She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're not wrong mate,' I replied. 'That was the hottest thing I have done probably ever...well at least since earlier this week!' Shauna punched me on the arm.

'Cut it out,' she growled playfully

'Just being honest!' I said. More silence as we drank.

'That was so hot watching you suck his cock!' Shauna said to me, the memory causing my cock to stir. 'I honestly can't believe you did it so readily. I thought I might have to threaten to withhold certain...favours from you to make you comply.' I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

'I told you Shauna that I was willing to do whatever you wanted. I will admit that I was a little surprised as, from what you have told me about Peter, and no offence intended here Peter, I would never have guessed that it would be something he was into.' It was Peter's turn to look embarrassed.

'No offence taken mate! I will admit that it has taken a lot of coaxing by Shauna to get me to do this. I was happy for a traditional threesome, but Shauna said she wanted to see me with another bloke. She is pretty convincing!'

'Don't I know it!' I laughed.

'Hey, you guys, I'm right here!'

'Just teasing Shauna, relax!' I responded, smiling at her. 'Is this something that you have wanted to see Shauna? Two blokes getting it on?' She squirmed which was a response in itself.

'It was so fucking hot! I want to see more. Should we move this into the bedroom?' I looked at Peter, who nodded.

'Sure Shauna,' I replied. 'I'm hoping I will finally get to fuck you!' She looked at me with lust in her eyes.

'You just never know your luck!' We all laughed and, grabbing our clothes headed inside. Peter and Shauna headed to their bedroom while instructing me to shower in the main bathroom and told me to dress in what I brought. They would be waiting for me!

**

After grabbing my bag from the spare room, I went to have a shower. Their bathroom was huge, with a big mirror that almost ran from ceiling to floor. I had a quick shower, washing Peter and Shauna's cum from my face and moustache. I grabbed a towel, dried off and began getting dressed. As was always the way when I wore lingerie, as soon as I put on the first piece, I started to get aroused. I put the bra on first, my nipples instantly becoming stiff, then the stockings, pulling them slowly up my legs, my cock rising as I got the soft material to my thigh.

I then put on the garter belt and went about hooking it to the stockings. I find this next to impossible and even more so as I need glasses and I had failed to bring them with me. Eventually, I got all four clips done up, but the effort had me sweating and my arousal level had fallen! I then slid on the panties and finally the thigh high boots. I love wearing these and think I look ok -- well as far as a bloke in women's lingerie goes! My cock started up again. Taking one last look in the mirror, I hoped that Shauna and Peter would like what they saw but it didn't really matter, I was pretty certain that most of the clothes would be off before the night was over.

Gingerly, to ensure I didn't end up flat on my face, I made my way to the bedroom. My nipples poked out of the thin bra material, and I was semi hard in anticipation of what was behind the door. I reached their door and, as it was closed, I knocked gently.

'Just come in!' yelled out Shauna. I opened the door as was immediately hit with a blast of cold air from the air-conditioned room. I closed the door behind me and took in the sight. Their bedroom was huge, but it was mainly filled by the bed. We have a king size bed at home, but this seem to be one of those super king beds. It looked as if you could sleep six people across and was positioned on the back wall, roughly in the middle. There were a couple of bedside tables on either side. I could see two doors to the right, which I assume was an ensuite and perhaps a closet. To the left was a bay window, which had sitting around it, plus there were two individual lounge chairs that looked to be leather. The room was tastefully decorated in whites and blacks. I noticed on one of the bedside tables, there was some lube and what looked like a strap-on.

While the room looked great, the sight of Peter and Shauna on the bed, won hands down! They were both sitting up against the headboard, sort of snuggling. I was surprised to see Peter was lying there in a pair a pink satin panties, which barely contained his massive dick. I wondered if he also dabbled in lingerie or if this was a special occasion. Shauna looked as beautiful as I have ever seen her. She was dressed in an electric blue matching top and French knickers. The top had thin straps and I could see her nipples plainly through the thin material. The way she was sitting, her long legs stretched out in front of her, I could see her pussy, its lips still slightly swollen from earlier. My cock immediately got hard, and my nipples got stiffer. Shauna wolf whistled.

'Holy shit Mike! You look so fucking hot. I never thought a man could look so good in lingerie. Red suits you. And those thigh highs!' I blushed.

