She Caught My Eye

Story Info
Wild threesome with a woman I met in a car park.
31k words
4.7
23k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers

She caught my eye when I first saw her in the car park. Our agency had been relocated, right next to a multi-story car park. It was basically a three-minute walk to work which would be especially handy during the monsoon season. I stood behind her at the car park ticket machine and admired the way she filled out her jeans. They were dark blue, and she was wearing a white sleeveless top, through which I could see her white bra. She appeared to have curves just where I like them. Her hair was brown, and she wore it in a ponytail. She was quite tall, about 5' 8". I'm almost 6'2". She collected her ticket and turned away as I stepped up to the machine. I couldn't help noticing she had nice sized breasts and wore glasses. While not a head turning beautiful, she was far from plain, and I immediately found her attractive. There was something about her. Maybe it was the glasses, although I had never really been attracted to women in glasses. I glanced over my shoulder as she walked down to her car which was parked a couple away from my own. She had a nice leisurely gait. I heard her open and close her door to place the ticket on her dashboard and then walking away.

She seemed to arrive at roughly the same time I did each day, but there was one or two days a week I would be leaving the car park and I would see her drive in. Depending upon traffic, it would sometimes be the other way around. I would regularly find myself at that ticket machine (we basically parked in the same spot each morning despite them not being reserved), sometimes in front of her but more often behind. I didn't mind, the view was a great way to start the day.

She wore the same type of clothes each day, normally jeans (sometimes replaced by black pants) and a top which was either sleeveless or short sleeved (our climate is pretty warm all year round). I would occasionally catch a glimpse of her bra when she was wearing a sleeveless number and reached out to the machine. She wore mainly white and black, but occasionally I'd catch a flash of pink, red or blue. I noticed she generally wore flat shoes but on occasions what looked like steel capped boots, which seemed a bit odd.

Each time we would just pass and glance at each other. It became my favourite time of the day and I realised how disappointed I felt if I missed her. We still had not exchanged a word at this time, but I found myself increasingly attracted to her.

I wanted to say something, but a few things were holding me back. One, I'm shy around new people and will rarely go up to someone I don't know and start a conversation. Two, I don't consider myself good looking and have never been one to make the first move because of it. And three, I was turning 50 later in the year and this vision of beauty had to be no older than about 35. All solid reasons for why I shouldn't try and engage her. Plus, I was in a long-term relationship, and, from the two car seats, I guessed she had at least two kids and which probably meant she had a partner (I had noticed she didn't have a ring on her finger). None of this however stopped her from becoming the subject of masturbatory fantasies at various times.

Over the next few weeks, I continued to admire her, noticing when she wore a different top and one day, she showed up with a new hairdo. She had put some blonde streaks through her hair and had it cut a little bit shorter. I thought of telling her that I loved her new hairdo but realised this would have been a bit of a weird opener! I still couldn't muster up the courage to speak to her and she seemed resolved to just glancing my way and smiling as we passed.

Then one day, everything changed. After collecting her ticket, and as we both glanced at each other, she gave me a very friendly:

'Morning!' I paused.

'Hey,' I replied, before awkwardly smiling and turning my attention to the ticket machine. She continued walking but, from the sound of her steps, which I knew off by heart now, more slowly than normal.

'Was she waiting for me to say more? Perhaps turn around?' I thought to myself. I froze and by the time I had regathered my wits, I heard her car door open and close and then she was off. I cursed myself for being a coward. Here was a woman who I had been admiring and thinking of for ages, who I had longed to talk to and get to know, and when she gave me an opening, I could only muster a pathetic response. I was crestfallen for the rest of the day but, by the end of it, I had promised myself that the next time I saw her I would say something.

****

I didn't have to wait long. A couple of days later, we were back at the machine. Her paying for her ticket and me admiring her ass in her jeans. She had the same white top on that she was wearing the very first time I saw her and thought that this was a good omen. Once again, she made the first move.

'Morning!' This time I was ready. I didn't move to the machine but stood there and she also paused. A good sign.

'Hey, how you doin?' Not exactly the most original of responses, but I was just glad I got it all out without stammering or mispronouncing it.

