Sex, Toys and Video: A Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Innocent," Rachel snorted, "might be a stretch."

"Literary license...,." Sue said but stopped. Just beyond the fringe of the swirling, sweaty mass she slowed the pair and nudged Rachel to look to their right.

"That's Andy," she said.

"Is, go say hi?" They'd taken a step toward the couple when they realized the couple wasn't just tightly together when they saw that Andy's hips pistoned, his cock burying itself into Rosie's body on each thrust. Her left leg was around his hip and her head was back and her eyes closed, his face out of sight against the dark woman's left shoulder. She opened her eyes and saw them and her face hardened.

Sue nudged Rachel and they smiled softly and turned and set off in their original direction.

"Don't think she wants company," Sue chuckled.

"C'mon, like I said, you could take her," Rachel's voice a lilt.

"Yeah, I could bleed all over her while I throw my face at her fists."

"Andy does freelance web design," Rachel said as they laughed, "he could live in Henderson and do that. But if that's the case, this'll be his last show I'm pretty sure!"

They had full glasses of wine and wandered among tables and couches when a cheer rose up. They looked up then turned to the video screen after a moment.

"Oh. My. God," Sue said.

Danny's head was arched back, a black choker around his neck connected to a leash by a hook at the back. His eyes were closed and his mouth wide. He was bent over a chair with his toga thrown up to reveal the lower third of his back and the masked blonde stood behind him. Her mask covered every part of her face except for her mouth and she was topless, her leather jacket nowhere to be seen and her moderately large tits bounced as she'd obviously just buried the entire strap-on into his nether region. Her gloves were black and reached nearly to her elbows and one held the leash tightly while the other reached under him and squeezed and stroked a cock that was likely at maximum hardness.

"He did say don't send a boy to do a man's job," Rachel said.

"That strap-on's got two vibes, one in the shaft and one that fits against the wearer's clit," Sue said, "top of the line."

The crowd changed and cheered as the video screen switched among multiple angles that showed a circle around them. The couple seemed oblivious, Danny's pleasure and concentration at the intrusion as the woman pumped and her tits bounced. Finally it was obvious he'd screamed as she'd slammed into him even harder and the hand in his crotch moved rapidly. A moment later her face followed his with her own climax and they both sagged, him over the chair and she leaned over his back. She pulled her hand from beneath him and looked at it before she jerked his head with the leash and reached. He turned his head and began to lick the glove.

"Oh," Rachel said, "she's a hard one! Making him clean his own cum."

Seemingly satisfied, his face morphed as she withdrew and she urged him to stand before she had him half turn and they kissed. A last cheer rose before the video screen returned to its montage of group videos.

Rachel's wrist chirped.

"C'mon," she grabbed Sue's arm, "it's GO time!"

She adjusted her direction a couple of times as she pushed past bodies and Sue tried to keep up. Finally, she saw Ivy who waved and they quickened their pace.

"Who's the boy?" Sue asked as they neared their friend, she stood to a handsome black man about six feet tall, maybe thirty and with close-cropped hair, in leather pants and a sleeveless tee.

"Her husband," Rachel said. Sue's mouth gaped, "his flight got delayed or she'd have introduced him last night. Surprise!"

Sue laughed, then she and Rachel hugged Ivy.

"This is Eric," she told them and each woman hugged him, "sorry for the surprise."

"Late flight," Sue sniffed, Ivy smiled.

"We'll talk later, it's happening!" She pointed at a crowd, Rachel smiled, she saw Jay's head above the crowd.

"C'mon," she said, "got work to do."

The crowd was reluctant to part but when recognition dawned that she and Sue had been on the highlight reel, they were able to squeeze past.

Jay, Diana and Riku had commandeered a couch and stood side-on to Rachel and her trailing trio. He'd removed his toga and was fully erect and stood in front of the tiny girl as she worked half of his massive erection into her mouth while Diana caressed both of them and urged her on. Both women's wraps were piled at the near end of the couch but they still had their heels on.

