She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yep. You got it.'

'This 'do' anything that you ask bit. Is that like in the 'Master, slave type set up.'

'In this case, Mistress, but yes, pretty much.' I could see she was enjoying this, but it also appeared to be turning her on. She was fidgeting a bit in her chair, and she was looking a bit flushed. For my part, I was rock hard and was hoping she couldn't see my hard on poking up. Too late.

'I can see that you are not averse to the idea,' she said, glancing down at the tent in my work pants. I blushed and tried to cover myself up.

'Um, no. I still think you are hot Shauna, it's just I am a little surprised that we are talking about this now, especially considering we are not as...close as we once were.' She laughed lightly.

'Things change, as do people. I have always found you attractive. I just wasn't as open about it as you were.'

'Really?' I asked.

'Yes,' she replied. 'I think you are a handsome and sexy man, especially for someone as old as you are.' She laughed at the face I made.

'Yeah, thanks Shauna! Not sure if that is a compliment or not.'

'It is,' and to reinforce the point, she placed her right hand on my thigh and squeezed it. I almost came on the spot! I could see her nipples were stiff through the fabric of her top and realised she was not only deadly serious, but as turned on as I was. We stared at each for a moment before I broke the spell.

'I can see you are serious.' I said nodding to her stiff nipples, and it was her turn to blush.

'I am,' she said as she involuntarily moved her hand to her chest. 'So, what do you say?'

'I need to think about it Shauna. It's a lot to process. I have never been unfaithful to my partner, but I will admit that things, physically, between us are not as they once were. I love her but I have also been missing that side of our relationship. A man can only get so much pleasure from himself!' She laughed lightly.

'Look, I understand that this has come out of the blue and that you have a lot to consider. But I'm serious, and I hope you will consider it, but I will also understand if you say no. Honestly, things won't change between us if you say no.'

'And Peter is okay with this?'

'Yes, he is.'

'And I just have to do what you say?'

'Yep. Whatever I say.'

'Ok. I think I have it straight in my head.' I reached over with my left hand and squeezed her thigh. Shauna sighed heavily. 'See you here in the morning and I will give you my answer. Ok?' She smiled and nodded, squeezing the hand that was still on her thigh. I really needed to leave before I shot my load!

'Ok. See you tomorrow.' We got up and headed away from the table. 'Have a nice day!'

'You too Shauna,' I replied, knowing full well it was going to be a long, thoughtful day.

The hours that followed, and my night of sleep, were full of thoughts of me and Shauna. I don't mind being told what to do in the bedroom and always enjoyed it when my partner took charge, which wasn't as often as I liked. I pictured myself on my knees in front of her, licking her pussy, kissing her feet, anything that she wanted me to do. I realised that I was going to say yes. I felt guilty about cheating on my partner, but I realised that I had strong feelings for Shauna and had done so for a long time. I'm not sure where this would lead but I drove to work that morning knowing I would say 'Yes.'

**

Shauna was already at the table we have coffee at when I arrived. We no longer waited for each other in the car park given we now shared regular coffee mornings.

I looked at her. She was wearing the same jeans but had a flowery top on. I couldn't see what colour bra she had on.

'Hey Shauna,' I said by way of greeting, sitting down.

'Morning. How are you this morning?'

'A little tired,' I replied. 'Didn't get much sleep last night.'

'Something on your mind?' she said with a smile.

'Something like that,' I responded. The barista put down my coffee and I waited until she moved out of ear shot. 'Yes Shauna. The answer is yes.'

'Yes, as in you are willing to do whatever I say if I let you sleep with me?'

'Yes Shauna. Whatever you want.'

'You sure?' Our eyes locked. I reached out and squeezed her thigh again.

'Yes Shauna. I'm yours!' She smiled and sat back. She then reached into her handbag and took out a plastic shopping bag.

'Excellent!' she exclaimed. 'I think you made a great decision! Here, I want you to wear this tomorrow.' I took the shopping bag from her and looked inside. I looked back at Shauna, and she was grinning. In the bag was a pair of white panties and white bra.

'Are these yours?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'And you want me to wear them. Tomorrow. Under my work clothes I assume?'

'Yes.'

