Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batter four was a lefty but managed to go opposite field and put it deep in the gap between center and left fields. The left fielder, Bryce, hustled back to the fence while Aiden went out to set up the cutoff. Bryce made a beautiful throw into Aiden, who spun, intending to fire the ball on to Rollie at the plate. But as he did, the gifted shortstop saw the runner from second was already well past third and knew there was no way they'd be able to throw him out, since Big Rollie couldn't block the plate until he had the ball. Aiden made a snap decision.

Halting his spin to home, Aiden dished the ball off to the third baseman, who easily put the tag on the runner from first, who'd thought she'd be coming in uncontested. The third baseman whipped the ball to second base, who turned hoping to catch the batter coming in to second for what should have been an easy double. The batter, however, had picked up on the unexpected throw to third instead of home and reversed himself, trying to get back safely to first. But the second baseman quickly relayed the ball to Mark Henderson on first and Mark tagged out the runner as he dove for the bag. One run scored, but two outs and the inning was over.

As the Dragons converged on the dugout there were a lot of questions and comments.

- "You had him dead at home, what the heck?"

- "What do you think, Rollie? Did you have him?"

- "Hell of a play, dude."

Good choice, bad choice, right choice, wrong choice; it was a discussion that would last long into the night.

But right now, the Golden Dragons had to take their last bats and score one for extra innings or two to take the win.

Unfortunately, despite two lead-off hits, the best the Dragons could do was advance Bryce the left fielder to third before the Tornados got the final out to close the game and capture the trophy.

But again, it wasn't the Commissioner's Trophy for winning the World Series. It was a co-ed recreation league more interested in the fun of playing than in the grooming of future big leaguers. Some would say it was actually a bad expenditure of time for real talents like Aiden, Mark, and Rollie, but all three guys were happy to have the chance to just have fun playing the game they loved. There would be enough seriousness when the high school season came around.

Which meant that despite the loss, their season-end get together was still a fun time to celebrate a strong, well-played season. They'd decided to return to the Pizza Hut where they'd started the season and one of the parents had called ahead, so several pizzas and pitchers of soda were already on reserved tables when they arrived.

Aisha and James saw that it was Isabella who'd put them there. The same Isabella who'd served them back in June. The same Isabella they'd watched on hidden cameras as she fucked Jalen in their basement. When Judy and then Chandra walked in, the Sewards wondered if Jalen would once again be able to prevent a cat fight from erupting.

The perverted parents needn't have worried. They'd already seen that somehow their son had gotten Judy and Chandra to get along in public, even when first one and then the other was his companion. Apparently, he'd worked the same magic on Isabella. The girl was obviously excited to see him and a bit touchy about having the other two young women there, but there was a higher degree of confidence in her than that pizza night some two months previous.

"Is he somehow going to get all three of them together?" Aisha asked with a touch of awe.

"Only if Chandra comes over for seconds once she's done with Rollie," replied James.

Aisha looked at the big-bootied honey and realized James was probably right. The looks the youngsters had shared at the ballfield had definitely meant something and now they were sitting side-by-side and leaning in conspiratorially as they talked and laughed.

"So, Judy or Isabella? Or both?" she asked her husband.

"You'd like him to do both, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, God. I would," Aisha said with realization. "That would be so hot."

"Who knows?" mused James. "After the summer we've had, anything could happen."

What happened that night that Aisha and James were sure about, was that Aiden arrived home about an hour and a half after them. Mother and father had already fucked and when Aisha went down to check on her son, she found him quite worked up. With Katrina's out-of-town visitors, he hadn't been able to get any alone time with his young sweetheart. And even if he had, their relationship still hadn't progressed beyond heavy petting.

Fortunately for the excited young man, his relationship with his mother had progressed, or perhaps degenerated, much further than simply making out. So he was able to take out his sex and sports frustrations in a hard, sweaty, therapy session with a highly-sexed, multi-orgasmic therapist who was well prepared to deal with both his physical and emotional needs.

Chapter 84

Sunday morning James and Aisha were eating toast and drinking orange juice. Everything was set up for making scrambled eggs with sautéed vegetables, they were just waiting for the boys to come down.

