She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her panties all the way down to her feet and she lifted each one to allow me to remove them. I brought them up to my nose and inhaled her aroma. She was definitely excited. She smiled and I heard Peter shift in his chair. I placed her panties on the table behind me and ran a finger over her slit. She brushed my hand away.

'I said tongue!' scolded Shauna. 'No hands!' I nodded.

'Can I use my hands on other body parts?' I queried. She looked down at me with her beautiful brown eyes and smiled.

'You may.' Taking my cue, I reached up and started caressing her breasts, pulling at her nipples, knowing that this was something she enjoyed. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, letting it fall forward. I grabbed it and placed it with her panties. She was now standing naked in front of me, and I was thankful they had a good level of privacy in their yard. I tweaked both her nipples for a little moment longer and Shauna closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. I looked at her cunt and I could see clear liquid starting seep past her lips.

I ran my hands from her tits, down her stomach and towards her pussy but, obeying her instructions, diverted them to her ass cheeks as I got near it. I squeezed Shauna's ass cheeks, occasionally running a finger across her asshole, which made her squirm. I kneaded her ass cheeks for a minute or so and then grab her left leg and placed her foot on the table next to me. This had the effect of opening her pussy a little bit.

Her pale pink lips were begging me to lick them, so I ducked my head and ran my tongue up the left one and then down the right. Shauna moaned loudly and hissed between clenched teeth.

'Fuck!' I took this as a positive sign so did it again and then once more. I was rewarded with more of her sweet juice.

'Feel good babe?' asked Peter

'Yeah,' she moaned. 'His moustache tickles a bit and I think that is helping.' I smiled at that so pushed my face fully into her crotch. I inhaled, revelling in her wonderful smell. The sitting angle was a bit awkward, so I reached behind Shauna and grabbed the cushion from her chair. Putting it on the ground, I then kneeled on it, and this put me further under Shauna's cunt. It would allow me to get my tongue deep inside her.

Shauna's pussy was now open and was dripping juices down her right thigh. I leaned down to her knee and ran my tongue up to her cunt, cleaning her juices as I went. I then started licking at her pussy, probing her lips and tonguing her hole. I lapped at the juices as they leaked out and Shauna gripped my head. I could feel Peter shift in his seat, and I glanced in his direction. He appeared to be mesmerised with what was going on and I briefly wondered how he felt. As I had said to Shauna when this all came up, I know that some guys like to see their wives/partners/girlfriends with another bloke, but I wondered how many, in reality, really enjoyed it. He didn't look that upset.

Shauna was now grinding her pussy into my face, and I grabbed her ass with both hands to steady her. I pulled my face away for a moment, then placed the tip of my tongue on her clit. She shivered and moaned and bent at the knees a bit, all while maintaining a death grip on my head. I always knew with Mary when I was doing a good job of eating her out as she holds my head tight to her while she orgasms. It appeared Shauna was the same! I thought I would see if what worked on my partner would work here so, after flicking her clit for several moments, I placed my tongue flat against it and pressed with my face.

It obviously did work as Shauna let out a cry and her cunt gushed forth with her sweet nectar as if a dam had burst! It wasn't as ferocious as that morning in the car park, but still, my face got quickly soaked, along with the front of my singlet. Shauna bucked her pussy against me as she continued to orgasm, and I held her ass tight. I hadn't even slipped a finger up her tightest hole this time! I was swallowing as much of her sweet juice as I could but there was too much. It ran down the sides of my face, down my body and was pooling on the floor.

Slowly, Shauna's orgasm subsided, and she collapsed back into her chair. Peter was just looking at the both of us, his face hard to decipher. I pulled off my singlet and went to wipe my face of her juices, but she stopped me.

'Don't,' said Shauna. 'I like the look of my cum on your face.' Her juice was dripping off me like sweat and my moustache was saturated. Droplets were forming on it, and I ran my tongue over it. She really did taste wonderful! I put my singlet down and then sat back up on the table, leaning back on my hands, my cock still straining to get out of my shorts, panting wildly. It was Peter who broke the silence first.

'Well Mike, you obviously know how to eat pussy. Shauna doesn't normally cum that quickly.' I shrugged, a little embarrassed.

'I'm sure that it is much a result of this situation than any real skill on my part.'

