She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nah, just messing with you. Have no fear, you will get to see me naked and, as long as you do as you're told, get to have your way with me.'

My cock was hard now and sticking up through my open fly. Shauna looked around and then moved her right hand into my fly. She rubbed my panty clad cock, causing me to shudder and my cock to leak. She used her thumb to spread the clear liquid over the head of my cock. I moaned lightly.

'Mmmm, that feels nice Shauna, but, much more and I will cum.'

'No, you won't! You will cum when I tell you to and not before. Is that understood?'

'Um, yes Shauna,' I managed to gasp through gritted teeth while she continued to massage my smallest head. I could feel my orgasm building and I was thinking of anything except what was happening, but she appeared very skilled. At that moment, the owner came out of the kitchen and headed our way. Shauna quickly removed her hand and told me to zip up. I managed to do so before he got to us. He stopped and said hello and we made small talk for a few minutes, giving my hard on time to subside. Eventually he wandered off and we resumed our conversation. Shauna and I exchanged glances and I looked down at my crotch, wondering, hoping, she would put her hand down there again, but she shook her head. I nodded.

'Oh, just so you know, I told Mary about this!' For the second time this morning, Shauna was stunned. 'I couldn't not tell her Shauna, I wouldn't have been able to relax and enjoy myself properly, and that wouldn't have been fair to any of us.' She nodded.

'I get that. How did she take it?'

'Um, not too good at first, which is not that surprising but, we talked about what had been going on between us, or not going on as is the case, and she slowly came round to the idea. She likes you and understands the relationship we had. I will admit that I am surprised she accepted it, but I think it will be better this way. Fair warning though, I have to tell her everything that goes on between us, just so you know if you bump into her.'

'I'm glad you told her but will admit that it wouldn't have mattered to us if you hadn't, but it is probably for the best. It also means you will be able to fit in with us, rather than us trying to work around you.'

'True,' I replied.

'Are you free Friday night?'

'This Friday?' I asked, somewhat surprised that it would be happening so soon.

'Yeah, if that is not a problem. Peter has a couple of days off and Mum said she would take the kids for the evening. This way we can take our time.'

'Sure, that sounds ok. I'll check with Mary, but we don't do much on Fridays.'

'Oh, the bra stays on all day too!' I nodded.

'I thought you might say that, hence the black shirt.' We then got up and headed out of the venue. Shauna turned left to go to her office, while I went in the opposite direction.

'Find out about Friday and we will talk tomorrow morning about it.'

'Sounds like a plan. Well, have a great day, Shauna!'

'You too! And don't forget -- anything that I say!' I threw her a mock salute.

'Whatever you say maam!'

**

The early part of the morning past by without incident but at around 10.30am, my mobile rang. I saw that it was Shauna, and she was video dialling me. I grabbed my phone and went to an empty office.

'Hey Shauna,' I said answering it. 'This is a pleasant surprise.' She smiled.

'I know, but I wanted to check that you were still wearing my bra and panties (I got shivers when she said those words).'

'I am,' I replied.

'Prove it!' she responded. I looked at her quizzically.

'You don't trust me?'

'Yes, but this is one of those 'Do as I say' type things.' I smiled and nodded. I began to undo my buttons, but Shauna interrupted me. 'No, I want to see it all, not just poking out from under your work clothes.' I hesitated. 'Remember what you agreed to? Anything I said!' I nodded again.

'Give me a second.' I left the office and headed to the disabled toilet. It had a shower so was bigger and I could lock the door and not worry about being disturbed. I could see that Shauna looked like she was calling from a car park.

'Where are you?' I asked her.

'Out having a smoke in the car park on the 5th floor.'

'Ah, I see.' She worked in one of the taller buildings in the CBD. I got to the toilet, entered and locked the door behind me. 'Ok, so what do you want to see?'

'Take your shirt and pants off,' she said with a mischievous grin.

'Yes Shauna,' I replied, as my cock started to wake up. I started to unbutton my shirt with one hand while holding the phone in the other.

'Prop the phone up somewhere,' she said, 'I want to see it all.' I nodded and placed the phone on the cistern and stepped back.

'Can you see me?' I asked, although the little picture in the corner indicated she should be able to see what she wanted to see.