'Fuck Shauna, stop it will ya!' I said mockingly. 'I still get embarrassed dressing up for Mary, so imagine how I feel now!'

'Don't be,' she continued, 'you look so good! Give me a twirl.' I sighed and did a little twirl for her. 'Your ass looks so good in those panties, doesn't babe?' Peter nodded.

'Can we end this fashion parade now Shauna?' I asked. 'You two look so sexy, I don't want to waste another second!' Shauna beckoned me over with a crooked finger.

'Babe, go sit in the chair. I want you to watch!' My cock was rock hard and pulsed at the thought of Peter watching me pleasure his partner. He moved to the chair and shifted it, so he was at the side of the bed. I moved to climb on the bed, but then paused.

'Shauna, do you want me to leave the boots on, what with the heels and all?'

'Nah, all good, just try to be careful. The boots are so sexy!'

"I'll try, but I can't be responsible for what happens in the throes of passion!' She smiled.

'Shut up. Come here and kiss me!' Obeying her order, I crawled on to the bed and over to her. She was clearly turned on, her nipples sticking out of her breasts, poking through the thin electric blue top, and I could smell her. I was never going to tire of that smell! I carefully straddled her and kissed her, our tongues chasing around our mouths. She was still wearing her glasses and she looked so fucking hot. My cock was poking into her stomach as we continued to kiss. I moved both hands to her tits and started squeezing them gently. Shauna moaned in my mouth, and I suddenly remembered that she said she sometimes orgasmed from just her nipples being played with.

I broke off the kiss and moved down a bit which allowed me to use my mouth. In turn, I took each nipple in my mouth and sucked it through the silky material covering them, using enough saliva to soak them and have them standing proud. Shauna moaned and ran her hands across my head, and I continued to suck on her like a hungry child. I then slipped both straps off her shoulders, exposing her tits to me. While I sucked one nipple, I twisted and pulled on the other, not hard, but firm. After 30 seconds or so, I would switch. Back and forth I kept working on Shauna's nipples until her chest started going the shade of red I had seen before.

Shauna's breathing continued to get ragged as I worked on her nipples, occasionally stopping to kiss her. I took a glance at Peter. He was sitting there, rubbing his hand over his panty covered cock and I could see that a wet patch was forming on its delicious head. It matched the wet patch of my own panties! I could feel that Shauna was close to coming, so I started nibbling on her nipples, taking turns of biting each one. Shauna was now writhing, and the smell of her sex was very strong. I knew she wasn't far off, and I wanted to see if I could make her cum without touching her pussy.

I took both nipples between my thumb and forefinger in each hand and squeezed gently as I leaned in to kiss her. Shauna grabbed my head and we kissed passionately. I then gave a sharp pull on both her nipples and she came. I felt her squirm underneath me as her pussy squirted its sweet juice, but she didn't take her lips off mine. It wasn't as violent as the other times I made her cum and there seemed to be much less liquid. When her orgasm subsided, she broke off the kiss.

'Fuck!' she panted. 'I guess with age comes experience!' I smiled.

'Yeah, us old blokes have a few tricks up our sleeves. I hope I wasn't too rough on your nipples Shauna?'

'Nah, I've had 3 kids. All good.'

'I have never seen a woman cum just by having her tits played with.' Shauna just shrugged her shoulders. Peter laughed and I saw that he had taken his dick out and was slowly stroking it. I could see precum oozing from his slit.

'Come here mate,' I said to him, and Peter stood up and offered me his cock. I licked his precum off and he shivered and then sat back down. I swallowed his juice.

'Clean me up!' ordered Shauna.

'It would be my pleasure, Shauna. How about you get on your hands and knees?' She looked at me as if she was going to say something, but instead just nodded. I moved off her and she rolled over and grabbed a pillow, hugging it. She then got up on her knees and I was facing her beautiful ass. The thin material of her knickers was stretched tight against her pussy and butthole. I ran my hands slowly over her white globes and Shauna shook them gently. I gave her a playful smack.

'Not too hard,' she growled. 'I don't really like being spanked!'

'Noted!' I replied and then leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on each cheek. 'Can I use more than just my tongue?'