'Don't be modest,' interjected Shauna, 'you know how to eat a woman's pussy, that much is clear.' Once again, I looked away in embarrassment.

'Thanks Shauna. It does help though when the pussy tastes as sweet as yours!' She playfully kicked me.

'Just full of compliments, aren't you?' I shrugged.

'I try my best.'

'It was fantastic Mike. It's now Peter's turn.' She looked at him. 'You ready babe?' He nodded and I went to get up to allow him to sit down in front of his beautiful partner.

'Where do you think you're going?' she asked.

'Um, I thought I would get out of the way, to let Peter have his turn.' She laughed.

'No, no, no, no, no, you misunderstand! I mean its Peter's turn with you!' Silence descended.

Now, if I am honest, I did suspect that this may be something that could happen tonight, especially with Shauna insisting that I do whatever she instructed. After she told me to dress in her bra and panties, I had the sense that these guys had a kinky side and wondered how far that would extend. I guess male to male sex was on the menu and wondered if this was something Peter was keen to try, or whether Shauna wanted to see him with another guy. Mary had always expressed a desire to see me with another guy and Shauna was possibly the same.

I didn't really care. I have been bi-curious for a few years now and dildos and strap-ons were a regular part of Mary's and my sex life, although lately, it was me just using them on myself. I had long wondered what it would be like to suck another man's cock (having sucked a variety of rubber ones), have him fuck me up the ass, and then spray his seed all over me. Mary and I had even discussed hiring someone to make my fantasy a reality, but it had never worked out. I guess that this was the point of no return. It was an easy decision to make, and I turned towards Peter. I could see Shauna smile triumphantly, knowing that I was going to do as she asked. My cock throbbed as I said:

'Stand up Peter!' Peter stood up, his crotch level with my face. I could see the outline of his cock pressed against the shiny material of his shorts. Peter was sipping from his beer as I looked up at him. I went to reach out for him, but Shauna stopped me.

'Before you start, get naked!' she commanded. I nodded and stood up and slid my shorts and jocks down my legs and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor to soak up some of Shauna's cunt juice. My cock sprang forth and was sticking straight up, its pink head swollen and slick with precum. Shauna nodded appreciatively.

'Ok, so it's not as big as Peter's, as you will soon find out, but it's nothing to be ashamed of Mike,' commented Shauna, 'and remember, sometimes big is not an advantage.'

'Thanks Shauna,' I replied, 'I'm glad you like it!' She laughed lightly, her naked breasts quivering.

'Now, suck my man's cock!' I turned back to Peter and reached out with my right hand and rubbed the outline of his cock through his shorts. It was the first time I had ever touched another cock! I could feel the heat through the thin material, as well as his size. I ran my hand back and forth across the outline of his cock for a few moments and I could feel it expanding. He was way bigger than me! Even in its semi erect state I could tell he was packing a serious piece of meat!

'Ready mate?' He simply nodded. I could feel Shauna's eyes on me. I grabbed the waist band of his shorts and pulled them down his strong legs. Peter was perhaps what you call fat, however it wasn't the wobbly, slack fat, but solid. He had the kind of body that, if he took up weight training, the fat would quickly turn to muscle. As I pulled his shorts down, I could see that he was shaved freshly smooth! I had also shaved earlier in the evening. Peter's cock sprang out, almost hitting me in the head. I look at a lot of porn, including male, transgender etc, so I have seen quite a few cocks in my time in movies, pictures etc, and I am quite confident in saying that Peter's was one of the finest cocks I had ever seen!

I am not sure of his ethnicity, but Peter has a light dark skin colour, and this went to his cock, except the head, which was a pale pink colour, similar to Shauna's cunt lips. He was circumcised, which I much prefer the look of, and I would guess that he was about 7.5 to 8 inches in length. But it was the girth that made it a beautiful cock! It was about as thick as one of those mini soft drink cans and I wondered how Shauna managed to fit this monster in her! I reached out with my right hand and gently grabbed his cock. My hand only just fit around it. Peter made a small noise and Shauna exhaled loudly. This was obviously something they were both looking forward to!

