She Caught My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're doing it, and that's final!' They stopped as I walked out.

'Hey! You guys alright?' I asked. Shauna smiled and nodded.

'I told Peter it was your turn to fuck him, and he is not too keen.'

'I see,' I replied. I looked at Peter. 'Not something you and Shauna do then?' he shook his head.

'No, maybe she will slip in a finger on occasions, but I have had nothing bigger than that up me. I will admit I am curious but...' he trailed off. I smiled.

'Fully understand mate but it does feel good, trust me on that. Key is to relax!' he looked dubious.

'Relax...while something is being shoved up your butt!' Shauna and I both laughed.

'When you put it that way!' I said laughing. Peter paused but then broke out into a grin.

'Ok,' he said, somewhat reluctantly.

'You don't have a choice,' remarked Shauna. 'This was my night to be in charge, remember?' He smiled at her.

'Yes babe!'

Once again, we sat quietly, talking about life in general, enjoying the cold beers. Once finished we headed back to the bedroom. We all undressed and stood naked, waiting for Shauna.

'On your hands and knees!' she ordered Peter. 'At the end of the bed.' Peter was slow to move but did as he was told. He got on his hands and knees, his big soft cock hanging down between his powerful legs. Shauna turned to me.

'Eat him!' I nodded and moved behind Peter. I ran my hands over his ass cheeks, and down the backs of his thighs. His cock twitched. I knelt, my face level with his ass. Shauna came and stood behind me. I planted gentle kisses on Peter's cheeks, while rubbing his thighs. I could taste soap and was glad he had showered. I spread his cheeks and looked at his tight hole. I was a light brown colour. I licked it gently and Peter shivered. I ran my tongue down his crack and over his balls and along his shaft. I pulled his cock back towards me and gently sucked on the head, but Shauna slapped the back of my head.

'Eat his ass I told you! I didn't say anything about his cock, did I?' I looked up at her.

'No Shauna. Sorry!' and turned back to Peter's ass. I started licking his asshole and the puckered skin around it. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and gently pulled them apart, opening his tight hole a bit. I poked my tongue in and Peter moaned.

'Mmmm,' I took this as a sign and started poking my tongue in and out a little faster, tasting his bitterness. It was not totally unpleasant! Shauna moved and was now standing beside me, watching intently as I lapped at her man's hole.

'Get your tongue in there Mike. I really want you to taste him!' I spread Peter a little wider and drove my tongue deep into him. Peter moaned out loud and squirmed under me.

'Fuck!' he groaned through gritted teeth, 'that feels so fuckin good!' I started moving my tongue in and out his hole, trying to get it in as far as I could. Peter was now pushing back on me, trying to get my tongue deeper into his asshole. Shauna had now knelt beside me, watching intently. Her right hand was toying with her right nipple, and she reached with her left and grabbed my cock. I was semi hard but that changed the moment she grabbed me. She started whispering in my ear.

'Taste him! Taste my man! Drive that tongue deep in his ass! Make his hole wet for your cock!' Her dirty talk, her hand on my now hard shaft and my tongue deep in Peter's ass, was causing my balls to work overtime, driven to creating more white cream.

Peter was now moaning openly, and my tongue was a far up his ass as I could get it. My cock was rock hard due to Shauna's actions, and she must have been satisfied it was hard enough as she stood up.

'He's ready! Fuck him, Mike! Fuck his beautiful ass! I want to hear him moan for your cock!' I stood up and Shauna handed me a bottle of lube. I squirted some on Peter's hole and handed it back to Shauna. She squirted some in her hand and massaged it into my cock. I took my middle finger and slowly inserted it into Peter. I could hear him wince, but he said nothing. I slipped in a second finger and slowly started fucking his asshole. I looked at Shauna and she smiled and nodded.

I placed the tip of my cock on Peter's tight hole and said to him:

'Ready mate?' He nodded.

'Do it! But not too hard ok!' Shauna laughed. I pushed slowly and Peter immediately tried to move forward but I grabbed his hips and pulled him gently back into me.

'Just fuckin do it!' commanded Shauna and so, gripping him firmly, I pushed myself fully into him. Peter cried out but didn't move. When I was all the way in, I rested there. I could feel my balls on his. I slowly withdrew myself until just the head was left and rested a moment, before pushing back into him again. He was really tight, and it felt different to fucking a pussy. Like with Shauna, Mary had never let me fuck her in the ass. I could use a couple of fingers, but I had never stuck my dick in her.

