Shangri-La Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... Is that all you want me to admit?? MMMMM... Betraying my darling husband? MMMMM... I d-do suppose he'd never forgive me... FUCK!! If he ever knew I'd slept with another man!" The gorgeous wife of Sima Yi groaned out, as if she was trying to convince herself now that her current state of pleasure wasn't worth fighting against any more. Her back arching off the sheets that were getting stained from the sweat rolling off her curves. Her chest delightfully bouncing away as her body jolted back with every fresh, hard thrust she took from the perverted Prime Minister between her legs. "MMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMMM!! D-Damn it! I-I won't! MMMMM!! I can't give in!!" She whined, trying to resist even as she gasped out when his dick filled her tightness up to the hilt. Making her tunnel stretch out so that there's no possibly way she'd feel even a moment of pleasure from her the far smaller and slimmer dick of her beloved husband inside of her. If she'd even be able to feel anything other than this big side within her after this encounter.

"AHHHHHH... I do love it when they try to act... MMMM!! Like they aren't desperate, sex-craving whores!" Zhou taunted with a sleazy grin. Reaching down as he shifted position to lean over her, making her groan when she felt his bulging, greasy stomach pressing against her far more desirable, toned midsection. Grasping both of her huge mounds with his hands to deeply squeeze as the jiggling flesh escaped around his fingers. Soon capturing a nipple between his lips as he loudly, shamelessly slurped on her like he was trying to suckle milk out of the MILF's chest. Setting happily for making her moan out louder as he targetted weak spots with his licking and sucking. All as he impressively multitasked with his hips still briskly working back and forth to fill up her snatch with his commanding dick.

"MMMMMMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOOH!! MMMMMMM..." She groaned out, further giving in as the hands of the officer of Jin went onto the back of the head of the perverted Warlord having his increasingly wicked way with the formerly cold and calculated beauty. Gasping out as she felt his tongue flicking at the nipple of the tit he was working on, let along the shivers going up her from his haggard, bushy beard rubbing into her sensitive flesh. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH MMMMM YESSSSSSSS..." There was no denying now that she was deep in a world of cheating sin here taking the cock of a man she isn't married to. Not even caring that the sweat from his hideous body was falling down onto her far more desirable, hourglass-like body. Just groaning out with closed eyes as she pushed her chest up against his face so he could switch between slurping on one nipple then the next. All as he ploughed in and out with sharp, balls deep strokes to prove all the rumours she'd heard about him were far worse (or better, considering how loud her moans are right now) than she could have imagined.

Zhou lifted off of her tits with a cruel grin, seeing her sweat-soaked state as he made her groan again when he pulled out of her. But just to swap positions once again as he rolled her over on to her front before pulling her back so her rounded backside was against his crotch. Her body still on the bed but her legs off the edge, spread apart with feet on the floor. Allowing him to just get right to work before she could even beg for more. The result instant as her brunette haired head tilted back in delight when he rammed in to the hilt into her slot to make them both moan out loudly. The rest of her curvy frame slumped on the stained sheets as she was so drunk with pleasure she could barely think. Just moaning pouring out of her open mouth along with a shameful trail of drool as the outcome of this wager was all but confirmed.

"MMMMM... Enough of this pointless foreplay, my Lady... MMMM!! Now it's time for you to admit it! Admit I'm better than your... MMMMM!! Worthless, weak, pathetic husband! Admit it!!" The demands came loudly from Dong as he groaned out. Slamming home into his soon to be sexual property as he filled that still needy, wet tunnel of her full with his fat man-meat again and again. Using her more like a cheap Brothel whore than the once intimidating wife and mother she was at the start of this day. "Then become my wife, you wicked whore you! MMMMM!! Cum and admit your defeat! Become my wife, you damned cheating wench!! MMMMM!!" He continued to insult the woman he was driving rapidly in and out of. Making her body rock forward onto his bed from the relentless way he was hammering into the MILF from behind as her legs dangled almost limply off the edge of the bed. Toes curling with pleasure as the pressure built inside of her already well used body.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSSSS!! MMMMM!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! AHHHHH!! YOU'RE B-BETTER THAN THAT... UHHHHHH!! WORTHLESS... MMMMMM!! W-WEAK HUSBAND OF MINE!! AHHHHHH!!" She screamed out between sinful moans as the sweat dripped down her face and made loose hair stick across her facial features. Staring blankly ahead like she was in a trance from the pleasure. Tits squashed into the bed she was being fucked over and offering no resistance to him, physical let alone mental as she insulted the beloved husband she's supposed to be happily married to. "MMMMMMM... I NEED YOU, MY LORD! PLEASE!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! L-LET ME CUM... AHHHHH!! L-LIKE A FILTHY WHORE... MMMMMM!! ALL OVER YOUR MASSIVE, B-BIG COCK!! PLEASE!!" She begged pathetically, further confirming her now broken state of mind as she couldn't even keep her head raised up. Drooling with delight onto the sheets as she grunted and jolted. Arms sprawled out to the side in further defeat while she was hammered over and over by her new wicked husband and Master.

Her confessions just made that cruel, sex-obsessed Warlord laugh out loud in twisted approval. Gripping her slim waist as he began hauling her back hard against his cock. Ploughing away deeper into her love tunnel as he timed his actions perfectly. Ramming in with his fat, long prick as he yanked her body into the motion. Making her thick backside ripple wildly to his smirking approval as he stared down. His bulging stomach covering up being able to see his shaft being buried into her every time he pumped in but the sensation of her dripping wet and impressively tight for a mother of two pussy more than making up for not seeing the action itself.

