Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's eyes went to the far end of the lounge at a separate crowd of thirty-five or forty staff reps from the companies who owned the booths on their own conference floor. Their clothing was that boring 'business casual' similar to the computer crowd but without the oversized logos and brand names and slogans. The sales leader from her pod's booth saw her and they tipped their drinks at each other. Their employers hired Margaret's crew to be the 'faces' of their companies and their wares so Rachel knew they'd stay in the background and expect their money's worth.

"Lots more of them than us," Sue added, "what, hundred? Hundred-twenty? And almost all guys. Guess they've got the big 'A' center for that computer conference next few days."

"Nerd central here," Rachel purred, "this is even better than New York a few months back when we shared the Glass House with the comic book convention... I can smell the desperation here!"

The Arista offered three separate conference facilities, 'A' about the same size as 'B' and 'C' combined. Any two or even all three could be combined for massive expos such as the annual consumer electronics supershow which had been a few months earlier in late spring and built momentum for Christmas shopping.

"Hey," Sue said brightly, "couple of babes over there. Let's go see if they'd like to give the Intruder a test-drive. Or maybe we can trade Rafe for a few of the guys they have."

He snorted, but nodded. One of the women was blonde, the other a light brunette and they sat together and were ringed by a dozen guys, all of them in the logoed shirts and blue jeans or various shades of dark slacks. Faces turned and the few conversations that hadn't already halted went silent. Sue looked at the two women, both seemed around thirty, the blonde had glasses with thin and round black frames and their loose clothes offered little hint to their figures.

"If these guys aren't doing it for you," Sue held out the Intruder, eyes bounced from it to her exposed breasts to her face and back and she quickly scanned the circle before she locked again on the two seated women, "we'll have plenty of these at OUR conference tomorrow. Want to give it a test drive tonight?"

Rachel stepped alongside her and mouths gaped as they took in her framed crotch and tits. The deep purple of her wrap seemed to glow in the low light of the lounge and the strange threads in it glittered. She tapped her wrist pad and most of the wrists in the seated circle chirped. The circle of eyes added Rachel's body to its cyclical viewing schedule.

"Discounts," she said, "on your first purchase tomorrow! And free admission to the show floor. And each of you can pass it on to anyone you want at your show. What'll you guys have going on your side? Anything interesting we shouldn't miss?"

"Gentlemen," Rafe appeared behind the two seated women as he held up the blow job toy, the seated women turned and his firm thighs and the hem of his toga were at their eye level, the brunette blinked hard as the swirl of cloth with his upraised arms flashed his cock's head, "I'm sure most of you've heard of August O'Thrill? Ah, you definitely."

He pointed the toy at a chubby brown-haired man about thirty-five. The man squinted slightly before his cheeks reddened in recognition. Rafe tossed him the toy and he fumbled it a couple of times before he gripped it and the red in his cheeks deepened. Rafe glanced down and winked quickly at the brunette as her tongue just touched her lips before he looked back at the chubby man, whose shirt was for 'Find IT!' with their catchphrase in a circle around it, 'Search and Ye Shall Find.' She guessed he'd searched and found a few videos of Ms. O'Thrill on more than one occasion.

"Give that a try, plenty more at my booth tomorrow," he tilted his head slightly and looked at the brunette as well as the chubby man, "just ask for Rafe. All kinds of fun stuff."

Rachel sipped her wine and looked quickly around the floor as she left Sue and Rafe to work the circle, she wondered if Rafe was well on his way to tapping that geek girl the way she stared at the glimpses of his nice cock, the battle between that and the gold band on her left hand in the balance.

Maybe he'd get both of them, but the large diamond added to her own gold band on the blonde's left hand made that a different proposition. Both of their shirts had the ubiquitous 'GOGGLE - We put the Social in Social Networking' logo for the app that it seemed everyone used. She wished him luck, it hadn't been personal earlier, it had been professional. She definitely enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a repeat but for now her hungry cunt had some other targets.

Her team mingled among the computer conference folks, she saw Lisa sitting on an attractive older man's lap while Ivy strutted around his group and used the geeks' own tablets to display clips showing some of the products they'd have on display and regularly bent at the waist to point out details as she wandered the circle. Margaret had expected they'd encounter this group, had told her to keep the extra pods to entice them. That these folks lived online meant plenty of word should get out as well as amongst their much larger base audience. The rest of her teammates strolled with drinks and likewise offered inducements to drop by.

