Sex Ritual Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. I'll be on my way." She bowed to the doms and promptly left the bedroom.

"I was thinking..." Calypso began with a playful smile, rocking her thick shapely ass side to side with each seductive step.

"How would you like a head start on your harem?" She offered, placing a hand on his chest in lusty admiration.

"A head start?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. I'll give you fifty of my own slaves, if you'll do me a small favor." She continued, pressing her large ample breasts against his ridged body, the soft lavender tit-flesh squeezing against his blood red bulk.

"What is this favor?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her waist with an inviting smirk

"I want to trade them for Catalina. Fifty well trained slaves for one dirty whore?" she shrugged coyly at the suggestion "Perhaps I could even... sweeten the deal further?" She asked as her skimpy clothes dissolved in a puff of smoke.

"I think that sounds more than worth it. We should bring her in to break the news to her." He suggested, a menacing undertone lacing his deep voice as a hand worked its way down to her ass and filled it's grasp with her pale flesh.

"Aww, but that would be so mean." She playfully protested, entirely unable to hide her malicious grin and loving the implications in his words. Her pussy was practically gushing at the thought of Catalina being crushed by their new plan before being mercilessly fucked by the man who abandoned her and her new mistress.

"I insist." He pressured, a wicked smile growing on his own face before snapping his fingers, teleporting Catalina into the room and startling her.

Calypso giggled madly upon seeing her, elated by the turn of events. Catalina saw the naked couple and was shocked and confused, almost worried even.

Calypso took a step towards the trembling succubus and stared her down with malevolent glee. But as Calypso went to tell the girl of her new fate, Aukverin knocked her legs out from under her with a strong swipe of his tail, then pinned her under his bulk.

Catalina immediately grabbed the whip Calypso kept in her room and used it to tie her arms behind her back. Now it was Catalina who giggled madly.

Calypso screamed in protest, but was quickly gagged by Aukverin who stuffed part of a blanket into her wide open maw. Calypso squirmed hopelessly on the floor, her indignant yells muffled by the velvety bedding that muzzled her.

Catalina and Aukverin knelt over the struggling girl who failed to realize her powers were nothing compared to Aukverin's might. Her power came from her dominance, and now she was a helpless mess, completely at the mercy of the crimson couple that had subdued her.

"Tell me my darling, what should be done with this witch?" Aukverin asked his lover, his dick growing with anticipation of the well deserved punishment Calypso would soon receive.

Catalina's smile had faded as her dark gaze fixed on the squirming wretch who had humiliated her for fun so many times.

"She will be taught a lesson. Lean her over the bed." Catalina commanded as she stepped away from her tormentor.

Aukverin easily hoisted Calypso over to the bed and tossed her halfway onto it, leaving her legs to kick pitifully at him as she was pinned with a single arm.

Catalina circled the bed till she stood on the opposite side and glared down at the struggling demon for a moment before lifting her head by the messy hair that had once been so neatly arranged. Calypso glared back at the girl, but Catalina would see her will fade.

"It looks like you enjoy being dominated. Perhaps you're even getting off to it?" She asked as a tiny smirk pierced her threatening demeanor.

"Let's check." Aukverin suggested as he slipped two fingers into Calypso's defenseless cunt.

Upon feeling the intruder, her body turned on her as it lubed itself with her juices, drawing a hearty laugh from Aukverin who began to slowly finger-fuck her.

"Oh she loves being bound and gaged!" He joyously declared, pulling his soaked fingers from between her legs to show his lover, who smiled triumphantly.

Calypso's defiance started to wane as humiliation and exhaustion set in, her cheeks flushed purple and beads of sweat collected on her forehead as frustration and desire confused her. She felt small as she looked up at her former plaything, but what remained of her pride prevented her from accepting defeat. She growled defiantly and began to struggle once more with renewed vigor.

Catalina would have none of it. Her tail wrapped tightly around Calypso's neck and constricted slowly until she ceased her pointless writhing. Calypso finally whined helplessly, eliciting a satisfied smile from Catalina.

"Fuck her ass." The scarlet beauty instructed her lover, who eagerly jumped to fulfill her wishes.

Aukverin found his tail to be much longer than he had originally thought (or perhaps it grew to suit his needs), as it was able to wrap around both of Calypso's legs and pull them far apart.

His strong hands grabbed fistfuls of his victim's doughy asscheeks and pulled them aside to expose her puckered asshole. He ran a thumb along her inner crevasse, sending a shiver up her spine. Aukverin let out a low menacing chuckle as he stared down at her unguarded back door.

Calypso looked up at Catalina with wide pleading eyes. She hadn't been with a man in centuries (aside from Aukverin) and her ass had never been penetrated; she was always in control, always calling the shots, always the one doing the fucking, but now she was about to get fucked.

Catalina's smile only grew. "Aww, What's the matter? Succubi have self lubricating assholes, you'll be fine." She mockingly reassured the demon whore.

Aukverin positioned his cock to her tiny wrinkled hole and unceremoniously shoved his massive rod into her dense shit-pit, a wicked grin on his face as he watched it helplessly consume his shaft.