'I'm good,' she replied. 'And you?'

'Good thanks. You in the public service?' I asked.

'Yeah. You?'

'Yeah. I thought you may have. Not many private sector workers in town get in at 7am.' I held out my hand. 'Mike.' She shook it.

'Shauna,' she replied.

'Nice to meet you Shauna,' I said smiling and she smiled back. She really was beautiful. Standing, looking at her, I could now see her beauty clearly. Behind the glasses, her eyes were brown in colour, and she had a nice shaped nose. Her lips looked perfect. Not too thin and not puffed up in the way that many younger ladies like to have them. Her smile was slightly lopsided. She took my breath away.

'You too. Last day of the week. Thank God for that!'

'You're not wrong there,' I replied. We both stood there momentarily, just looking at each other. 'Well, I guess I better get a ticket before I forget!'

'Yeah, they are pretty sharp in picking up those without them!'

'True,' I said as I started feeding the machine. There was an awkward silence.

'Well,' said Shauna, 'I better let you get on with it. See you later.'

'Yep, you too Shauna. Have a nice weekend!' I threw in as she walked away. She paused, turned and smiled at me. I felt my knees go weak.

'Thank you! You have a good one too!' and she turned and walked to her car. I watched her walk away, and not for the first time wondered if she wore matching white panties with her white bra. The thought of her standing in front of me in her bra and panties, in a pair of high heels leaped unbidden into my head. I spent the rest of the day in a bit of a spin and was looking forward to later that night when I could use that thought and image to wank myself furiously.

****

I normally leave work around 3.30pm and always see Shauna's car still in its spot and later found out that, even though she starts early, she finishes at the normal time to build up flex time, so I had never seen her when I left. Imagine my surprise when I bumped into her heading to her car.

'Hey Shauna!' I said, 'an early minute?' She smiled.

'Yeah,' she replied, 'I have had enough of today, so I decided to leave a bit early and have a beer.'

'Sounds like a good plan,' I responded. 'Got much planned for the weekend?'

'Nah, just the usual chores -- washing, ironing, you know.'

'Yeah, I know. I'm lucky. My partner takes care of all that,' I responded with a laugh. 'I generally take care of the outside and she does the inside.'

'Lucky you!' she replied. 'My partner works long hours, so I do both!'

'That sucks!' I replied with a smile. Her top had shifted, and I could see the strap of her bra. It was nothing fancy, but it was such a sexy sight. I pictured myself reaching out and slipping it off her tanned shoulder and felt myself getting hard. I looked away embarrassed, not knowing if she saw me. When I looked back at her she was smiling, and I realised that she must have noticed. I coughed.

'Anyhoo, I better let you get going and grab that beer, Shauna. Have a good night and weekend!' I said as I turned to walk away.

'You too!' she responded with a cheeky grin. 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do!' I immediately turned a dark shade of red, grinned stupidly and walked off. I swear I heard her chuckle to herself.

Friday nights I always sit up late after my partner goes to bed and look at porn and gaming. I have been gaming for years and find it a good way to unwind from the week. The porn also helps, but I didn't need it tonight as all my thoughts were of Shauna, her white bra and, in my mind, a matching pair of white panties as I jerked my six-inch cock. I came hard, my cum spurting up and shooting all over my chest as I fantasised of undressing her and running my hands and tongue all over her body. I slept very well that night!

****

Over the next few weeks, whenever I bumped into Shauna, normally once or twice a week, we made small talk as we walked from the car park. Her work was further up the road from me, and I also found out that she stopped and had a coffee at one of the pubs that opened early before getting into the office.

I found out that we had a common interest in cars, and she was especially impressed with an early model Mercedes Benz I owned and drove occasionally (it was a bit of a project car). When she found out it was mine (she kind of guessed as it was parked in the same spot I normally park in), she asked to have a look. I naturally said yes. I had just had the seats recovered in a vinyl that looked like leather. I opened the door for her.

'Wow, it really looks like leather, doesn't it?'

'Yeah, it came out better than I thought it would,' I replied.

'Can I have a feel?' she asked. I paused a moment before looking at her and saying:

'Oh, the car? Sure!' She went bright red, and I laughed. Still, she reached in a stroked and squeezed the seat. I couldn't help but picture her hand doing that on a certain part of me.

