and bitterness but my experience is that the majority of people want to celebrate the gift of love that Life brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kick the cunt into the curb and be done with it

She has money, so fucking what. She aint worth shit as a human being. So kick the cunt into the curb with the rest of the trash and get a life with someone worth being with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Dude most of the time I read stories where they reconcile and be pissed but yours made me feel good and thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The "life goes on" saying writer is NOT a good writer !

That opinion cost you a star. **** .

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Oh! Two more points regarding stuff she said...

First, she said, "You left me without any warning, you son of a bitch."

Exactly how does "I won't be here when you get back. " NOT constitute a warning...?

And, she said "You will never know how I felt that weekend after you vanished."

I'm sorry, exactly what part of abandoning him for a month was NOT him feeling like she vanished...? Just because he knew she was in Hawaii doesn't mean he knew where she was or at least could do anything about that... hey, she knew he was somewhere in the country probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have said

Why didn't he tell her if she had taken him to Hawaii none of the shit would have happened. When they got to gather and fucked at his apartment would have been the perfect time, and keep the same ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing end

Ending is a disappointment...I would have thought he would have said no n toss her like a thrash that she is...she is not a good human being...

She probably cheat on him while in Hawaii n lied to him..when she don't respect him they way she must , its easy to chart on him n lied about it.

Toss the fucking bitch...may let him and Candy..have a chance and be happy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit like a racy Dickens plot twist special.

I had to read it to the end. And I enjoyed it. If that makes me off centre then so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another annoying twat

@Anonymous 11/21/15

Cuckie? They were not married when she was

having sex, you fucking moron

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
one of the best stories onh here

Gave you a 5 .

tfnnjtfnnjover 8 years ago
4th Read

Still a 5

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 8 years ago
Great!

By far my favourite!!

I haven't forgotte, Mr. Steel, from Uruguay I'l comment on your last story as far as I'm able to!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Real

This may be the greatest thing you'll ever write.

Thank you for a joyous experience.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
What I would kill for ( if I were inclined to be a killer )

A short story covering Tiffany 's approximately 2 Bruceless years. The time she spent with Stephen, why that relationship sundered and abbreviated, failed marriage . How it came home to her what B. brought outside of paycheck. Love or hate her Tiffany is galvanizing squared . I repeat that all woman are feline in their makeup and Tiffany is a tigress with all the joys and hazards that a big cat entails.

I respect Tiffany 's detractors. Owning such an animal is not a 50/50 give and take proposition. But you have to be your best self to share that cage . Bruce wanted to be fully engaged and challenged by his mate. A sweet obliging woman wasn't enough. As a serial beau of Gemini women , I respect that as well.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Third read; still 2*

Too inconsistent with real life, and it wasn't written as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

the guy totally wimped out in the end to a skank slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why oh, why, don't we have more of these stories posted in LW

I don't think the last two anons understood this story, but that's okay, the turmoil of love can go over anybody's head. This was one of those stories that one couldn't stop reading until the very end. Great story telling. Like I said, wish there were more of these type of stories in LW today. It's sad we have to depend on older tales to read. Authors today are more interested in writing about sluts and humiliating men. Authors like longhorn, laptopwriter,qhnl1,ohsaw,Rehnquist, Francis Macomber Dtiverson and DanielQSteele are in a field all their own when it comes to writing erotica. That's my take. I find myself going back to them over and over, re-reading their older stories, since todays writers don't seem to be able to hold a candle to none of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous