Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? You have openings?"

"We're like you, most of us have other jobs and there's always folks who can't make a show for some reason or another. Sue writes romance novels, basically she just changes the names and writes up whatever happened at the last show. I'm guessing an 'incredibly cute and petite girl from LA left half the boys broken husks after she'd had her way with them' or something like that will be a key subplot in the next one."

Sue smirked but didn't deny the accusation.

"I haven't made it through near half, yet," Riku chuckled, "but I hope you don't mind I fucked Todd's brains out last night, Rachel. He's good, can work a girl's pussy and ass, and I needed a warm up before I push Diana out of the way and take Jay on again tonight!"

Three sets of eyes glanced quickly at Diana and she nodded fractionally and grinned.

"Not to worry," Rachel's own laugh, "he's picky, so, me, you, he knows to stay away from these other bitches."

Raspberries all around as Riku laughed.

"What do you do, Rachel?"

"I'm an accountant."

"Bullshit," the petite woman said firmly.

"Nope," Sue said, "she handles my accounts!"

"I was a girl, middle school career day. The most beautiful woman, the coolest red hair, prettier than Sue's," the redhead sniffed, "tits like Diana's... strange gold eyes... Regaled all of us about the wonders of accounting. I fell in love with double-entry bookkeeping. Don't remember her name, just those incredible tits and eyes. And the highest and prettiest heels I'd ever seen."

They strode into the twenty-four hour twilight of the casino, flashing lights and sounds of conversation and croupiers muted by the dome's acoustic design. Eyes stared and more than one game of chance stalled for the passage and sounds were even further muted.

"Sounds like fun. I'm working on a project with quantum machine learning, might be our big project, and this is the best holiday I've had from it forever! So yeah, if you'll have me... Maybe we'll be done by then. It's in a programming language called CHRIS after the guy who invented it... although he was always upset about that, said it should be called 'PETER' for some reason... It's..."

Rachel smiled as the girl belatedly realized hundreds of random eyes were on them. On her. Men. Women. Gamblers. Hostesses. Dealers. Diana had stepped to the other side of the petite woman from Rachel but they both stayed a half step behind, Sue and Lisa with their grins were behind the lead trio. Riku's pace faltered for a couple of steps but she recovered and slowed her pace slightly and adopted the best strut she could copy from her companions. Despite her PhD and more degrees from Caltech and MIT and other brain busters she was the same age as Rachel which put them both just below the crew's average age. For these kinds of shows Margaret didn't hire anyone under twenty-one, and few stuck around past thirty. This girl had obviously studied computers hard but she'd also studied cocks. And pussies, according to Diana.

Rachel saw three of Arista's security team emerge from around a bank of slots, their faces grim. She caught eyes with the leader and it took a moment and his face showed recognition. He smiled and nodded slightly.

"Ladies," he tipped his cap as they met and both groups slowed but neither stopped, "hope you're having a good evening. Staying out of trouble?"

"For now but you might want to check out the big conference ballroom later, my cute friend here is going to destroy every boy she can get hold of," Rachel nodded at Riku whose mouth locked in an open mouthed smile, Rachel and the leader traded grins.

"I'll keep my eye on her," he winked and led his team on. Rachel was pretty sure he'd have words with whomever called them, probably one of the pit bosses. Most of them had steel rods up their backsides and their senses of humor surgically removed. Anything that disturbed the rapid deposit of gambling money into the casino's tills was frowned on and a few complaints from the first night had made their way to Margaret's ears. Whatever her response had been, she'd convinced management to leave them alone. Rachel was certain they'd simply looked at the skyrocketing attendance and profits way beyond expectations. The quintet moved on and laughed softly before they made the turn into the conference center area.

"Holy hell," Rachel said as her quintet followed a woman in an bustier and g-string and little more who led two gimp-suited men on leashes through the doors into the huge ballroom as they looked at their respective wraps and looked at others already in the huge space, "these things glow!"

"And eyes," Lisa added, "the mascara!"

Sue squinted and looked around. Margaret had given everyone mascara she'd told them all to wear, but not too heavy. It was a nice black and they all admired each other's faces.

"Black lights, oh hell, I've wondered. It's these threads. UV, black lights. These reflect it."

The geometric shapes that had seemed strange highlights in the colorful wraps and togas shimmered as bodies moved and exposed those threads to the special lights that had been quickly emplaced. They'd stolen most of the computer conference folks after Rachel's generosity with the free admissions and the discounts she'd doled out at the Starshine had been designed to replicate to everyone who walked through the 'A' doors. But it hadn't covered the after party. Which in the end seemed to have stopped few from plunking down their own cash.

"Bar," Lisa shouted and they forced their way into the mass of people and sound. The back third of each side wall and the entire back wall was alternating bars and food buffets, the food included in the tickets but for civilians only their first two drinks were free. But Margaret's people had no such limit.

On the stage at the front of the room lasers and a smoke machine pulsed to the DJ's beat through a quickly-upgraded sound system that filled the larger space. A giant video screen above the stage alternated scenes in the room with video and stills captured during the show and even the odd clip from the Starshine and other locations around town. A growing mass of bodies writhed in the space in front of that stage. Glowing wraps and togas seemed to leave tracks in the air as the dancers moved interspersed with shimmering darkness where they mixed with black leather and iridescent vinyl clad dancers.

They'd run out of the togas and wraps, some sold to people with no right to wear them. But, well, the customer is always right. Margaret had told Rachel they had a thousand of each to sell and the designer had scoffed they'd sell half of them. Somehow their boss had scrambled and brought forth more and the last couple of hundred were on a table outside and it looked like they'd go too before the night was over, a meeting room had been set up as a coat check and the room next door had a hastily-lettered sign that simply said 'Changing Room' for last minute purchasers.

This being Vegas they needed machines with flashing lights and sound effects. But instead of slots almost fifty pinball machines of every vintage lined the side walls to compete with the DJ and the crowd. Tables, chairs and couches were arrayed around the space and mixed in with arcade video games. Margaret liked her people to stagger their entrance so Rachel's group had held back. Their boss also didn't mind if some of her people 'hooked up' with dates for the party but she also wanted 'free agents' who could mingle freely. It wasn't like this wasn't a target-rich environment so Rachel didn't mind and neither did Sue or Lisa. She heard Diana's wrist pad chirp softly and her tall friend turned and a moment later Jay appeared and they clenched and kissed hard, his hands grabbed her ass and she rubbed her tummy against that ridiculous cock of his.

Rachel nudged Sue and Lisa back a step as Diana released the big man, his cock had woken and bounced against his toga. Riku stepped to him and he bent and grabbed her around the ass and picked her up, her hands quickly lifted his toga to expose his meat and pressed it vertically between them as he held her to kiss. She wrapped her legs around him and rubbed against his cock. Finally their mouths parted and he set her down and she spun to one side and Diana snuggled against his other side.

"Hey, Rachel, Sue, Lisa," he said, "sorry to be rude."

Rachel stepped forward and bent, used her free hand to lift his toga and kissed his cock before she sucked half of him in and squeezed and took care not to spill her wine.

"There, Riku," she looked at the wide-eyed girl, "your first target."

Diana snorted.

"Lame, Rachel, we're going to hit the dance floor, when we're ready I'll let you know and she'll kick your ass if you really want to take her on. She's MY student."

Riku's gaze flipped from Diana to Rachel and back.

"Get going," Rachel said, "we'll find you later!"

They waved before they spun as a unit and headed for the writhing mass.

"Nice butt plugs," Sue said as they watched them, "looks like they've got plans."

"Yeah," Rachel said, "and if we don't get it recorded Margaret will have our heads."

The wraps offered hidden if tiny pockets, she confirmed her palm camera in one. A camera, not a commera, although it did have wifi to copy recordings or stream them. A second pocket had a little bottle of lube and a few finger tests. Always come prepared, always be prepared to come.

Rachel's wrist chirped.

"Hurry," she said, "that's Rafe and supposedly Danny's with him. I want to see if they actually got that blonde here."

"And if she's got that strap-on I sold her," Sue laughed. They carried their drinks and found a spot out of direct eye line to the entrance and stood around a loose crowd.

A crowd of civilians came through the doors, Rachel guessed they were part of the construction crew, four men and a woman, all solidly built. The woman was in a gold wrap, one man in a similarly colored toga, the other men in street clothes.