'I would never pick that it is vinyl from looking at it, but you can tell from the feel of it,' she said, recovering from her embarrassment.

'Sorry about that comment,' I said, 'Couldn't help myself.' She smiled that warm smile at me.

'That's ok. I kinda left myself open for that. It's only fair given how embarrassed you got when I caught you looking at my bra.' I immediately blushed.

'Ah, yeah, ah, I'm...' I stammered, 'sorry about that. Couldn't help it. My bad!' She laughed.

'It's alright. You're a bloke and can't help yourself. I used to work at a place where I was the only woman, so I know what you guys are like.' She smiled and that set me at ease.

'Thanks. I am a bit of a perve but try and do it a bit more subtly than that.'

'All good. I was a bit surprised. It was just a plain white bra.'

'Yeah, I know,' I responded. 'More had to do with the person wearing it.' She stopped and I thought that perhaps I had gone too far. She just smiled and something past between us.

'Anyway,' she said, seemingly recovering herself, 'I wanted to ask you if you could recommend someone to do some paint touch up work? We need to fix up some scratches on my partner's vehicle.'

'Yeah,' I replied, 'I got some work done a couple of months ago and they were pretty good. I will send you an email. What's your last name?'

'How about I send you one? I gave her mine and as my surname is only three letters long, I figured she wouldn't have trouble remembering it.

True to her word, I got an email from Shauna later that morning and I sent her the details of the paint guy I used and went about my day. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Shauna late in the afternoon, wishing me to have a good evening. I responded in kind.

****

Over the next week or so, Shauna and I swapped emails daily, sometimes more than one a day. They were pretty mundane as far as they went but I got a little thrill every time I saw a new one from her. I continued to fantasise about her, and I noticed that she seemed to have changed up the colour of her bras a bit more. The white one was worn at least once a week, but there were in increasing number of other colours.

One morning we were walking and talking and reached my building. We stopped for a few minutes to continue our conversation. Shauna was wearing a black sleeveless top, with dark blue jeans. She looked typically sexy and when she reached up and brushed her hair back, I could see she had a dark red bra on.

'That's a nice colour bra you have on today!' I remarked. She blushed at first but then smiled.

'I can't believe you just said that!' she said somewhat incredulous.

'My bad,' I replied, 'I am often accused of saying what others only think.'

'You're not wrong,' she replied. 'Not sure many people would make that sort of comment!'

'I just thought it was a nice colour, that is all,' I said, trying to feign innocence.

'Sure, you were,' she replied exaggeratedly. 'Not trying to catch a look at my boobs at all, were you?' Now it was my turn to blush.

'Not me,' I responded, shaking my head, 'that would be improper.' She laughed. 'They are nice boobs though!' and I burst out laughing. She turned red again but continued laughing. 'On that note,' I continued, 'I better get going. Have a good day Shauna!'

'You too!' and I watched her walk away and swear she was walking more slowly than normal. I continued watching until she was out of sight and headed upstairs to my office.

**

For the next few months, we continued to walk, talk and email. Whoever arrived first would wait for the other one. I would sometimes join her for coffee where we would talk for almost an hour, leaving with enough time to get to work on time. I would call her when I drove home, and we also became FB friends and would message each other most nights. Nothing physical happened between us but I am certain that, had our circumstances been different, it would have, and I readily admitted to her that if I was single, I would be doing everything to win her heart. She used to just smile and laugh when I said that.

During this time, Shauna started to lose weight, telling me she wanted to get back to what she was before her last pregnancy. I noticed that she lost her nice round boobs first and then it left her nice round ass. She still looked good and, as it occurred over time, the changes were not that noticeable. I found that, while I was still very attracted to her physically, I really enjoyed her company and spending time with her. While I still wanted to sleep with her, I wondered if I could as I really feared losing her friendship.

Invariably, our partners found out. Mine was not happy to say the least, hers wasn't either, but was a little more understanding than mine. This changed things between us for a while and, while we still talked as much, the flirting dropped off. She was still sexy as hell, but I reined it back my compliments and comments on her bras etc, just so I wouldn't lose her friendship.

