She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Shauna had reached over and was jerking my soft cock, trying to coax it back into hardness however I think I was done! Still, it felt nice, and it wasn't entirely without results.

Peter's thrusting became more urgent, and I was sucking him has hard as I could. I could feel him tense and immediately shoved two fingers up his ass. Peter cried out and came in my mouth. I started swallowing his cum but some slipped out and ran down my chin as I continued to pump my fingers in and out of his tight hole. My own cock had gotten hard now, what with a mouthful of Peter's cum and Shauna's delicate touch. I could feel Peter's orgasm subsiding, so slipped my fingers out of his ass, gave his cock one more suck and let it slip from my mouth. Exhausted I lay back, Peter's cum running down the sides of my mouth.

Peter and I lay there panting, spent from our efforts. Shauna leaned over to me and started kissing me and licking up her man's cream. Her hand was still on my cock and the result was I was hard again. She kissed her way down my face and chest, nipping each nipple, never letting go of my cock. She then took me in her mouth and sucked me gently, running her tongue around my head. Once satisfied I was wet enough, she clambered over me and guided my cock into her cunt.

I reached for her hips, but she batted them away.

'No! let me do this!' So, I lay back and watch Shauna slowly ride up and down my cock. It was such an erotic sight watching her cunt lips grip my shaft as she moved up and down, her juices coating my balls. I still couldn't believe how much she came and briefly wondered if she got dehydrated. I turned my head to see Peter watching, playing with his soft cock and tweaking a nipple. He obviously enjoyed seeing his partner fucking another man!

Shauna started moving faster, her juices flowing freely. She was now bouncing up and down on me so hard, it was leaving red marks on her ass and my thighs. Shauna threw her head back and cried out.

'Fuuuuccckk!' And her cunt once again released a torrent of her warm sweet liquid. Unfortunately, I was in no position to reciprocate, so just lay there, my cock beginning to soften inside her as she came down from her orgasm. She leaned across and kissed Peter deeply, my cock still buried in her. She finished kissing him and then leaned down and kissed me. She finished and, as she rolled off me, said:

'Thank you! That was much better than I expected. I really hope we can do this again, and soon!' I looked at them both and nodded.

'I hope so too Shauna, and sooner rather than later!'

1...456789