Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clayton, send out the assignments," the man nodded and swiveled the tablet he carried and tapped a couple of times. The wrists of everyone in the audience beeped softly.

"Those are your booths. You all know the drill, three of you on duty at all times but it's up to each pod to work out the timing amongst you. Half hour before floor opening and half hour after to chase the slow ones out. Any arguments about shift timings or no shows and they'll answer to me. And no one will be happy about that."

She walked slowly along the front of the stage and seemed to catch eyes with every individual. As she did a quick turn at the near side of the stage to Rachel's pod Diana's mouth dropped open and she quickly turned to Rachel.

"No undies," Diana mouthed.

The older woman's milk chocolate skin was smooth, her muscles toned, the curves of her hips and ass flashed as she turned. Her hair black and softly curled and as she required of every other woman fell loosely around her shoulders.

"Before we go, I'd like to compliment Rachel," Margaret looked in their direction, "in making sure her pod mates dressed appropriately."

Sue threw her arms up and cheered while Diana, Lisa and Ivy all looked at her and snorted.

"Ass kisser," Ivy mouthed.

"Happy to kiss that one," Rachel mouthed back as she quickly tilted her head toward the stage.

"Clayton, the toys," Margaret said and he set the pad onto a stool and opened a chest, "I have a special ask for Rachel so Sue, come up."

The redhead stepped quickly up the stairs as Clayton pulled a large and rubbery shape from the chest. Cheers broke out. He handed it to Margaret.

"One of your booth's new toys," she held it out and Sue's eyes went wide, "the 'Big Orange Intruder.'"

It was a foot long and Sue's fingers couldn't quite wrap completely around it. She held it with one hand and stroked it with the other and worked the bulbous head with her fingers and palm.

"Should I give it a thorough tryout tonight?" Sue smiled as she used the slightly flexible rubber to coax her nipples to full attention.

"What's better advertising than personal testimonials, eh?"

"Hey, Diana," Sue pointed the Intruder at her podmate, "if Jay doesn't take good enough care of you tonight, give me a call. WE'LL come over."

"Take a look at what he's packing," Diana pointed to the tall man amidst his pod at the next table to their right, "I wouldn't even feel that thing after HE'S done with me."

Cheers and slaps on Jay's shoulders and Margaret shooed Sue off the stage.

"Rafe," Margaret called Jay's pod leader up and as he passed her Sue held out the Intruder as she was comparing it to the young man, widened her eyes and held her palm flat a couple of inches beyond the end of the Intruder before she leaned and kissed his cheek quickly and gave a thumbs up.

Rafe was given a sucking toy modeled after the lips and mouth of a woman who went by August O'Thrill and who it was said gave the best blow jobs in the industry, with the promise that she'd drop by the booth to sign purchases on the second day. Other pods followed, including toys for the gay and lesbian pods in their crew.

After that she led them out of the room and down an undecorated hallway and through double doors watched by security guards who went from bored to attentive in a flash. She sent each pod to check out their booths and meet the owners and reps who'd be the deal makers when the pods' eye candy brought the folks in and to work out their individual schedules while PR and media teams led camera and microphone toting teams around and the crews posed in their booths and held up the toys Margaret had passed out and a few other . A couple of popular social media 'influencers' had live-streamed their impressions as they too toured the floor.

After forty-five minutes Margaret's voice came over the PA and asked everyone to come to the stage that was set up at one end of the expo hall for a series of fashion shows. There was another crew the size of Margaret's, focused on bondage gear and leather and latex fetish clothes and not shy about showing it off. Margaret's peer quickly ran through some final instructions and after a forced cheer many of the media teams and the influencers began to pack up their gear.

"Rachel, Rafe, come up please," Margaret said once she had the floor again, her hundred people cheered and the other team stopped and stared. The media teams paused as the summoned couple clasped hands and Rachel shook her ass to flare her skirt as they topped the stairs.

"Not to be too literal but for the wrap party, I have this for the ladies," Clayton handed her a folded piece of almost iridescent dark purple cloth, she unfurled it as she held it in her hands, "I've had arguments with the designer but she just calls it a 'wrap.' She's a rather strange woman, tall, her tits make Diana look flat, but I like these. She has another name that's worse, calls them a tvwart or something. So, wraps. Rachel, model it for us?"