"So," said James. "You still feel the same as last night?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. How about you?"

He paused to mentally run through all the pro and con arguments they'd discussed last night, both before and after her therapy session with the horny, frustrated 18-year-old. She'd come back to bed with a puffy, cum-dripping gash, but still she'd sucked James to hardness and mounted him cowgirl before continuing their discussion about the Seward family's future.

Now he said something he hadn't said outright last night. "And if say no? If I say I think we should stop? For any or all of the reasons we've discussed?"

"Then we'll stop," she replied firmly. "I mean it. The same with the boys. If one or both of them says stop, we stop."

James hesitated. "Can you stop?"

"Will you keep fucking and making love to me like you've been doing this summer?"

"Hell yes," he grinned.

"Will you treat me like a slut when I need it, like a girlfriend when I need it, like a queen when I need it?"

"Yes, yes and yes."

"Then yes, I can stop." She'd gotten up from her chair to retrieve some jam for the toast while they talked, and after putting it on the table, she leaned down to kiss his cheek. "If I really have to," she said into in his ear.

"You don't have to," he replied in a voice that said he was fully on board with his sexy, horny wife's desires and thoughts for the future.

"Don't have to what?" asked Jalen as he walked into the kitchen, Aiden on his heels.

"She doesn't have to cook your breakfast," replied James as he pushed his chair out from the table and got to his feet. "You guys up for eggs?" He made his way over to the stove. "Aiden, you want to put some bread in the toaster?"

"Sure," said their 18-year-old.

"Juice?" Jalen asked his brother as he poured a glass for himself from the pitcher on the table.

"Yeah, thanks," said Aiden, pushing the lever down on the 4-slice toaster.

"So, Pops," said Jalen. "I've been thinking it over and I'd like to take you up on the offer of a part-time job at your company."

Aiden laughed. "Been thinking it over? As if you were ever not going to take the job."

"No," James directed to Aiden. "He should think about it, there's nothing automatic about such a big decision." Then to Jalen he said, "If you wanted to just concentrate on school or even if you just wanted to work somewhere else other than my company, it would be fine."

"That's right," Aisha said thoughtfully. "A summer internship works both ways. Sure, you're hoping they're happy enough with you to offer you a job. But you're also testing out the company. Is it really the work you want to do, the people you want to work with? When you think about working with Dad at the data plant are the answers to those questions, yes?"

"Yeah," drawled Jalen. "Pop's not so bad to work with, I think I can handle it."

"Gee, thanks," said James.

"And what about me?" asked Aisha. "Do you think you can handle working with me?"

Jalen's juice glass stopped just short of his mouth. The toaster popped up just then, making Aiden jump. He quietly placed the slices on a plate and carried them to the table, his gaze riveted on his mother.

"What do you mean?" asked Jalen.

"I mean, you two have been on another summer internship, haven't you. With me?"

James carried the skillet to the table and began dishing up eggs scrambled with veggies onto the boys' plates. His wife chinned at him and said, "Actually, with both of us. And just like you going to Dad's company was a try out, your being with me has also been a try out. And now that the summer's ending, the internship is over."

"Over?" said both teens.

"The question is," their mother continued, "what comes next?" She looked up at James, who nodded. Then, in a hyper-professional voice she said, "Your father and I have been impressed and pleased with your performance during your internships and we'd like to offer you regular positions."

The two sad faces at the table suddenly turned happy again.

"Of course, a regular position has different expectations and rules than an internship. So, I'm going to tell you about those and then you're going to think about it. We don't want to hear your response before tonight at the earliest."

Seeing that both boys were about to say yes right away, James cut in. "Seriously. Sit and eat your food and listen and we really don't want to hear an answer before tonight." He paused. "Unless the answer is no. You can say no right away if you want to. You absolutely do not have to say yes."

Aiden and Jalen turned and grinned at each other with "As if," written all over their faces. But both young studs stayed quiet and dug their forks into their breakfasts.

