Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's bad," Rachel said, "to not keep up on the news. But, hell, we're here to help people forget all the shit out there just for a while. And, well, it's that damn internet. Everything gets so blown out of proportion. Area 51 was bad, but hell, it's not like what I learned in history class, back in the Sixties and Seventies, bombings all the time, kidnappings, riots... even the Eighties, that thing at Stonehenge."

Margaret pulled the younger woman close and kissed her quickly.

"Dear, sweet Rachel, you're the best I have. Well, Diana has some SPECIAL skills," Rachel snorted, "and maybe we'll have us a new petite little Asian-American girl for our next show if she wants a change of career..."

The two women laughed again and hugged.

"Anyway, pretty well all of the extra tickets paid for the after show party too. So, like I said, pass the word. Tell everyone to rest up for tomorrow, take a quiet night. Tomorrow's going to be a long, long day. Just one thing."

Rachel's expression was a question.

"If Diana and Jay are REALLY going to do what it seems like that cute little thing wants them to do, or TRY to do, you WILL get it recorded."

The Contest

"Nice eye, Rafe," Rachel said with a laugh, she sat on one of the love seats in the nicely-appointed break room their crew used in the bowels of the Arista's conference center. Sue sat partially sideways and leaned back against Rachel's left side, the brunette's arm was behind her neck and draped over her shoulder to caress the redhead's exposed right breast. Sue opened one eye and grinned at him as their handsome teammate grunted, her right hand held a glass of white wine and her left hand rubbed between Rachel's open thighs.

"Who knew those geek girls packed such a punch," Sue added and the handful of others in the room joined in with laughter as Rafe snorted and walked to the fridge and pulled out a plastic bottle of tonic water. He filled a glass from the ice dispenser, poured gin from the selection on the table next to the fridge over the ice and waved the tonic water over it and returned the bottle to the fridge.

"And after you fucked her brains out two nights running," Vivian said in a sing-song as she stepped alongside him and held his free arm and they turned and faced everyone, "does this mean it won't be three nights?"

"Actually, Kate's coming to the after party tonight," he said, "she's in town couple more days, then it's back to boring married sex so that trumps our little, ah, disagreement. Like they say, what happens in this town, stays in this town!"

He scanned the room as listeners laughed.

"And her friend is coming, you remember, the blonde. Her name's Jan. Andy, Kate says she can be a bit freaky. Bring your 'A' game."

"I've got a date for the party with a chick that was in the construction crowd that came up today," Andy said, "I've seen her biceps, no way I'm standing her up, my head wants to stay connected to my body. Plus her hooters match up to Diana's and I sold her one of these short wraps that all of you are wearing. My night's set!"

Just then the door opened and a guy and two girls entered. Like the other guys his toga was short and his legs were toned and firm. Unlike the first two days where everyone's clothes had been identical in cut and color for the togas Margaret had chosen a wide array and his deep orange toga meshed with his dark hair and eyes and his well-tanned skin. Like the other girls, the two newcomers were in the strange 'wraps' that Margaret seemed to love, one shimmery grey and the other a sky blue. Both sets of breasts were exposed with the cloth bunched under to uplift but unlike Rachel, Sue and Viv, the lower drapes on both covered them front and rear instead of dropping down their outer hips and legs although they still offered peek-a-boo views as they moved.

"Ah, Danny boy," Viv said to the new arrival and she tapped at her wrist pad and a photo popped up on the large flatscreen on the wall, it was Kate and Jan from the Starshine when the crew had first arrived.

"You arrived too late at the Starshine," Viv said to him, "check out that blonde. She snuck off with the Intruder. She needs a thorough reaming! Poor cute geekette, all clogged up!"

"Oh, hey, uh, what?" Danny said as he looked at the screen and then at Viv.

"She needs a date for tonight," Viv said, "and, well, she's not had any real meat all week according to her friend who Rafe's been slipping the hard one to, if you get my drift."

"And," Sue drew his eyes, "I sold her a nice vibrator yesterday but also a really sweet strap-on. Right up your alley, to coin a phrase, word is she's a nun in the streets and a freak in the sheets."

Danny offered an annoyed look for all of two seconds as the crew laughed, then he broke into a smile.

"Well," Danny said with a slow drawl, "don't be sending a boy to do a man's job. Good thing you're asking me. Our Squawk reviews all show have all been five stars, you send someone lame for THIS one and we'll break that streak."

