All Comments on 'Sexcretary'

by SleepytimeChloe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good start

a good start, waiting for the next chapter

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 5 years ago
Excellent opening

I thought the gradual MC very nicely done though the latter part of the story did not work so well for me. A little too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun

Slightly sad nothing happened with the name Madison Keene ---> Mad Keen but pretty good induction. I like stories that end with happy subs so thumbs up from me =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Good start but progressed too quickly. I like stories where it molds the mind slowly. Interview and testing lowers offense at seeing/hearing general sexual things and ingrains the idea of how much she loves the job and would hate to lose it. First week training increases obedience, but the mild touching bothers her. Second week lowers inhibition on mild touching but direct groping and mild sexual comments directed at her are upsetting. Following week lowers issues with direct groping but sexual requests and suggestions still bother her. Following week increases tolerance of sexual requests so she no longer gets upset, even if she declines. Next week reinforces obedience and making people happy, and she reluctantly accepts first request to flash a coworker. Etc etc..

The idea is to constantly be pushing her envelope while slowly peeling back her inhibitions and reluctance. Eventually resulting in a willing sex slave. But after months of embarrassed threshold pushing. Not after an hour on a computer.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Great job. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not long enough

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Now how do I get a job there? Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleepytimeChloe@SleepytimeChloe
Hi! My name is Chloe, and I've been a big fan of hypnosis and mind control stories for a long time, and in the last year I've started writing them myself! Sometimes it's just erotic fiction, but mostly it's erotic hypnosis, and other mind-control type things. Male victims, fem...