She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes maam!' I ran my right finger along Shauna's cunt lips. My finger came up wet and brought it to my mouth and sucked it. She tasted sweet, with a very slight saltiness. I moved my left hand to her left tit and freed it from the confines of her red bra. My right index finger slid up and down her lips, not fast but not slow. Shauna was breathing heavy, and her chest had gone a deep shade of red. Her smell was intoxicating and filled the air.

My left hand continued to pull on and twist her nipple as my right index finger traced the outline of her cunt. I would occasionally push my finger up inside her and could feel how wet she was. She was sopping! And warm. The warmth of an inviting pussy. My cock was harder than it had ever been, and it was lucky that she had forbidden me to use it, otherwise I would already be balls deep in her.

I pushed her bra all the way up with my left hand, freeing both her tits. They hung down, her big nipples standing firm. Momentarily leaving her cunt alone, I grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them firmly, pushing them against her chest, before pulling forward on them, stretching them. Shauna moaned loudly and I could feel her legs quivering. her smell was getting stronger, and I knew she couldn't be too far away.

'Do you like it when I pull on your nipples Shauna?'

'Yes!' she hissed.

'How much?'

'Fuck, a lot!' she replied. 'I can sometimes cum from just my tits being played with!'

'Good to know,' I breathed in her ear. I continued pulling and twisting her nipples and Shauna was now pulling hard on the fence. We had been up here for about 15 minutes I would have guessed, and I knew that I didn't have all day -- as much as I would have liked that!

I let go of her tits, moved both hands to her cunt. I could feel that her lips were swollen with excitement, and her juice was dripping freely down on to the ground. I massaged my hands around her cunt for a few moments then, grabbing her hips, gently pulled her back away from the fence a bit. She adjusted her grip on the fence and, instead of being straight up, her body was now at a 45-degree angle. I placed my feet between hers and motioned for Shauna to spread her legs. She complied, at which point I put two fingers of my right hand into her wet cunt and moved my left to her ass.

I began to slowly finger fuck her, the noise of her wet cunt filling the car park, along with her moans and my own heavy breathing. I slipped my fingers out and found her clit. It was swollen with excitement, and I massaged it gently, occasionally pressing firmly down on it. Shauna was moaning heavily now and was squirming. I knew she wasn't far off but thought I would take the opportunity to tease her a little longer. Who knows what she had in store for me, and I thought I better take the opportunity while I could?

I took my left hand from her ass and moved it to her cunt. I slipped three fingers in her, while my right continued to play with her clit. Her breathing was now ragged, and she was shifting her weight from foot to foot. She wasn't far off. I moved my fingers in and out of her cunt faster, pressed down on her clit harder. Her whole body was now quivering. She stood up on her tippy toes and I knew my hands were doing magic for her. Suddenly, I stopped all movement of my hands and took them off and out of her cunt.

'Fuck!' Shauna cried. 'You bastard! I was almost there!' She was still partially bent over, and I leaned over and whispered in her ear:

'I know!' I grinned. I waited a few more moments and then pushed three fingers back up her cunt and pressed again on her clit. Her juices were running down my hands and splashing all over the concrete floor, so much so a small puddle was forming. Once again, Shauna reached up on her toes and I knew she was moments away from cumming. Pressing more firmly on her clit, I started moving my right hand around and Shauna started bucking and rocking.

Quickly, I took the fingers out of her cunt and moved them around to her ass. Rubbing her clit faster, it took my left index finger, coated with her juices, and pushed it into her asshole. The result was instant! Shauna cried out and came and came hard. It was like a tap had been turned on full! Her clear cunt juices exploded out of her, splashed all over the wall and our legs. My shoes and pants got wet, like I had been caught in a thunderstorm! For at least 15 seconds, her cunt sprayed out a torrent of love juice. I was stunned and subconsciously, rethought my letting her cum all over my face. Surely, I would drown! I was conscious of the wet spot on the front of my trousers where my cock had been leaking its own juices and I was amazed that I hadn't cum. I think it was the fact that she ordered me not to but also that I had cum twice yesterday.

The torrent liquid streaming from Shauna's cunt slowed and she almost fell forward, but I caught her around the waist.

