She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Thing are progressing.
2.9k words
4.49
16.3k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

The day of the date had arrived. Sarah was standing in the bathroom, making herself ready in the mirror. She heard the front door open and Michael calling out to her. She answered that she was in the bathroom. He entered the bedroom and sat down on the bed, waiting for her to be ready. When she got into the bedroom, he said.

"You look amazing, so you're really going through with this?"

She smiled at him. "We are. This is what we both want, right?"

He sighed. "Yes! It just feels weird, me watching you go out with another guy."

"Well, of course, it does. We've never done this before. Of course, it feels strange."

Michael nodded his head coming to terms with his feeling. He took a moment to mull it over before resolutely getting up and started heading for the door.

"I'm about to head out to the restaurant."

Sarah had chosen a restaurant for the date with the guy from the bar. She hadn't told Michael the guy's name was John. When Michael was about to get up, she stopped him.

"What a minute before you go. I want to give you your surprise."

She walked to her part of the closet and pulled out a wrapped package. She gave it to him.

"I want you to wear this from now on."

Michael was intrigued and opened it. His heart made a summersault in his breast when he saw that it was a chastity cage. He had read about some cuckolds wearing them.

"I wanted to give you this today as this is your first official day of being by cuck boyfriend, and also, I can't have you tenting at the restaurant, right?"

Suddenly Michael felt that this was a big step up. He wasn't only signing away his girlfriend but also his dick to her. He had mixed feelings about this.

"We can try it on and see how you feel." She said tentatively.

"Okay," he said.

"Good, pull down your pants."

Michael did as she asked, and she helped him to get them down. Then she picked up the cage and started assembling it on his dick and balls. She inserted the padlock but did not close it.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Okay, it doesn't feel too uncomfortable."

"That's good, and about it all?"

Michael was silent for a second, then realized that this was just what he had fantasized about. He answered.

"Good."

Sarah smiled, "Are you ready to become my locked-up cuckold boyfriend?"

"Yes"

With a click, the padlock shut, and now Sarah owns his dick. She got up from the floor and kissed him.

"Now you're ready, Cucky."

Michael pulled his pants up as Michael walked over to the closet again.

"Cucky, I want you to leave now, so the outfit I pick is a surprise when you see me at the restaurant."

Michael left the bedroom, and he heard a click from the door as she locked it behind him.

Michael was sitting at a table by the corner of the restaurant. He had ordered a bottle of wine and was sipping it slowly as he waited for Sarah to arrive. He didn't know who the man from the bar was, but a couple of men were waiting alone and looked like they were waiting for their date. Then he saw Sarah enter the restaurant, and his heart skipped. She was wearing the same outfit she wore on their first date. She had a brief scan of the room and then walked to a table in the middle of the room. The man at the table got up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Michael was watching it happen out of the corner of his eye. He felt both jealous and humiliated by the man who was more muscular than Michael but also taller. Even though he felt those feelings, he couldn't help that his dick was straining in its cage.

The dinner continued for about two hours, and Sarah looked to be having a great time. She was laughing and looking flirtatiously at the man. Michael had been consciously hard the whole time, and he felt that the precum had started to seep into his underwear. Then finally, the man asked for the check, and so did Michael. He walked behind them onto the pavement, where Sarah and the man stopped and kissed right in front of Michael. He stopped, surprised but then hurried to his car, totally humiliated. Sarah hadn't shot him a glance during the whole evening, and then she had kissed the man. He might as well not have been there at all.

When Michael got home, he rushed to the freezer to get something cold to cool his dick and balls off. The last half hour to hour had been pure agony from down below, and there was nothing he could do about it.

When the door opened, and Sarah stepped in, she found Michael sitting on the sofa with his head back and his eyes closed. She closed the door and snuck onto his lap.

"Hello, Loser. Did you enjoy watching me have a date with a real man?"

Michael moaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Yes"

She kissed him on the lips and asked.

"And how does it taste knowing his lips kissed mine?"

"God, you got to stop. My dick had just cooled down, and you're making it strain again."

"Really? I have to see this."

She removes the package of peas that have been cooling down his penis and balls. The second the bag is removed, Michael's penis goes into overdrive and starts pushing on the chastity cage. Michael gives a pained moan as his member starts pressing through the holes of the cage. It's bobbing up and down as his cock fills with blood.

"Look at that thing!"

She starts grinding onto his caged member and moaning seductively.

"Oh, it was such a great evening. My date was a gentleman and an excellent kisser. He invited me to his play, and I was tempted to take him up on his offer."