Then the newcomers' eyes all locked on Rafe's face.

"Shit, Rafe," Danny said and the pair of women with him nodded, "we heard something happened. We're over the far end of the hall, other side past all the bondage booths. Some sort of fight?"

"Well...," he started.

"His new girlfriend dropped by," Rachel jumped in, "didn't like the blow job contest he was part of. I think it was August getting her lipstick right to the base that set her off. Rafe's a gentleman and won't tell us but Kate's probably one of those nice girls who wraps her hand around it and just does the head. Or maybe she avoids mussing her lipstick at all."

"August? August O'Thril," it was Gina, the newcomer in the grey wrap, "the porn star?"

"Yeah," Rafe glared at Rachel, who stuck her tongue out at him, "she came by the booth today to meet and greet and do autographs on toys and there was a huge crowd. You know, the mouth and the latex pussy and ass combo, bestsellers. Everything was cool until some civvy in the crowd taunted August about seeing Diana swallowing Jay's firehose at the Starshine and told her there's a new BJ queen in town."

"Yeah," Gina added, "saw a dozen videos of it. Wish I'd been there to see it."

She'd given her own glare at Rachel and got her own tongue out response. She returned the tongue and each wiggled the tip a bit.

"Go give her a lick, Gina," Rafe snorted, "yeah, that. Right then Jay and Diana decided to show up. I bet Margaret set it up, just didn't tell us."

He looked sidelong at Rachel, but she shrugged and offered a smile. He smirked quickly.

"'There she is, that's her,' the civvy shouted," Rafe continued, "and Diana pointed at her chest and said, 'moi?' Her wrap's like Gina's, got those huge tits out but covers her pussy. Not with her twat open to all comers, like certain of our la-dies."

His tone was much lighter than the words but Rachel, Sue and Vivian all offered loud raspberries.

"Just cuz you have one time in a real woman's and you're running to geek girls," Rachel said as she shifted her legs wide, "doesn't mean everyone else is afraid of it."

Gina strode over and bent and licked slowly along Rachel's exposed lips. Then she gave the clit a loud kiss and squeezed onto the loveseat with the brunette and the redhead. Rafe snorted again.

"Anyway... August's tits aren't much smaller than Diana's, she's couple inches shorter but with everyone's heels, hella impressive still... she said something like, 'You the one I've heard about? Got some CGI going to fool these people? Or is your boyfriend not packing what you claim he's packing?' After that..."

Diana's grey eyes glittered silvery as she and August locked stares. She sidled and stood in front of Jay and put her hands behind her.

"There a reason you have that wrap up high, old woman? Afraid to show your tits when you don't have a special effects crew to touch up the recording?"

Both of August's eyebrows rose, it was hard to tell her age, she claimed thirty and to be 'totally natural' but rumors swirled given the unusually long length of her porn career. That she'd seemed to have started most of those rumors just kept her name at the front of people's minds, so it all seemed fair. With their stares locked and the audience gone silent she reached up and worked the blood red wrap down over her large breasts and adjusted the fabric. They were essentially matches in size for Diana's but without the fabric likely would've offered more sag. But the murmur in the audience meant most KNEW the difference and her movement wouldn't hurt her reputation of being all natural. Diana's hands continued their hidden work.

"Rafe, get over here," Diana's voice offered no escape. He took the three steps and stood alongside her.

"About what my boy's packing, old woman," her eyes and August's green eyes stayed locked and the latter's long, strawberry blonde hair shook around her shoulders as she offered up a silent laugh. Plenty of gasps and 'whoas' sounded when Diana stepped between Jay and Rafe to expose her boyfriend's toga raised and his prick fully awake. August's right eyebrow rose slightly as she took the view in.

Diana pulled Rafe's toga up and grabbed his cock, the scene had it well on the way and her skillful strokes quickly pushed it to full anger.

"Lipstick contest," Diana said as she lowered herself in front of Rafe, "we'll warm up on this one. Unless you need to start, oh, start tiny..."

She held up a fist and extended her pinky. August growled at that and Diana turned and licked the length of Rafe's prick, he shuddered slightly as her tongue worked the hole and the underside of the head.

"You think you're hot shit, little girl," August's retort, "quit playing at it. You scared to even take that tiny thing in?"

