Sex in the Woods

Story Info
A lost traveler stumbles upon a sexy spectacle.
1k words
3.94
17.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest was strangely dense. As if he'd suddenly gotten lost in one of the thickets he'd used to play in as a kid. Back then he had attacked the thorny tendrils with brave heroism, but here it seemed more and more like the thorns were the ones attacking.

And they were winning.

He struggled, almost tearing his loose-fitted under-shirt.

He'd long since abandoned his jacket, but now he found himself deeply regretting this decision, not only for the sake of the thorny vines, but also for the fast approaching dusk. He sensed from the sky's colour that he only had about half an hour of light left before he wouldn't be able to see much at all.

This worried him.

He'd sworn that this was the way back to camp, time and time again. His compass was indeed still pointing in the right direction and yet deep inside he couldn't reject the sinking feeling that he was hopelessly lost.

He'd only been here one night. Proud to be out surviving in the wilderness. Proud to be self-sufficient. Now he was sensing that such pride would most likely mean a night spent in the open, or worse.

It had seemed like a fine idea to venture out and go on a day hike, leaving his tent and supplies behind, but what had begun as a simple trek to enjoy nature had turned into a nightmarish scenario.

Now, going through a mental checklist, he realized that all he had left in his light day bag was a granola bar and half a bottle of water.

Good enough to last the night, he thought.

But good enough to last longer? Definitely no.

He needed direction, and fast. Colours were beginning to streak the sky above and he was determined to give one last effort in the fading light.

He glanced around, looking for someway out of the dense thicket that he had unknowingly become ensnared in and his eyes fell upon a prick of light weaving its way through the prison-like brambles. It looked warm and inviting and definitely different from sky's last goodbyes.

What if it was another camp? Perhaps he could spend the night?

But something about the light seemed to illuminate something other than a campfire.

He pushed and pulled with all his might, now ignoring the many scratches and tears forming across his legs and arms. As he drew nearer the light seemed to get fainter and fainter as the brambles closed in around him-pulling him in to the point that he feared he'd be trapped forever.

Suddenly, and to his surprise, he sprung free from his captors and collapsed into a clearing. For a second his exhaustion prevented him from looking up, but when he did, he caught his breath.

He had indeed fallen into a clearing, or perhaps just a more sparsely underbrushed forest. Trees rose around him but before him, the edge of a ravine rose above him. And there perched on the edge, like a waiting vulture, was a house.

It protruded over the edge by about a hundred feet or so and ended in a pristine wall of translucent glass.

And there indeed was a light. And it was emanating from inside the house.

And in fact it was illuminating the house, for the sun had now set, and the only brightness to be found was from the light dancing in the shadows, but it was not the light that stopped him, it was what he now saw, outlined against the shrouded forest.

Two figures.

Intertwined.

Pressed against the glass.

Naked.

One, a male, only perhaps a recently departed youth, faced the forest, his eyes closed in pain and ecstasy as his body was continuously slammed into the transparent viewpoint.

He was mostly hairless, thin, but with the hint of a muscled figure. What hair he did have, mostly perched wildy atop his head, was bronze in colour. His slender hands steadied himself against the glass and from the onlookers vantage point his gaze fell upon the manhood that aggressively swung back and forth in response to each thrust, hitting the barrier. His cock was most likely six inches in length and yet was slender and still quite soft. A patch of wetness had appeared on the window and fog temporarily clouded his visage.

And yet behind him.

Behind him was a MAN.

The chiseled outline of a figure towered over the slender other. Thick fingers groped the reddened hips and neck allowing more leverage, these led back to arms befit the god of war or Zeus himself. Two legs protruded from either side framing the other body and anchoring the mighty beast to the floor. With great thrusts, he threw himself upon the other, forcing his way in, forcing his way ever farther.

From beneath the onlooker had an unrestrained view. The beast's thick member rammed it's way in and out, in and out, over and over again, sliding to the hilt and back. It was long, almost unimaginably so, and thick, unlike anything he had ever seen, and dark as the forest below. The ass cheeks hugged it so tightly that it was a wonder they didn't split open.

Sweat glistened in the room's light as the bodies entered each other over and over again, and yet outside, the forest slept on, seemingly unaware of the spectacle.

The pace intensified and the man below, once lost and afraid, now found himself unbuttoning his cargo shorts, slipping his boxers down, and whipping out his own member to be pleasured. He stroked it back it forth, his eyes transfixed on the scene above-the bodies joined together, the giant dick entering and reentering the tight hole, precum sliding down the leg.

His own dick began to glisten in the night, as he stroked harder and faster, his hand encased around his throbbing manhood.

Sweating balls hitting ass...

Dicks twitching ready to explode...

Cries lost in the dark...

Hands grasping...

Unrelenting hips fucking a naked body...

Until it all burst through. Rope after rope of hot cum shot against the window-decorating the translucent glass in wide arcs over and over again. White heaven flowed freely from the now spent ass and the beast's dick swung still issuing more and more cum. It seemed never to end-dripping down his thighs onto the floor, only to be replaced by more and more.

Right then and there, in the middle of darkened forest, the onlooker shot his own load-all over himself, all over the forest floor.