Chapter 85

"Mostly," began Aisha, "Things will carry on as they have been." Then her voice changed, grew deeper. "You would be my spare cocks." Apparently the first change in the relationship was to be even more open about it.

"You may not have realized it, but your father has been fucking the hell out of me. Apparently, just like on the track, having some competition on his heels has been urging him on to greater efforts." She gave her husband a look that communicated hot, sticky love.

"However, I still finding myself enjoying the extra attention, the extra action, the extra thrill from having extra cocks available for my pleasure."

Aisha Seward's three cocks jumped in their respective pajama bottoms. The two young ones were hidden under the table and the old one hid his giveaway by turning back to the stove with the empty frying pan as he wondered just how far his wife planned on going with the new openness.

But first she got back to the fundamentals, the underlying reality.

"It's still incest," she said clearly, looking each boy directly in the eyes. "And even though we're all adults, it's actually still a felony in this state. Whether we'd actually be charged, I don't know, but I do know that it's very socially taboo and would bring down a world of trouble on the family if it got out. Especially for your father and me. But so far you've proven you can keep family business within the family, so we're willing to continue risking it. If you can continue to keep the fact that your mother is an incestuous slut to yourselves."

Three cocks swelled more, while two young, open-mouthed faces nodded assent.

James decided he'd better get in on things and present the united front they'd discussed. It was important to both parents, but especially to James, that he not give up his position as the Alpha Male in the house.

"Then there's school," he said. His back was still to the table as he slowly poured himself a cup of coffee from the machine, giving time for his incipient erection to contract a bit. He held the cup in both hands out at waist level as he returned quickly to the table and took his seat.

"Aiden, you completely lost it on the baseball diamond right after you were brought in on the summer experiment and you ignored your important summer school assignment until your mother withheld her favors."

The high school senior's mouth opened, apparently ready to protest, but James held up his hand.

"You obviously got it back together on the field, so we'll let that one go as rookie confusion and excitement at his first big league at-bat." He winked at his youngest. "And when you knuckled down on the schoolwork, you turned out a really good paper. So we're marking that as lesson learned."

"And you, Jalen," picked up the boys' mother. "You let an even more important school project languish until I cut you off."

The older boy had matured enough over the summer to simply give a nod, admitting it was true.

"But you also came out with great results when you put your attention where it was needed," she said with a lighter tone.

Jalen might have matured a lot in this bizarre pressure cooker, but he was still only 19 and he leered as he said, "Gee, just think what I could have done with my senior year if I had the same motivation last summer?"

James gave him an eye roll, while Aisha arched one eyebrow. "I'll take that as a compliment, but otherwise ignore it," she said dryly. "But the point remains, school and work come first. I'll only be visiting top students and exemplary employees. I don't want to be with kids who do things just to keep from being put on restriction. I want young men who can keep their priorities straight and manage their own lives.

"I like fucking winners, not losers," she added with her own leer.

Aiden wondered what it would take to become Class Salutatorian or even Valedictorian.

Jalen thought about how well he'd done on his certification exams and that maybe he could indeed transfer to the University and earn a Bachelor's instead of just an Associate's Degree.

James came out with the parents' next talking point. "Relationships are important too" he said. "Your relationships with us, as your mother and father, and your relationships with other...lovers...with girlfriends, because Mom is not your girlfriend. Problems there will also bring things to a halt."

"Gee," said Aisha. "Jalen has more than one girlfriend, why can't I have more than one boyfriend?" She grinned when James's eyebrows went up. "I mean, of course your father is my one true romantic love." She batted her eyelashes at him. Then, to her sons, "But I don't always or only want to be a fuck toy in your beds." Turning back to James she added playfully, "Some proper courting would be okay, wouldn't it?"

After her husband smiled and nodded, she turned her attention back to her sons, but now with a more serious mien. "I've been very happy to see you paying attention to girls your own ages. It's important for you to pursue those relationships and if you get to the point of wanting to be exclusive with a girlfriend, you only need to say so and I'll respect that. And I expect you to continue respecting any women you date.

"Jalen, apparently you've come to an understanding with a few young women so that they know you're having sex with different partners?" The 19-year-old Player nodded. "Even though none of your younger partners knows about me?" she continued in a more pointed tone.

