She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course, not Shauna. I said I would do whatever you asked. If you want to see Peter fuck me, then that is what he will do.' She nodded.

'Good, now eat me again!' She leaned back, her legs spread, and I could see how turned on she was. Her sweet juice was clearly dribbling out of her cunt. I leaned forward and started lapping gently at her juicy lips. Behind me, I could feel Peter settling in, getting ready to fuck me. I felt the warmness of his cockhead on my asshole, and I moaned. Shauna grabbed my chin and lifted, looking me in the eye.

'Beg him!' she commanded. 'Beg him to fuck your ass! Beg him to shove his fat cock deep inside you! And I want to believe you!' She let go of my face. I turned and looked at Peter. He looked so powerful, his big thick cock in his hand, ready to shove it in me. He was looking me dead in the eye.

'Please Peter,' I begged, 'fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give me your beautiful cock! I want to feel you deep inside me! I want your cum flowing out of my asshole!' I was so turned on and got lost in the moment. My cock was so hard, it hurt, even though it hadn't been long since I had cum. Shauna patted me on the head.

'Very good,...bitch!' she whispered and then pushed my face back into her cunt. I felt Peter shift and then he started pushing. Unlike Shauna, he was taking it slow and, given his size, I'm glad he was. I was partially stretched from Shauna fucking me however Peter's member was much wider. I gasped into Shauna's pussy as I felt Peter's head enter me.

'Keep licking!' instructed Shauna and so I did so, while trying to relax as Peter entered me. He pushed in a little more and then stopped, allowing me to get used to his size. I was lapping at Shauna's juices, trying to get her off, but it was hard to concentrate with Peter's wonderful member violating me. He pushed slowly again, and I moaned into Shauna's pussy as I licked at her lips, poking my tongue inside, trying to get more of her sweet cream.

I guessed that Peter was halfway in when he withdrew his cock. My asshole gaped and I could feel the cool air of the room and then the coolness of the extra lube he squirted in. Meanwhile I started to concentrate on Shauna's clit. I flicked it with my tongue and also ran circles around it. Shauna was squirming and slipped down a bit, her legs spread wider, and I could see her pink puckered asshole. I started licking at that and was rewarded with a moan of satisfaction.

I felt Peter place his cockhead back in my ass but this time he just pushed all the way in.

'Ahhh fuck!' I moaned as I felt Peter's dick go all the way in me. I could feel his groin against my bare ass cheeks. He held himself there for a moment, allowing me to get used to his size. I think if I hadn't just cum from Shauna's fucking, I would have exploded.

'Ohhh that feels so good Peter! Fuck me mate, fuck me hard! Ram that big cock in and out of my tight ass! Cum in my ass, fill me with your cream!' He complied and started fucking me hard. He drew his cock all the way out until just the head was left in and pushed with all his weight as his shaft buried itself deep in my rectum.

In and out he drove his cock, and it was all I could do to stop myself collapsing on top of Shauna, any thought of eating her cunt banished. She sensed that and had started playing with herself. I just watched as she massaged her clit and slid a couple of fingers deep inside her. Her clear liquid was oozing out of her cunt, soaking the sheets beneath her. Peter had moved his hands from my hips and had grabbed my garter belt, using it to pull himself into me. It was so fucking hot to have him fucking like that!

My hard cock was smacking my stomach with each thrust, and I could feel Peter's balls bang against mine. He was picking up speed, his thighs smacking against my ass cheeks. Shauna was working herself up to a frenzy. She had taken her fingers from her cunt as was now pulling at her right nipple while, her left hand was fingering her clit. Her eyes were closed, her breathing ragged and her chest a deep red. I knew she wasn't far away.

I could feel Peter was close as well, his shaft swelling even more inside of me. I gave him words of encouragement.

'Give it to me Peter!' I gasped. 'Give me your seed. Fill my ass with your cum!' In response, Peter let go of my garter belt and leaned forward, cupping my tits. My nipples were like diamonds, and he started squeezing them as he thrusted. Shauna's eyes snapped open, and she let out a cry.