She sipped her wine and looked across the floor and saw Diana. Her tall and curvy friend was snuggled close to her even taller hunk Jay, his right arm around her shoulders, her hand offered flicked attention to that ridiculous cock of his. They'd just wandered away from one of the rare nerd crowds that was close to fifty-fifty gender wise and eyes followed the tall couple. Rachel tapped her wrist to send a prepared message and Diana looked up then tilted her head. They all had embedded ear plugs but they were set for only priority messages and Diana apparently hadn't expected to receive one. Especially not from her friend.

Diana looked around until they caught eyes. Diana glanced at a large nearby couch with a guy seated at the far end. She looked back at Rachel and raised an eyebrow, Rachel nodded slightly. Diana smiled and shrugged.

Then she half spun and her right hand grabbed the large cock through the cloth and pushed her mouth against his. He seemed to hesitate but only for an instant before his left hand cupped her right tit and he pulled her tight. Their mouths opened wide and it was obvious their tongues were in a battle to the death. She worked her hand up from his cock and gripped his waistband and pushed down, struggled momentarily to get it past his rampant erection but that accomplished his prick sprang free and bounced. One last push and the thin slacks dropped in a pile around his ankles.

Rachel smiled at a few gasps. She saw a couple of nerd boys and geek girls stare with clear lust, the others with amazement and one or two with shock. But no one left.

One of the women from a different pod, Vivian, walked over and bent at the waist and grabbed the discarded blue slacks as Jay stepped out of them. His hands went to the hem of Diana's tee and they broke the kiss as he revealed her peerless chest with a quick tug and her breasts bounced a couple of times. He tossed the garment to Vivian as Diana pushed him and he sat down heavily on the couch, the man at the far end stared. Vivian walked away as Diana bent over at the waist and corralled Jay's swinging shaft and pushed her mouth over his cock. He moaned and rubbed her bare shoulders.

Rachel snorted at the sight. Diana had been the first one to bitch about the left-behind underwear and here she was topless. Her tiny skirt had pulled high over her ass and with her feet spread beyond shoulder-width her ass and clean-shaven slit were in clear view, a fact she had to be well aware of. At least for those at the right angle and Rachel smiled as viewers tried to move without drawing attention. They shouldn't worry, no one was watching anything but the couple. She glanced and saw a handful of her other folks close in with one, two or a few targets. Rafe and Jay and their pod were straight but the other male pod she'd pulled along had guys that were all rather more flexible in their tastes. It looked to have been a good decision. She and Diana and the others in their pod preferred boys, as did the women in the other pod here, but none of them would turn away a woman. But with the massive imbalance here that wasn't the main need.

Rachel smiled as she watched one from the small number of geek girls, very cute and maybe not even five feet on her tippy toes, her long and straight very dark hair had thin striped highlights of blue. Rachel was almost certain she was Japanese and those eyes had been so wide when she'd seen Jay's cock at its angriest Rachel wondered if she even had irises or pupils, they were nothing but whites. She sipped her wine and wondered if the girl was even conscious of it as her tongue ran along both of her lips as Diana's mouth worked that huge erection.

Her attention went back to her friends when a mass gasp signalled that his entire massive shaft had disappeared into her mouth. She held like that for two, then three seconds before she very slowly rose to reveal it. She pulled off and made a show of swirling her tongue around the pulsating head before she repeated her deep throat. Rachel glanced and the Japanese geek girl's mouth had dropped open and she wavered and Rachel worried the girl was about to faint. But she blinked hard a few times and her left hand had slid between her legs in their nicely snug black slacks. It was obvious her breathing was very hard as her mouth hung open.

"Damn," Rachel whispered as she looked back at Diana, "that girl gives August O'Thrill a run for the money!"

The near-ubiquitous wrist pads could record video and it was decent quality, if not to the current ultra high def standards. But unsurprisingly most of the viewers had little hand-held 'commeras,' that ridiculous name some techie had come up with for a 'communications + camera' device. Possibly one of the nerds here on the roof, she'd love to give him a super-swirlie. It was a phone, Rachel always wanted to scream, that took pictures! Call it a phone! Computer geeks... yeesh. But she smiled, especially at the polo shirt that said 'U-Vision' and 'It's Television that U Control.' Ah, and the other one, 'Boob Tube - Not Just Cat Videos.' Living up to its name tonight, Rachel thought!

