Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to the video search net she had cast and quickly scanned through to see what caught her eye. There were lots of White women in BBC, White, and Interracial gangbangs and then surprise! two Black women in a BBC gangbang. Those didn't often come to the tops of searches if the words Black Woman weren't included in the search window. She kept that one and two of the White woman choices. Then, in recognition of the stories she'd chosen, she added the word "wife" to her video search and went through the process again.

When she had ten promising video candidates lined up as tabs, she started each one to see if it grabbed her. If yes, she paused it and went to the next. If no, she stopped and closed it. Working her way through the group she got herself down to six and looked at more of each as she first began touching herself. Nothing focused, just wandering, the way her eyes and mind were wandering over the different videos and story chapters on the screen. After a bit she'd gone through the smaller group. The two Black women being gangbanged she bookmarked for another day but kept open another she'd found with just one Black woman whose husband was one of the cars in the train she was pulling. She watched one of the White-chick gangbangs all the way through since it was only six minutes long; then she closed it down. The remaining ones were more fit for today's purpose.

In the end she found herself drawn to the danexxx story and so narrowed the videos down to three where the wife was also a mother. She hadn't been thinking about incest to begin with, but these three matched up best to the action of the story's mother, "Sharon", being turned into a submissive fuck toy by her husband and sons.

Chapter 4

James pulled into the garage and shut down his car. Before he got out, he checked his phone again. It appeared that Aisha still hadn't read his messages, let alone answered them. He walked through the connecting door to the laundry room and then into the kitchen as usual.

The first thing he saw was Aisha's phone in the charging cradle by the door, so she could grab it on the way out. Well, that explained why she hadn't acknowledged his message letting her know that the problem at work was simpler than feared and had been resolved. Or the one that said he'd be home soon. "Baby, I'm home," he called out. But got no answer.

Then he saw the empty wine bottle on the counter. That explained even better why she'd left her phone on the kitchen charger. The downstairs had an open floor plan, so he knew right away she wasn't in the living or dining areas. A quick peek into her home office also came up empty. It was still pretty early for turning in, but James figured that after so much wine, she might have climbed into bed already, maybe to read or watch TV.

When he got to the top of the stairs, he heard sounds from the other end of the hallway that seemed to support his idea of Aisha watching TV in bed. But, even if he was right, he shouldn't normally be able to hear anything from here. They'd purposely had a heavy door installed on their bedroom so sounds of their lovemaking wouldn't be easily heard by their sons. Then it struck him that lovemaking was exactly what he was hearing now.

He'd left his shoes downstairs as usual, so his steps down the carpeted hallway were silent. When he got closer, he saw that their bedroom door was ajar, explaining why he could hear noises from inside. He thought again of the empty wine bottle and the empty house and figured it was just a tipsy oversight that Aisha hadn't closed the door all the way.

The rhythmic panting and gasping and skin slapping was clearly from a porno, so he figured she had taken his suggestion to go ahead and enjoy their night without the boys even if he couldn't join her. But then he heard another noise. Still a porno noise, but a more natural counterpoint to what was coming from the movie she was apparently watching. He creeped up to the door.

The way the bedroom was set up, his peek through the cracked door was at a 45-degree angle to the foot of the bed. Aisha would see him out of the corner of her eye if he moved too much, but if he held still in the darkness of the hallway, she wouldn't spot him beyond the light from the flat screen.

She was propped up against the headboard, pillows piled behind her. She wore black stockings held up by a blue and white garter belt, and nothing else. Her legs were spread and bent at the knees and a hand was between them. Now he could hear a low buzz that he recognized as her favorite bullet vibrator; undoubtedly in the hand that was buried in her crotch. He could also hear an alternating moan and whimper from his woman. This was the counterpoint he'd heard to the more theatrical panting coming from the TV speakers. No reason to keep the volume down like they normally would if the boys were down the hall in their bedrooms.

James took a couple of steps back and quickly shucked his own clothes before re-taking his spying position at the gap of the door. It was clear that he'd arrived just in time to watch Aisha reach a very powerful orgasm. His cock sprang to life.