"Uh, hey...," Rafe started, the audience snorted at August's choice of adjective, commeras and pads were arrayed around the ring they'd formed to allow as many as possible front row views, "uh... ohhh."

Diana had buried the entirety of it into her mouth in one rapid suck. He moaned again as her cheeks rippled. She clamped her lips against his pubic flesh and pulled back and grabbed it, turned and stared at August. Her dark blue lipstick that matched the new highlights in her brown hair ringed the very base of his prick.

"Out of the way, amateur," August stepped forward, knelt and elbowed her aside. August's fame had early morphed into rapacious 'Cougar' and MILF roles, with her size and curves she'd dominated even many of her male co-stars. But she didn't intimidate the curvy brunette. The starlet slowly but with obvious ease inserted Rafe's entire prick into her mouth and covered the blue ring at the base with a cherry red one.

Diana snorted as she watched and the pro turned her face just enough to give her and 'see how easy this is' look. Just at that moment a squealed voice sounded from the crowd.

"Rafe! What the hell..."

August released the cock with deliberate pace and turned her head, along with Diana and others. Rafe panted for a moment as a brunette in the asexual logoed clothing from their neighboring conference pushed her way to the front.

"Hey, Kate...," he managed to her shocked look as his prick quivered.

"What's up, girlie," August said, "worried we'll ruin him? Get down here and show you deserve him."

Kate's mouth dropped open but no sound came out.

"What I thought," August's voice had a tone of dismissal and she sucked Rafe's prick fully into her mouth before her head moved rapidly and loud sucking sounds caused an appreciative murmur. Rafe arched his head back and moaned.

"Rafe...," Kate's voice was angry but August snorted as she sucked and Rafe's hands caressed her neck. Suddenly she released his erection and looked up at his face as it bopped up and down and saliva dripped.

"Want me to finish? Or do you want to?" August's tone was dismissive on the latter point and Rafe looked at her and unconsciously nodded. Or at least that seemed to be what Kate saw.

"You asshole," she stepped forward and swung a right fist, a haymaker that no one expected. The thud of the contact on the top of his right cheek was solid. His head snapped back. She turned and walked quickly and as if for Moses the crowd parted for her.

"Kate...," he shook his head and watched her for a heartbeat then took after her, "Kate, wait!"

"That was fun," August said as she looked at Diana, "ok, little girl. Ready for the real contest?"

Rafe went silent.

"Wait... WAIT, what?" It was Danny's exclamation but Gina and a few others echoed it.

"You just ran off? So you got punched, well deserved. What happened with August and Diana?" He looked around the room.

"It's not like she'd have finished him," Vivian said and laughed, "well, not intentionally. Margaret had sent a couple of us girls to hang out at the booth during August's appearance, to help out. Anyway, everyone's eyes were immediately back on Diana and August as they glared at each other and ran their tongues along Jay's cock, although not sure how they found it."

That got a round of laughs.

Diana nudged August aside and slid her mouth over Jay's great flesh and finally closed her lips just past halfway and her cheeks sucked in a couple of times before she released it and smiled. The equally curvy strawberry blonde smirked and replicated the slow swallow until she left her mark just beyond the blue ring.

"Best you can do?" Diana offered her own smirk before she worked her mouth to leave a thin but clear space between her new blue ring and the red one. Jay exhaled slowly and had one hand on each woman's shoulders.

"Lame," August said as she looked into Jay's eyes and pushed herself onto him. She paused at the blue ring but her eyes showed no distress as she pushed beyond it and her cheeks rippled. Her throat worked as her lips pressed around the base of his prick and many in the crowd cheered softly. Her cheeks pulsated as she slowly released him. A smattering of applause as she smiled and flicked the big head.

Diana smirked and shook her head. She repeated the eye lock as her throat pulled her boyfriend deeper and her head moved forward. She reached behind him and pressed against his ass until her nose touched his pubic flesh, his chest rose and fell slowly but deeply. Then she twisted slightly and pushed just further and closed her lips. Her own flesh rippled for a moment before she slowly released him.

August made a show of using her mouth to work Jay's flesh further in and at halfway reached behind him and suddenly pressed and sucked until her face pressed firmly against his body. He moaned loudly and the audience gasped as her throat bulged. August released him quickly and took a slow and deep breath as saliva dripped off of his swinging cock.