"C-CUMMING... CUMMING!! G-GONNA... FINALLY... F-FINALLY!! FUCKING!! CUUUUUUUMMM AHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOH!!" Zhang's eyes rolled back up into her head. Tongue hanging out of her lewdly smiling mouth for full blown ahegao to complete her fall from power and importance into a life of sinful servitude. Juices gushing out across that pistoning cock as she lost more than just the bet with the most powerful orgasm of her life yet. Clearly a high she never would have gotten if she'd stayed faithfully loyal to her lacking husband. Leaving her soaked in sweat and now her fluids joining the mess all over the expensive but now ruined bedsheets. Her body shivering in delight even as he's still hauled back and forth onto his pumping dick. Not to let her ride out all of her orgasm of course. He just wanted to enjoy all the pleasure he could from his newest whore -- not that there was any outcome in his arrogant mind that she'd lose and be his before she'd even laid eyes on his shaft.

"MMMMM... All too easy..." Zhou claimed even with his body looking even more disgusting than usual with him being bathed in his own sweat. "As if there was any doubt... You barely put up a fight, Lady Chunhua!" He claimed, despite the look of him telling a different story.

"Mmmmmmm... Y-Yes, my Lord..." Zhang was barely able to think, let alone listen as she purred in the afterglow of the best sex of her life. Offering no resistance once again as she was rolled across onto her back. "W-Whatever you say... Is m-my command..."

"Ha! An excellent response, my new wonderful wife!" Dong mocked her as he moved up onto the bed. Climbing over her chest and making her groan from his bulk resting against her. "I knew you were far better suited serving me than that worthless Jin scum..."

All his newest whore could do was lay back and take it as she felt his hands taking a hold of her large, rounded mounds from the sides. Sandwiching his thick cock between her tits to make him moan instantly even before a single pump. Grinding her breasts against and around his prick before he started to go to work. Working his shaft in and out of her mountains to leave the deep cleavage he'd created stained as he rubbed her own pussy juices off of his shaft onto her ample flesh. Moaning as he stiffly pumped his already starting to pulse shaft in and of her superb MILF titties. Grunting out like the sex-craving beast he truly is with each motion into her as he further used the beauty he'd lured into an unwinnable bet to betray her family, husband and Dynasty. Reaping those rewards in the form of a steamy titfuck that left him grinning and moaning.

"Mmmmmm... So cruel... So wicked, my Lord..." Zhang stared down, licking her lips in her new broken, lust-drunk mindset. Watching the fat head of his throbbing prick pop up from between her large, juicy tits as they jiggled away even within the commanding grip of the Warlord mounting her. His thrusts making her orbs bounce from the rough way he's using her as she groans out. A mix of pleasure just from feeling the dick she's addicted to against her sensitive boobs, while feeling discomfort from not just how roughly he was fucking her rack but having his obese frame pressing down into her tired, sweat-coated body. That pleasure overriding the pain easily as she gazed with lust for his length even after cumming nice and hard just a couple minutes ago.

With how fiercely he'd been slamming into her snatch to ensure victory in that sinful battle, it was no surprise that fucking her large, motherhood enhanced breasts soon raced the perverted Prime Minister right towards a sexual peak of his own. Not bothering to warn the beauty he was pumping between the tits of as his dick began to unload. Making Zhang groan as thick shots of spunk fired out far onto her gorgeous face and catching into her hair for added shame. Groaning with a wide smile as he kept pumping back and forth, sending more spunk across her neckline and the tops of her tits before eventually smearing the last drops into her cleavage for good measure. Finally pulling out to give a couple of strokes to leave the last drops over the front of her tits for a sinful finish to his 'art' all over her.

"Mmmmmm... Oh yes, you'll be a fine wife like the rest of my harem, my Lady..." Zhou grinned, dismounting her as he wiped sweat of his forehead. "Once this war business is all over with, I expect you back at my palace promptly! Hell, I might just claim you back when I finally do away with those horrible Jin lot myself!" He boasts as he stands up from the bed.

"W-What do you mean my Lord??" Zhang was confused, looking over as she stared at his cock even in his limp state. "Don't you want to tame your filthy, naughty new wife some more?" She offered in whorish fashion, licking her lips.

"Oh, I would my Lady... But if I'm ever going to become the Emperor of the land then I need more than just wives... I need influence..." He said with a wicked smirk. "That's why I need you to return to your husband with the deal that's been agreed upon, and stay by his side... And as you do? You'll send me all the details of every operation and campaign that he, your sons, and the whole Jin Dynasty carry out."

"A double agent..." Now it was Chunhua's turn to smile with cruelty. "Right at my husband's side... He'd never suspect a thing! What a terrible wife I'll be... To him at least..." She added with a sadistic laugh as she slowly sat up in her tired state. Making his spunk drip from her face onto her big heaving tits. "Very well, my Lord... I shall do as you demand and return to my... Lesser husband... Until you summon otherwise."

"Good! And be sure to build up a personal little army too as well for good measure... A capital thrown into chaos from an enemy within will work wonders..." Dong stated with a snigger. "Well then! Get cleaned up and be off with you! We can't keep your worthless husband waiting for too long now, can we? And I shall be seeing you soon enough my Lady... No doubt moments before I capture the North for myself along with the rest of these sorry Three Kingdoms so I can finally have my land of wine, women and song! The perfect Shangri-La... And all for me!" He boasted as he let out a long, hearty, evil laugh that only a sex-drunk, power-mad Warlord could produce. But now with an agent deep in the ranks of Jin? His plans looked more and more like coming to reality with each new wife he claimed...

* * *

While I'm not currently taking requests or suggestions for chapters/stories to write, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Or through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12