All Comments on 'Sharing Pt. 03'

by BrokenUnicorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A story by an idiot

Who writes three chapters of the most unreadable goo ever posted here. Go, the fuck, away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No,

This didn't fix it. It flushed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A nice tale of a wife’s submission

Thanks for the story. I would love my husband to treat me like this. It’s not his nature unfortunately.

I haven’t been on here in a few months but I see that the pathetic troll is still around posting negative post after post. I think his friends need to hold an intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply horrible writing

Regardless of the subject matter, this was badly written. Bad POV. Bad dialogue. If you want to write BDSM, post it there. Either get editorial help or never post again.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All should be bare

I would have enjoyed it more if the lover had also been bare.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Credit

Have to give you credit, you continue to swim against the tide of negative comments ,holding to your own course. You're not taking any constructive advice, nor are you making any positive changes. A *2 for persistance, as there is nothing else here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Or the author wrote the entire thing and submitted all three parts at the same time, but they weren’t approved at the same time.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmm

I was holding out hope that this guy would finally grow a pair and take back his marriage, but that ship sailed. Writing is food enough to stand alone against this horrid story so a 2** for trying.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
The series

We are now up to Pt.03 and I assume that the whole serial has been written and possibly submitted for daily posting.

So even if BrokenUnicorn had taken commenters' advice about second person narration, there's not much that could be done about it, so continuing comments and complaints are not going to change anything.

A little more encouragement from the LW commentariat wouldn't go astray occasionally. Apart from Pt.01, I haven't read any others all the way through because of my dislike for second person narration, but from skimming the other parts it appears to me that BU is a very competent author and subsequent stories could hold some promise.

Lue

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

Truly enjoyed this story..wanted it to continue on

HisPrincess1423HisPrincess1423over 3 years ago
I loved this so much

This was truly a great story. There was a great deal of love between the couple, and the story was very steamy as well. I’m not sure why people aren’t enjoying this, but I sure did. Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenUnicorn@BrokenUnicorn
23 Followers
Superhero fan and aspiring author. A lot of my writing deals with domination and control, but I wouldn't describe most of it as being far into the BDSM range of things. I like romance and passion, and even when it seems nonconsensual, I prefer it to be play-acting.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sharing Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sharing Series Info