She caught the eye of Todd, one of Rafe's podmates, and mouthed 'get Andy,' and twerked her head in a 'come here' gesture. He nodded and set off on his task. She'd let the couple have the stage for now but she'd up the ante at the right time.

Jay pulled Diana off of his cock by the shoulders and pulled her to a slow and deep kiss while he unhooked her mini's waistband and she shimmied for it to fall to the floor. After a few moments she broke the kiss and stepped onto the couch with her legs wide and she pressed her cunt onto his face. His tongue and lips set about their duty on her clit and pussy. A few people shifted to get views of her bare chest as she wrapped her arms around his head and closed her eyes.

Andy and Todd arrived to stand either side of her, she kissed one softly but quickly and then the other.

"Got a job for you boys," she said softly, "in a few minutes. If you find me attractive enough."

Two snorts were followed by hands that gripped both ass cheeks, she wiggled and they pulled close. She saw the black bag she'd told Ivy to grab while they were depositing unneeded underwear, it was on one of the tall round standing tables that were dotted around the floor.

Another mass groan as Diana arched her neck back and moaned as Jay apparently found a favored spot as he worked at her with his mouth. His left arm was against her lower back to balance her and the fingers of his right hand had worked their way into her ass and her cunt. One of her hands pinched and pulled at first one nipple then the other.

"Todd," Rachel whispered, "see the bag?"

He nodded.

"Should be some bottles in there. Go palm one for us."

He kissed her quickly and left to obey, walked around the outside of the concentric rings of viewers.

Diana's body shivered and both of her hands went back to grip Jay's head tightly. She jumped one more time before both of them went still. After a couple of heartbeats they loosened and she lowered herself and squatted so they could kiss again, appreciative exhales around the audience. Then she rose slightly and his arms flexed to show firm muscles as he held her weight and she spun. Once settled she splayed her legs almost ninety degrees and lowered herself and both of their hands gripped his still fully-erect shaft. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at the audience as she adjusted so that the merest tip of the head was inside of her very well-displayed slit, her own aroused clit obvious even in the dim lighting.

"This is going to feel...," she lowered herself to engulf more of his flesh with each word, "so... goddamn... good."

Her eyes closed and her mouth popped open then she opened her eyes to scan her audience again. She lifted slightly and leaned back into her lover, his left arm wrapped her torso to cup her right tit, his right arm supported under her right thigh although her toned muscles made clear that was only assisting. He used his own strong thighs to push up and bury half of his cock into her cunt, clear liquid pushed out and they both moaned.

"You can do better than THAT," Lisa shouted to draw nervous laughs from the audience before she and Ivy started a chant, "all of it. ALL OF IT! ALL OF IT!"

The crowd picked it up and Jay worked three more pumps before he slammed his entire prick into Diana's body. Her mouth and eyes went wide before she pushed down. Goo sprayed out and splashed on his thighs. Lisa and Ivy led a round of cheers as the couple readjusted and Jay began to pump fast and hard, the two pod mates set up a clapping rhythm to match each time he hit full penetration. Diana's left hand held Jay's left tightly to her tit, her other hand worked the prominent button between her legs and offered the occasional touch to the huge shaft that impaled her.

"Got it," Todd whispered as he squeezed next to Rachel and his hand returned to its place on her right ass cheek. She wiggled her hips. Their breathing sped up as they watched that huge prick fuck that utterly and totally exposed pussy. Diana's eyes were closed again and her head was arched back over her lover's left shoulder as her pussy issued a light but steady stream of natural lube with each stroke.

"That way," Rachel whispered and led the clenched trio toward a couch that had been emptied by folks angling for a better view of the busy couple, "you guys don't mind working close to each other, right?"

Two more light snorts and she smiled. At the couch she turned them all. It was obvious the show on the other couch was reaching its, ahem, climax, as Lisa and Ivy's cheerleading had reached a feverish pace, as had the pace of Jay's intrusions, his grip more to hold her in place now lest she fly upwards from the force.

"Get naked, boys," she rasped, "our turn coming up!"