"Silky," Rachel said as she ran her hand along it and waved it around and threads woven through the cloth glittered, "and these highlights are neat. And it's a bit stretchy. Hmm, okay."

Margaret moved her hands and Rachel watched then looked at the cloth. Finally she smiled and nodded.

"Hold this," she handed it to Rafe before she grabbed the hem of her tee and pulled it off to cheers before she unsnapped her mini and let it drop and she caught it with her toe and lifted it and stood in nothing but her heels, her dark, closely trimmed landing strip nicely complemented her all-over tan which showed no lines. She traded the clothes to Rafe for the wrap and held it up.

She quickly fastened it around her neck and used a hidden hook to connect before she draped it across her shoulder blade and wrapped it around her chest and used another hook. The cloth dropped in a bunch down her left side and wrapped around her waist and split into two short pieces. Rachel draped one that fell a couple of inches past where her ass met her thighs and the other only just concealed her crotch. She spun and cheers rang out.

"That's one way to wear them," Margaret said as she unfurled a second, this one deep red but with the same woven highlights, "and they come in long but work the same way. You'll each have one that I've picked delivered to your room."

Slightly confused expressions meant the cheers were slightly muted. But Margaret looked at Rachel, the young woman was confused as well for a moment but then she nodded.

"It feels nice and smooth," Rachel spoke, "but now..."

She slipped the top to flow under her breasts and it offered uplift that was only slightly needed. Then she held the band around her waist and nodded and spun it so that the draped pieces fell down and around her hips to offer a framed highlight of her landing strip and her cute and round ass.

"Ohh, I like it, I'll be wearing it THIS way!"

Applause and whistles and cheers rang out, although a number of mouths had dropped open. The packing of the media cameras had stopped and they'd been rearranged in a semi-circle behind the mingled crews and those posted in front of the stage redoubled their picture taking with rapid flashes as Rachel did her best catwalk strut to a steady strobe of flashes, cheers and whistles. As she neared Margaret that woman handed Rafe a folded garment and took Rachel's discarded clothes and passed those onto Clayton.

"Model this for us, Rafe," Margaret said and he unfurled a short garment the same color and material as Rachel's wrap and held it in front of him.

"Toga... toga... toga...," the crowd chanted, "put it on!"

Rachel quick-stepped behind him and grabbed his waistband and pushed the trousers to his ankles, his prick sprang to half mast and quivered.

"Off... off... off..."

He shrugged as he stepped out of the cloth bunched around his ankles and Rachel rose and tossed it to Clayton. She grabbed the hem of his tee and worked it over his head and arms. She stepped around him as he slipped the toga on. It was the classic square and short design that didn't much more than just about cover his cock. It had the same odd sort-of silvery threads as Rachel's wrap but in the crossed, square lines that outlined his body and were familiar from many depictions of Ancient Rome. Rachel and Margaret squeezed in on either side and smiled for a rapid set of photos and one of the influencers posed on the floor with them as a raised background. That done Rachel stepped slightly forward and made to toss Rafe's shirt to join the other garments in Clayton's possession but she fumbled it and dropped it in front of Rafe.

"I'm such a klutz," she said, like everything caught by the omni-microphones dotted around the stage. She stepped in front of Rafe and bent quickly at the waist to reach the shirt before she pushed her exposed ass hard against him just as Margaret flicked the hem of the toga to expose his cock. His eyes widened at the contact but he held firm and Rachel ground her ass against him. She looked out at the audience with a broad smile before she reached between her legs with her right hand and licked her lips and Rafe shifted his feet slightly as Rachel moved forward slightly. After a moment Rachel pushed back and her mouth moved to a wide 'O' and Rafe's eyes closed for a moment before his hands went to Rachel's hips. She stood still as he slowly pulled back and pushed forward. Margaret nudged the couple to a ninety degree clockwise turn so they were side-on to the audience and they watched as all but the head of his rampant prick emerged before he pushed forward with Margaret's encouragement with her hand on his exposed and taut left ass cheek.