'Sure'. I started by licking the juice from the inside of her thighs, tracing the sweet liquid up until I got close to her pussy but not touching it. After cleaning her thighs, I grabbed her knickers by the waistband and pulled them down. Not all the way off, but enough to expose her asshole and part of her cunt. Her asshole, like her pussy lips, was a pale pink colour and looked very inviting. I could see that it was covered in a thin layer of her cunt juice. I leaned forward and, very slowly, licked the crinkled skin around her tightest hole, making sure I didn't actually touch it. Shauna moaned loudly and Peter uttered an expletive.

I did this a couple of times and Shauna started pushing her ass into my face.

'Lick my hole!' she ordered. 'I want to feel your tongue in my ass!' Who was I to deny her, plus I loved eating an asshole. I did as ordered and gently stroked her hole with the tip of my tongue. Shauna moaned loudly and pushed herself against me. I grabbed a plump cheek in each hand and pulled them gently apart, opening her hole slightly. I then dipped my tongue in and was rewarded with a bittersweet flavour. Shauna continued to squirm as I started poking her butt with my tongue. She surprised me by reaching round behind her, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand, pulling them wider.

'Fuck my ass with your tongue!' she commanded in a hoarse whisper. I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go and wriggled it around, resulting in her squirming. With my hands free, I started rubbing my cock with my left hand, feeling how soaked my panties were with my precum. With my right, I started massaging Shauna's plump cunt lips. They were moist and I suddenly remembered I was supposed to be cleaning her up, not making more mess!

I continued to tongue her hole and massage her cunt and it didn't take long for Shauna to orgasm again, a stream of clear liquid shooting out her cunt and onto the bed. Her asshole pulsated around my tongue as her orgasm wracked her body. She collapsed forward and I fell with her, my tongue still buried in her ass, my hand still on my hard cock. I really wanted to slip it into her wet snatch, but knew I had to wait until invited. Hopefully I wouldn't have to wait long!

I had forgotten Peter was in the room until I felt movement on the bed. He was on his knees and offered me his stiff cock. He had pulled his panties to the side to let me have full access and I took him and guided him into my mouth. His cockhead was covered with his precum, and I lapped at his slit greedily, trying to get all his man juice. He reached down and started rubbing my cock through my panties. Shauna was stirring under us.

'Lie down babe,' she said, and I let Peter's cock slip out of my mouth so that he could follow Shauna's command. He lay down on the bed and I moved to the side. Shauna looked at me.

'Stand up,' she said. I moved and stood beside the bed. She moved over until she was sitting in front of me and reached out and grabbed the waist of my panties and slowly pulled them down. My cock sprang free, and Shauna placed a gentle kiss on its head, licking up my precum at the same time. I almost came at her soft touch! She motioned me back on the bed.

'I want to see you suck each other's cock.' I manoeuvred myself over Peter, so we were in a 69 position. His swollen cock lay against his stomach, and I leaned down and took it in my hand and started jerking him slowly. As I did outside, I started slowly, squeezing as I went, licking up the clear juice from his slit. For his part, Peter took me straight into his mouth and I marvelled at how warm and inviting it was.

I placed Peter's cock in my mouth and started sucking on his head. I knew what to expect size wise this time and it didn't take me long before I had him so far in my throat that my nose was resting on his balls. I slowly worked my way up and down his thick pulsing shaft, plus I started to massage his balls.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Shauna standing by the bed, taking off her lingerie. She stood and watched as her two blokes devoured each other's cocks. I worked my way up and down Peter's thick shaft, my jaw still sore from the first time, but I didn't care. My rock-hard cock was in heaven in Peter's warm mouth. I wasn't sure whether he had done this before, but he must have at least sucked a dildo, as he knew what he was doing.

'Fuck that is so hot,' gasped Shauna as she fondled her tits. 'That's it, suck those big cocks! Take them deep in your throat! Fuck each other's face!' She moaned as she pulled and twisted on her own nipples.

Peter started squeezing my ass, while continuing to slurp on my pole. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last and didn't want to cum in his mouth in case that wasn't what they wanted. For my part, I was sucking has hard as I could, hoping to get another of his massive loads. I continued fondling his balls and running a finger across his asshole. Each time I did, his cock jumped in my mouth, issuing his tasty precum. I poked my tongue in his slit, trying to get more.

