All Comments on 'Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 03'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again, I think your essay is really good and eye opening.

Some chucks are bisex, because even if they like to have their wife satisfied, they get gratification of being with the other man, the bull. When a man develops romantic feelings toward another man, is by definition homosexual. He still loves his wife (or GF, or XYZ), and he develops love toward his wife lover, making him bisexual.

Sharing your S.O. Is difficult because implies trust, and is scary when you love someone to loose it. Opening a marriage, becoming a cuckold or a stag, having a hotwife, swinging, requires a very deep connection, trust and strong communication. Not many marriages are so strong to hold jealousy. It is very uncommon that the wife is open for the husband to be with other women. Very few have that fantasy. You say that there are men made for sex and other that are providers. Are you implying that the sexual men won’t get married because they get to satisfy all the other men’s wifes needs? It’s a complicated dinamic…

In any case, keep writing, I love your essay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They're pathetic is what they are. What gutter trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...