'Fuuuuccckk!' she yelled as her cunt exploded, clear warm liquid shooting out all over my face. That triggered Peter and I felt his cockhead swell and then he grunted:

'Fuck, I'm coming Mike. Take my jizz!' as he flooded my ass with his man cream. As soon as Shauna's juice hit my face and Peter's cum shot into my ass, I came, my cock spasming as shot after shot of semen ejected all over the bed clothes. Shauna was still gushing, like that day in the car park and she grabbed my head and pulled me down onto her cunt. I tried to swallow as much of her as I could, but it was like drinking from a hose! Peter continued to grunt and shoot his cum deep inside of me. There was so much that it started leaking out of my asshole, even though he was still deep inside me.

My cock finally started to soften, and Shauna's 'tap' had been turned off. Peter had also finished unloading in me and collapsed on my back, still holding my tits, his cock still inside me. This caused me to fall into Shauna and we all just lay there for a minute, catching our breath. The only noise apart from the ragged breathing was the steady hum of the air-conditioner.

I could feel Peter beginning to soften inside me and, while it was very erotic to be tangled up like this, he was a bit heavier than me, and I was getting squashed!

'Mate,' I said to him, 'I struggling to breath here, what with you on me and my face buried in your partner's cunt!' he laughed.

'Shit, sorry man!' and he leveraged himself off me, his cock slipping from my ass with a slurping noise and then a pop when he was out. I could feel his warm cream oozing out of my ass and down my balls. I rolled off Shauna and onto my back and just lay there, mindful of my heels on the bed.

'I think I need a drink!' I exclaimed.

'I need a smoke,' responded Shauna. 'How about we clean up and then meet outside for a beer?'

'Sounds good,' I replied, 'but we are coming back here after, right?' I was hoping to get a chance to finally fuck Shauna.

'But of course! You haven't fucked me yet and I want to feel your cock inside of me!' I smiled gratefully.

'I want that too Shauna!'

'I know you do...my bitch!' I just blushed and headed for the bathroom.

**

After we all showered, we met up outside where this evening's activities had commenced. I was glad to see that it wasn't late. I had taken off all my lingerie and was just wearing shorts when I got outside. Peter and Shauna were already there, both also in shorts but Shauna had her white bra on. She looked sexy, like she always does, and I realised that I didn't think there would ever be a time when I didn't think that. Peter handed me a beer and I sat down on the sofa, next to Shauna, Peter in the chair he was in when I first sucked him off. We all raised our beers in salute.

'So...' started Shauna, 'how did you find your first male on male experience?' she asked looking at me. I smiled.

'I can't speak for Peter, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.' Peter raised his beer and nodded.

'Your ass is so tight mate, it felt fantastic. And, no offence Shauna, but it's been a while since I was in something that tight!' Shauna poked her tongue out at him.

'What do you expect?' she responded. 'I have had 3 kids, plus that monster of yours inside me!' I chuckled quietly.

'I feel ya Shauna!' I said, squirming a little bit. More chuckles.

'Plus,' continued Peter, 'you won't let me fuck your ass, so it was a pleasant change.' I looked at Shauna, an eyebrow raised.

'I have told you before. You are not putting that thing up my ass! Mike's on the other hand...' I choked on my beer, spilling it down the front of me. My cock immediately woke up as Shauna and Peter laughed.

'You serious?' I asked her.

'If you're lucky!' was all she replied. We continued to make small talk and I admitted my bisexual curiosity and how I had become to cross-dress.

'I don't have any desire to be a woman,' I was saying by way of explanation, 'but I just love the feel of women's lingerie and underwear. Its very sexy!' Shauna nodded.

'Well, you make it look good, which is a bit of a surprise. I know that men do it, I have seen pictures, but I would never have picked you for someone like that.' I shrugged.

'As you get older, you will find that you care less about what a lot of people think. It's only the ones that really matter whose opinions count. Take you for instance Shauna. You are a friend who I deeply care about, so what you think of me matters. I'm just glad you asked me to wear your bra and panties that day, as it indicated that you were pretty open to different experiences. Like the one we have had tonight. What about you Peter? Been wearing panties long?' Peter looked away, flushing slightly with embarrassment.

'Uh, no mate. Tonight, was the first time in fact. Shauna thought it would only be fair considering you and her would be dressed up. She bought those panties for me today. They were a...bit small!' I laughed softly.

'I did wonder! First time with another bloke?' He smiled and nodded at Shauna.

'She has been on at me for a while about doing it, apparently it was something that has long been a fantasy of hers. I have always managed to find an excuse. Plus finding someone was difficult, but then I thought of you!' I raised my beer to him.