'Hey, are you alright Shauna?' I was a bit worried if I was honest. She was shaking and breathing heavy. I held her for about a minute and then she stood up and turned around. Her bra was pushed above her tits, their nipples still stiff like dark pink pencil rubbers. I could now see her cunt lips and they were a lovely pale pink colour, and were puffy and swollen, slick with her juice. The insides of her thighs were also coated with the evidence of her orgasm. She placed both hands on my shoulders and smiled at me.

'Whoa!' she said a bit woozily. 'That gave me a bit of a head spin! Just give me a moment.' We moved away from the torrent of liquid that had pooled where we were standing and she leaned against the wall, her dress still splayed open, her tits out and cunt oozing the last of its sweet nectar. My cock was still rock hard, and I adjusted it in my pants.

'You right there?' she asked with a smile. I laughed.

'Well, I am a little turned on Shauna. Which is not surprising considering the circumstances!' Shauna smiled at me again.

'Do you want to take care of it?' I looked her in the eye.

'Would you like me to?' She feigned indifference.

'It's up to you.' Two can play at this game I thought.

'I'm all good!' I could see her pause for a minute, considering what her next move should be. Honestly, I wanted to cum so badly it almost hurt. What she said next did surprise me.

'Cum on my tits!' she said and squatted down in front of me. Shauna's looked up at me, her eyes shining through her glasses, and I thought she never looked more beautiful.

'Yes maam!' I said as I pulled my zip down and wrestled my rock-hard cock out. Shauna moved her bra up and over her head, I assume to keep it from getting splattered with my semen and squeezed her fleshy orbs together. Her pale tit flesh stood out against the deep redness of her chest, although that colour was fading.

'Cum Mike, cum on my tits!' I had promised to do whatever she said didn't I, so I started jerking my cock. I knew it wasn't going to take long. After just a couple of strokes, I pointed my cockhead at her offered tits and grunted as my cream shot out and blasted her tits. Due to yesterday's activities, it wasn't a huge amount, but enough to leave a nice puddle of goo, that covered her tits. Due to the excitement of the situation, it was all over pretty quick. I drained the last of my cum on her and moved away. Shauna stood up, still cupping her tits together.

'Lick it up!' I looked at her. 'Do it! Lick up your cum off my tits!' I nodded.

'Yes maam!' I wasn't that surprised that she had ordered me to do this. She was still obviously trying to work out how far she could push me. And it wasn't like this would be the first time I had tasted my own cum. I'm pretty certain most blokes have tasted their own seed at least once in their life. I will sometimes lie on my back, legs over my head and shoot my load into my mouth and over my own face, often with Mary watching. But that was a while ago now and it had been quite some time since I tasted my own sperm.

Shauna continued to squeeze her tits together as I leaned down and started licking up my mess, the taste salty and warm. I was now glad of yesterday's activities, making it a lot less than it would otherwise have been. Shauna moaned and whispered encouragement as I licked and slurped the evidence of my orgasm off her tits. I tried sucking on her still stiff nipples, but she admonished me, so I quickly finished, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Shauna smiled at me.

'Very good! It seems that you obviously understand the rules of this arrangement.'

'Yes Shauna,' I replied, 'whatever you ask, I will do -- except break the law or anything with faeces. I'm not into that!' She made a face.

'Eww, no, there are some lines we won't be crossing and that is one of them.'

"I'm glad to hear it."

'We better get going,' she said. I nodded and took her panties out of my pocket and handed them to her.

'Here, you may need these. Or not!' She smiled and took them, and I watched as she stepped into them and pulled them up her pale legs. It was such a hot sight that I felt my cock stir. We adjusted ourselves and then headed back down the car park lift, leaving a puddle of Shauna's love juice as the only evidence that anyone had been there.

After a quick mouthful of coffee, I really needed it to take away the taste of my cum, we briefly discussed what had happened.

'That was pretty fucking hot Shauna! I love that you squirt as much as you do. I hope you will one day agree to cum all over me.' She smiled, nodded but also blushed a little bit.

'I'm sure you will get your wish,' she replied. 'To be honest, it has been a while since I came that hard and that much. I think the anticipation, it was something new and...you are very good at dragging things out, made my orgasm so much more intense!' I mocked a tip of a hat.

'My pleasure maam. I aim to please!' She punched me gently on the arm.

'I think that's enough of the 'maam'! Makes me feel old!'

'Sorry Shauna! I hope I didn't take this to far with my finger up...you know?' She smiled.

'Nah, all good! Not the first time I have had a finger there!'