"Ivy," her friend looked at Rachel, "stay here. I'm going behind the couch. Sue, far side. Got your cameras?"
Both women smiled and nodded.

"Good. If that little girl doesn't come with us to Chicago I'll scream! Let's go."

She and Sue worked their ways past the crowd, again, they were given passage as recognition dawned. Rachel found her spot and Sue pushed on, her red hair allowed her even easier movement.

Diana caught Rachel's eye and the standing woman winked, Diana smirked as she urged Riku to another incredible effort. After a moment of sucking she backed off and Diana motioned to her. She turned and smiled at Rachel, beckoned her forward then to bend over and the crowd murmured when they kissed with mouths obviously open while others goggled as Diana swallowed Jay almost completely.

"Got your camera?" Rachel's face betrayed surprise but she recovered and nodded, held her palm up, her half-finished wine in her other hand.

"Make sure you get this," Riku said before she nudged Rachel back. She pulled her legs up and flipped to lay on her back, her thighs vertical and against the back of the couch and she laid her head over the front as Jay knelt in front of her. The tiny cameras offered a button to fire an aiming laser since there was no screen. She set it between Riku's cute little tits and tried to hold it steady.

She reached and found Jay's hips and Diana guided his cock to her ready and willing mouth. He shuffled and adjusted and her lips and cheeks worked him in and her hands encouraged him. With two-thirds swallowed she pushed back and he retreated, once out she licked the head and took a couple of deep, slow breaths. Diana's right hand reached between her legs and Riku spread them wider while the tall woman's left hand guided the cock again to the waiting mouth.

Her lips pulled his cock in and her hands urged him forward. Diana's fingers worked her clit and pushed into the petite woman's pussy. The crowd went silent as she worked past the previous mark, stopped him as her throat worked and she shifted slightly.

Then in a slow but smooth move she sucked his entire prick into her throat, his balls hit her nose and only a fraction of the base showed. Her lips and cheeks and throat worked for a few moments before she pushed him but with the head still hidden she pulled him back.

His entire cock again disappeared. Rachel heard something like a mass gasp and turned quickly but kept the camera steady. It was her feed on the big screen, she'd enabled streaming assuming Margaret was somewhere watching. The big picture shifted before she readjusted.

Each time Riku pushed out Jay's shaft the next suck was a fraction quicker until he had a deliberate but impressive pace as he pumped into and out of her mouth, her throat bulged visibly with each passage. Drool leaked out of the sides of her mouth and his prick moved and ran down her cheeks, Diana wiped at the streams as her fingers worked at the girl's crotch.

Rachel shook her head. She was impressed as she recorded the girl's blow job and hoped that this sweet little thing would indeed join them for the next show in Chicago. It would be autumn and the weather cooler and Margaret had hinted at some plans at clothing even more interesting than this time. Rachel liked the money, especially this trip where she'd gross triple the base fee with all of the bonuses, but more she enjoyed everything else.

Including the opportunity to fuck as many hot boys as she wanted without having to worry about them wanting to stick around. Something her mother frowned on but well, that was her problem. Her attention focused back on Riku as the girl shivered, it was clear Diana's fingers were having their effect but she widened the focus and Jay's chest grew and shrank. Riku urged him to speed his pumps. Her back arched and her ass popped up and her throat tightened on his prick as he pushed home. He let out a clear 'aaahhh' as her throat pulsed and he delivered a load of cum. She held him until his chest slowed and her abs loosened.

He withdrew slowly and a few globs of white cum followed his cock out of her mouth. Diana hurriedly licked and kissed at Riku's face before their lips met and they kissed slowly. Applause sounded. The tall woman helped the girl flip and they both stood and she held Riku's right arm in the air for a moment. Once it had quieted two people stepped forward with full mugs of beer and Jay and Riku took one each. They tapped the mugs and Jay barely drained his ahead of the petite girl, both did it one solid swig. A few more gasps.

