All Comments on 'Sex in the Woods'

by Tobiasfarthing7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 4 years ago
5/10 definitely for effort!

A good idea but all ending too soon. Some good atmospheric detail about the forest.

No explanation for the strange house (and I did not get a clear idea of quite what it was).

'Translucent' is semi transparent so not what I think you meant.

I suggest you rework and establish rather better what this is all about - or is there a second chapter in the offing? Even so this need development.

Of course better if it was a young woman at the front against the glass but that's a personal preference!

'Its' does not have an apostrophe when acting like his or her!

Not clear whose cum is hitting the glass given the large gentleman's massive organ was apparently still embedded in the front young man's rectum and whose own penis was apparently soft.

"Prick of light' - ho ho. Like it!

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 4 years ago
The beginning of an erotic fairy tale?

Wonderful atmosphere, but it does seem to be an introduction to something longer and much more interesting. Clearly, our hero has been guided here by the forest itself...to what end?

yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Thorny dilemma

Intriguing premise, descriptions a bit over-wrought.

I too noted the 'prick of light' phrase, great title for another effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous