Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted into a crab walk on all fours and slid over Todd's body, the two boys guided her until Todd's shaft was at her rear entrance. He slid gooey fingers into her ass a few times before he grabbed his lubed cock and her mouth opened into a broad smile as she pushed his fleshy steel into her butt. The two of them worked to pump a half dozen times before she paused and stared hard at Andy. He smiled and shuffled forward on his knees and pushed that excellent prick of his hard into her very wet cunt. Her expression morphed from a soft smile to a broad and open mouthed silent 'aahh' as both boys forced themselves fully inside of her in one swift push.

Yes, Rachel thought, Margaret had chosen well with these two. They'd almost immediately found the rhythm and fucked her front and rear, they'd started slow but had gained speed and the waves of pleasure were immense. Had Margaret herself tested and trained them?

She couldn't imagine getting much fuller than this.

Except.

"Lisa," she looked the blonde in the eyes, then licked her lips. Lisa strolled over and bent and sucked her tits as the boys fucked her. Todd had shifted to support her weight so she slid her hand up Lisa's thigh and pushed fingers into her pussy and ass, with her bent she knew this would be visible to the audience. She let Lisa suck her tits as she finger-fucked her for somewhere around a minute before she pulled the woman's ear to her mouth.

"One more," Rachel whispered. Lisa looked at her and smiled and nodded before she kissed the brunette. Then she stood and leaned to kiss Andy hard and open-mouthed but his cock didn't break its rhythm working Rachel's cunt. She turned and stood a step in front of the fucking trio and scanned the crowd as did Rachel. She locked her eyes on one and looked up at Lisa and they nodded quickly to each other. Not quite six feet tall. Decent bod, his short sleeve shirt indicated he likely worked out and although he stood behind seated watchers it was clear he had no gut. He blinked at the intensity of her gaze. Her hand rose with her fingers curled back before her index finger extended to point and curled back slowly.

His mouth opened but no sound before Ivy appeared at his side and slid her hand around his left arm and he looked at her in shock. She slipped a sleeve over his finger and pulled it off quickly, held it in her hand as she pulled his eyes back to hers.

"What's your name?" Ivy purred the question, her voice wasn't loud but carried well.

"Uh... um..., Jeff."

"Willing to help a girl out, Jeff?" She glanced down at the item in her hand and smiled, palmed it.

"Uh, well, sure, uh... yeah, I guess."

She smiled more broadly and nudged him forward and they sidled between two chairs and murmurs indicated the crowd wondered what was up. Ivy led him to stand next to Lisa just in front of Rachel. Lisa and Ivy squeezed against him and caressed his back and chest.

"Her mouth is lonely, Jeff, doesn't that make you sad?" Lisa's voice was husky and low but just loud enough for the nearest and people leaned forward. Ivy's hand went down his torso and found his constrained cock. Rachel looked up at him and licked her lips as she was jostled by the continuos fucking. Lisa's hand joined Ivy's to stroke his cock. Most of the front of his shirt was covered with a giant red stylised 'Q' with 'Wave' along the top inside the arch of the letter, 'Quantum for the People' below that. Whatever the fuck that all meant, but that wasn't the reason for Rachel's interest in him.

"It'll fill her nicely, don't you think?" Lisa's voice stayed husky as she and Ivy worked his zipper down. His hands had worked onto their asses as they pushed his underwear down and his cock sprang out. Ivy nuzzled his neck and she and Lisa stroked and squeezed his cock.

"Hey," Rachel said sharply, "that's mine!"

His cock jumped and her pod mates snorted. But they released and pushed him forward. With her weight supported by Todd, Rachel reached up and grabbed his cock and pulled him forward and his escorts slid slightly away and his hands left their asses. Rachel kept her eyes locked on Jeff's as she pulled his cock into her mouth until her lips touched his pubic flesh. Lisa's intuition had been good, he wasn't quite a match to the boys who fucked her ass and her cunt and with her skills he wasn't really a challenge. But he had enough that another murmur went through the crowd.

She coached him quickly to use his hand to help brace her head while she grabbed his hip and, bright geek boy that he was, he quickly began to pump those hips and fuck her mouth. It took him a few strokes to match Todd's and Andy's rhythm but he managed it and shoved his entire cock into her mouth on each push. Lisa and Ivy stepped back and started a chant.

"Airtight! Airtight! Airtight!" The crowd slowly picked it up although a few voices expressed either surprise or doubt as the chants competed with the sounds of slapping flesh and Rachel's gurgles and her boys' occasional grunts and moans.Lisa walked around the back of the couch and encouraged two guys who'd decided to get close up views to each offer fingers to caress and pinch Rachel's erect nipples.

Jeff's head arched back and he moaned and Rachel pushed him back and his cock popped free. Andy pulled out and Todd pushed her up and her ass released his cock with a gush of lube. Both guys jumped off of the couch as they pulled the brunette to a seated position and they stepped slightly aside and both stroked their cocks. She pulled Jeff back into her mouth as Ivy slid behind Jeff and reached around and pulled him out of her podmate's mouth and wrapped her hand around his saliva-slickened cock before she pumped it hard.

Rachel opened her mouth and looked up at him as he let out a loud grunt and Ivy's stroked pushed forth a stream of cum that hit the seated woman's lips and tongue. Ivy pushed him close and pumped more cum around her mouth before she sucked half of his cock into her mouth and Ivy pumped him dry. She pulled him out and nudged him away to allow Andy to step forward and Rachel turned slightly to her left. His black cock let loose a powerful shot of cum that hit Rachel's left cheek and went upward across her nose and she quickly closed her eyes as it continued to the edge of her forehead. The second shot covered her right eye again before it trailed down to that cheek before the third joined Jeff's cum around her lips. She pulled him into her mouth and sucked as his cock spasmed a few more times and he closed his eyes and his mouth offered a silent but wide 'O' then she pushed him away and he backed away.

She turned to Todd who stepped forward and the crowd gasped as he loosed a massive string of cum that hit the bridge of her nose and went upward and covered her forehead and much of the hair on top of her head. The second shot was less energetic as it hit her nose and upper lip. A third hit her left cheek before she again pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked him in until her nose hit his pubic flesh, his dirty blond hair closely trimmed but not shaven. A few gasps of surprise as people remembered where his cock had been.

She pushed Todd away quickly and jumped onto the couch on her knees and grabbed Lisa and pulled her head down and kissed her hard, their mouths open and their cheeks bulged as their tongues fought it out. Then she released Lisa and Rachel faced the crowd as Lisa quickly walked around it and Rachel stood and Lisa came beside her and raised her arms in a pointed 'V' and Rachel bowed as Ivy led the applause and the crowd joined in.

"You'll all have to entertain yourselves for a bit, I'm thirsty," Rachel said as cum trickled through her wavy, dark brown hair and dripped down her cheeks and chin and neck. Her wrap was scrunched and still revealed her very erect and deep red nipples and her puffy vulva lips. Lisa's face had a sheen of transferred cum but not enough to run.

Rachel strode to the bar and sat half on a tall stool next to a standing Vivian, who'd been talking to the bartenders.

"I should call security on all of you," the bartender said but with a smile and Vivian chuckled, Rachel looked at his name tag.

"Get me another glass of red before you do that, Zim," Rachel said, "I saw you sneak over there with your commera. Getting evidence for my trial?"

Vivian pulled Rachel's face around and used a bar towel and dabbed the cum out of her eyes, her mascara hadn't been heavy but was a lost cause and that went as well but she left most of the cum in place. Zim put a full glass of red wine on the bar in front of her. She took a long sip of it.

"You have a Chirp account?" She asked Zim, he seemed surprised but nodded.

"Take some video of me?" He nodded.

"Come around and take a picture with me and Vivian, give me you commera," she told him, he shrugged and walked to end of the bar, she motioned to another bartender and handed Zim's device to him, "take a picture of us. Viv, get your tits out."

Rachel opened her legs a bit as she balanced on the stool, Zim stood next to her and Vivian tossed her shirt onto the bar behind them and stood alongside the bartender. Zim's coworker snapped a picture and showed it to them, it was from their knees to their heads.

"Thanks," she said, he laughed and walked to deal with a computer geek wanting a drink, "now, Zim, bring up your Chirp account?"

He shrugged, tapped around and pulled it up. Rachel quickly created a 'cheep' and loaded it with the video and the still picture and loaded the hashtags for the conference and the Arista.

'Come and meet my new friends Rachel and Viv at the Arista! Conference Center B next two days!'

She pushed send. She gave Viv a quick kiss and walked back toward the crowd with her wine and smiled.