Shauna was still playing with her tits, and I looked at her pussy and could see she was wet, the juice clearly covering her cunt lips. She then moved on the bed behind Peter and started playing with my ass as well. It felt weird with 4 hands on my butt. Weird but nice. As Peter sucked my cock, Shauna started toying with my asshole, just running her fingers across it. It made me squirm like she had done only moments before.

I felt Shauna move off them bed and was momentarily disappointed that she had ceased playing with my ass. She then spoke from the side of the bed.

'Babe, sit up against the bed head.' Reluctantly we both stopped sucking our respective cocks and I climbed off Peter, allowing him to shimmy around and sit up against the bed head. My disappointment was short lived as Shauna was stepping into a strap-on! Given Peter was sitting up against the bed head, it wasn't too difficult to work out who she was going to be using it on! Shauna finished sorting out her rubber cock. It was black and looked about 10 inches long but slimmer than Peter's cock. It was similar in size to one I owned. Shauna pointed to Peter's cock.

'Start sucking it again!' she ordered me, and I crawled across and got in between his legs. Peter slipped off his panties to give me full access!

'Get up on your knees Mike.' I did as Shauna asked and got up on my knees. I felt her get behind me and knew that I was about to get fucked by this super-hot woman! I reached for Peter's hard cock and slipped it back in my mouth. I started playing with his balls again as I felt Shauna squirt some lube into my asshole. It was freezing cold, and I almost let out a yelp of surprise, but Peter's massive meat muffled it. Shauna then worked the lube into my ass using two fingers and I almost came!

I felt Shauna shift her weight and then the cold end of her rubber cock pressed against my asshole. Briefly, I wondered if she would just shove it all in, but she just rested it there.

'You good Mike?' she asked.

'Couldn't be better Shauna!'

'Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want my cock in your ass?'

'Fuck yes Shauna!'

'Beg me then. Beg me to fuck your tight ass!' This was so fucking hot. I obviously couldn't suck Peter's cock while I was begging his partner to take my ass, so I just started jerking him again.

'Fuck me Shauna! Fuck my ass! Give me your fucking cock!' Clear liquid was running freely from my cock, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. Shauna didn't respond, but simply pushed her hips hard into me. I felt the dildo go straight up my ass, her thighs hard against my ass cheeks and I came, squirting my cream all over the bed, mixing with Shauna's pussy juice. I cried out with joy as Shauna slowly started fucking me. I returned to sucking Peter's cock and Shauna was helping me get it down my throat with her thrusting. Despite cumming, my cock was still hard.

This was turning Peter on and he started thrusting his hips up to meet my downward bobbing as Shauna continued to pound my ass. She had a tight grip on my hips and was drawing her cock almost all the way out before slamming it back in.

'Fuck your ass is tight!' she exclaimed as she continued to pound away.

'That's it Shauna!' I cried out. 'Fuck my ass! Drive your cock deep into me! Make me your bitch!' Shit! Did I just scream that out? I did and that was confirmed a moment later when Shauna, buried up to the hilt in my ass, leaned forward on my back and whispered in my ear:

'You are my bitch, Mike!' I almost came again. 'You became my bitch the moment you put on my bra and panties and jerked your lovely cock for me! And you are going to whatever I say, isn't that, right?' I just nodded my head.

'Oh, fuck yes, Shauna! Fuck yes! I am your bitch!' as she continued fucking my asshole.

I put Peter's cock back into my mouth and he moved his hand to the back of my head and held me there as he thrust his hips, his movement becoming more urgent. I sensed he wasn't far from cumming. I tried to concentrate on working my tongue around his sensitive head, figuring he liked what I liked.

Peter was taking in sharp breaths and was holding my head tight to his groin. Saliva was running out of my mouth, past his hard as steel cock and I could feel it his orgasm coming. He started moaning and thrusting harder.

'Time to switch places babe!' announced Shauna.

'What?' he said through gritted teeth, his thrusting momentarily halted. Meanwhile my ears pricked up and I understood that I was about to realise another fantasy and have a bloke fuck me. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

'I wanna swap. I wanna see you fuck his ass. I want you to cum in his ass!' I still had Peter's cock in my mouth but had stopped sucking as this exchange started. He just shrugged and wriggled out from under me. I remained on me arms and knees and a moment later, Shauna was now lying down in front of me, having discarded the strap-on. She looked down at me.

'I assume you don't have an issue with this?' she asked, an eyebrow raised.

1...456789