Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, baby, give me a chance to relax so the bladder can take precedence over the scrotum. You can keep ahold of me, but don't stroke or squeeze." She did as he instructed, and he began to feel the change.

"Do you want this?" he demanded. "For your own pleasure?"

She looked up at him with a bit of embarrassment in her eyes. Then they turned hungry. She pulled her mouth off of him. "Yes," she declared.

"Nasty slut," he drawled.

A grin, then another yes, this one drawn out and hissing.

Then he felt the drop, felt that moment when he'd finally be able to let the faucet flow. He barked out, "Now!"

Her lips went back over the head and sealed up under the edge of the crown, leaving the most open space possible in her mouth.

He released a spurt of piss and then clenched and shut off the flow. She almost gagged from the force at the back of her throat, but then swallowed. He released another short spurt and she handled this one more easily, swallowing it straight down. Two more times he released small amounts of piss so she could handle each mouthful without dribbling. This was their bed after all, not a bathtub. When he got past the initial ounces and the hard pressure was off his bladder, he said, "Here's the rest," and released his stream as gently as he could, letting it flow until the tank was dry. Aisha swallowed strong and rhythmically and didn't lose a drop.

She also didn't pause in her follow-up search for more bodily fluids from the cock in her mouth.

When she did come off of him so she could gather in oxygen, her hands kept working. "Oh, God," she moaned. "It was so good. How could it be so good?" The wonder and excitement in her voice were genuine and deep.

James's cock, unsurprisingly, immediately began to fill with blood again, stiffening from a water hose to a standpipe. He was as amazed and excited as his wife and couldn't think of any more smooth lines to keep their role play going. The best he could come up with was, "Keep sucking." But it worked.

The son-fucking, piss-drinking slut got him off in under five minutes and when he came, she swallowed it all just as eagerly as she had his urine. Of course, taking down an ounce of semen was a whole lot easier than the seven or eight of hot piss she'd already managed with surprising ease and enjoyment.

His hips had barely stopped shaking on the mattress before James was pulling his cock away from her hungry mouth and scrambling around onto his belly until they were face to face. He grabbed Aisha by the hair and went in for a kiss of the most incredible, dirty intimacy. He searched her abused mouth until he was sure he'd tasted both his cum and his piss.

Breaking away from the dirty kiss, James rose up on his knees, gripped his wife by her shoulders and flipped and twisted her until she was flat on her back, crosswise on the big bed. Then he pried her legs apart, laid down between her thighs and attacked her sex as she'd attacked his.

James was prepared to find a fresh cream pie from one or both of his sons, a 'treat' he'd so far managed to avoid, but tonight he was going to just deal with it. However, while the swelling told him somebody had clearly been here in the recent past, she certainly wasn't dripping cum.

She was, however, seeping pussy juice freely. He breathed in the heady bouquet and savored the tangy flavor. Her prominent clit was also hard and jutting out from its hood, but James ignored the girlcock for the moment and feasted on the open petals of her flower and the nectar they held between them.

When he did go for his hotwife's love button, she exploded on contact, and he gripped her hips firmly to keep her molten pussy from shaking away from his teasing tongue. She rewarded him with a fresh wash of lubricant, ejaculate, whatever the hell it was, and he rubbed his face in it when he wasn't trying to drink it.

Eventually, after another long, dirty kiss so she could taste herself in his mouth the way he'd tasted himself in hers, they lay side by side, both crosswise on the bed, panting.

"I..." Aisha began, finding it hard to put her jumbled thoughts into words. "I don't know...I was..."

James found her hand and took it gently in his. "Shh," he whispered. "Shh. Don't worry, don't try to explain; just enjoy. This is ours and we don't have to explain it to anybody."

"Ours," she repeated and squeezed his hand.

Chapter 80

Saturday morning dawned too early for Aisha. Both mind and body resisted the call to come out of much-needed rest. Had she drunk a lot? No, there'd only been a couple of glasses of wine around dinner time. But as the memories of that long Friday refreshed themselves, she realized she'd been drunk all right. Lust drunk and then cum drunk.

She'd nearly given in to Aiden's teasing right after breakfast, and that lust had simmered throughout her whole workday. When he'd actually delivered his school paper, she'd been ecstatic. She'd been even happier when she read the thing and found it was really, really good. She'd be able to fuck her baby boy again with no guilt about letting him off the hook easy.