The tiny Japanese girl was naked. She was seated next to Jay and his cock was fully recovered from its earlier efforts. Diana was on the other side of her and had fingers between the girl's legs, busily moving but hidden in a tuft of dark pubic hair. Diana's other hand was on the back of the petite girl's neck as she worked that huge cock into her mouth, her fingers couldn't even completely circle it. Her breasts were perfectly round 'A' cups with cute and erect little pink nipples. But she was giving Jay's meat a good try and the huge head and some of the shaft was hidden and saliva ran down the rest and pooled at her fingers.

At the other side of the lounge Sue and the brunette geek girl were both near naked, Sue's shirt off and her skirt bunched around her waist. The blonde's slacks and underwear were gone, her blouse completely unbuttoned and her bra gone. Her tits were good, smaller than Sue's and with a bit more sag. They twisted their heads to kiss while Rafe slowly fucked the geek girl, her legs against his shoulders. Her blonde geekette compatriot was nowhere to be seen, but neither was the Intruder and Rachel wondered if that was a coincidence. One geek guy bent from alongside the table and sucked Sue's nipples while another one fucked through that bright red thatch of hers with a choppier, more staccato motion than Rafe showed.

They weren't the only ones inspired to action.

Rachel smiled broadly at the scene and wondered who she should have next.

Trail Blazers

"Sir, ma'am," Rachel glanced as Margaret stepped alongside the female half of the couple in front of her at the booth, two middle-aged heads on stout bodies turned and their eyes widened anew as they took in the new sight, "are you enjoying the show? I trust Rachel is answering all your questions?"

They both nodded mutely. Like her employees Margaret was in red, five inch stiletto heels, a form-fitting ruched red miniskirt that threatened to slide up over her ass with every step and an undersized and unbuttoned black blazer with three-quarter sleeves and a square hem that ended a few inches above the belly button. She shook slightly and caused the blazer to flap and offer a clear view of a firm and round breast and that smooth milk chocolate skin, her nipple darker and slightly erect. Both sets of eyes had left Rachel, who stood on their other side.

"Oh, uh, oh yes," the male half said and both nodded and they looked down, "I think we have what we need."

There were a variety of lotions and lubes on the counter in front of the quartet. Rachel caught her boss's eye and drew her gaze to the large strap-on on that counter among the other items.

"Hey, Hank," Rachel purred to her sales guy behind the counter, "ready for you."

"Thanks, uh, Rachel," the male half said and his partner nodded along. Margaret stepped around them and slid her hand around Rachel's arm and the younger woman leaned into her as she led them around the side of the booth and away from the main traffic flow. She caught eyes and smiled at Sue and Diana as they spoke with their own sets of visitors, both nodded quickly back.

"Thanks for the bonuses, Margaret, quite generous," Rachel said, "we already above the targets? It's been busy as hell here!"

"Already past the first two extra targets, those bonuses still to come," Margaret laughed, "but no, that was for all of the work ya'll did last night. We blew out online views and our hashtags are going nuts. But don't tell anyone, your pod and Rafe's got a little extra for going above and beyond the call of duty. You're all going to put me in the red on this week!"

She winked. Rachel smiled and bit her lower lip and nodded.

"But ticket sales are through the roof," she continued, "pass the word, it's going to be nuts all day today. But everyone can feel free to take it easy tonight..."

Rachel's head tilted in surprise but before she could speak Diana squealed. She and Margaret both turned.

"Is that the little Asian girl she and Jay fucked last night? She's walking rather stiffly," Margaret's smile was broad but her voice soft. The girl had either come from or was on her way to the 'A' area, her grey polo offered an embroidered brain in darker grey with 'Electric Brains: Let Us Do the Thinking' written across it and she had a black backpack covered with multiple companies' logos over one shoulder and black, soft-soled shoes.

"Her name's Riku, got a PhD in cognitive science, whatever that is. Impressive as hell," Rachel said as softly, "didn't get anywhere close to getting all of him in her mouth or her cunt, but I was surprised how much she did get in. And she wasn't the only one that fainted when Jay gave Diana that colonoscopy after he'd fucked Riku. Brave as she is, she wasn't willing to let him do THAT to her! Hell, I'd need a couple more wines than I had to prep myself for THAT."

Both of them laughed as Diana and Riku hugged quickly, with her height advantage and the heels it meant the petite visitor's head landed against the bare skin between Diana's breasts. Although the blazers offered limited coverage at best, the tall and curvy woman's top didn't even achieve that and her nipples were exposed with almost any movement. They broke the hug and Riku's mouth opened and she did that lip licking thing again when Diana bent over the counter and grabbed items from a shelf and turned and showed it to the girl.