Just behind them Rafe entered, the odd lighting meant his bruised eye wasn't obviously visible but Rachel snorted, if you knew to look it was there. The brunette geek girl had her arm around his on the side nearest them, her pink wrap worn to cover both her breasts and her pubic region and ass and it was a long model that fell to her mid-calves, but its flow showed she'd skipped underwear. They also chuckled slightly at her black flats.

"Holy shit," Sue snorted, "is that? With the mask?"

"It IS Danny," Lisa added, "and the chick IS blonde. Nice leather jacket, guess she ran out of clean shirts or bras to wear, definitely better tits than her friend. Cute buns with just that g-string on. Seen a few like that, she must've shopped at more than our booth."

"Nice boots. And she's wearing a strap-on, that the one you sold her?" Rachel's question.

"That's the eight incher. Guess those gloves are to cover that big ass diamond she has. Not like Danny gives a shit."

"Maybe she doesn't want to see it while she holds his hips and pegs his ass," Rachel said, "wonder if she's already reamed him?"

"And if she'll return the favor and bend over," Lisa added and they laughed as they watched the quartet absorbed into the crowd.

Another chirp and their attention returned to the door.

"Ah," Sue said, "no wonder Andy didn't want to get on her wrong side."

"Huh?" Lisa's question.

"Rosie the Riveter there, who he's with," Rachel said, "he said she had biceps. And tits as good as Diana's."

"He wasn't lying about either," Lisa said with admiration.

She had a short cream wrap with her large breasts exposed, dark olive skin and darker areolas and nipples, her exposed abdomen in the gap of the wrap showed a six pack. The trio looked at her muscular and well displayed legs with admiration. Her dark hair in a broad and flat ponytail that was pulled forward over her right shoulder that fell just over the swell of that breast. Andy's toga was the same color and the highlights from the lighting were silver in both and shimmers danced across his dark skin. He had the Roman sandals that all the boys wore with their togas.

"Go tell her you like her wedges, Sue, and that you're going to fight her for Andy," Rachel pointed and the redhead snorted as they watched her pull him toward one of the bars.

"Let's get refills instead and hit the dance floor," Sue responded as she drained her wine, her friends followed suit and they looked for the bar with the shortest lines.

Lisa had wandered off, hooked up with her own construction worker and Rachel and Sue each had hot boys pressed front and rear as the bodies on the floor moved as a single mass to the slow, sludge beat.

Both of Rachel's boys were computer nerd acquaintances of Riku's and on that girl's recommendation she'd agreed to check them out. Both wore togas and the one she kissed she'd been told had almost been an Olympic and pro soccer player, a blown knee had ended that but he still had the legs. Sure, computer programming seemed an obvious fallback. Her arm was around his neck to hold him close and her tongue fought his as his cock rubbed against her expectant clit. Her other hand reached back and held the hard cock between her ass cheeks and rubbed it. Their cocks weren't Jay's, not quite even Andy's or Todd's. But nice. Nice enough. Four hands roamed her body, her back, tits, pussy, fingers entered her front and rear.

Alongside her Sue had pulled both boys in front of her and alternated kisses, the other nuzzled her neck waiting for his turn. Each of her hands stroked a hard prick. On her right was the third computer geek Riku had sent them, like his companions in a shimmery, metallic blue toga. The other one of the construction workers in unzipped leather pants and an open leather vest that revealed solid abs and pecs.

"Not as good as Andy's girl's though," Sue had whispered to Rachel when they'd first collected these boys.

With her heels Rachel was perfectly positioned to push this forward. Her earpiece offered a steady stream of updates that she processed without breaking her concentration. She'd enlisted teammates as spies and they reported on the movements of Jay, Diana and their little friend, those two women's butt plugs meant it was likely a matter of time. She'd cornered Todd and he'd admitted he'd spent the previous evening fucking the girl front and rear, the latter with some care and effort. So if Diana seriously had plans for her boyfriend to replicate, Rachel was going to be there. But for now the two women had led him around like he had a natural leash, given the number of actual leashes in use it fit. They'd both alternated the occasional suck to push the lipstick line on that prick further and reports indicated they'd attracted a following.

Holy hell, it had struck Rachel, they WANTED an audience.