'I can see the important parts,' she responded with a laugh. 'Now, show me my bra and panties!' I undid the buttons on my shirt, slowly, figuring I would put on a show for her. I noticed that Shauna had put her phone down somewhere and she moved back a bit. I was no longer looking at just her face, but also the top half of her. She was wearing a black sleeveless top with a black bra.

I undid the last button and took of my shirt, placing it down on the toilet.

'Mmmm,' murmured Shauna, 'you have a better body than I thought you would. My bra looks very nice on you. A bit tight, but that just accentuates your stiff nipples.' My cock twitched at her words and was now at full mast. I could feel it sticking out of Shauna's panties. I noticed Shauna was looking a bit flushed and figured she was getting turned on as well.

'Thank you, Shauna. I'm glad you like what you see.' I undid my belt, then my pants button, pulled my zip down and let my pants fall to the floor. I heard Shauna moan lightly. My cock was sticking straight up, precum clearly visible from my slit. I stood with my hands to my sides.

'Oh my, your cock looks so hot in my panties!' she exclaimed. 'I can see you are going to have to dress up for us on Friday. I see you also shave! Very nice' I blushed. I started shaving a few years back, largely by accident. I started shaving Mary about 5 years ago and, in return, was trimming myself and took too much hair off and so went the whole hog. When we made love that night, the feeling of our bare crotches rubbing together was so erotic, we have both gone hairless ever since.

I am of average size and, like a lot of guys, always worry about not being big enough. My partner seems to enjoy it, or she did, and never seemed to want for anything more. She can orgasm multiple times during a sex session so I must be doing something right with it! I could see that Shauna was visibly turned on, moving her hand to her neck, rubbing it lightly.

'Thank you, Shauna,' I said again. 'Are you satisfied now that I have obeyed your order?'

'I want you to cum for me,' she ordered.

'What?'

'You heard. Cum for me. I want to see you jerk your cock in my panties.' I stood still for a moment, but it was obviously a moment too long. 'Do as I say or that's it, you will never get to fuck me!' At those words, my cock pulsed and precum leaked from my cockhead and ran down the front of my panties. The material became see through. It was so fucking hot and all I really wanted to do was fuck this gorgeous woman.

'Um, I normally like to have something...visual to help me,' I said timidly, not knowing how she would react. I could see her pause and think for a moment.

'Ok, deal,' and then she lifted her top up, exposing her black bra. She was around a B cup I would guess, and I could see evidence of the three kids she had. The material was thin, and I could see her stiff nipples. They were huge! Like erasers at the end of a pencil.

Staring at Shauna's tits, I started rubbing my cock, spreading precum down the shaft and towards my balls. I have big, low hanging balls, well according to my other half, and I massaged them as I saw Shauna reach up and pinch her right nipple. My cock pulsed again, more of its clear fluid leaking out, soaking her panties even more.

'Show me your cock,' ordered Shauna through gritted teeth, clearly excited as I was. I pulled the now soaking panties down, freeing my cock. Precum splashed onto the floor, just missing my shirt. I quickly moved it and lifted the toilet seat.

'Nice', she hissed. 'Now jerk that cock for me! I want to see your cream shoot out!' I loved this kind of talk and grabbed hold of my stiff shaft. Using my precum as lube, I slowly ran my hand up and down as I stared at Shauna. She had pulled down the cup of her bra and was pulling and twisting her nipple. It was a dark brown colour and stood out on her light-coloured skin.

I continued to slowly jerk my cock, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I could hear voices of my co-workers as they walked past but I didn't care. All I wanted was to cum for this woman I had lusted after for a year. Shauna had now freed her other tit and was pulling on them both, her chest flushed red. I was very near. Through gritted teeth, I whispered hoarsely:

'I'm cumming Shauna, I'm cumming all over your beautiful tits!'

'Do it!' she cried loudly (luckily, she was in a secluded part of the car park). 'Cum all over my tits, coat them with your spunk!' That was it for me. I stopped jerking and squeezed my shaft, just under the head and a torrent of white cream shot out. It was such a hot and sexy thing we were doing, my cum flew high and almost hit my phone. Rope after rope of white goo shot out of my cock slit and my knees buckled.

On the other end of the phone, I heard Shauna sighed heavily and assumed she had orgasmed as well. I stood up, my cock still sticking out and leaking the last of its cream.

'Are you ok Shauna?' I asked as I couldn't see her on the phone, just the back of a car she was near.