'Why?' Now, I didn't really have a problem wearing them as I had been wearing women's lingerie for years while having sex with my partner or playing with myself. It had started with panties, but grew to baby dolls, camisoles, nighties, stockings, the works etc. My cock was starting to get hard at the thought of wearing Shauna's bra and panties.

'I know you have longed to get in my panties, so here's your chance,' she said with a grin. 'Plus, this will test whether you are willing to do what I tell you'

'Fair enough.' I decided to show her a dubious expression, just to give her that the idea of dressing in her panties and bra was going to be an issue.

'Good. You seem to know what you are getting into. I will be checking tomorrow by the way, so don't think you can get away with not wearing them! If you aren't, then you can keep them as a memento, but we will just stay as friends. Understood'

'Yes Shauna!' My cock was rock hard now and I could see that she noticed. I couldn't tell with the top that she was wearing whether her nipples were stiff, but she looked flushed and was fidgeting again, so figured she was.

'Good. I'm glad. I don't think you will regret it'

'No, I'm sure I won't,' I replied, with a grin. 'Now, yesterday you said you would tell me what this was all about if agreed to you proposition. So, what gives? Why did Peter suggest this?'

'Well,' she started, 'it wasn't that Peter suggested this, it was more like he wanted to have a threesome and we were trying to think of someone suitable.' I was surprised given what Shauna had told me about her jealousy.

'Really? I thought you were the jealous type and said Peter was a bit...possessive at times. I am surprised that you would consider going down that path!'

'As I said,' replied Shauna, 'people change, and we have reached a point where we want to try new things, and this is one of them. We are not sure how it will go to be honest, but we both want to try.'

'I see. So, what of the Mistress part?' She laughed.

'I think a lot of men like women to take control. You are right in that Peter has been a bit possessive at times, but this is one of the things we are trying to change so it was agreed that, if we did this, I would take charge.'

'So, he has agreed to you telling him what to do as well?'

'He says he will give it a go. He still likes to remain in charge so to speak. He wants to watch you with me'

'Really!' I exclaimed. 'That really surprises me. But then again, I understand a lot of men want to see their partners with another a man. I know I have often thought I would like to see my partner have sex with someone else.'

'Yes, I understand it is a bit of a fantasy for a lot of men. I don't understand it myself, but we are willing to give it a go.'

'Ok. I think I get it. There is something I don't get though.'

What's that?' Shauna asked.

'Why me?' Shauna looked at me and I could see she was thinking of how to say whatever she was going to say next.

'Now, don't get upset, but you weren't our first choice. Not even our second or third.' It was a little hard not to be disappointed and it must have shown as Shauna reached out and placed her hand on my arm. 'We were initially looking for someone more around our own age.' I could understand that. She continued:

'However, the hard part was finding someone who we knew that would likely say yes, given that once we asked, it wasn't something that could be unsaid or forgotten. That ruled out our normal circle of friends.'

'I can understand that. It would make future conversations with that person a bit awkward,' I commented.

'Then Peter suggested you, given how we were at one stage, and the fact that you were still 'hanging around'. I thought that given you were a bit older as well, it would, well, I don't know, maybe be something you would go for. I just wasn't sure how it would go with your partner.' I nodded.

'I see. That all makes sense. I do seem to recall that you said once that I was too old for you when I mentioned that my partner was concerned about our relationship.' Shauna blushed and looked down.

'Ah, my bad. I just wanted to let you down gently!' I laughed.

'Fair enough. Well, if you guys are sure then I am in, but if you want to change your mind, I will fully understand, and we can pretend this never happened.'

'We aren't going to change our mind but thank you! I make fun of you being old, but I know that it brings a level of maturity, and both Peter and I think that will be important as we move forward.'

'Ok Shauna. This is all a little surreal, especially after all this time.'

'I realise that this must be a bit of a shock. What about your partner? I'm guessing you didn't tell her about any of this?'

'No, of course not. I don't know to be honest, Shauna. I feel guilty about cheating on her, but we have not been physical for quite some time now and I am at a point where something has to give. Perhaps what you have offered is something that might work for my relationship in that I won't find myself straying with someone that I may end up wanting a longer-term relationship with. If that makes any sense?'