He didn't want to interrupt her climax, so he waited and watched as she shook and whined, and her ass thrust up off the mattress as she came. He slipped through the doorway as she panted and trembled in the aftermath with eyes closed in languorous joy.

Chapter 5

James couldn't believe how incredible the woman looked in her moment of vulnerable ecstasy as he stood there watching her from the foot of the bed. Pearls of pre-cum glistened at the head of his stiff cock as he slowly stroked it while taking in her raw beauty.

When her breathing finally began to calm, he said, "That was fucking hot."

Aisha almost screamed as her eyes flew open and she sat up straight.

"Baby, baby," he soothed, quickly getting up on the bed on his knees alongside her feet and putting a hand gently on her shin. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just couldn't wait any longer to come in and join you."

"James?" She sounded utterly confused. "You're home? But I thought--"

"Yeah, I know. It looked so scary at first that we thought it was gonna take all night. But in the end, it was mostly a false alarm and we were able to fix the cause of it pretty easily. I messaged you to let you know I was coming home, but I guess you forgot your phone downstairs."

She looked to the side, to the other charging cradle she had for her phone on her nightstand and of course it was empty. "Oh," she said.

He moved up her side until he could lean down and give her a kiss. "I really am sorry to have scared you." Another kiss. "But I must admit, I'm kind of glad I caught you by surprise. That was really hot watching you come when you thought you were all alone. So, what were you watching that made you explode like that?" He laid down on his right elbow and turned his attention to the screen.

"What?! Oh, um, nothing special," she said, a bit desperately, eyes looking about, searching for something. Then they focused over and behind him.

James followed her gaze and saw the remote control he'd moved aside while crawling up to kiss her. She suddenly tried to lean over him and grab it, but he was quicker and snatched it up.

"Embarrassed by what you were watching? Maybe an old porn movie with you in it?" he teased.

"Baby, please," Aisha pleaded as she again reached for the remote in his hand.

He'd rolled onto his back to grab the remote with his left hand and now he used his right arm to block her. Moving up onto his knees, looming over her, he firmly grabbed her left tit and pressed her back into the pillows. His left hand held the remote toward the smart TV across from the foot of the bed. There were three videos lined up across the top of the screen, only the middle one was playing. He paused it.

Turning back to his wife, which put the screen behind him, he laid the remote next to her on the mattress and put his left hand on her other tit. Both hands squeezed and she groaned with desire tinged by anxiety.

"If I was the jealous type," James said in a low voice, "I might think you were trying to hide something incriminating from me." Then his voice and hands both relaxed and he said with a lift to the corner of his mouth, "But I'm not the jealous type; I'm the curious type.

"However, I also believe privacy continues in marriage and each of us can certainly keep some things to ourselves. Like the many times we've committed adultery in our hearts, to paraphrase Jimmy Carter," he said in a southern drawl. His smile now was complete, albeit teasing. The play of his hands on her breasts also changed from controlling to teasing.

"But this weekend was meant to be an in-house sex retreat, since both boys are gone. So, I will ask you to share this naughty secret with me if you're willing. After all, a husband needs to know what gets his wife off if he's to continue fulfilling her needs."

James released his grip on her melons, found the remote and laid it across her lap, right above her pubic patch. "I promise not to get mad about anything I learn. But I also promise not to get mad if you do decide to keep it private." He sat back on his haunches and looked deep into her eyes, soulful brown with hints of gold, and tried to convey all the love he felt.

After a moment, without breaking the connection with her husband's smoldering dark brown eyes, Aisha picked the remote up from her lap and held it back out to him.

He took it with a happy smile, then spun around onto his ass and scooted back until he was propped up against the headboard. His beautiful wife snuggled up against his side and laid her head against his torso as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Chapter 6

Looking at the large screen, James again took in the three frozen videos side-by-side along the upper half. Each one showed a naked woman, two White, one Black, taking on two, two, and then five cocks. On the bottom half, he saw the familiar Literotica screen layout in a window with three tabs. The middle tab was the active one and he read,

"Lick your son's cum from my pussy. And whenever I feel like it, you must lick me until I come."