Rachel had attended university and had partied plenty but this twig of a girl hadn't simply sat in front of a terminal and she'd finished three times as many degrees. She might be dangerous to actually have around, Rachel thought, who knows how much bail it might cost Margaret!

"That was just the warm up," Diana's voice projected, she was a natural mezzo and could actually sing and ranged more toward contralto when she did, so she pitched her voice to its lower range so it would carry, "don't go anywhere."

At that she grabbed Jay and they held each other tightly and kissed hard. Riku looked around and motioned to someone, Vivian walked forward and stripped off her wrap and wrapped her arms around her summoner and they kissed alongside the tall couple. Rachel saw both still had their butt plugs. Riku separated and sat on the couch and Diana quickly turned and pushed Jay to sit alongside her. She and Vivian dropped to their knees and Diana kissed and licked Jay's somewhat relaxed prick while Viv buried herself in Riku's crotch. Three hands helped Diana's mouth. Jay leaned sideways and down so he could kiss the petite girl.

Rachel shifted slightly to get the full quartet into frame, glanced back and saw the big screen with a collage of views. The crowds, near and distant, made sounds of anticipation. She was pretty sure she knew what was coming, and wondered what the crowd expected.

Diana looked happy as she kissed along her boyfriend's revitalised flesh, she glanced sideways as Riku grabbed Vivian's head and her whole body spasmed. She pulled Viv's face to hers and they kissed again. Diana looked up and caught Rachel's eyes and signalled her to come to the front of the couch, she did so. Diana and Viv stood and pulled Riku up and turned her, she leaned over and kissed Jay and Diana made a show of pulling the butt plug slowly out of the petite woman. She held it up to a surprised cheer as Viv retrieved a bottle of lube buried under the wraps and slopped it thickly on Jay's erection. Then she turned and used her fingers to coat Riku's rear opening.

The tall brunette palmed the plug as she and Viv helped Riku straddle Jay's legs, he grabbed her under the arms and positioned her over his prick. Diana fine tuned his aim then sidled so could squat and get a clear angle of the girl's open crotch and her huge grin. Her dark pubic hair had been shorn to a crew cut length so her slit and her asshole were clearly visible.

Oh, hell, Rachel thought, they're going to do this! Viv held the huge rod at Riku's anal opening and head entered her as Jay held her and pushed her down. Her face moved through various expressions as he entered her. He lifted her before he pushed her down again, getting half of his prick in before she tapped him and he stopped. He lifted her again until only the head was in and Viv reached under and added more lube.

Riku braced herself against Jay's arms and pushed herself down, she took deep and slow breaths as she pushed him further into her rectal passage. Ones and twos started before the crowd picked up an 'all the way' chant. Rachel stared, wide-eyed, the DJ put on a walking bass line of descending chords. Riku stopped at three quarters and Rachel picked up the look of frustration. Rachel knew that was about Todd's cock and she'd said she'd taken him last night. But was Jay too much? After all, even Diana had just about been at her limit when Jay'd assfucked her with his full length at the Starshine the first night.

But the petite lunatic closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she pushed again. Rachel glanced and saw even Diana had a surprised expression as Riku pushed further. She finally stopped with a couple of finger widths left and she opened her eyes and shook her head. Then Jay pulled her up to leave the head in before she pushed down again, smoothly taking everything but the couple of finger widths again.

'Oohs' and 'aahs' came from the crowd. Riku pumped three more times before she rose and his cock popped free. She pushed around and kissed Jay then jumped to his side on her hands and knees, her ass high.

"Fuck my ass, big boy, don't leave it empty!"

Rachel rose and caught Diana's shocked face that morphed to a smile, Jay's shrug as he stood and threw one of the sofa cushions onto the floor and knelt behind his target. She kept her camera more or less on the scene as she walked around the back of the couch again. Jay looked at Vivian, she slathered more lube on his cock and he moved it into place and without much ceremony pushed half of it back into Riku's ass.