I started to quicken my pace and my cock was like an iron bar. The room reverberated with the sound of my thighs on his ass cheeks. Peter was squirming underneath me, but he was no longer trying to get away from me. Shauna was standing, watching her man getting fucked up the ass, one hand on her tits and one rubbing her cunt.

'Fuck that is so hot!' she exclaimed. 'Do you like that babe? Do you like Mike's hard cock up your ass?'

'Yes babe,' responded Peter through gritted teeth. I believed him as he had started pushing back on me. He had also moved a hand to his cock and was jerking it has I fucked his ass. I was fucking him hard now, slamming my cock into him, my thighs red from the slapping against his cheeks. Peter was fully hard now and Shauna was finger fucking herself, her eyes closed, glasses still partly smeared with cum.

I continued to fuck Peter hard, sweat pouring from me, my orgasm building. I didn't know if Shauna would let me cum in her man's ass, but I was hoping she would. I soon had my answer as she stopped playing with herself and came and stood behind me. Her left hand came around to my chest and she grabbed my left nipple, pulling on it gently. Her right hand went to my ass, and I could feel her feeling for my asshole. Her heavy breathing was in my right ear.

'Cum in him Mike! Cum in Peter's ass! Fill my man with your cream!' and she slipped two fingers up my ass, and I came! I grunted and cried out and the first shot of my cream went deep into Peter's rectum. It must have hit the right spot as he cried out:

'Fuuuuccckk! I'm cuuuummming!!!' and he exploded all over the bed. I continued to shoot my load deep inside him as Shauna finger fucked my tight hole. Given the nights activities to this point, I was surprised I came as much as I did, but it soon subsided and I stopped, holding myself inside Peter's tight ass. Shauna stepped away and sat on the edge of the bed. Her chest was that deep red colour, and I could see how wet her cunt was. Peter had emptied his balls on the bed, a mass of white goo soaking into the sheets.

I slowly withdrew myself and Peter collapsed forward on the bed, some of my cum leaking from his ass. I knelt in front of Shauna and took her head into my hands and kissed her.

'Thanks! That was something I never thought I would do.' She smiled.

'You're welcome. It was so fucking hot watching you two! I'm also glad that you enjoyed it! It certainly looks like Peter did!' I smiled and then leant down and bit gently on her right nipple. She moaned.

'Eat me! Shauna lay back on the bed and lifted her feet as well. Placing them on the bed allowed me to see her wet cunt and pretty asshole. I leaned forward and ran my tongue from her asshole up her taint and across her pussy lips. I was rewarded with a taste of her sweet juice and a moan from Shauna. I placed my hands on the inside of her thighs and leaned into her, poking her sex with my tongue. Shauna was kneading her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples. Peter had rolled onto his side and was simply watching.

I licked around Shauna's cunt lips for a few minutes, getting her excited, her pussy leaking its sweet juices. I moved my hands to her cunt and spread her lips, opening her pink warm hole. I slipped my tongue in, causing Shauna to moan loudly. She motioned to Peter, and he slid over, still on his side, but now within reach of his sexy partner. She grabbed his cock and started gently wanking it.

I started tongue fucking her cunt, lapping up her juice, my moustache coated in it. Shauna was beginning to squirm under me, and I knew that she wasn't far away from cumming. I started flicking my tongue against her clit, knowing she loved this. Her clear warm liquid was leaking out and running down her ass crack. I used some to lubricate my finger and played around her tightest hole.

'Fuck yes!' moaned Shauna and I took that to go ahead. Still licking at her clit, I slipped my finger all the way into her and held it in there. Shauna started bucking and moaning loudly, so I placed the flat of my tongue on her clit and slipped a second finger into her ass. The result was instantaneous as Shauna screamed in pleasure and her cunt sprayed its warm sweet liquid all over my face. I lapped as much as I could but there was too much, and it just covered my face and head. I continued lapping at her cunt until Shauna pushed my head away from her.

'Enough!' she cried out. 'Stop! Just stop!' I moved away from between her legs allowing Shauna dropped her legs and just lay there. Peter smiled at me and said he was going to clean up. I said I would join him, and we both headed into the ensuite, leaving Shauna lying in a pool of her juice, a worn out but satisfied look on her face.

**

Peter jumped into the shower and soaped down, cleaning the evidence of the ass fucking I gave him. I washed my cock in the basin and tried to get as much of Shauna's juices out of my hair. Peter stepped out of the shower, and I handed him a towel and watched him as he dried off.

'Well?' I asked him. 'How was it?' He smiled.