'Good to know!' I smirked. Another punch on the arm.

'Now,' continued Shauna, 'are you still right for Friday night?'

'Yep, all good here. Mary will likely head to the casino, so no issues there. I am a little nervous, but an exciting nervous, if you know what I mean?' Shauna nodded again.

'Yeah. Peter and I spoke about it last night, and we agreed that we should take it slow. It's obviously something that is going to be new for the three of us, and there may be issues of performance anxiety and the like but, we do know each other already, so it's not like doing this with a stranger.'

'I agree, however I am concerned about the normal things blokes worry about, you know...size...' I trailed off. Shauna laughed.

'Men!' she said shaking her head. 'While obviously a woman doesn't want her man to have a tiny penis, it's much more important that they know how to use it. And not just that, foreplay is just as important. Any woman will tell you that.'

'I know, I know,' I responded, 'still, a guy doesn't like to think that he doesn't...'measure up' so to speak.' Shauna laughed again, shaking her head.

'Look, from what I saw today and yesterday, you have nothing to worry about. Having said that...'

'What?' I asked. She sighed.

'Having said that, Peter is bigger than you.' She saw that I was crestfallen. 'It is what it is! You had no trouble getting me off in the car park, so is it really an issue.' I stared at my coffee cup.

'No, I guess not Shauna.'

'Good. I don't want you sulking on Friday just because Peter has a bigger dick than you! If it is going to be an issue, then say so now and we will just cancel it all!' She was getting annoyed.

'Hey, I never said that!' I responded quickly. 'I was just curious and a little disappointed, but not to the point that I'm going to walk away from a chance like this!' She softened her expression.

'Good!' She smiled at me. 'I want you to bring something sexy to change into as well.' My cock started to stir at the thought of being dressed in lingerie in front of her.

'What would you like me to wear?' I asked

'Dunno, whatever you feel comfortable in.'

'Do you want the whole 9 yards?' She looked at me quizzically. 'I mean shoes, stockings.' She looked surprised.

'You wear all that?'

'I have done and would be happy to do so if that is something that you want.' I could see this was turning her on as her nipples were poking through her dress. 'But I don't wear makeup and wigs, just the lingerie.'

'Well, that's good because, and no offence, you would make an unattractive woman!' I laughed out loud.

'I know,' I responded, my laughing subsiding. 'So, do you want the shoes and stockings?'

'Yes. I want the whole 9 yards. I want to see you dressed up in stockings and shoes. High heels I assume?'

'But of course!' She smiled.

'That settles it then. The whole 9 yards it is!'

'Cool. I hope you won't regret it!'

'Nah, all good. I think we will all be that excited, you could probably wear a garbage bag and we would be happy!'

'Are you ordering me to wear a garbage bag?' I asked laughing.

'No, but who knows what the future may hold! Oh, by the way, do you still have my bra and panties?' I blushed.

'Um, yeah, I was hoping I could keep them.' She looked at me for a moment, but then shook her head.

'No, I would like them back...at this stage. Who knows, if you are good, I may give them back to you. Ok?'

'Sure Shauna. I will bring them tomorrow.' She smiled and stood up as it was time to go.

'Ok, catch you tomorrow,' she said.

'I assume there will be no repeat tomorrow of this morning's activities.'

'No,' she replied, 'but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future!' I smiled.

'Have a nice day Shauna!' and I headed to work.

**

Friday night couldn't come quick enough. Shauna and I had caught up for our normal morning coffee and I returned her underwear as asked and the conversation was pretty normal, apart from confirming Friday night particulars.

At 7pm, I arrived at Shauna's place. They were renting a modern 4-bedroom place out in the suburbs. The average family home! I was nervous as I knocked on the front door with my backpack holding my evenings outfit. I was wearing shorts and a singlet.

I had decided, with Mary's help, to go all red, in a nod to what Shauna wore the other morning. I had a red satin bra, which had a small rose in the middle of it, along with matching panties (featuring the same small rose). I added a red garter belt, red stockings and finished my ensemble off with red thigh high vinyl boots, with two-inch heels. I had discovered, upon buying my first pair of heels, that I loved wearing them as it made me taller, which, despite being 6'2", I wanted to be. I also got to understand why women go through the pain of wearing them, as they do lift the butt and help make legs look better. Walking was sometimes difficult, but I never normally had to walk far!