'Well, it seems that Shauna isn't the only one who wants to see her man with another guy. Mary is the same. And thanks for thinking of me. I was a little surprised when Shauna raised it, especially considering what happened in the past but, I'm glad you did. I am actually hoping that you will fuck me again. I never thought I would say this to another guy, but your cock is magnificent mate!' Peter raised his beer back but looked embarrassed.

'Cheers mate! I'm glad you like it! and we both broke out huge grins. Shauna finished her beer and placed the empty on the table.

'If you guys have finished blowing smoke up each other ass, how about we head back to the bedroom?' Peter and I stood up, and Shauna took each one of us by the hand and led us back to the bedroom.

**

We didn't worry about lingerie this time, and all just got on the bed naked. They had put fresh sheets on it which means there were no wet patches to lie in! We got into the centre of the bed and Shauna knelt and then made Peter and I kneel either side of her. Me on her left, Peter her right. She started kissing Peter and he ran his hand over her tits. My cock stirred at the sight of them making out and I reached out and started fondling Shauna's ass with my right hand, my left reached out and took Peter's flaccid member. I could feel the warmth and it stirred under my grip.

As they continued to kiss deeply, I slowly jerked Peter and got him hard. I had slipped my right hand from behind in between Shauna's legs and was lightly stroking her pussy, it already beginning to leak its juices. I slid it along her flaps and up over her asshole, eliciting soft moans from her. My cock was now hard again, and I was surprised as, being the wrong side of 50, I didn't expect I would be able to maintain an erection for this long.

Peter was hard now, and I leaned down and took his spongy head into my warm mouth. He moaned appreciably into Shauna's mouth, but they didn't break off their kiss. I continued to suck on his head, tonguing his slit and lapping at his precum. I had also slipped two fingers inside Shauna and was gently probing her, making her squirm. Peter and Shauna finally broke off their kiss and she turned to me.

'Lie down, at the end of the bed.' I moved to the end of their massive bed and put my legs on the floor and lay back, my cock sticking straight up. Shauna got off the bed and moved around between my legs. She leant down, her long black curly hair, falling over my groin and she took my hard member into her mouth. I almost came! Not because I was turned on, which I was, but because this was something I had dreamed of. I wanted this woman so badly my dick hurt! She sucked me for a minute or so, getting me all wet, and then climbed up on the bed and straddled me. She grabbed my cock and then eased herself down on to it.

'Ahhh,' we moaned in unison as Shauna's cunt slipped down my hard shaft and our shaved groins met. She sat there for a moment without moving. I didn't mind as I was luxuriating in the feeling of her cunt. I could feel her juices leaking out between us and down my balls.

'Sit up!' she commanded and swung her legs behind me as I did. This was a position Mary and I used, and it allows for deeper penetration. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and started pulling her gently against me. Shauna started kissing me as we rocked back and forth. I had finally achieved my dream of fucking this beautiful woman, one I had held since the very first day I saw her in the car park. Our kissing became more urgent as I started pulling Shauna hard against me and I could sense that she was going to cum soon. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest as she rode my cock. She threw her head back as she cried:

'I'm cummmmming! Fuuuuccckk!' and her cunt gushed its juices, spraying up between us and soaking my balls and the bed beneath us. Her sweet warm liquid continued to spray out of her as I bounced her up and down my cock, my own orgasm not too far off. Her orgasm started subsiding and she slowed her rocking down.

'I don't want you to cum yet!' she whispered in my ear.

'I'll try Shauna!' I responded through gritted teeth, 'but I can't promise anything.' I felt movement next to me and saw that Peter was standing on the bed, his hard cock inches from my face. I turned and opened my mouth and he pushed himself inside and started face fucking me gently. Shauna continued to rock back and forth on me, keeping me hard. She looked up at her partner.

'Hold on babe, don't cum yet!' He nodded and withdrew his cock from my mouth. I moaned in disappointment. I was really loving his cock! Shauna climbed off me and pushed me back on the bed, much to my disappointment and indicated to Peter to get down off the bed. He moved and she directed him between my legs. I knew what was going to happen next and the disappointment faded, and my cock twitched with excitement. Shauna moved towards my head and turned herself so that she was facing Peter and then placed a knee either side of my head. She looked down at me.