'Yeah,' she replied. 'Fuck that was hot! I can't believe how much you came!'

'I think the situation was mostly responsible for that. Um, can I get dressed now?'

'Sure. Go ahead.' I started dressing and she put her tits back in her bra and pulled her top back down.

'I heard you cumming, so I guess you enjoyed that as well?' I asked.

'Sort of,' she replied

'Mmmm, I see,' I said somewhat dubiously. 'Sort of cumming or sort of enjoyed it?' she laughed. I had now pulled my pants back up, after wiping up, and was putting on my shirt.

'Oh, I enjoyed it alright! I get really wet when I cum, so I had to hold back a bit -- so I didn't make a mess.'

'Oh,' I said. 'I was hoping I made you orgasm. Just a little disappointed I didn't.' She looked at me with sympathy.

'Hey, it's all good. If I wanted to cum, I would have. It's just...' she paused, looking thoughtful. 'I squirt.' I almost came again!

'You squirt Shauna?' I asked excitedly.

'Yeah, I do. Quite a bit in fact.'

'That is so fucking hot! I have always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman who squirts!'

'It can get pretty messy,' replied Shauna, 'hence why I had to hold back. I would have had to go home and change my jeans if I want the whole hog!' I laughed.

'I can understand that!' I was now fully dressed and tidying the toilet up. It had seemed like forever, but I had only been in there about 10 minutes.

'I have always wanted to have a woman who squirts play with herself and orgasm all over my face,' I continued.

'Is that right?' Shauna asked.

'Yeah! That would be so hot. I love eating pussy and ass, and to have her explode in my face is something I think I would really get off on!' She smiled.

'Well, you will get your chance on Friday.'

'I'm looking forward to it, especially knowing that!'

'You like eating ass as well you said?'

'Yup! Licking, tonguing, poking, love doing it all! To be honest Shauna, I love sex and that is what I have been missing with Mary. I'm pretty kinky, as you can guess from the fact I'm standing here in your bra and panties and are willing to pretty much do anything!'

'That's good to know,' she replied with a mischievous grin. 'Well, as much as I would love to continue this, we had both better get back to work. Don't forget to check about Friday and I will see you in the morning!'

'Thanks Shauna. That was the most erotic moment I have had in ages. Enjoy the rest of your day. I will spend it thinking of your hard nipples and wet pussy!'

'Just go you!' she growled, 'otherwise we will never get back to work!' I finished tidying up, sprayed some air freshener and went back to work. The rest of the day passed without incident.

**

The following morning when I arrived at the car park, I was surprised to see Shauna waiting for me. Ever since we started having coffee together on a regular basis, there had been no reason to wait for each other. I was even more surprised to see that she was wearing a dress! In all the time I had known her, I had only ever seen her in jeans and black pants. She looked fantastic. The dress was black, with a large red flower pattern across it and hugged her curves.

'Hey Shauna!' I said by way of greeting as I got out of my car. 'Is something wrong?'

'Morning! No, all is good. I just wanted to wait for you as I need you to do something for me.' My mind started thinking of a myriad of things along the lines that she needed a hand carrying something or the like.

'Ok. Nice dress by the way! You look great Shauna! You should wear a dress more often.'

'Thank you! I need to get some colour into these legs before I start wearing a dress more often though. That's the problem when you spend your life in jeans and pants.' I looked at her legs. They were a little paler than her arms, but they looked good. I smiled.

'Don't be silly! Your legs look great Shauna! You should let the world see them more often.' She blushed. 'What did you need me to do for you?'

'I want you to make me cum!' I stood there dumbfounded!

'What? You mean now? Here?' I asked in astonishment.

'Yes now, but not here. We can go up to level 7. I will explain on the way.' She took me by the hand and started leading me to the lifts. I was still stunned at what she said but, given I was to do whatever she asked, and after yesterday's experience, I wasn't about to say no to this beautiful creature. We got into the lift, and she pressed the button for the 7th floor.

'I told Peter what happened between us yesterday and he was so turned on, we had to put the kids to bed early. It was the best sex we have had in quite a while, and this morning he said that I should 'thank you' for it.' She smiled. 'So, this is your thank you! I want you to make me cum with just your fingers and hands. No tongue, no cock. I want to see what tricks you may have.' My cock immediately started getting hard and I now understood why she had worn a dress. So much easier for access and less likely to get messed when she came. I laughed.