One morning, she introduced me to her partner over coffee. His name was Peter and worked in the transport industry. He was a couple of years younger than Shauna (she was 36) and was a good-looking bloke, but shorter than me and also a bit heavier. A solid unit as they say. He was easy to talk to and I ended up staying and having breakfast with them.

Things with my partner had been sorted out and she accepted that nothing had happened between Shauna and I and that part of the issue was her being tied up in her work and me feeling a little taken for granted. I even introduced her to Shauna one day while we were having lunch and they hit it off pretty well. She also met Peter and realised that her fears of me running off with Shauna were unfounded. This allowed Shauna and I to resume our friendship without fear of hurting our partners. It wasn't the same as before, but it was a nice friendship, albeit one with a sexual under current still bubbling a little below the surface.

**

It had been 12 months since my friendship with Shauna had begun and, while I still found her incredibly sexy, the desire for her had waned a bit. Not for any real reason, but mainly because I really enjoyed her friendship, which was very important to me. Over the last month, I had started having coffee in the morning with her on a more regular basis and, as we get in early, we were normally the only two people in the place. We were sometimes joined by Peter when his shift allowed.

It was a Monday morning, and we were talking about what we had done on our respective weekends. Shauna was dressed in a black sleeveless top and dark blue jeans. She was wearing a black bra because I could see the strap on her shoulder. The colour of her bras was no longer a subject we discussed, and she had gone back to wearing white and black more regularly, with the occasional pink or blue thrown in. I would make comment sometimes and sometimes it would be well received, sometimes not. So, what she asked me caught me totally by surprise.

'Do you still fantasise about kissing me?' she asked. I spurted out a mouthful of coffee all over the table. Quickly wiping it up, I responded with:

'What the fuck Shauna? Why would you ask me that?' She had a strange look on her face, one I couldn't quite decipher.

'Well, do you? Do you still think about kissing me, or slipping the bra off my shoulders?' She was sipping her coffee as if we were discussing the weather. 'I know that I'm not as curvy as a year ago, so I was wondering if you still want me?' I had recovered from my initial shock, and I could see a bit of a twinkle in her eye, and was being earnest, but I had no idea where she was going with this conversation.

'You're serious, aren't you?' I asked. 'You really want to know?' She smiled and nodded.

'Yes, I do.'

'Yes Shauna. I still lust after you if that is what you want to hear.' I thought I would get a bit of my own back. 'I often think of you while jerking off!' I was looking her dead in the eye when I said it. She didn't seem fazed, and I was a little disappointed that I hadn't shocked her like she had shocked me. She smiled.

'I thought so. I told Peter you did, but he figured that you would have gone by now given that nothing happened between us.'

'Shauna, you are my friend. Yes, when we first struck up our relationship, I really wanted you. I thought you were so hot and sexy and the fantasies I have had would likely make your toes curl, but I have come to value your friendship above all else. I wouldn't want to lose that.'

'What if you could have both?'

'What do you mean, both?'

'What do you think I mean? Have the chance to fulfil your fantasies but remain friends.' She was dead serious, and I realised that I was getting hard. After 12 months of fantasising about this woman I had grown so fond of, here she was seemingly offering herself to me.

'Is that an option?' I asked

'It depends,' she responded

'On what?'

'Whether you would be willing to do whatever I asked.'

'You will let me sleep with you as long as I do whatever you ask?' I asked incredulously.

'That's what I'm saying.'

'And what does Peter think of this?' I asked, still stunned by the conversation.

'It was his idea.' I sent a second mouthful of coffee across the table.

'What?' I asked unbelievably.

'It's his idea. I am willing to tell you more, but I want an answer from you first.'

'If I say 'no', what about our friendship?'

'No. I value your friendship too, so things wouldn't change.' She placed her hand on mine, the first time since we met that we had physically touched. 'So, what do you think?'

'Ok, let me get this straight. Its early Monday morning after all, and I just want to be sure we are on the same page. You are willing to let me sleep with you if I do whatever you say, and it was all Peter's idea. Does that about cover it?'

csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers
123456...9