She continued to grind on him.

"I'm so horny right now. Too bad your dick is locked up."

"You could unlock me."

"No, silly, you've just been locked up. It's no fun if you are just unlocked right away. I want you to be my needy, locked-up cuck. I want to see the desperate desire in your eyes as you beg me to be unlocked."

"Yes, ma'am"

They continued to kiss and cuddle on the couch for a while until Sarah dragged Michael into the bedroom. There he pleased her with his tongue until she was satisfied. By then, it was late into the night, and both were exhausted.

Michael was the first to wake up. His cage was making a painful reminder. He snuck up and stood in the living room, not knowing what to do. It wasn't just his caged penis that was the problem, but he was really horny. Since last evening, it had been building in him.

Sarah slowly stirred and opened one eye and saw that Michael's side of the bed was empty. She didn't want to get up but realized that it was high time. Still, she felt lazy. She thought back to last night. It had been so hot. John had been excellent company and knowing Michael was watching her. Michael had been such a good boy last night playing along. She wondered how far they should take this. She loves Michael and doesn't want to ruin their relationship, but every time she thinks about Michael watching her get fucked by another man. She gets all tingly with excitement. She sighed and got up, and swept a bathrobe around her. When Sarah entered the living room, she got a surprise. On the floor was Michael desperately humping a pillow. He was all sweaty and out of breath.

"What the hell are you doing?

Michael looked up at Sarah, horrified at being fought.

"I'm sorry, Sarah, but I'm so horny I couldn't stop myself."

Sarah walked into the room and sat down on the sofa.

"Well, have you been able cum?"

"No, there isn't enough movement."

"Aw, that's too bad because I was going to reward you for being such a good boy last evening. But I can't do that now, can I?"

Michael hung his head. "No"

There was a short silence, then Sarah spoke.

"How about a trade?"

Michael looked up curiously. "A trade?"

"Yes, how about I let you out of your cage, and I get to have another date where I get to decide whatever I want."

Michael contemplated for a few seconds, then gave in to his horny disposition.

"Deal"

"Okay, come here," she said and patted on the sofa next to her.

Michael got up from the floor and sat down next to Sarah. She pulled out the key to the cage from her pocket and unlocked the chastity cage. Michael's member sprung up when released. It was shining from all the precum.

"Now, let's see what we can do."

Sarah got on the floor and began to slowly jerk his cock. As she did so, Michael let out a moan of pleasure.

"You have to tell me when you are about to cum."

"Oh, fuck yes."

Sarah slapped him on the thigh. "Language!"

"Ow, yes, ma'am."

"So, how was last night, Cucky? Did you enjoy watching your girlfriend go out with another man?"

"Yes"

Sarah slapped him again, this time on the other thigh. "Elaborate"

It took a second, then he said.

"When you entered the restaurant, you looked so hot and wore the same dress as our first date. It was so humiliating, and then I was so jealous that another man got to spend time with you while I was locked up, having to watch you and him. Then when you kissed him outside. For a second, I thought you two were going all the way."

"Did you enjoy me ignoring you and watching me have fun? And did you want me going further?"

"Yes, and babe, I'm about to cum!"

"Good"

Sarah stopped stroking his cock and started squeezing his cock back into the chastity device.

"What are you doing?"

"I said I would let you out of your chastity, but nothing about letting you cum. I was thinking about letting you cum after last night, but then you were naughty this morning, so this is your punishment."

Sarah finally got the cage on and fitted the lock on. She got up from the floor and got onto Michael's lap. She showed the key in front of his face.

"See this key. The holder of it decides if you get to cum. I'm hungry. Would you be a babe and make us some breakfast."

"Yes, ma'am"

They both got up from the sofa. Sarah walked back to the bedroom while Michael made his way to the kitchen, where he busied himself with making the batter for pancakes. Sarah returned after a couple of minutes and sat on the kitchen counter, spreading legs for him to see. The key to his cage was now hanging from a chain and nestled in her cleavage. The chain was from a necklace he had given to her on their anniversary. Sarah started to tease Michael and slowly play with herself. Michael had a hard time focusing on the pancakes when his dick was pressing against his cage. But finally, breakfast was served, and they both had a lovely meal.

The week passed quickly. Michael became more and more doting the longer the week went, a side effect of being locked in chastity and being teased every day. Sarah, on the other hand, demanded orgasms daily. She loved to dress provocatively and see him strain in his cage. They were watching tv when she got a message from John asking her out on another date. She answered back and set a date for that Friday. Sarah scooted over to Michael and snuggled into him.