'Better than I thought to be honest. When you came in me, it was one of the most erotic feelings I have ever had! I can understand the attraction of anal sex now!' I laughed lightly.

'Yes, it is different, but I find it very enjoyable. I couldn't give up women though!'

He nodded.

'I know what you mean. Women are wonderful, so soft and warm and they taste nice!' My turn to nod.

'You don't taste to bad yourself mate!' I said grinning. 'Something like tonight on a regular basis would be nice. You have a great cock and I love it in my mouth and ass!' I was rubbing my cock as Peter finished drying off. He put the towel back on the rack and turned and I could see he was getting hard. He watched me as I continued playing with myself.

'Yeah, this is something we will definitely be doing again! Did you want another taste?' I could see his cock beginning to rise so I knelt in front of him and took it in my right hand, again marvelling at how thick and heavy it was. I licked his slit and he let out a small moan. I took him into my mouth and started sucking gently on his cockhead. Peter moaned again and placed a hand on the back of my head.

I opened my mouth wide, and Peter pushed himself gently in. I was used to the size now and in a moment, my nose was touching his groin. Peter slowly started thrusting his hips and I grabbed hold of my hard again cock and started slowly jerking it.

'Fuck that feels so good!' Peter hissed. He would almost withdraw his whole length, before pushing back into my throat. Saliva was running down my chin and precum formed on my cockhead. When he next drew back, I grabbed his shaft with my hand, and rubbed his spongy head across my face and lips. I pushed it back up against his stomach and licked down the shaft to his balls. I sucked each one gently into my mouth, making Peter groan with pleasure.

I then pushed his cock back into my mouth and started bobbing up and down quickly, hoping to taste his cum. Peter picked up his pace and saliva was running down my chin and coating his balls as they slapped my chin. Suddenly there was shout from the bedroom:

'How long does it take you guys to clean up? What the fuck are you two doing in there? Peter paused mid stroke and looked done at me.

'Fuck! We'd better go! You don't want to see Shauna pissed! Trust me!' He withdrew his cock and I stood up, saliva still running down my chin. Peter's massive cock was sticking straight out, and it too was dripping with my saliva. My own stiff cock bounced as I walked. We walked out and Shauna took one look at us and worked out what we had been doing. She smirked.

'So, I can't leave the two of you alone it seems. And, in any event, who said you could just go off and get into it?' She sounded angry but I could see the playful look in her eyes.

'Guilty,' I said to Shauna, putting my hand up. 'We were talking about how nice you taste, and I said to Peter that he didn't taste too bad either. Well, one thing led to another and...you know...' I trailed off sheepishly. She looked at Peter and he nodded.

'What am I going to do with you two?' she asked exasperatedly. I raised my hand.

'I can think of a few things!' She remained stern...for about 10 seconds and then burst out laughing.

'Get here you two!' and we jumped on the bed. She had Peter lie down and she climbed over him. Grabbing his still hard cock, slick with my spit, she lowered herself down on him, not stopping until he was all the way in. She started rocking gently back and forth.

'Get behind me Mike!' she ordered. I moved behind and lay down between Peter's legs, my face within touching distance of them. Shauna started riding Peter, lifting herself up before slowly sliding back down. Her cunt was stretched by his thick girth, and it looked fantastic. He had hold of her hips and was basically guiding her up and down.

'Lick us!' was all Shauna said and I knew what she wanted. I started licking Peter's balls, slobbering all over them as Shauna continued to ride up and down. As Shauna's ass came down, I licked her cheeks. When she rose the next time, I ran my tongue up Peter's shaft, tasting Shauna's juice on him. She was getting turned on and when she sat back down on his cock, her love juice squirted out, covering his balls and her cheeks. I dutifully lapped it all up.

I turned the lower half of my body sideways and started jerking my cock. I had to stop though as Shauna ordered me to suck Peter. When she rose, she took him out of her cunt and fed it to me. I sucked on his head, tasting her sweet nectar and his precum and buried his manhood deep in my throat. I withdrew it, leaving more spit and guided it back into Shauna's cunt. She made me do this several times and she was really wet now, her juices running abated from her sex.

'Lick my asshole Mike, make me wet back there!' I did as ordered and started licking Shauna's asshole and poking my tongue in. It was a little difficult given she was bouncing up and down Peter's rock-hard cock at the time, but she paused on the up stroke to give me access.

She was getting so wet, and Peter was grunting as he drove into her. When she next sat down on him, she stopped and lay forward on his chest. She looked back at me, her hair slick with sweat, beads of perspiration on her forehead and excitement in her eyes.