Anyone not locked by shock cheered as Margaret gripped both of Rafe's ass cheeks and pushed the speed and force of each forward stroke upward. Rachel's left hand was pressed to the floor for balance while her right remained locked between her legs. She looked quickly to the side and caught her podmates' eyes. Diana and Lisa offered surprised expressions while Ivy's arms were raised in cheers along with the bulk of the watchers.

"Deeper... harder...," the chant repeated.

Rachel winked at Sue. The redhead stood with her legs wide and had worked the Intruder under her skirt and her expression tracked Rachel's as she worked it in and out of her pussy, the sight on the stage so compelling not even those closest to her had noticed. The brunette looked forward again and arched her neck as Rafe slammed his entire shaft home and her fingers pinched and pulled at the clit that hadn't been satisfied with the raft of orgasms she'd given it herself after she and the others had arrived at the hotel and as she recalled her plans. This was better.

But it still wouldn't be enough.

The amplified sounds of Rachel's gushes and slapped flesh rang around the large hall as Rafe fucked Rachel as hard as he could. Margaret pressed against his back and worked her left hand off of his ass cheek into the cleft. His mouth popped open and the audience cheered as they guessed that she'd found his prostate with her finger and she pumped him in rhythm with his own strokes.

Rachel half-screamed as Rafe's cock and her fingers brought her to climax, her juices splashed back and ran down her lover's firm thighs. He pulled back and stopped for a heartbeat before he shoved himself completely into her and another gush of liquid splashed onto his crotch and thighs. Her scream morphed into an extended moan as her right hand went still. Rafe quickened his pumping for another series of strokes before he offered his own long moan.

"Rachel," Margaret said firmly and the brunette pulled forward and Rafe's prick sprang upward and drops of juice flew. Rachel half stood and spun quickly and dropped Rafe's shirt onto the floor and knelt in front of him. Margaret's left hand continued its work from behind Rafe as she slid around his right side to face the audience and her right hand found his wet and slick shaft.

It was Rafe's turn to arch his neck and his mouth opened in a moan as the older woman's hand worked the entire length of his flesh. Rachel opened her mouth and locked eyes with her boss. Rafe's hips jerked as Margaret aimed his massive first burst of cum to hit at the top of the kneeling young woman's nose and extend over her forehead to offer glistening white highlights in her dark and wavy hair as cameras flashed. Rafe looked down and caught her eyes as Margaret put his second spurt onto each of the waiting Rachel's cheeks. The next shot fell short and landed across her chest and each tit before Margaret pushed him forward and Rachel took half of his prick into her mouth and added her hand to the and her other hand cupped his balls.

"Drain him!" Became the chant. Rachel's pale hand contrasted with Margaret's as the younger woman's cheeks and throat drew the last of the cum from his body. Rachel's head pulled back to release the still quivering flesh and Margaret released him and moved a step away as Rachel stood quickly and threw her arms around Rafe's neck and he grabbed her bare ass and they pulled their bodies tight and kissed.

Margaret's arms rose to just above horizontal and led the applause as the couple's tongues fought for dominance. Finally the applause slowed and they broke the kiss and spun to both face the audience but with their arms around one another. They both bowed.

"Get going, everyone," Margaret said, "have fun tonight! Don't be late whoever has the opening shifts! And one more round for our excellent models!"

Rachel caught Sue's eyes amidst the cheers and winked. The redhead's cheeks were almost as red as her hair, her eyes heavily-lidded as her tongue swirled the head of the Intruder.

At the bottom of the stairs the influencer asked Rachel and Rafe to pose with her, Rachel's wrap still left her tits and pussy exposed. Rafe's cock hadn't fully relaxed and she had him nudge the toga up to ensure it was exposed as well. In her heels Rachel was all but the same height as Rafe and the top of the influencers blonde head just met their shoulders despite heels as high as Rachel's. Her areolas were exposed above the top of her bustier and her g-string left her shapely ass exposed. She promised her fans plenty of excitement the next two days and reminded her locals, 'come to the Arista, Conference Center B.'

"Let's go check out our rooftop lounge, first two drinks on our boss," Rachel said as she held Rafe close and he made no move to break the clinch and nodded agreement as their pods gathered around them, "unless some of you want time alone."

She leered at Diana and Jay, who mimicked her clench. Her curvy friend stuck out her tongue.