Without waiting for an answer, she lowered her pussy to Sharon's lips and made her lick the sticky cum from it.

Glancing back up at the videos he didn't see any girl-on-girl action in the frozen images. "Hmm," he mused.

He went up to the top of the page and read, "FAMILY SLUT CH. 02". It was by a writer he didn't know, danexxx. The tab label matched the story title, while the tabs to left and right said "Family Slut" and "Family Slut Ch. 03".

"Interesting."

"Oh, God," groaned his wife, turning her face into his side.

"Would you pour me a glass of that wine?" he asked, giving her something to distract her from the mortal embarrassment she was evidently feeling.

Aisha disentangled herself and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She'd only brought up one glass and it still had some Perrier in it. She swallowed that down, took up the bottle of Merlot she'd opened earlier to let breathe and filled the glass. Completely forgetting about the bottle of Chardonnay from earlier that was still coursing through her system, Aisha took a long sip from the glass before passing it over to her husband.

Finally looking at the screen, she saw that he'd refreshed the three videos and brought the first story tab from down below forward for reading. She scooted back up on the bed, slipped one of the pillows from her stack behind James, rearranged the rest for herself, and sat back against the headboard beside him. Their shoulders were touching and her left hand lay flat on the mattress between them. She stretched out her pinkie and touched the outside of his hip.

He had the first paragraph of Family Slut on the screen and as he took a sip of wine, he hit Play on the leftmost video. A woman Aisha's age, maybe older, was on her knees holding up her large breasts as a target for a younger man who was pulling his pud in front of her.

"Pause a moment and read," Aisha said in a quiet voice. "You'll know when to hit play."

James sipped thoughtfully as the lines of the story scrolled up at a relaxed reading pace. Then he handed the glass to his wife, moved the cursor back to the video, and clicked Play on the remote.

Bingo, she thought, taking a sip of the red.

James put his free hand on his wife's thigh as he continued reading and watching, eyes moving back and forth between the two windows. When she handed the wine glass back to him, he had to release her thigh, but she put hers on his leg.

After a long drink, he passed the glass back. "I'm done for the moment."

She, in turn, passed it to the nightstand on her right. When her hand came back, it went to her right breast, cupping and squeezing it like the woman in the video.

The woman was White and probably closer to 50, James thought now. A bit chubby, but her tits were a delight, with large nipples, like Aisha's. The woman had teased them into swollen berries and when he glanced over, he saw that his wife had done the same on her right side. Both women were quietly moaning and whimpering with each pinch and pull.

James wanted to work on Aisha's open left breast, but the angle for his arm was just too tight. Instead, he slipped his right hand into his crotch and cupped his balls. For the moment he just held and gently squeezed them. His left hand continued scrolling through the story.

Aisha followed her husband's lead and moved her left hand from his thigh to her own crotch. The bullet vibrator she'd been using earlier was on the mattress between their legs, but she didn't pick it up. Instead, she played idly with her wet, swollen vulva.

James hadn't touched his cock at all, but still it was coming to life. First it swelled and took on that soft, but heavy look, like in his selfie from earlier in the day. Then, bit by bit, like a zeppelin being inflated for take-off, the dark head began to lift itself from the nest of his pubic hair.

With a pointed look at his growing manhood, she said, "So, I take it that means you don't think I'm some kind of sicko?"

"Definitely a sicko," he replied in a gravelly voice. "Sick in so many wonderfully surprising ways."

She heard both the fun and the passion in his voice and replied with a teasing note of her own. "And what does that make you?"

"Something like this guy 'Phil', I guess," he said, referring to the main male character in the story. "But I don't know yet if he's a freak or an idiot or what."

Her voice was husky as she said, "He seems to me to be a good father and generous husband." She moaned suddenly and James saw two fingers disappear into her vagina.

She was obviously reading the story along with him and they'd gotten to the part where Sharon's husband Phil had discovered her bukkake games with their older son and sent her to do the same with the younger.