"None of them know," he assured her.

"It's a tricky position, I know," she said. "Even though outsiders can't know about me specifically, they can and should know that you have other lovers." Her focus was more on Aiden now, since Jalen clearly had the plot. "Don't lie or trick a girl into thinking she's the only one if she isn't. If she can't handle sharing, then you either break it off with her or you break it off with me. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," the youngest Seward replied.

Mother and father looked at each other intently for a moment. After another slight nod from James, Aisha continued.

"The area of secrets, however, is one area that we want to change in our new relationship. Jalen, it's a good thing in general not to kiss and tell, however, if we're going to continue being lovers I want to be inside that circle of secrets. I want to know who else you're actually sleeping with versus just dating."

Jalen lifted an eyebrow in question.

"You are having incestuous sex with your mother and sometimes watch her having sex with your brother and father. Our relationship is obviously on a different level than what's going on with Judy, Chandra, Isabella, or anyone else. We need to have a clear understanding of what's going on around us to help us protect the family. Ignorance and assumptions could lead to unintended exposure."

Jalen looked pensive, considering her argument. Then he obviously decided. "I'm having sex with all three," he said. "Chandra most often because she has a room of her own in a house she shares with some other girls. But once or twice a week with Judy and every now and then with Isabella."

"And they all know about the others?" asked Aiden in awe.

Jalen grinned. "Chandra and Judy know specifics; they're both kinda freaky." The look he gave his mother clearly said, Like you. "Izzy knows in general and isn't blind, so she knows it's Chandra or Judy and suspects it might be both."

James saw a glow come into his wife's eyes that told him they'd better wrap this up if Aisha wasn't going to end up in her first gangbang right there in the breakfast nook.

"So," he said forcefully to break the spell. "That's our proposition. You two continue as your mother's spare cocks. But continuing that relationship means carrying out all your other responsibilities in school, at work and around here. It means not exposing what happens here to outsiders and continuing to be careful in your other sexual encounters. Being careful and keeping us up to date on those encounters so we can make informed decisions about any changes needed."

Both boys started nodding their heads, but their father continued. "Like we said, we're not taking any 'yeses' right now, only 'no's'. And even if there is a yes to start, everyone has a right to change to a no later. Whether it's because you want to be exclusive with someone or you're having trouble concentrating on schoolwork or it suddenly just feels too weird to you. You can always say no. Just as your mother and I can always change to no. Do you understand?"

Both teens nodded again.

"Good," said Aisha as she got to her feet and put her breakfast things in the sink. "Dad and I are going to the garden center; can you boys take care of cleaning up here?" The tone of normalcy clearly marked the end of the radical discussion.

Her question was answered with two more nods from young men with racing thoughts and swollen penises.

Chapter 86

Sunday night, James sat in bed, up against the headboard with his naked legs stretched out. One hand lazily toyed with his half-erect cock. He was waiting for Aisha to come out of the bathroom, unsure as he was so often these days if he was going to be first to tap that glorious pussy or if he'd have to wait and go last. She'd gone in after digging around her lingerie drawer and grabbing up a handful of items. He couldn't tell what they were, but suspected she wanted to be dressed in such a way that the boys were more likely to say yes when she went and asked them if they wanted to continue on as her spare cocks. As if they would say no even if she was wearing a snowmobile suit and helmet, he laughed to himself.

When the bathroom door opened, she whirled into a glamour shot pose. She was sideways to him, leaning back against the doorframe with her nearest knee bent so that her raised leg formed a triangle with the bottom of her foot also pressed against the doorframe. She was dressed in purple and black lace, with a long gown on top. The lower portion was draped up over her cocked leg, but the upper portion was barely held together with the satin sash. He could see her gorgeous breasts were pushed up and out in a bustier. Her legs were encased in sheer, black stockings. Because of the way the gown hung, he could only see her feet and part of her calves but knew this lingerie set included a garter belt with braces, so he was certain the stockings ended at mid-thigh. The unanswered sartorial question was if she'd bothered with the matching panties or not.