Fuck my baby boy with no guilt. She laughed out loud; her life was becoming more and more absurd. The fact that she was committing incest with her 18-year-old high school student of a son, wasn't the point of concern. It was that she might not stick to her own high parental standards and provide the proper discipline a kid needed to do schoolwork that was outside his main interests of IT and baseball.

But she had stuck to her rules (with a little lucky help from my boss) and Aiden had produced some really fine work. And then he'd been rewarded by being allowed to turn the discipline back on her. I let my son slap my tits. I encouraged him to slap them. To spank and then fuck them.

A familiar itch began to build in her crotch and her hand absentmindedly went down to scratch it. She reviewed the episode in Aiden's double bed. Aisha slapping her own big boobs and then teaching her baby boy how they should be struck. His beautiful young cock thrusting between her abused tits until he'd filled his mother's mouth with yet another load of liquid incest. And then ending their liaison by riding his mouth like a Sybian until she'd drenched him with her own bodily fluids.

As she shoved fingers inside her sinful hole, she realized that fingers had been the only thing that had gone into her pussy last night, other than Aiden and James's tongues. She'd been with three different men, back-to-back, but hadn't been fucked. All the cock action had taken place in her filthy, hungry mouth.

That hadn't been planned of course. Not taking on all three of the Seward men, nor on doing them with only her hands, tits, and mouth.

All three of them. The Fates had certainly been horny last night, to have her gallivanting elder son mount the staircase at just the moment when the shameless mother was leaving her younger son's room. Instead of being embarrassed, she'd been happy that she wouldn't even have to walk the twenty feet down to her bedroom to get her next fix of cock. The biggest, thickest cock of the bunch was right there for the plucking.

Between the dirty memories and her busy fingers, Aisha's pussy was outright dripping. She tossed the covering bedsheet away, and rubbed her slime between her butt cheeks and tickled her sensitive rosebud, while continuing to put pressure on her clit with the inside of her wrist. She thought about how she'd dropped to her knees and taken Jalen's magnificent rod into her throat and again thrust her fingers deep into her vagina as she had in the hallway.

Just as Aisha started thinking about what Jalen had said, about bringing her his cum-filled rubbers to drink, she heard a door opening. Her hands slowed but didn't stop as she watched her husband walk in from their ensuite, rubbing his head with a towel. When he saw her, he just stood there, naked, and let the towel drape over his shoulders. Then he leaned back against the door frame and almost idly began handling his dangling manhood.

Her fingers went on thrusting, squeezing, rubbing, and pinching, but her eyes remained locked on his.

"Where were you before I came in?" he asked in a slow, deep voice. A hypnotic voice. "In your mind, you weren't here, you were somewhere else. Close your eyes and go back there now." She gulped and closed her eyes. The feelings emanating from her finger-fucking immediately returned to their previous, near-orgasmic level.

"Are you with Aiden or Jalen or me?" he asked, as he moved closer.

"Jalen," she whispered.

"I didn't get to hear that part of the story last night," he said. "And I don't want to hear it now. I just want you to keep reliving it like you were before I came in."

The contented sigh and small smile on her face confirmed he'd made the right read.

"Just two things," he said. "This was after Aiden and before me?"

"Yes."

"Did you go to Jalen's room after Aiden's?"

"No. He caught me in the hallway."

"In the hallway." After a slight pause, "You've just tit-fucked Aiden in his room and now you're with Jalen right out in the hallway. Go back there now."

Aisha did. She made a slight mental rewind, to the point where she'd asked Jalen whose pussy she would be able to taste on his cock that night. She realized now she really would have liked that. She knew her son was fucking some women his own age. She strongly suspected that he was doing all three of the girls she knew about: Chandra, Isabella and his former girlfriend, Judy. What a fun game it would be for her to try and guess which one he'd had that night just by sucking the little tramp's juices from her son's thick, dark cock.

In Aisha's memory, the talk had progressed to Jalen telling her he was going to make his mother kneel and watch while he fucked one of the girls and that too seemed like an excellent idea. All she would be able to do would be to play with herself, the way she was now. Her own juices were again flowing freely and she was smearing it around, enjoying the slippery tickling from her ass to her clit. Enjoying the delicate pain of pulling her labia out and apart and of smacking them with the flats of her fingers.