James released his balls for a moment, rotated his arm backward at the elbow and caught her left nipple between his first and second fingers. "A generous father and husband who knows what his wife secretly wants," he said. With a tight squeeze, he pulled the nub out away from the large, cinnamon-colored areola. Aisha gasped and thrust her hips upwards, driving her two fingers deeper into her twat.

The video clip wasn't exactly like the erotica piece, but it was a good parallel. The video's storyline had the son of a big-tittied MILF discovering his best friend jacking off on his mom's breasts and joining them. Now each teenager had hold of a nipple or tit in one hand, while the other hand stroked his raging young cock.

The friend had been at it longer and suddenly picked up the pace of his stroking until he was blasting a massive load of jizz onto the tit he controlled.

Aisha had just as suddenly picked up her own pace and her ass bounced up and down on the mattress as the sight of the slutty White MILF taking all that cream across her fat hooters sent the horny Black MILF into climax.

Chapter 7

"Daaamn," James sighed softly, finally letting go of his wife's nipple as she came down from an orgasm that seemed to have been a surprise for her as well as for him.

"It gets better," she managed to moan, not taking her eyes from the screen. James turned his own sight back to the large monitor.

He saw they were at the end of chapter one of Family Slut and clicked over to chapter two, where it was all in the open and Sharon was servicing her husband and sons once daily and twice on Sundays.

In the video clip, the MILF's son stepped in close to his mother's chest, scooped some of his buddy's spunk up on the head of his cock, and offered it to his mother's mouth.

She seemed to wake up from her tit-teasing trance and her lips remained pressed tightly closed, while her eyes got wide. Was there a limit to how far she was ready to go with her son versus his friend?

"Take it," Aisha hissed.

The teenager rubbed his slimy cockhead across the clenched lips, smearing them with man-cream.

"You know you want it," Aisha whispered. "Take it."

James suddenly realized she was echoing what the boy in the movie was saying and he turned the volume up a notch.

Meanwhile, in the story, Sharon was imploring her two sons to, "spurt for me, I want to taste all your cum."

The young man in the video dipped down and brought another glob of spunk from his mother's tit up to her mouth. Aisha switched hands, replacing her left with her right in her dripping wet pussy and grabbing James's hardness in her left. She gently waved it side to side, just like the young man in the movie was doing across the MILF's lips.

""If you want this in your mouth you will open wide and take it. Otherwise, I'm just going to finish jacking off on you and you'll never get my cock again. Or Kyle's," he added, apparently referring to his friend.

Slowly the woman opened up, never taking her lips out of contact with the velvet soft knob as it slid into her mouth. It looked incredible and James didn't have to imagine how good it felt, because Aisha was going down on his rod in the same slow, tight-lipped way.

Soon the son in the movie was moving faster in and out, really giving his mother's mouth a good fucking and Aisha's head was going up and down at the same pace. The other young dude stepped back into the frame and began mauling the woman's big tits, massaging his cum into them like body lotion.

"They're both on her now," James groaned.

Aisha raised her head off his cock and glanced at the TV. "Just like in the story," she slurred, her mouth dripping spit from how deep she'd been taking him in her throat. She cupped a hand and let the saliva fill it before dropping her mouth over his cock again. Then her fingers were pressing between his ass cheeks, smearing and pushing her spit against and then into his anus as her head bobbed up and down.

James groaned again, much louder and longer now as his wife began finger-fucking his ass while jamming his cock into her throat. He took a moment to read how Sharon was being facialized by all three men in her family, mouth wide open to catch their cum, until he heard the boy in the movie begin grunting.

"He's going to come," James panted. "He's going to come in his mother's mouth."

Aisha agreed excitedly, making 'mmm hmm' noises in her throat as she sucked harder on James's cock.

"And she wants it," James grunted. "She wants her son's cum." He put his hand on the back of his wife's head and held her in place. "Uh! Take it, Mommy, take it." She jammed her finger deeper than ever through his backdoor and continued cheering him on with her grunts as he fed her his seed.