"Oooohh yeeessss!" He released a deep guttural moan as he began pumping further into her tight cavern, her asscheeks jiggling with each thrust. Despite the resistance the small entrance gave him, it expanded to hold his girth and the interior quickly lubed up, welcoming the invader.

As Calypso stared up at her merciless captor she realized she was subject to her deepest fear; she was being completely dominated - and she was enjoying it. She moaned into the blanket as sweat began to coat her hot face, drool dribbling down her chin. Despite the protests of her mind, her body fully betrayed her as it rocked back to meet Aukverin's thrusts.

"Looks like the bitch likes it!" Aukverin laughed.

"Oh yeah? You having fun, slut?" Catalina asked with a mocking giggle.

Calypso only moaned louder in response.

"Answer her, you whore!" Aukverin commanded, landing a hard slap on her ass as he thrust deeper into her widening shit-hole, drawing another moan from the helpless demon bitch.

Calypso tried to tell herself she hated this intensely, but she nodded weakly in reply, her body getting lost in the pleasure she was receiving.

"What was that?" Catalina asked with a sadistic giggle, prompting Aukverin to smack her ass again.

Calypso shuddered as she moaned lustily once more and hurriedly nodded.

"Good." Was Catalina's only response as she watched the spectacle before her with malicious joy.

Aukverin pumped deeper and deeper into Calypso's virgin ass, getting lost in the sensations of their fucking. Calypso too was getting disoriented by the sensations that fed her growing desires, unable to focus on Catalina any longer as her body continued to rapidly impale itself on Aukverin's massive cock.

Catalina enjoyed the scene for awhile, allowing Calypso to forget herself in passionate lust and find joy in her submission. but even this would not be enough.

"Stop." Catalina commanded.

Aukverin did as he was told, despite his confusion and disappointment.

Catalina gestured for him to come stand next to her as Calypso panted desperately, wanting to fulfill her mounting desires. But before she could get her wits about her, Aukverin had removed himself from her and she was pulled forward by Catlaina's tail before being let go. She was finally able to take in a deep breath when Catalina pulled the blanket from her mouth.

She looked nervously up at the couple and pulled herself onto her hands and knees as they loomed over her ominously, proud smiles lighting up their dark faces.

Catalina leaned forward and gently took her cheek in hand, caressing it softly as her soulless eyes pierced deep into Calypso's fearful silver orbs.

"Your going to suck his dirty cock now." She commanded, then stood back up and allowed Aukverin to present his filthy prick to the stunned woman.

Calypso's gaze moved from Catalina to Aukverin' fouled member.

She could try and run, she could teleport away, she could refuse and try to fight them, but the fog of lust sat heavy in her mind, and after what just happened she knew in some perverse way she wanted this. She was willing to make this gesture of complete submission.

She knelt before Aukverin and stared at the cock that had only moments ago penetrated deep into her rectum.

"Beg him for it." Catalina commanded sternly, hiding how overjoyed she was by this moment.

Calypso looked up at Aukverin with lust filled eyes and inhaled deeply.

"...Please...please Master...I wanted nothing more than your cock. I want...I want to taste my ass...and swallow your hot load." She timidly requested, debasing herself as she had never done before.

"Go on then, whore." He permitted in his deep husky voice, eyes widened with anticipation.

"Thank you, Master." She said before welcoming his cock into her hungry maw.

She gagged only once at the taste of her filth, then all care faded away as she bobbed on his dick like the cheap whore she was. She ravenously sucked on his massive member as if she was accustomed to debasing herself regularly. She moaned on his dick as spit drooled on her chin and dropped down onto her bouncing tits. Aukverin removed his soaked prick and dragged it slowly across the cum-guzzler's worshipful face, evoking a grateful moan from the dirty slut before she got back to work on his long shaft. She steadied herself by grabbing his powerful legs as she hungrily moved up and down with purpose.

"Kiss it." Catalina added, squeezing every ounce of satisfaction she could out of this moment.

Calypso made out with the stinking rod as if it was her lover, a smile forming on her rounded lips as they massaged his shining clock-head. Her tongue rubbed the entrance of his urethra as lines of sticky precum filled her wanting mouth.

Finally Catalina grabbed her messy hair and plunged Aukverin's shaft fully down her throat, causing her to gag from the new experience. Catalina furiously masturbated her lover with Calypso's head, dragging her all the way down his slick cock each time, bringing tears to Calypso's eyes and ecstatic joy to the incubus.

Aukverin closed his eyes and grunted loudly as he unleashed his hot load down her throat.

She couldn't hold it all down, and Catalina wanted her coated in it anyways. Aukverin popped his spurting cock from her chocking mouth as Catalina pulled her head down so he could release spray after spray of the sticky jizz onto her hair. She was soon coated in his fluids, which seeped into her hair and melted down her face before dripping onto her heaving tits, much to Catalina's delight.

She would never look back on her life as a demon lord, she had found happiness here on her knees. She was now a submissive cum-slut, and she would do as her masters commanded.

Now Aukverin was ready to meet the Dark Lord.

12