'In a strange way, it does. You know where you stand with us and that it is not going to lead to breaking your relationship up.'

'Well, I wouldn't go that far. She would be pretty pissed no doubt but let's just see how this works out. It may be a onetime thing that can never be spoken of again.'

'True.'

'Well, I think it's time to head. I assume these,' I said nodding to the bag with her bra and panties, 'are clean?' She laughed.

'Why? Hoping to smell me?' I blushed. 'Yes, they are clean. Remember, if you change your mind, that's cool, just let me know tomorrow.'

'Will do Shauna. have a great day!'

'You too!'

As soon as I got into work, I took the bag Shauna gave me, went to the toilet, and locked myself in a cubicle. I was still nursing a semi from our earlier discussion and the real possibility that I would be getting to fuck Shauna in the not too distant future. I opened the bag and took out the bra first. It was soft and silky smooth, and my cock hardened as I felt it. I held it up by the straps and wondered how it would fit, although Shauna was tall and reasonably broad for a woman.

I put the bra back in and took out Shauna's panties. They were of a similar smooth and silky material and looked to be in a hipster style. I could imagine these fitting snugly around her hips, tight against her pussy. I wondered if she shaved down there. I guess I would be finding out soon enough. My cock twitched and I unzipped myself and freed my cock from the confines of my pants. I rubbed Shauna's panties across my head, resulting in a pre-cum wet spot on them. I started jerking my cock using Shauna's panties, thinking about wearing them while I fucked her. Unfortunately, I was interrupted before I could go any further by someone coming into the toilets, so, somewhat reluctantly, put them back in the bag, tidied myself up and returned to my desk.

About mid-morning, I received an email from Shauna.

'Hey, how's your morning been? I must say that I was a little surprised when you seem to readily accept me asking you to wear my bra and panties. I thought you would have protested a little at least?' I fired off a return email.

'Hey Shauna, good thanks. My head is still in a spin after our discussion this morning, so I haven't been thinking straight, but apart from that, all good. I didn't see much point in protesting.' Shauna responded almost immediately.

'I see. Still, most men would have not just accepted having to do something like that without saying something.'

'You shouldn't be surprised what men are willing to do for sex. '

'No, I guess not. Still, I was surprised. I assume you have looked at them already? :-P' She knew me well.

'Yes, I have looked at them and they feel wonderful. I pictured you wearing them and jerked off a bit but was interrupted! '

'Lol! Just remember you must wear them tomorrow or the deal is off. I know that hiding the fact you are wearing the panties will be no issue, but you may have some trouble hiding the bra! '

'I will wear a dark shirt! '

'Haha! I'm looking forward to seeing you in my underwear and really hope you don't change your mind!'

'You will just have to wait young lady! Will leave you to it. Enjoy the rest of your day Shauna!'

'You too. See you in the morning! Have a nice night!'

The workday couldn't end fast enough, and I rushed home faster than normal so that I could try on Shauna's underwear. I got home, went straight into my bedroom and stripped off. I was already starting to get hard at the thought of putting Shauna's underwear on.

I started with the bra first. I put it on backwards, so I had the clasp in front of me, I have found its easier than trying to do it up from behind. I managed to get the clasp together using the very last hooks. There was two. I then moved the bra around, so the cups were facing the right way, put my hands through the loops and worked my way into it. It was a tight fit and smaller than the couple I already owned, but I managed to get the bra fitting roughly in the right place. I looked at myself in the mirror. I work out with weights, and while I am by no means ripped, I am in pretty good shape for someone my age.

I was fully hard as I reached for Shauna's panties. The fact that these were panties she wore herself made it so much sexier. I stepped into them and slipped them up my legs and over my hard on, or I tried. Being the hipster variety, they didn't cover my rock-hard cock and, while they were also a bit tight, fitted ok. My cock was sticking out the top of the white material, precum already leaking out.

I looked at myself in the mirror and hoped that Shauna would be happy with what she saw and pictured her down on her knees in front of me, rubbing her hands across my panty covered ass while she sucked on my cock. My cock twitched again and more precum leaked out. I suddenly heard the garage door open and realised my partner was home. I quickly undressed and put on my training gear and went and worked out.

