Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, to be honest, seeing another man with your wife is a heterosexual man's ultimate fantasy. I think to call a man that likes his wife to be with other men gay or wimpy is totally wrong. It is the action of a very heterosexual man to want to watch porn, especially if he knows the people in the porn."

I had the opportunity to speak with this man's (the man quoted above) wife and hear her side of the story.

"I have to admit having a husband tell you he wants you to have sex with other men is kind of shocking. I mean it is not something you expect your husband to say or ask you to do. My husband is a very sexual man. I mean, I like sex, but oftentimes my husband used to seem not there when we had sex. He always seemed to be thinking of something else. When I asked him one day why he didn't seem to be with me when we had sex he told me what he had fantasized about.

When he told me that he fantasized about me with other guys while we were having sex, I had a lot to think about. I liked sex, but I did feel I wanted to have sex with a man that was with me when we had sex. When he told me he really wanted me to have sex with other guys I talked with other women friends of mine and they all had mixed feelings. The ones that said I should do it had thought about it, too, but had never been brave enough to do it.

I went on to the Internet and went to chat rooms that focused on this type of lifestyle and found many women did this for their husbands. Many women told me they kind of lost their husbands as sexual partners, but that it made the husband more attentive and loving. After a few months of thinking about it and talking with men and women in chat rooms about sleeping with men other than my husband, I decided to give it a try.

I told my husband that I was willing to try other men, but we had to take this slow. We went out to an adult swinger motel. Women there seemed to be happy to be there, and I talked with quite a few. Many of them were there to be with other men. The first other guy I was ever with was great as a person and a lover. My husband witnessed the whole thing. I started enjoying the feeling that the other men were actually with me when we had sex. Well, the rest is history.

My husband and I don't have sex often, but I have sex when I want to, and when my husband wants me to, which is often the same thing. I guess I like having my husband in other ways other than sexually. Since I have started being with other men my husband has changed. And he is more there when we do other things beyond sex. He might be cuckolded, but it was his choice and we are both happy with our arrangement.

My husband had told me you had thought many cucks are considered gay or something. (She was talking about a conversation we'd had earlier.) I disagree. My husband is a cuck and he is nowhere near gay or a wimp. He is a loving husband with a few things he likes that might be considered by some as perverse. As for me, perversity is in the eye of the beholder and homosexuality is another matter altogether."

Cuckold men are accused of many things and are sometimes called gay. Is cuckolding homosexual or heterosexual? And what is a strictly heterosexual act?

Continued in Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 04


12