Peter answered my knock on the door. He was dressed in a light grey t-shirt and maroon football shorts. He offered his hand, and I took it as I entered.

'Hey Mike, good to see you mate. Glad you could make it!'

'Cheers Peter! I understand this was all your idea, so thank you very much. I am still a bit shocked to be here if I'm honest!' He smiled and I could see genuine warmth behind it.

'No problems mate! I can see why this would come as a shock, especially given everyone's reaction when yours and Shauna's friendship was discovered.' I turned red, still embarrassed about all that went down at that time. I was glad everyone got passed it and that I had continued to maintain my friendship with Shauna. 'Anyway, come on in and make yourself at home. Shauna is in the kitchen. It's just through there.'

I headed in the direction he pointed and found myself in the kitchen. Shauna was just pulling a beer out of the fridge. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and black, loose-fitting shorts. I could see she was wearing a white bra and wondered if it was the one, she had given me to wear.

'Hey, you want one?' she said, raising the beer.

'Yes, please Shauna. I think I need a drink to settle the nerves.' I smiled nervously.

'Relax,' she said. 'As long as you do as I say, everything will work out fine.' I through her a mock salute.

'Don't worry! I remember the arrangement ma...Shauna!' I said quickly, remembering her earlier instruction not to call her 'maam'. She smiled and handed me the beer.

'Where can I put this?' I asked, holding up my backpack.

'Let me show you,' offered Peter and I followed him down a hallway which had a variety of doors on both sides and one at the end. He opened a door on the right, and it was obviously a spare room as, while it had a bed, it had boxes and other bits and pieces people shove in a spare room.

'Just leave it here. The bathroom is opposite and our bedroom, where all the action happens, is at the end.' I placed my bag down and then followed Peter back the way we came, through the kitchen and out the back door to an undercover area. There was a three-seater sofa, plus two single chairs and a table, on which Shauna was resting her smooth legs. She was sitting in one of the chairs. I waited to see where Peter would sit, he took the other chair, so I sat on the sofa.

We sat and made small talk about our week and life in general. You could feel the nervous energy in the air. We all finished our first beer rather quickly and Peter got up to get us each another. I looked across at Shauna.

'Is that the bra you had me wear?'

'It is,' she said nodding.

'Do you have the panties on as well?' In response, she stood up and pulled down her shorts. If they weren't the pair I had worn, they were its twin.

'Yes,' she replied.

'They look much better on you Shauna,' I offered, while she continued to stand there with her shorts around her ankles.

'Thank you. Now, come here!' I got up and walked over to her, my cock finally waking up to the situation. I stood in front of her, and she leaned up and planted her lips on mine. I immediately took her in my arms, kissing her deeply, our tongues chasing each other's around our mouths. My cock was now hard, and it was poking into her. I moved my hands to her ass and started kneading her buttocks, feeling the silky material of the panties.

Shauna broke off the kiss as Peter brought out our beers. He handed one to each of us and we took long sculls of the cold refreshing liquid. Things were starting to get hot, and the cool drink was welcomed. My cock was tenting my shorts and Shauna's nipples were stiff, poking her bra and shirt. I caught a whiff of her sex.

'Sit down!' she ordered. I went to go back to the sofa, but she stopped me. 'No, just here will do. On the table.' I pushed it back a bit and sat down. It was a solid timber table, with short thick legs. It looked like it could hold a bit of weight and I briefly wondered if Peter and Shauna had fucked on it. Sitting down, I was now level with Shauna's crotch. A small dark stain started to appear on the front of her panties.

Shauna handed Peter her beer and then took off her shirt, taking the beer back from Peter. She looked absolutely beautiful standing in front of me in her silky white bra and panties. Just as I imagined! I adjusted my cock in my shorts and she slapped my hand away playfully.

'No touching until I say so. Understand?' I nodded.

'Yes, of course Shauna. My bad!' She moved closer to me; her panty covered cunt right in my face.

'Make me cum using your tongue, Mike!' I put my beer down and stole a glance at Peter. He was sitting back in his chair, sipping on his beer, but I could see the excitement in his eyes. I stole a glance at his crotch, remembering what Shauna had said about our comparative sizes, but couldn't really see much. I reached up and placed my fingers in either side of Shauna's panties and pulled them slowly down her legs. As soon as they freed her pussy, I could smell how excited she was.

123456...9