"C'mon, Sue," Rachel said and the redhead squeezed in on Rafe's other side and they followed the noisy crowd. Jaws dropped and once again the gambling tables went silent as the crew marched through and reminded everyone of tomorrow's conference. Sue had the Intruder pressed between her exposed tits with the bulbous orange head against her upper chest, she'd stretched her shirt to undergird them and mimic Rachel's use of her wrap. She and Rachel worked Rafe's toga to alternately hide and expose his impressive prick, especially to groups of women, a few of whom clearly didn't approve of their actions. But plenty leered in subconscious reaction.

All of Margaret's folks were paid what most of them considered a generous fee for working the conference. But it was also the case that if the number of walk-in attendees passed a set target there were a set of plateaus, passing each was an additional bonus for everyone. The media and social influencer posts were aimed at potential attendees in the city at large and to build the online streaming audience which offered a percentage count against the attendance bonuses but there were also the usual horde of tourists that were in Vegas at any time and generally too dazed to bother with anything not directly in front of them. Past experience had shown the best way to convince these sorts of folks to drop by the Arista conference center was via personal appeals and live bodies counted more readily for bonuses.

Thus, a third of the blue and white clad folks split off to wander the Arista casino and then the connected casinos and hotels further down the Strip. The rest stayed with Rachel and Rafe's pods to show off to more shoppers before they came to the intersection to their hotel tower. The intense extra-curricular on-stage fuck the two pod leaders had performed meant no one could begrudge their pods hitting the lounge instead of walking and Rachel had quietly instructed two more pods, one guys and the other girls, to come to the lounge. A few looks from other pods challenged her but she said she had work for them.

"Hey, the drink passes are good anywhere," she added, "so you won't be thirsty!"

Mass shrugs as the last three pods continued on to work casinos further along the hall. Rachel smiled when she saw that Ivy and Lisa had an armload of bras and panties, Margaret's hint having had its intended effect.

"We'll meet you up there," Lisa said as the elevator door opened on the eighth floor, gotta dump this stuff."

"Save a couple guys for us," Ivy said as the doors snicked shut. Multiple fingers pressed the 'Starshine Lounge' button.

The open-air lounge took up two-thirds of the Economy Tower's roof. A few well-spaced radiant heaters kept the space comfortable for the end of summer night even for the scantily-clad newcomers. Unlike their glass dome the Arista's builders hadn't ignored another tradition, the lack of open-air balconies. The walls around the roof were thick and clear glass that allowed expansive views across the brightly lit Strip and the lights of the ever-growing city. The glass was fifteen feet high before it curved inward to end in a sharpened edge to discourage even determined climbers. Cables crossed the space and furled sunshades rested against the far glass wall.

The bar staff reacted as the gamblers had and their eyes widened when the two elevators disgorged the laughing mass of attractive young blue and white clad partiers. Sue pulled the Intruder from her shirt and held it up and led a cheer as Rachel and Rafe led everyone to the bar.

"Glass of red," Rachel held out her wrist as the bartender blinked and his register chirped its confirmation and his gaze held on her chest for a moment, she smirked that it wasn't on her exposed breasts with their stiffly erect nipples but on the smeared sheen of cum on her chest she'd not bothered to wipe off. He forced his gaze up and passed her face to take in her hair.

"Hey," she said and drew his eyes to hers, "I'm thirsty!"

She strolled away from the bar with an overfilled glass of red wine, Rafe and Sue alongside her as the staff worked through orders.

The 'servant's quarters' was well-nicknamed in that it was indeed heavily used for the mass of booth and staff drudges who kept the constant stream of conferences at the Arista's three Conference centers humming. But any rooms left open were available to budget-minded travelers who weren't demanding of more than basic accommodations. But the Starshine Lounge was generally limited to conference workers, meant to be a refuge for people who had to meet and greet for endless hours. And tonight was one such night, the elevators would only allow people whose wrists had been coded upon arrival as conference workers. Despite that, Rachel and her compatriots weren't alone this evening.

"They look like race cars," Rafe said he sipped his own red wine, Rachel laughed and nodded. The crowd's ages ranged much more widely than the newest arrivals on the roof. Almost all of them had tees, polos or button-down shirts with one or more logos of various companies in the computer industry and in keeping with that a vast array of nationalities were represented.