'It's funny what you said about the best sex in ages. I also told Mary what happened, and she was so turned on by it, she agreed to shower together. It's the first time we have done anything like that for a couple of months. I was worried about what effect this...arrangement may have on my relationship at home, but I am pleasantly surprised that, at this stage, it appears to be having the opposite effect.'

The lift chimed to indicate we had reached our floor. Shauna led me out by the hand, and we made our way to a corner of the floor. It was deserted and was likely to be for another hour or so. The benefits of getting to work early, and it appeared I was about to experience another one!

In the corner, Shauna turned to face me. My partner is only a little over five foot tall, so, with Shauna, things were 'more level'. I leant in to kiss her, but she turned her head.

'Nuh, uh! Hands and fingers only!' I made a face. 'Friday will be different. I will let you kiss me then...if you are good!'

'Yes maam,' I said smiling. Shauna's dress looked as if it folded across her and was tied at the waist with a thin belt type set up. With nervous hands, I undid the bow and untied it, dropping the lengths to the side as her dress opened. Shauna was wearing red matching underwear that looked like it was made of satin. Such a sensuous material! Shauna had her eyes closed as I took the folds of her dress and pushed them to the side, exposing her beautiful body.

Her stomach was flat, but I could make out faint evidence of her pregnancies. Her torso was the same colour as her legs, and she had no freckles or other blemishes. I ran my hand over her stomach and felt her shiver. We were next to a three-foot-high concrete wall, which had chain mesh reaching up to the next floor. It was a pretty good view -- outside the carpark and in!

Shauna's nipples were stiff, and they stuck out of the thin material. I placed my hands just under her boobs and then flicked each nipple with my thumbs. She shivered again and moaned slightly. I did it again, and then a third time. I could now smell how turned on she was and her chest above her breasts was starting to turn red. I whispered in her ear:

'Turn around and put your hands up on the fence.' She complied, reaching up, her dress falling to the sides. I was standing close behind her, my rock-hard cock nudging her ass. She pushed herself back on me, causing my cock to jump.

'Don't cum!' she commanded.

'Yes Shauna,' I whispered in her ear. Standing close to her, I reached around and cupped a breast in each hand. She moaned as I gently squeezed her flesh, and I felt her nipples grow with excitement. I spent a minute or two just squeezing her breasts through her bra, feeling her nipples respond to my touch. She was still pushing her ass against my cock, and I shifted a bit -- just to make sure I didn't explode!

I gave both nipples a firm, but not hard squeeze and twist and Shauna's legs almost buckled.

'Fuck!' she uttered through clenched teeth.

I ran my hands down her flat stomach, towards her pussy but, as I reached the top of her panties, I diverted and instead ran my hands down her thighs, making sure not to touch her cunt. She moaned in disappointment, and I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was. I ran my hands back up her thighs and moved them together over her stomach, just above her panties. I then brought them around to the small of her back and ran them down her ass. Her butt was firm, and she was wearing full back panties, not the hipsters she had me wear yesterday. I squeezed her ass, marvelling at how firm it was and remembered she was about 15 years younger than me.

I could feel my cock leaking precum and knew I had to be careful. I moved my hands around to her stomach again and rested them there. I breathed in her ear:

'Are you ready?' She simply nodded. I slipped both index fingers into the band of her panties and slid them around to her hips. Gripping the soft, silky material, I pushed them down her thighs and, kneeling, lifted each foot gently and pulled them off. I brought them to my nose and smelled her aroma. It was a delicious smell, and I could see she was already getting wet. I placed the panties in my pocket. I stood back up and grabbed her bare ass with both hands, squeezing each white globe gently. Shauna was squirming, but still maintained her grip on the fence. I massaged her ass cheeks for a few more moments, occasionally pulling them gently apart.

I moved my hands around her hips and finally headed for her cunt. I was pleased to feel she was shaved.

'You shave!' I stated.

"Yes,' replied Shauna huskily, 'When you see how much I squirt, you will understand why.'

'I love a shaved cunt,' I whispered. 'I love it smoothness and licking it ever so softly. I can't wait to lick your cunt Shauna, assuming that's what you want me to do.'

'It is,' she replied through clenched teeth, 'but today is not that day. Keep doing what you are doing though, it feels great!'

123456...9