I felt the weight of it for a moment, marvelling at how heavy it felt in my hand, before leaning forward and planting my lips on his cockhead. It was warm, and slightly spongy. I licked his slit and Peter murmured his appreciation. I then opened my mouth as wide as it could go and moved my head forward a little. My mouth was now full of Peter's cockhead. It tasted lightly of soap, and I could also smell that he had just showered. I withdrew his head from my mouth, it was now slick with my saliva and ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft to his balls. While he had a bigger cock than me, I thought my balls were a bit larger, but I really didn't care at that moment.

I ran my tongue back up his shaft and then spat on his cockhead. Using my spit as lubrication, I started masturbating his monster. I could feel it getting harder in my hands and it seemed to grow a bit. Fully aroused, Peter looked to be just over 8 inches. I slowly ran my hand up and down his shaft, stopping occasionally to give it a squeeze, just behind the head. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Shauna had lay back in her chair and was squeezing her left tit, while her right hand was slowly rubbing her pussy.

I spat on Peter's dick again. I was trying to get it as wet as possible before shoving it down my throat. I squeezed just behind his head again, a little harder this time, and was rewarded with droplets of precum. I used the tip of my tongue and licked them up. Shauna and Peter moaned in unison and my cock throbbed. I could feel my own precum leaking out and running down my shaft, my balls heavy with my own juice.

I took Peter into my mouth again, but this time started working my tongue around his head and the beginning of his shaft. I was trying to get it as slippery as possible so I could swallow as much of his cock as I could. I had sucked Mary's strap-ons, but none were as thick as this, but I decided to just push on so to speak. Shauna stood up and came around to Peter, lifting his shirt over his head. We were all now stark naked!

She moved behind him and started running her hands across his body. Like me, he had very little in the way of body hair. She pinched his nipple, eliciting a moan from him and a throb from his cock, which I felt in my mouth. I took a deep breath and relaxed as I pushed my head further down his thick shaft. I could feel how powerful his cock was, throbbing inside me. I suddenly gagged and quickly withdrew his cock, chocking, saliva streaming down my chin, tears from my eyes. Both Shauna and Peter laughed softly.

'A bit more than a mouthful!' Shauna stated. I couldn't speak so just nodded. She smiled. I wasn't giving up though, not that I expected to be allowed to! Swallowing, I returned my attention to Peter's meat but realised I was uncomfortable where I was, sitting on the edge of the table. I grabbed the cushion I had kneeled on while eating out Shauna and then kneeled in front of Peter. I ran my hands up his thighs and cupped his balls. His cock throbbed and precum leaked out of his slit. I lapped that up again and then took him into my mouth. It seemed a little easier on my knees and soon I was bobbing up and down on his shaft, slowly taking more of him into my throat.

'Fuck!' exclaimed Peter through gritted teeth.

'Good babe?' asked Shauna.

'Fuck yeah!' he responded. 'Have you done this before Mike?' I took him out of my mouth and gently stroked him as I responded.

'Not on a real one mate, but I have had plenty of practice on rubber ones. I have a few dildos at home.' Shauna looked at me surprised.

'Really?' I nodded.

'Yes Shauna.'

'You continue to surprise me, Mike!'

'I told you Shauna, that sex was important to me. It's part of why I am here after all.'

'Still the dressing up, using dildos, I am wondering if there is nothing you won't do?'

'I told you what I wouldn't do when we discussed this...arrangement,' I responded, 'but apart from that, I will try anything once. After all, I'm on my knees, sucking your man's beautiful cock, that should give you some indication!' Shauna smiled and motioned me back to Peter's cock. I had been jerking it all this time and Peter was starting to breathe a bit heavier. He had even put down his beer!

I returned his cock to my mouth and concentrated on working it down my throat. I knew the key was to relax and breathe through my nose, so that's what I did. Shauna was squeezing Peter's ass cheeks, they looked pretty firm and were hairless like his balls and groin, as well as playing with his nipples. When she pinched them, his cock would leak precum into my mouth.

In a few minutes, I had my nose on Peter's smooth groin, his cockhead now deep down my throat. My eyes were watering but I could breathe ok, and Peter now had a hand on the back of my head, holding me gently to him. I was still able to move up and down his shaft, but he started holding me longer when he was all the way in me.