Jalen had fucked his mother's mouth mercilessly and she'd loved being used that way. She had really loved the idea of being made to stand by and drink his cum from his rubber after some young girl had fucked him to orgasm. She couldn't explain why the idea of being used like a sex toy and humiliated as clean-up crew was so incredibly exciting, but it was. Oh, God, it was.

As her climax built, Aisha thought about what she'd really like, how she'd really like to serve her son with his other lovers. She put herself there in her mind. Naked, kneeling alongside as Jalen, bareback, ploughed in and out of the Black or White or Brown pussy just inches from her face.

"I love watching you fuck your girlfriends, baby," she moaned out loud, giving voice to her fantasy. "When you cum, pull out of that young pussy and shove your cock down Mommy's throat. Fuck my mouth with your pussy-covered cock and feed me all your delicious cum."

Her fingers flew faster, concentrating on her clit as she watched Jalen fuck the little sluts harder and faster and knew he'd be blowing his wad soon. Sending the first blast into their tight young cunts, before pulling out and firing the rest into her belly.

"That's it, that's it," she chanted. "Fuck her hard, fuck that little pussy hard, but give Mama your cum. Give it to me, give it to me!" she wailed as the orgasm hit her.

When Jalen's cock touched her lips she opened up automatically, who needed to think when she was getting exactly what she'd asked for? The cum was hot and thick and blasted into her mouth and she gulped and swallowed and shook even harder in climax.

When Aisha finally opened her eyes, James was still kneeling overhead, cock dangling just above her open mouth, as he squeezed out every last drop of sperm for his hungry wife. She smiled and brought her fingers up to her mouth. She licked the pussy juice off of them just the way she'd suck the girls' pussy juices off her son's cock if she ever got the chance. Or her husband's cock, she suddenly thought, and her smile got even wider.

Chapter 81

Mrs. Seward licked the last drops from the tip of Mr. Seward's cock, starting her day the same way she'd ended the previous night, with a rollicking orgasm and a mouthful of her husband's semen. She thought she might just keep herself cum-drunk by making her way down the hallway to wake each of her sons with a morning BJ.

But when she rolled out of bed, she realized she was going to have visit the toilet before she could handle any more action or secretions.

James had gotten to his feet alongside her and he took her in his arms. "Good morning, my scandalous love," he said before planting a kiss on her head. "You go on in and have a long, hot shower. Take your time and I'll go down and get breakfast ready."

As she sat on the pot, Aisha came to the conclusion that James's suggestion about bathing and breakfasting might be wiser than continuing her lust rampage. In the shower, she adjusted the wand to massage mode and luxuriated in the gentle pounding that soothed her muscles and softened the crystalized passion in her mind. While lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing, she played through yesterday's behaviors again, but with a more critical view.

When she finally stepped out of the stall and toweled off, she'd decided that a little more balance was needed in the Seward household if she wasn't going to find herself walking around her home naked except for kneepads, ready to service whichever cock wanted her at the moment. Pulling on panties, she imagined it was another pair she owned. A pair that had been given to her as a gag gift at her 40th birthday and had sat at the back of a drawer ever since. She thought that they might come in handy in her efforts to restore the balance that had begun tilting toward her interns. Balance that was needed in order for a loving mother to maintain a proper and healthy family relationship.

Downstairs she found Aiden and Jalen at the kitchen table, halfway through their first helpings of pancakes, while James was on griddle duty. She came to Aiden first and kissed his cheek as he wished her a good morning. When she tried the same with Jalen, he turned his head to go for a less maternal kiss on the lips. However, Aisha was ready for it and caught his chin to stop his twist. She gave him the slightest of chiding looks before snatching a piece of bacon off his plate and heading over to her husband. James did get the full-on lip lock, as suited the man of the house. After breaking away, Aisha made her way to an empty place setting, chomping on the crisp bacon as she walked.

Chapter 82

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day for baseball. A postcard-yellow sun crossed a blue sky dotted with puffy clouds. Fortunately, a cooling trend had begun over the past few days, so that no one was going to get heatstroke from running around in the field or sitting in the stands cheering mightily for friends and family.

