Sex Tourist Ch. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly pushed any aggressive or violent confrontations from my mind and instead went the pity route. Every time Susan glanced my way I tried to give her my best apologetic expression that I could muster. I couldn't tell if it was working because she kept her distance from me. But at least now she wasn't flirting with any customers. In fact, she was hiding behind the chorus line of girls but still not making enough eye contact with me.

After 20 minutes there was a shift change and Susan and her group of girls left the stage. They all disappeared into a back room. I waited minutes, that felt like hours, to see if Susan would magically appear. Three drinks later, no Susan. I had to leave. The last thing I wanted to see was Susan exiting the bar with some other guy. I would have felt like crap and, if she was now against me, I didn't want to give her that victory.

Just as I was preparing to pay my bill, out pops Susan and a few of her friends from the back room. Susan approaches me and seems to be all smiles. Then suddenly she and her friends explode in a cacophony of mock anger and they grill me.

Where was I last night? How many girls did I bar-fine last night? Who do I think I am standing up Susan like that? Why did I give Susan a hickey the other night? You're a bad boy! Bad boy!

I manage to calm them down by buying them some drinks and pleading my case as if I was totally innocent. I was tired last night and fell asleep. I didn't bar-fine any other girls. Susan proceeds to sniff my clothes for perfume. Aha! She accuses me of being with another girl last night and that I came to Angeles to do butterfly (float from girl to girl). I naturally protest my innocence and tell her that she is the only girl I've had in Angeles and the only want I want (what else should I have told her?).

After playing coy, Susan starts to come around and soon she's hugging me while I kiss her chipmunk cheeks. When it is apparent that I have her again, I then accuse her of allowing herself to be bar-fined by some old man last night and that she didn't wait for me. This really sets her off and I can't help but laugh at her adorable little temper tantrum that she throws. I apologize and quickly all past transgressions become water under the bridge.

Susan starts to bump and grind for me, putting on a personal little show at my table. Soon several other customers are also watching. Then this huge intoxicated guy signals to the Mama-San that he wants to bar-fine Susan. What a fucking asshole! He sees me with Susan and sees Susan making it with me and he tries to get her away from me. That was a gesture tantamount to declaring war. I felt like going up to him and smashing a bottle over his thick head.

Fortunately, Susan indicates to Mama-San, with a look of slight disgust, that she's not interested in this other guy. She proved that she was not a scornful woman. If she wanted to get revenge on me, that would have been the perfect, humiliating way to dump me and go to another. But she didn't. She was mine again.

For the next few minutes Susan sings to me in her cute little voice, a couple of pop love songs that she knows. I can't resist her, She is the most adorable, cutest little thing in existence. For that moment in time at least, I was in love. I bar-fined Susan for the second time this week and we headed back to Oasis. We spend a few hours talking and trading a few stories about our respective lives. Susan was definitely the brightest and funniest girl I've met so far. I really feel that she is in the wrong occupation.

That night our lovemaking was more emotionally intensive than the previous night. On my side, I could not just see her as a body. I felt she was someone that I also needed to take care of and protect. On her side, she gently cried a couple of times during the night when it was apparent that I would be leaving for Manila in the morning.

She kept asking me if it was possible for her to visit me in the US. Could I get her an airline ticket? I guess Susan had made the cardinal mistake for 'working girls' - getting emotionally involved with a client. In the movie PRETTY WOMAN, Julia Roberts' character explains that she never kisses her clients on the lips - too personal. There must be a lot of truth to that because I could feel some sort of communication between Susan and myself when we kissed and I think it was the kissing that catalyzed our respective emotions.

In the morning I tried to keep things cheerful so that Susan would not feel too down. She gave me a favorite picture of herself from her wallet, that I had previously gawked at, and inscribed a note on the back marked with her sweet innocence:

'Please keep this my photo. This is a simple rememberance for me. I know its ugly, but full of memory. Always care, Susan'

It was anything but ugly. How could I help but be a little heartbroken at saying goodbye? I gave Susan 2000 pesos and lectured her about getting out of the bar life as soon as possible. I convinced her to start training for a data entry job. She was not cut out for the bar life and I feared that she would continue to get emotionally hurt until she either became angry at life or settles for 'love' with some guy who just continuously toys with her.'

This story seemed very familiar. Trevor questioned whether it was Susan, or Flipdipper, who made the mistake of becoming emotionally involved. He compared Anna's earnings to Susan's, and calculated. For her three holes Anna received £7.15, Susan had received 3800 pesos, £54.28 for two nights of chaste sex, with a topping of, what he now believed to be, fake affection. The fake affection produced greatly added value for the girl, but greatly reduced performance for the customer.

As another week passed and no reply from Allyza came, he ceased to check his email each morning, but, as he fed on the forums, his determination to return to Angeles grew rather than abated. He immersed himself in the lives of the Horn Dogs, looking forward to contemporary vacation reports, planning his own adventures.

Only one or two Angeles City related reports were posted each week, so he broadened his interest to include Thailand, with which many of the Horn Dogs were familiar, and compared it to the Philippines as a sex-tourism destination.