**

The next morning, I got dressed in Shauna's underwear and immediately got hard. My partner was having a shower in the main bathroom, so I didn't have to worry about her catching me, although, after last night, I didn't have to worry. I had told her about Shauna's proposal and, after getting angry initially and threatening to leave, we sat down and talked like adults and, while still not 100% happy, understood that I had needs and that it was the only aspect of our relationship that I had an issue with. I had decided that I would come clean as I knew I wouldn't be able to cheat on her, despite the issues we were currently going though.

She said that it was not that she didn't want to have sex again, it was just that she didn't have the same desire she used to have and hoped I would understand. She is two years older than me, and I understand that it can happen, and she said that time was what she needed. I told her that I loved her, but I was getting concerned about the lack of physical intimacy and if it had been someone other than Shauna, I would never have entertained the idea. She knew how much I fancied Shauna, this was part of the issue when she found out about our friendship, but she had since met Shauna and, astonishingly, they had become friends. I think this made it easier knowing that Shauna was in a committed relationship and its was less likely to result in something more. She made me promise to tell her whatever happens between Shauna and me.

I continued getting dressed, pushing my hardening cock to the side to fit it in Shauna's panties and then put on my business shirt. I chose black so that there would be no chance of the white bra showing through and it was also slightly more loose fitting than my other shirts. I just needed to keep this in mind when stretching, sitting at work etc. My cock had trouble staying in the confines of the tight white panties and I hoped that I wouldn't get a wet spot on the front of my light grey work pants. I eventually finished dressing and made my way to work. I found Shauna already at our coffee spot.

'Hey Shauna,' I said by way of greeting.

'Morning! How are you today?'

'Good thanks. How was your night?'

'Great! I told Peter that you were likely to join us, and he is very happy and was hoping you wouldn't change your mind.' I had decided on the drive in, to play a bit of a prank on Shauna.

'About that,' I said and reached into my backpack. 'This is yours. I wanted to return it to you.' I handed Shauna the plastic shopping bag she had given me this time yesterday. She looked crestfallen, but then realised it was empty. She looked at me and I was grinning like a loon!

'Gotcha!' and burst out laughing.

Shauna looked furious but it soon gave way to laughter. She nodded, smiling.

'I was a little shocked as I was 100% certain you would be wearing my panties today.' We sit at a square table, and I normally sit on her right, 90 degrees to her so we can talk easily. I undid the first two buttons on my shirt and, making sure the baristas were not likely to walk by, pulled open the front of my shirt to show I was wearing her bra. Her face light up with that warm smile I have grown to love.

'I'm so glad you decided to go ahead with it,' she said, 'but I need to see the panties too.' I could hardly just undo my pants and show her so, after doing back up my shirt, moved my stool next to her. Checking that no one would see, we were once again the only patrons, I pulled my zip down and opened my pants, exposing the whiteness of her panties. My cock was beginning to stiffen.

'Very nice,' remarked Shauna. 'I see that wearing panties excites you.'

'Well Shauna, it's not the first time I have worn women's underwear.' Her coffee cup paused halfway to her mouth.

'What?'

'It's not the first time I have worn them, Shauna. I wear them all the time when Mary and I have sex and sometimes when I am entertaining myself!' She shook her head.

'Well, I would never have guessed that! You come across as a bloke's bloke if you know what I mean.'

'I do, Shauna, but, as you get older, you worry less about what people think and more about what makes you feel good. It doesn't hurt anyone, and Mary doesn't mind, and I tend to get a little more excited...if you get my drift!' She smiled.

'So, there I was thinking that it would be something difficult for you to do, but you must have been laughing to yourself when I asked?'

'I will admit that I did put on the face I made, just so you wouldn't know it wasn't going to be an issue. But, to tell you the truth Shauna, there is probably not much I wouldn't do to be able to be with you. I have never shied away about how I feel about you, even though things change between us. I am one of those people that, when they find someone attractive, its more or less for life. I am really hoping it's not long before I see you naked.'

'You assume I will be naked?'

'Well, I thought, having a threesome would indicate that. Am I wrong?'

123456...9