Or from bringing in the late summer harvest from the vegetable garden or mowing lawns and trimming hedges. Which is how the Seward clan spent most of the day, since the big championship game wasn't until 4:00 that afternoon. Hey, seven-inning summer league wasn't exactly the World Series; life went on.

The rest of the that morning and into early afternoon was busy, happy, and productive. James replaced damaged roof shingles on the garden shed, while Aiden re-caulked its south-facing window to repair sun shrinkage. Jalen went across the street to mow Mrs. Friedken's lawn, something they'd been doing ever since the old lady's husband had died the year before. Aisha did some late-summer pruning on her apple trees. And no one had sex. Just like a normal family.

Even out at the ballfields, no one snuck away beyond the snack stand and restrooms for a quickie in the woods. Unless Jalen had done it with Judy, Aisha thought when the two seemed to take an overly long time to get snacks for the two families that were sitting together. The seemingly reunited lovers blamed it on the big crowd that had come out for the championship game. While that was feasible, Aisha naturally had her doubts since she'd used a similar excuse to cover the times when she'd been slutting it up in public while getting snacks. Well, she'd get the truth out of Jalen later, she decided.

She also decided she'd get the truth about how he was managing his girlfriend balancing act. Chandra and her family were just a couple of bleachers down from where the Sewards and Hendersons were sitting, but there didn't seem to be any animosity that today the White girl was sitting thigh-by-thigh with Jalen. Now, objectively, Aisha knew that a person could indeed sustain openly sexual relationships with multiple lovers without engendering jealousy amongst those lovers, because she was doing that herself. But subjectively, the idea that three young women, only 19 or 20 years old, could be so sanguine about openly sharing a lover, was beyond Aisha's ken.

As she looked at the back of Chandra's head, trying to see the thoughts inside of it, the Black girl raised her hand just to her shoulder and gave a subtle, almost secretive wave down to the field. Aisha followed the angle and saw Roland Jones, Big Rollie, walking to the on-deck circle. He was definitely smiling up at the dark-skinned hottie. She remembered that the Jones boy should have been in Jalen's class but had started school a year later than his peers because of his family being overseas when he was young. So the big guy not only looked like a full-grown man compared to the other, smaller players, he probably really was the oldest on the field. Hell, no reason hot-ass Chandra should be sitting home alone on those nights when Jalen was out with one of his other girlfriends (or at home with his mother). Had Gen Z become Gen XXX? Well, good for the girls if they had.

Following her wake up session with her husband, Aisha had determined that the rest of the day would be non-sexual. At least while the sun was up. But watching Aiden, Mark, and Rollie in action on the field, and Jalen, Judy, and Chandra up in the stands, sent Aisha's constantly horny mind back to the fantasy that James had made up about the teenage boys jacking off all over his wife. Suddenly her mind was filled with an image of the four boys chain-fucking her and the two girls. Make that three girls, sweet Isabella would of course join the orgy.

She modified her earlier decision. It would be a non-incest day at least until the sun went down. She turned to James and put a hand on his thigh. "I'm going for a...pee," she said under her voice.

Her unspoken message was clear. "I'll come with you," he replied. He set his soda cup in a careful spot beneath his seat while Aisha got to her feet.

"Going to the Ladies'?" asked Judy. "I'll join you." The tall, blonde beauty stood, and Aisha could only smile dumbly and nod.

James obviously regretted the interruption but appreciated its ironic humor. He simply said, "Don't take too long, we're almost to the seventh and it's going to be a nail biter."

Chapter 83

James was right, the game, which had already been exciting, was going down to the wire. The teams had gone into the seventh, the final inning, tied at three runs apiece. The Golden Dragons had been designated the Home Team, so Aiden and his teammates took the field to start the seventh, while the Terrace Inn Tornadoes went to the plate.

After three Tornadoes batters the Dragons were in trouble. The first batter had hit a solid single, while the second had popped out. The third batter had fouled off a few to fill the count but had kept her head and let the last pitch go by to get the walk. With runners on first and second and only one out, the Terrace Inn Tornados had two strong hitters coming up back-to-back. It was then that Aiden made a play that was questioned and condemned, but ultimately decided to have been the best possible choice, a real player's play.