"Finish him, little girl," August put her hand on the back of Diana's neck and guided her in, Diana squinted but opened her mouth and sucked him in as she eyed him. Both women held his ass as Diana increased her pace with each passage but avoided more than two-thirds depth and August caressed her neck and upper back and encouraged the crowd into a 'drain him' chant. Finally he opened his mouth wide and Diana slurped as she worked his cum down her throat. He stood still and breathed deeply and Diana's throat finished a couple of quick swallows before she released him.

August grabbed her head and held her and kissed her slowly and deeply, both mouths wide open and eyes closed. The crowd applauded as the two women rose after the long kiss and the shorter woman led them in a quick bow.

"Did Diana really lose," Gina asked as Vivian finished relating the tale, "or did Margaret maybe order her to lose?"

"Hey," Viv said in an affected British accent, "I'm just your 'umble reporter. Take it up with her."

Rachel's wrist bugled.

"Last shift, everyone," she said as everyone rose to return glasses and plates to the bin in the corner, "then the party. At least we know Rafe and Andy have dates. Too bad for us girls being ignored!"

That got hoots as they filed out to head back to the madness of the show floor.

Celebrations

Rachel, Sue and Lisa stood outside of the latter's hotel room and all turned to look down the hall when Diana's door opened. They weren't surprised when their tall pod mate emerged and all smiled when Riku followed her out. Silver and purple highlights had been added to the blue ones that had already been there and they wore identical blue wraps. The contrast from the tall and beautiful girl and her equally attractive new fast friend who stood eye level with her huge tits broadened the watchers' smiles, as was the contrast between Diana's curves and Riku's lithe body.

But the petite girl had a figure, her breasts perfectly round with cute small but erect nipples and round areolas that had been slightly rouged to emphasise them. Her ass wasn't flat and her hips offered just a bit of width that flattered her frame.

"She has such sweet little tits," Rachel whispered to two soft agreements, her short wrap in an incredibly deep purple, "and she's got them out!"

"Not all she has out," Sue added as the mismatched pair turned to walk toward the trio, like Sue's dark green wrap and the other two waiters both wraps of the newcomers were bunched under breasts and fell down their sides to expose dark and freshly-trimmed pubic hair. Riku's gait in her heels wasn't quite as smooth as Diana's and her heels were a couple of inches shorter, which meant she seemed to shrink even more. But no one doubted any outsiders would ever guess she wasn't one of them.

"Diana," Lisa said, "where's Jay? He decide to go with August after the contest?"

"That bitch wishes," Diana said and shrugged, "Margeret told me to let the crone win. Give me another day and I'll have Riku kicking that old slut's ass. Nah, Margaret's got him and bunch of the other boys helping with some last minute setup. They kicked the computer folks out of their ballroom since no one's coming to their snoozefest and expanding our space. So let's walk."

The petite young woman smirked and nodded as three sets of eyes bore on her.

"Getting lots of practice," she said in that incongruous California beach girl lilt, "but yeah, not quite there yet. But that party WILL be lame compared to yours."

"Your company doesn't care that you're not going?"

"Only a few of us here," she said as they stopped at the elevators and Sue pushed the 'down' button, "didn't have our own booth and most just left. We have a couple of public projects but our real stuff's still in stealth mode so this was really a spying mission."

The elevator opened as the trio caught eyes and mouthed 'stealth mode?' Each shook their heads but the petite girl hadn't seemed to notice. But then they all smiled at her last comment. Rachel slid her arm around the girl's shoulders and she leaned into the taller woman before she reached and slid her hand along Rachel's ass cheek and kept it there.

"You're a brave girl, Riku," she looked up, "you know we have to walk through the casino? You look hot as hell but, ya know, people..."

She laughed.

"Don't bullshit me, Rachel, look at all of you. No one will even notice me."

"Sure they won't! Anyways, we have a show in a couple months in Chicago, kind of like this one but different companies. Why don't you take a few days off your brainiac work and join us? Margaret already told me you'd be welcome."

The others all whooped and Riku's eyes widened. The doors opened and Rachel nudged the girl out and they released each other and a few men and women waiting for the elevator stared at them but the pack pushed through and kept walking. After a short walk they turned into the mall-like strip, the hallway bustling. Stunned silence followed the quintet as they strode, the clicks of their heels clear in the sudden quiet.