But. She slid the bottle of lube out of its hidden spot and broke the kiss and whispered to the boy in front of her as she shifted her feet to open his access. He exhaled but adjusted his own position.

"In, now," her voice was low but husky. The boy behind her stilled. The soccer boy bent his knees slightly then straightened and she purred as he pushed into her juicy slit. She found the other boy's hand and put the bottle into it then turned her head.

"Use it. Now." He stayed silent but kissed her on the mouth. He moved slightly as the soccer boy slowly fucked her then she felt pressure again. Her hand took the bottle and she felt slick fingers and then the prick. She stopped the first boy and it took a bit of effort before she 'aahhed' as a second cock entered her body. She hid the bottle and wrapped an arm around each boy's back. Unlike her teammates her current pair fumbled a bit to get the rhythm but she used her body to coax them and purred as they pumped and kissed and licked at her neck, the soccer boy was able to suck her steel hard nipples into his mouth without losing his fucking rhythm.

She looked sidewise. Her boys had Sue spit-roasted, the leather-clad construction worker held her hips and slammed into her from behind and shoved the computer nerd boy's prick fully into her mouth each time.

The nearest 'dancers' around them whooped and cheered at the sight but it wasn't like they were the only ones so engaged. Rachel liked an audience and she knew Sue did too, but there was just too much competition to get an exclusive one. Unless you were a six-six Adonis with a firehose between your legs, his six-foot girlfriend with the biggest tits in the room and their not even five foot friend pulling him around by his built-in leash.

Rachel let her brain go idle, concentrated on the pair of cocks that forced their way in and out of her body. The fingers that were squeezed between bodies and scissored her clit. The lips and tongues on her neck and nipples. Three sets of breaths sped, went ragged, hot exhaled air tingled on her flesh, their sweat combined as each of the trio forced them all on. She turned her head to offer a different angle to her neck and opened her eyes slightly.

The big screen. A collage of angles. Her. Sue. Their boys. She whooped and pushed her lovers harder as she pumped her body back at them. A sudden amplified voice filled the space.

"Let me hear it for Rachel and Sue!"

Sue jumped but seemed to understand and encouraged her boys harder. Rachel's moans combined with the boys' as they pushed their fucking to maximum. Suddenly she felt the cock in her ass expand before the boy screamed and slammed himself deep. She felt the spasms and they pushed the soccer boy to a crazed pace and she lost count of the spasms of the boy behind her.

This time her screams were added to her soccer boy's and her pussy welcomed a stream of his cum with her own that gushed down three sets of legs. She encouraged another half dozen pumps before the boys both went still and sandwiched her tightly. She held them while a smattering of applause broke out around them before she wiggled and felt more goo run down her legs as the softened cocks popped out of her body. She grabbed the soccer boy's head and kissed him hard before she nudged him away so she could turn and repeat it with the other boy. Finally, breathing hard, she released him and slid an arm around each waist and had arms around her shoulders.

A moment later she faced Sue, who'd pulled her boys into the same position. Rachel smiled at what looked like a trickle of cum where the redhead's cheek met her chin. Sue's eyes went wide when she looked over Rachel's head and the brunette turned. They were on the big screen, so first Rachel then Sue led their trios in bows to elicit another round of applause. Then the DJ kicked off a new, fast beat and the big screen moved to live crowd shots.

"Thanks for lovely time, boys, maybe we'll see you around later," Rachel kissed each one's cheek in turn then gently pushed them away, Sue followed suit a moment later. As four male faces slowly morphed to surprise Rachel stepped and slipped her arm around Sue's and they both blew kisses to the shocked quartet and they quickly turned and disappeared into the crowd.

"You look well fucked," Sue said, her voice not totally happy. Rachel smiled and slowed them as she leaned and licked the bit of cum from her friend's face and smacked her lips a couple of times.

"Hmm," the brunette said, "I get your drift."

"Good sizes," Sue said, "and the boy behind me knew how to fuck and used his fingers. But I have no idea what this other one eats... Funkiest jizz I've tasted in a long time."

"Hopefully not something the finger tests can't find," Rachel said, "but well, we are covered by a hell of a medical plan."

Sue laughed.

"I have my villain for the next book," she said, "who my innocent, petite, Asian-American heroine almost falls for before she realizes the mistake!"