My own cock was now painfully hard and just leaking clear fluid. I can't believe that I had made it this long without cumming! Suddenly, Shauna spoke:

'Fuck him babe, fuck his face!' The words excited me, and I realised that I was their plaything. I didn't care. As long as I got to fuck Shauna and make my long-held fantasy come true, they could use me anyway they wanted. Peter took his hands and gripped the side of my head and started thrusting. He was thrusting slowly at first, almost gentle like and I just sat there and tried to relax as much as possible. But with Shauna's encouragement, he started thrusting harder. I gripped his strong thighs to support myself as he moved faster, his thrusts stronger, his cockhead bouncing off the back of my throat.

He would draw his cock almost all the way out, before pushing it back in. My jaw was beginning to hurt from being stretched open for so long, but I was too excited to really care. My cock was just running now, and I could feel my precum coating my hairless balls. Peter started holding himself against me and I could feel his cock swelling, ready to unleash the contents of his balls. I took my right hand and cupped his scrotum, feeling its tautness. While smaller than mine, they felt heavier, and I guessed they were quite full.

All of us were sweating and moaning and the sound of bodies slapping against each other filled the air.

'Cum babe!' ordered Shauna, 'cum on his face!' Peter did as he was told and withdrew his cock from my mouth. I was finally able to bring relief to my jaw and I looked up at him as he started jerking his cock, using my spit as lube. Shauna's left hand was tweaking his left nipple and I could see that her right hand was playing with his ass. Shauna shoved what looked like two fingers up her man's ass and the result was instant!

Peter grunted and then cried out as his beautiful cock spewed forth the contents of his balls! The first string of his cum hot me directly between the eyes, and I came -- hard! My cock exploded, bringing relief to my balls, which had been holding their contents for much longer than normal. Cum shot out and hit Peter's right leg and the next actually hit his hand as he was jerking his cock! It continued to pulse and shoot rope after rope of cum as Peter continued to jerk his thick meat over my face.

Peter's second stream of cum hit my nose, but then it just came gushing out and seem to go everywhere. I opened my mouth to catch some and was rewarded with a shot of his warm goo. It was slimy and salty and pretty much tasted like my own. Shauna was rubbing her cunt hard, and she watched her partner paint my face with his cream. I had to close my eyes as Peter's cum was starting to drip from my forehead and I was glad of the fact that I kept my hair cropped.

Slowly the torrent of jizz subsided from his cockhead and spent, he collapsed back into his chair. My face covered in his cum, I leaned forward and took his cockhead into my mouth, sucking the remnants from it and drinking it down, savouring the taste. Shauna was working feverishly at her cunt, three of her fingers a blur as they rammed in and out of her pussy and she cried out as she turned toward Peter and came all over him. Her clear juice sprayed like she was pissing on him, and I saw that he turned and opened his mouth, trying to catch as much of her sweet nectar as he could. I collapsed on the ground, my face covered in man cream, my own cock still leaking its white cream. Shauna's orgasm also ended, and she collapsed into Peter's arms.

The only sound you could hear was the ragged breathing of three people who had just climaxed. The smell of cum was overpowering -- but that may have just been me! I had cum in my eyes, nose, moustache, everywhere. I struggled back up and sat on the edge of the table.

'Fuck!' was all I could get out. Both Peter and Shauna smiled, exhausted, but clearly satisfied. Well, I was knackered, I was hoping this wasn't the end of the night's activities. I shouldn't have worried.

Shauna moved and knelt in front of me and, taking my head in her hands, started kissing me. He hair, which she now wore in long curls and black in colour, plastered her head, a combination of sweat and her own cum. Her glasses were splashed with the same liquids. She kissed me deeply, her tongue trying to find any taste of Peter's cum in my mouth. She broke off the kiss and then started licking the cum of my face. Starting with my forehead, she worked her way down and around my face, making sure she didn't miss any. It was so hot that my cock started to stir and get hard. I played with her nipples as she did, and I could see that Peter was sitting there, slowly stroking his cock.

After Shauna had pretty much cleaned all the cum off my face, she told me to get dressed, so I put my shorts on but didn't worry about underwear or my top. She put her panties back on and they immediately became transparent with her cunt juices. Peter slipped his shorts on, his semi hard cock clearly showing. He went and got some beers and when he came back, he found Shauna and I sitting on the sofa together, her head resting on my shoulder.

'Well,' he said as he handed us our beers. 'That was something!' There was a moment of silence as we all took a long draught of the cold beverage.

1...34567...9