She arched her head and moaned.

The DJ somehow, from somewhere, found the Finale of the William Tell Overture, Rachel's face wasn't the only one that popped up as the trumpets blared. Jay pulled back then deliberately pushed himself in, reached again the nine-tenths and some depth they'd managed a few moments earlier. Rachel caught Diana's shrug, she reached into the corner of the couch and pulled out a vibrator and knelt and reached under the girl.

Riku screamed as the humming plastic found a clit that had already been well abused. Jay moved with a deliberate if not rapid pace, the girl's body rippled up and down as he pumped and Diana worked her cunt with the toy and her small nipples with her other hand. She whispered something Rachel couldn't hear.

"He better not stop!" The petite woman's response, Diana smiled, looked at Jay and he sped up by a fraction. She screamed and moaned each time her body was practically torn in two and Rachel heard Diana flick the vibrator's switch from 'fast' to 'ri-fucking-diculous speed.'

Viv watched for a while then shook her head and put her ass on the far arm of the couch, one foot between Jay's calves and the other on the floor to open her legs wide and she rubbed herself hard and fast.

Suddenly Riku jumped and she let out a scream. "FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" It was followed by a series of loud and incoherent combination moans and screams and Diana kept the vibrator on her but after two more pumps Jay pulled his cock from her ass in one quick stroke, Viv jumped from masturbating and wrapped her arms around Jay's body and stroked his cock with both hands. Diana forced four, five then finally a sixth further orgasm from Riku's tiny body, each accompanied by another series of moaned screams and the asshole DJ found the cannonade from the 1812 Overture. Diana took Riku's weight as the girl's body went totally flaccid and pulled her hands from beneath her as she laid flat just as Viv pumped a stream of cum from Jay's huge cock that sprayed across the prone young woman's ass and lower back. Viv kept at it with diminishing returns for a few more pumps.

Rachel stepped quickly around to the front with her camera and Riku's heavily lidded eyes and triumphant smile was displayed on the big screen. She was soaked with sweat and her breathing was fast and ragged. A round of cheers and whoops filled the huge hall. Riku motioned with her finger and Rachel bent and kissed her, slowly and with their mouths open as their tongues touched softly.

"I can't wait for Chicago," the girl said softly, then she closed her eyes and her body sagged even more.

Rachel flicked her camera off and stood and Diana hugged her, she bent and kissed Jay and then Vivian. Diana stood and tossed Jay his toga, he slipped it on and adjusted it as Diana quickly pulled her wrap on, again leaving her tits and pussy exposed. Jay rolled Riku and lifted her into his arms and Diana covered her with the wrap but didn't bother dressing her. She wrapped her arms around Jay's neck and snuggled her head against his shoulder, her eyes fluttered and closed again.

"We'll take her back," Diana said, "she can stay with me."

Rachel nodded. The crowd parted to allow the trio their path to the exit. The DJ returned to his range of dance and rock tracks.

Margaret's voice came through Rachel's earbud and she pointed to it in the universal signal and Sue and Ivy nodded at her as they gathered with the latter's handsome husband.

"You won't believe the streaming numbers, That all just went out live! Rachel, your pod's in line for another bonus! Can't forget Danny! And Rafe. Some cougar found him and his geek girl and the two ladies got into a punch-up," Rachel's mind ran back to their first walk, that attractive woman with the real grey highlights, smiled, "now he's got two black eyes. Didn't get that on the big screen, but streamed it. Ya'll can watch it later. Go have fun, we'll get together for lunch tomorrow, I'm planning on sleeping in! Can't wait for Chicago!!!"

The connection dropped and Rachel exhaled with a happy thought. Yeah, she'd sleep in too. Maybe. Maybe she'd just stay awake, there were plenty more boys. She whooped and grabbed Sue and Ivy in a hug.

Yup, plenty more boys.