Jay let out a sound halfway between a loud moan and a scream as he slammed upwards and Diana responded with a reply that was ripped from her throat. He lowered himself and a rush of goo followed him before he moaned again as he slammed himself home once more. Diana's body shivered and Jay's arm was suddenly needed as her body rippled. His thighs jerked as he pumped a half dozen rapid strokes, sticky, white cum gushed down and around his cock as he delivered his load directly into her cunt that was already full.

Finally they went still and she sagged to lower herself fully, his cock still inside. Both chests expanded with deep, slow breaths. A round of applause rose from the audience as they twisted to allow a slow and deep kiss. They split and opened their eyes and smiled broadly for the crowd as she rose until the still-firm flesh flopped from her cunt, followed by a gush of thick, white, sticky cum. She rested back down across his thighs, his great cock fell to rest on his right thigh against her still splayed out thigh on top of his as she sat naked except for the heels she'd worn the entire time.

Rachel's tongue pressed Todd's back into his mouth as she opened her left eye a slit when she heard shuffled feet come to a sudden stop, a few 'huh' sounds. She still had her wrap on 'sideways' to expose her tits and her legs were spread wide over the near leg of the boy on each side of her. Both guys were naked and each of her hands stroked a rigid cock. Neither boy's was as excessive as Jay's but Margaret didn't hire them if their tools were below average.

Whether in size or in their ability to use them. Many she'd vetted personally, others had been vouched for by people she trusted.

Rachel switched quickly to pull Andy away from her left nipple to kiss him, which allowed Todd to lean and take her right nipple into his mouth. Todd's hand worked inside her very wet slit and Andy's fingers caressed and pulled her clit to its fullest extent. She alternated the kissing a couple of times and listened as the shuffling indicated the audience had built. Then she heard Ivy.

"Don't ignore the poor bartenders," Rachel broke the kiss as both boys sucked on her tingling nipples and worked her crotch, her slitted eyes looked at her pod mate, who winked, "she's just getting warmed up!"

Rachel nudged the boys to keep at her tits and opened her legs a bit wider to encourage them to not ignore their crotch duties either. Her hands worked the full lengths of each erection as she held her mouth slightly open and gazed around the milling audience as Ivy and Lisa guided the audience to the bar and back. She quickly looked to her left, Sue sat on a table and slowly fucked herself with the Intruder. She was unusual for the team in that she clipped her fire red pubic hair but left it in its mostly natural shape, the contrast with her pale skin striking and memorable and her audience freely used their commeras.

Beyond her, Rafe stood behind and kissed the brunette geek girl's neck, her eyes looked closed and that left hand with its gold band covered his left hand but didn't prevent it from kneading her left breast for a moment before both hands went to her shirt's topmost closed button, the second one from the top. Her other arm was bent down and around her back, her hand at a perfect height to caress his very nice cock. Rachel saw her blonde friend standing at the far glass wall with a glass of white wine, her other hand crossed under her breasts to hold the opposite bicep. Her loss. The rest of the team circulated while a few snuggled one on one or one on two.

Beyond that blonde Rachel saw what was described as the 'brightest light on Earth' that shone straight up from the point of the black pyramid that sat further along the Strip. Haze and dust clearly marked the beam's passage. She purred as the two boys worked her sensitive spots then looked up and saw Venus, moved along from its spot when they'd seen it through the dome but still the only thing that could cut through the worst light pollution on the planet. At least the new fusion power plant meant the end of the protests at the perceived waste. Now, if only someone could conjure up more water...

She looked down at Todd's dirty blond hair and Andy's near black hair, as with all of the boys swept back on top and closely trimmed on each side. She gripped both cocks tightly and thought about the view that ranged from Todd's evenly pale skin to her smoothly tanned olive skin to Andy's chocolate skin. She kissed the back of both necks then released the cocks and pulled their heads up and looked at Todd.

"On your back, boy, grease up," she whispered as she pushed him and they disentangled and shifted so he could lay flat. Once he was in place she sucked his full erection into her mouth in a single, quick motion, her cheeks for a count of three and released it. Not as impressive as Diana's feat, close but not quite, but the murmurs indicated the audience appreciated it. She twisted her head as Andy rose to put his black cock at her mouth's level, its dark black head exposed and prominent. She repeated the feat and held him at full depth in her throat. He arched his head back and moaned.