'Fuck my ass, Mike! Stick your beautiful cock up my asshole!' Peter groaned but I'm not sure whether in pleasure or disappointment. Shauna looked down at him and then back at me. 'See, being big isn't always best! I told you boys that! Now, do as I say and fuck me! But go slow, it's my first time!' I was momentarily stunned. The woman I had been lusting after, whose man had one of the most magnificent cocks I had ever seen, was going to let me be the first to fuck her in the ass!

My cock was now like a steel rod. I reached across and grabbed some lube. Shauna's asshole was slick with my spit, but I knew she would need more lubrication. I squirted some on her hole and she shivered, mainly because the lube was cold from being in the air-conditioned room. I pushed the lube in using one finger, then added a second. Shauna moaned as I did and I could see that she was working her cunt on Peter, keeping him hard. I squirted a bit more lube and then added a third finger. She was tight so I went slow but I could feel her relax and her ass open a bit. I leaned over and whispered in her ear:

'Are you ready Shauna? Are you ready to feel my cock in your ass?' Are you ready to be fucked by two cocks at once?'

'Oh God yes!' she moaned. I placed my cockhead on her asshole and pushed slowly, not stopping until it was all the way in. I could feel Peter's cock through Shauna's thin wall, it was a strange feeling. I slowly withdrew my cock until it was almost all the way out and then pushed back in again. Shauna started moaning and cumming immediately, her cunt and ass spasming on our cocks.

I started fucking her quicker and felt Peter start thrusting his cock as well. The feel of his cock more or less rubbing on mine, made it so erotic. I gripped Shauna's waist as she lay on Peter's chest and really started fucking her ass hard. She was so tight and warm, much like Peter's was when I fucked him. I now realised how much I had missed out on not trying anal sex sooner -- both giving and receiving!

Shauna was now screaming with pleasure as Peter and I both pumped her, working a steady rhythm, him drawing out as I went in and vice versa. Shauna's cunt was gushing its warm sweet juices unabated, while her ass muscles worked my cock. I was near to coming and, through her thin membrane, I could feel Peter's meat swelling, getting ready to unleash his load.

'Do you want me to cum in your ass?' I said to Shauna through gritted teeth.

'Nnnno!' she managed to stammer, 'not this time. I want you to come all over my tits!' I was a little disappointed, but she was the boss tonight. I slowly withdrew my cock from her tight hole, both of us groaning in disappointment, and she told me to stand in front of her. I moved and she sat up, holding her tits together for me as I started jerking my cock. She then said to Peter:

'Cum in me babe! Flood my cunt with your sperm. Mike's going to lick me out after you do!' Peter and I groaned in unison, and he cried out as he started cumming deep in his partners pussy. Shauna cried out and came and that set me off. Spunk shot out of my cock, splattering Shauna's tits that she offered to me. Rope after rope of cum coated her tits. Peter continued to pump cum in Shauna, his face twisted in ecstasy. My orgasm started to abate, and I squeezed out the remaining drops and then knelt down and began licking my cum off Shauna's tits. I licked across her nipples, eliciting smalls shivers from her.

She remained seated on Peter; his orgasm finished. As I licked the last of my cream off her, she told me to lie on my back and I did. She climbed off Peter, leaving evidence of their combined excitement on his cock and she straddled my face. She reached down and pulled open her lips and I could see the result of their love making. Thick cream seeped out of her cunt, and I stuck my tongue out and started licking Shauna out. She writhed and pushed her hips down further, basically suffocating me, but I didn't care! I could taste both of them and within a couple of minutes, I had cleaned most of her out.

'Now Peter!' she ordered, so I leaned over and started licking his softening cock, lapping at his cream and Shauna's cunt juices. I started at his cockhead and licked my way down his thick shaft to his balls, which were coated in liquid. As I lapped at his balls, Peter raised his hips, exposing his tight hole. I duly obliged and began tonguing him, causing his cock to harden. I poked my tongue in deeper, eliciting a moan from Peter.

'Fuck your tongue feels great Mike! Tongue my hole, make my asshole wet!' I slobbered on his asshole, while slowly jerking him. I could feel him stiffen in my hand. I moved back up to his groin and finished cleaning him of his and Shauna's orgasms. Once cleaned, I took him into my mouth, while rubbing his asshole with my index finger. I took him deep in my throat and I could feel his shaft throbbing, the veins pulsing. Peter placed his hand on the back of my head, once again gently but firmly and started thrusting his hips.

1...456789