"Holy hell," Rachel said softly, Margaret's expression at her was a silent question, "that's the best anal lube we've got. And that's the select pack of vibrators, like three different sizes. Oh."

Margaret looked at her expectantly.

"And two sizes of butt plugs," Margaret's quick laugh was pure joy.

They watched Riku smile as she studied the label on the lube and Diana stood with her arm across the girl's shoulders. Diana zipped the black case open and Riku grinned as she gazed at the contents before she closed it. Then they hugged again and Diana pointed past the nearest booth, toward the booth where Rachel knew Jay worked.

"Like them?" Diana said with a wink. Riku laughed, then she stepped to the counter and signalled.

"Hey, my tre...," Diana said but Riku's expression stopped her. Hank stepped smartly and she tapped her wrist pad against his handheld register, both chirped. She looked and pointed at Rachel.

"She gave us all the discount chit! I'll message you after my stupid dinner," Riku's expression at her new, taller friend was unalloyed lust but her voice made clear while her ancestry might've been Japanese her upbringing was almost purely Southern California, "if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Now you have that... Go show Jay your stuff, let him know the plan."

She slid the case into her backpack and palmed the little bottle and waved as she walked off toward Jay's booth. The boys were in skin-tight black slacks and tight red sleeveless vests and Rachel had enjoyed her visit when she'd wandered the floor during her break and stopped by to say hi to Rafe's pod, she had the thought a second round with Todd and Andy would be fun, let them switch holes. Those boys all had plenty of attention but the steady stream of admirers staring at Jay's crotch left Rachel having to fight down loud laughter. Diana watched Riku with as much lust as she'd been shown before she accosted a couple of twenty-something guys in jeans and tees.

"If she can fight her way past the crowd staring at the boys over there," Rachel said to Margaret's chuckle.

"We need to get that recorded," Margaret said, "I need to see that."

"Yeah...," Rachel's voice drawled, "she takes him up that way, gonna violate the laws of physics or something. Anyway, boss, what's up? Take it easy tonight?"

"On top of the extras already coming, we have five hundred construction workers coming tomorrow," Rachel's mouth dropped open at the statement, "already paid for their tickets! So even if they don't show, no refunds."

"Oh, they'll show," Rachel laughed, "how the hell?"

"I'd been in touch with a couple of union reps, but lots of pushback higher up. Your video with Rafe just about broke the logjam, then a few of the postings from the Starshine blew the dam right out. So got the bosses coming too. And they paid extra to add on tickets to tomorrow night's after party!"

"Shi...," Rachel drawled before her mouth just stayed open and her head swung, "five hundred... from where?"

"You've heard about that big hole they're digging down by Henderson?"

"Ah, the 'arcology' or something like that?"

"Exactly that. You do watch the news, dear Rachel!"

"Not that often," her face darkened, "not since Area 51 blew up."

"Yeah, nuke accident, if you believe the government. Terrorists if you read what all those computer geeks next door claim on the internet."

"And people just dropping dead here and there...," Rachel stopped and her face brightened. Margaret squinted but turned and followed her gaze. They watched a blonde in a blue 'GOGGLE' shirt, the near-asexual cut of her clothes and her logoed backpack matched Riku's, glasses with thin black frames and that long, blonde hair pulled into a soft ponytail.

"The geekette Rafe fucked," Margaret nodded and smiled at Rachel's comment, "that's her friend. She disappeared last night after her friend got busy and so did the Intruder."

They both laughed softly as the blonde got Sue's attention and the redhead walked over with a smile. The blonde had a guarded look as she took in the surroundings as she slid her backpack off and set it on the counter. She unzipped it enough to show Sue the Big Orange Intruder and moved to pull it out.

"Ah, I was pretty sure she'd taken it, Sue wouldn't say," Rachel said. The loud background buzz from hundreds of conversations and the PA and music from the fashion show on the stage that highlighted what the new season offered for the well-dressed gimp meant they couldn't hear the conversation but they laughed again as Sue shook her head and zipped the pack up. She put her hand on the blonde's shoulder and seemed to reassure her. Finally the geek girl smiled and Sue took her arm before she could run away and started showing her the array of bottles and toys spread on the counter. After a moment the blonde's face relaxed and she picked up a vibrator with a clit nub.