'Give me your legs!' she ordered me. I lifted my legs, and she grabbed each ankle, spreading them wide. Peter now had easy access to my hole, and I saw him squirt lube all over his cock. That was all I saw as Shauna lowered her cunt over my face.

'Lick me!' she commanded. I started licking her cunt, immediately being rewarded with the taste of the juice I had come to love. I felt Peter's cockhead against my asshole, and I readied myself for my ass to be invaded by his wonderful member. As before, he pushed himself slowly into me, but didn't stop until his groin met my balls. My stiff cock was lying on my stomach, leaking a mixture of precum and cum. He slowly started fucking me and my cock started bouncing up and down. I was trying to concentrate on licking Shauna but was not doing too good, so she contented herself to grinding her pussy on my face.

Peter picked up his pace and Shauna spread my legs wider, basically as far as they could go. My cock was now running, my balls contents just leaking out unabated. Peter was grunting and groaning as he fucked my tight hole. As before, he would draw almost all the way out before ramming his cock back into me. He was now slamming into me so hard; he was pushing me up the bed. To resolve this issue, he took my legs out of Shauna's hands and put them up over his shoulders. This resulted in me being pulled away from Shauna's cunt and raised my ass off the bed, giving Peter the chance to fuck me even deeper.

Shauna moved down and took my cock into her mouth.

'Fuck!' I spat out through gritted teeth. She started sucking forcefully on me and I could feel my orgasm growing deep inside my balls. Peter was not far off either as I felt his shaft swelling, his head enlarging. He quickened his pace and Shauna obviously recognised the signs.

'Cum on us babe! Spray us with your cum!' She moved her face down to me and started kissing me as Peter withdrew his cock from my ass. I once again felt the coolness of the bedroom air conditioner. Peter dropped my legs and started jerking at his cock, it slick through a combination of lube and my ass juice. Shauna was still kissing me passionately and had a hand on my cock. She was squeezing it in such a way as to prevent me from cumming. Through gritted teeth, Peter yelled, and Shauna broke off our kiss and we both turned towards him.

'Fuck! I'm cumming babe!' and his white cream shot out of his cock. The first shot hit me full in the face, the second he directed over Shauna's face, splattering her glasses. He continued jerking his cock and covering us with his warm salty goo. I was amazed at how much sperm he had! More went over our faces and onto my chest. He even pushed his cock down and sprayed some over my cock, which was still in Shauna's hand, and my balls. Finally, his cock stopped issuing his balls contents and Peter fell to his knees, spent.

Shauna turned and started kissing me again and we could taste Peter on our lips. I started licking the cum off her as she massaged the cum into my cock, using it as lubrication.

'Cum on my face!' she whispered. I quickly stood up on the bed as Shauna moved up on her knees. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, looking down at that beautiful, cum covered face. Her eyes betrayed her excitement as she watched me jerk my stiff dick.

'Cum on me Mike! Coat my face with your spunk!' I groaned out loud as the first of my cream shot out of my cock slit and hit her square in the nose, splashing up across her glasses. She opened her mouth, and I obliged my directing a couple of ropes of thick white goo down her throat. I then pointed down further and shot a bit more cum over her tits and stiff nipples. I could feel my orgasm subsiding and directed the last of my cream back on her pretty face, covering her glasses so she couldn't see out of them.

Finished, I collapsed to my knees and took her in my arms and kissed her cum covered lips. As I did, Shauna took off her glasses and dropped them on the bed. I broke off our kiss and started licking the combined cum off her nose and cheeks, making sure I got it all. Shauna pushed my head down and I lapped up my cream off her tits and nipples, giving each one a playful bite. When I finished Shauna pushed me away and collapsed on the bed. I followed suit and once again the only sound was that of heavy breathing and the air conditioner. The scent in the air was strong, a combination of men's cum and Shauna's pussy juice.

'Smoke break Shauna?' I asked weakly.

'Yeah, Smoke break Mike,' she replied.

'Ok, I will meet you guys outside again.'

**

By the time I cleaned up and headed outside Peter and Shauna were already there. Peter and I had shorts on, Shauna was wearing a long shirt that covered her to her knees. I could tell they were discussing something. Peter was shaking his head. I started to open the door.

'You promised babe,' I heard Shauna say, 'and he has taken a turn, it's only fair.'

'I'm still not sure,' he replied.

1...456789