"Hey babe, I've been asked out by stud for another date."

"Okay, when?"

"This Friday, in fact. And by the way, you'll have to clean away your thing before then."

"Why?"

"Because I plan to invite him over for the night, and he doesn't know that I have a boyfriend, so the apartment must look like I'm single. So we will have to hide it in the spare room, and you have to stay in there until he leaves."

"Oh," he said, disappointed.

Sarah lifted her head.

"You're not up for that?"

Michael sighed,

"I just, do I have to stay in the room the whole time? Can't I be your roommate? Then I can walk around the apartment."

"Hm, okay, but I still want some privacy with my stud."

The Friday came quickly as the week was filled with moving Michael's things into the spare room. Sarah was longing to finally be fucked by a dick. It started itching in her a few days after she locked up Michael. She missed a dick to fulfill her, Michael was good at licking her pussy, but it wasn't the same. Michael's dick had been good, but she wanted to play out this fantasy. She had started to get used to how Michael doted on her and that he had gotten more attentive to her emotional needs.

For Michael, the last weeks since he has been locked up have been trying. Sarah loved to tease him, and by now, he nursed a permanent semi at all times. A sudden reminder of his predicament and a painful one when he gets hard. He had tried especially hard the last week, knowing he might get released once she had sex with the stranger.

"Michael, could you grab me a glass of wine?"

Sarah was sitting in front of her makeup table, making the final touches on her makeup. She was a little nervous in anticipation of tonight's adventure, but she also felt excited. She could seal the deal on making Michael her actual cuckold tonight. While dreaming of the future, Michael entered the room with her glass of wine.

"Sarah, your wine, as you requested."

When Sarah turned towards him, he took a deep breath when he saw her face attempting to stop the erection that had built. Sarah had gone all-out with makeup. Usually, she wore a minimal amount, but today was different. She had really gone through the effort, and Michael thought she looked like a real bombshell. Sarah smiled, took the glass of wine from him, and took a sip.

"Thank you, Michael."

She took one last look in the mirror, touched her lipstick, and got up. She brushed her hand against his cage as she walked by and opened the wardrobe. There was a lot more space now that Michael's clothes were moved. She opened the lingerie drawer and started digging around in it.

"Hm, Michael? I want you to help me pick out what to wear."

She pulled out a few pairs of panties and matching bras. Sarah turned to Michael.

"Have a seat and wait while I go and change so you can see how they look."

And with that, she walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. Michael sat down on the bed and waited for her. After a few minutes, Sarah returns in only undergarments. She struck a pose.

"What do you think?"

"You look good, Sarah."

"Oh, you're just saying that."

Sarah paused for a second.

"Michael, pull your pants down."

"What?"

"I said pull your pants down. I must know if you're telling the truth."

Hesitantly, Michael pulls his pants down to expose his cage. She walked over to him and examined it. Then suddenly. **Smack** She slapped it. The sudden action took Michael by surprise, and he yelped, not in pain but by how unexpected it was.

"Liar! Your cock isn't even fully erect. I want to see that member pressing against that cage and crying precum of lust."

Sarah left the room and went into the bathroom again. This time she chose the new pair she had got in anticipation of their anniversary. But it was time for a new anniversary. The lingerie was a lace pair of matching bras and panties. She slipped it on and admired herself in the mirror; she thought she looked terrific. Entering the bedroom again, she studied Michael's face, and it turned from relaxed to strained. Knowing why she walked over and climbed onto his lap, facing him.

"Like it?"

"uh-hu," he said through gritted teeth.

"Too bad you're all locked up. Anyway, off you go."

Sarah got up, walked to the closet, and started leafing through her dresses. She didn't turn to him when she said.

"Would you mind taking the wine and returning the clothes from the bathroom?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

Michael got up and did up his pant. Walked over to the half-drunken wineglass and exited the room.

"Good boy"

When he returned, he saw Sarah was already dressed and fixing her jewelry. She was having trouble with it when Michael had put away her clothing.

"Michael, can you help me with this?"

When he got closer, he didn't recognize the necklace she was trying to put on, and he helped her clasp it.

"You got a new necklace?"

When she turned around, he saw that it was indeed a new necklace, and hanging from it was his chastity key.

"Why yes, I thought the occasion demanded it."

Just then, Sarah's phone starts ringing. She glanced at it.

"It's him. I'm guessing he's here. Are you ready for this?" she asked excitedly. "This is your chance to back out?"