Sex Positive Home Pt. 04

Story Info
Final Chapter of Sex Positive Home.
1.4k words
4.26
11.6k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

(Editor note: I kind of wrote this as an ending to the series, but I like the characters. Might make more with these characters later.)

A few months later...

Things have changed a bit since that night a few months ago. When Emily And Sarah broke up and Sarah joined into a relationship with myself and Ellen, the house really changed. I had not had sex with Ellen's mom Maria or her sister Emily ever since. None of us have. Our relationship stayed internal, I feel it's because we had everything we needed.

Emily's experimenting was just beginning though. Every other week it felt like Emily had a new boyfriend. This week she was with a guy named Oliver. I could hear Emily almost screaming in pain when they had sex. It didn't take long to find out why. Olive walked from Emily's room to the washroom and I was walking past. Oliver was naked and along with that his monster 12 inch cock. I won't lie, it was quite impressive. I don't even know how someone as small as Emily could take something like that.

A few days later I went to Maria's room to talk to her about something. I get to the door and hear Emily inside.

"Come on mom, take his massive cock" Emily said. I cracked the door open to see inside.

"If I pushed you kids out he can push that thing in" Maria said.

I saw Oliver's massive cock half way inside Maria. Emily was lying next to her rubbing her mothers clit. Emily started to kiss her mom, still rubbing her clit.

"Give her more." Emilys said to Oliver, still kissing her mother to keep her screams and moans down.

"I'll give her all she can take" Oliver said fucking her a couple inches deeper.

"Okay Now do me!" Emily said, shifting her body around and opening her legs.

"I think Maria still wants more." Oliver said, ignoring Emily.

"I want all of you Oliver!" Maria said, holding her legs open. "Keep fucking me until you cum. Give Emily a new sister!"

"I'm going to impregnate the fuck out of you" Oliver said.

Emily, fading into the background of them having sex, got up and left the room. I quickly tried to move but tripped over myself. I leaned against the wall, trying to act inconspicuous. Emily opened the door and closed it behind her, looking up at me.

"I think my boyfriend just left me for mom?" Emily said very confused.

"I mean, maybe he's just following the rules?" I said, trying to help.

"But I never told him anything. He just asked if mom was down to fuck. I knew she would be and thought it would be fun so I said yes. But I think he just wants to actually be with her." Emily said, putting her head down and walking down the hall.

Turns out Emily was right. Oliver did want to be in a relationship with her mom. Just like with Sarah, Emily seemed unfazed and didn't care if they were together. Oliver and Maria started dating immediately. Maria explained to him the old house rules, but they didn't really apply anymore because no one really has sex with anyone they aren't in a relationship with. But it did happen once.

Ellen asked me if it would be okay for her to try Oliver's massive cock just once. I said I didn't mind, and understood. She gave me a kiss and left our room. She got back after not being gone too long, she stumbled into the room. Her legs barely worked after taking that monster cock.

"Listen babe, did it feel good? Sure it did. But did it hurt? Yes it did." Ellen told me. "I am happy I got to experience that, but I hope to never experience it again" She giggled, falling onto the floor. I wasn't bothered at all. I just lay on the floor next to her and we both talked about it and laughed.

A few more weeks later the dynamic of our relationship really started to settle in. Ellen and I were in love. We laugh, talk, cuddle, plan our lives and have sex here and there. I loved sex with Ellen because it made me feel a really strong bond with her. It was passionate and beautiful.

Sarah is a wonderful addition to our relationship, and we both still agree on that. Her contribution to the relationship is quite different than between Ellen and I. Sarah and I fuck all the time. I pin her against the wall and fuck her. I bend her over and pick her up and fuck her. I fuck her in the shower, on the kitchen table, outside in the yard. In front of everyone at home. I've always been into asian girls so this is like a dream. She's perfect and petite. With Ellen she's almost just as sexually active but Ellen takes a much more passive stance. Sarah will eat out Ellen while she's doing things. Her favorite is when she's laying on bed reading a book. She will lay there reading, legs spread, pants off. It's almost begging Sarah to come have her way with her clit. We also include Sarah in everything, like our future plans and all of our talks. Most of the time though, she is just a cute little fuck doll.

"With Maria and Oliver getting closer, and Emily still finding herself. I thought it might be best for us to move out." I tell Ellen, as I lay next to her.

"You really....really thing that's a good idea?" Ellen stuttered a bit while Sarah licked her clit.

"Yeah I mean, we would have more space to ourselves. Really make it ours." I said.

"I would love to have my own space" Ellen said, legs shaking a bit. "My own little library would be so.... So lovely." She said while climaxing.

"Would I be coming too?" Sarah asked, rolling around on our legs.

"Of course you would Sarah! We are all in this together." I told her, smiling.

"Yay! Thanks Daddy!" Sarah said, stopping her rolling around on my legs and putting my dick in her mouth.

"So what do you think?" I ask Ellen, pulling her towards me.

"I think," Ellen said, kissing my cheek. "It's a great idea" She said, kissing down my body until she was beside Sarah. Ellen motioned to Sarah to share, and they both started sliding their mouths around my dick. They both take turns sucking my dick, each trying to get me off. I get really close to cumming while Sarah is taking her turn sucking me off. It takes everything in me to hold it in. After a few seconds of Ellen sucking on me I cum in her mouth. I like letting Ellen be the one to make me cum, makes her feel good. Ellen takes all my hot cum in her mouth and moves her mouth to Sarahs. She spits it all into Sarah's mouth and she happily swallows it all. Sarah then starts to lick my sensitive shaft.

"When do you think we will move Mommy?" Sarah asked Ellen, while playing with my floppy penis.

"I don't know, your Daddy and I will need to start looking." Ellen said to her moving back up to cuddle me.

I liked the nickname Daddy. Even though Sarah was only 2 years younger than us. I felt a strong need to protect her, as if she were my own daughter. Ellen felt the same way about it, and she liked being called Mommy by Sarah. It's like we had our own little family starting, and moving out was the next step.

Ellen and I had decent jobs. She ended up becoming a writer and editor for an online news company. She only had to go into the office once or twice a week. I got a job as a wedding photographer, it pays really well but working opportunities only come up so often. Sarah didn't work, she did have a decent following on instagram though. She thought that she may be able to pursue being an influencer if she kept growing. With the income we have we should be able to find something we can rent.

After a few months of saving and looking we found a place. It was a two story townhome only 20 minutes from Ellen's office. It has 2 bedrooms upstairs, each with their own attached bathroom. Living room and kitchen on the main floor with a small bathroom. And a small basement.

We packed up everything we had and moved into our new home.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers