She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 04

Story Info
The second date with the man.
1.6k words
4.48
12.3k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
94 Followers

Certainly! Here's the revised and corrected version of the previous text:

"Yes, yes, I'm ready."

"Great, wish me good luck," she said, pointing at her cheek, not wanting to spoil her makeup. He gave her a peck while she answered the phone and started walking towards the apartment door.

"Hey, you... I'm just finishing up... Oh, you're outside. Give me a minute, and I will be out... Can't wait, bye." She picked up her handbag and opened the door. "See you later, Cucky."

When Sarah closed the door, she took a deep breath. Was she actually going to go through with this? The fantasy of cuckolding Michael was so hot, and it was he who instigated it. Still, something was nagging her. She loved Michael, and was this fair to him? Anyway, she decided to push those thoughts aside and enjoy the evening with John. When she got downstairs, she got a surprise. An expensive sports car was parked, and in the driver's seat sat John. She suspected it was his, but it could be a rental.

"Is this your car?"

"Yes, I chose to drive myself today so that we could have a little more privacy."

Sarah got inside the car, and they sped off. As they drove, they talked, and Sarah lost focus on their location. She was surprised when they pulled up to the finest restaurant in the city. Sarah became hesitant. This was way outside her budget. She shot a worried glance at John. He smiled as he said.

"Don't worry. I'm footing the bill for tonight."

He pulled up to the valet and stopped his car. The valet hurried over.

"Good evening, Mr. Johnson. Ms. Harris is expecting you." John offered his arm, and Sarah took it.

"Do you eat here often?" she whispered.

"Sometimes, it gets awfully boring to eat alone at home."

When they arrived at the front desk, they were greeted by the hostess.

"Ah, Mr. Johnson, do you want your usual table?"

John walked up to her and whispered.

"No, Agnes, tonight I wish not to be disturbed. Perhaps something more private?"

"Of course, Mr. Johnson, whatever you prefer. This way."

They had a wonderful dinner, talking about various topics and sharing both high and low moments. They flirted a little, and the food was exceptional. They enjoyed appetizers, a main course, and desserts. Everything was delicious. Time flew by, and finally, they finished their meal. They made their way back to the car, and John drove Sarah home. But when they entered the complex, that was when she made her move.

"You can pull up in that guest spot."

John did just that, and when he stopped, she kissed him.

"How about we continue upstairs? I'm sure my roommate won't mind," she said, looking flirtatiously at him. John wasn't about to say no to that. They got out of the car, and she led him by the hand up to the apartment, stopping immediately to make out and explore each other's bodies. Hands wandered, a hand on the breast here, another hand on the butt there. It took some time for them to reach the right floor. Sarah opened the door and pushed John inside.

The apartment was empty; Michael was already in the spare bedroom waiting. He heard them enter and make their way to the bedroom. His dick was straining, and his heart was pounding. Here we go.

Sarah guided John through the apartment while kissing passionately. Michael watched through a slit in the door as they passed the spare bedroom on their way to the master bedroom. A tinge of jealousy entered his body, but it also spurred on his erection, forcing him to stifle a gasp. He heard the door to the other room close. Michael took the opportunity to walk out into the hall and approached the closed door. He stopped and listened. From the other side, he heard the bed shift and clothes rustle. More kissing, and then, to his horror, he heard Sarah say that she needed to go and touch up her makeup.

Michael almost panicked as he scrambled to make his way back to the spare bedroom. He didn't think that it would look good standing outside the bedroom door naked, gripping his locked-up and dripping cock. He managed to open the door to the spare bedroom and slinked inside just as Sarah opened her door. She walked down the hall and entered the bathroom, which was just opposite the door to the spare bedroom. She opened it, turned around, and motioned with her fingers for Michael to enter as well. Michael scurried after her, and she closed the door behind him. She locked the door and turned around, meeting Michael's eyes. In a hushed voice, she asked.

"Are you ready for this? Is this what you really want?" Michael stood there, nursing his aching, locked-up dick. One hand was cupping under the slit to catch the dripping precum. Michael nodded his head. Sarah caressed his face lovingly.

"I need you to say it." This was a significant moment for both of them. Sarah wanted to be absolutely sure that this was what Michael truly wanted because she realized that things would never be the same if they went through with this. Michael fixated on Sarah and said the magic words.

"I'm ready." Sarah grabbed his face and kissed him deeply on the lips. She then pulled him down so that he was kneeling.

"Wish me luck." Michael understood her meaning and kissed her stomach, thighs, and lastly, the front of her panties where a wet patch had formed. She then ushered him out of the bathroom. Michael made his way to the spare bedroom again. It took a minute for Sarah to emerge from the bathroom, and she almost skipped back to the bedroom. He heard the bedroom door close, and Michael scurried back to the closed bedroom door to listen.

Sarah closed and locked the door behind her. She was so ready; John was sitting on the edge of the bed. He had stripped off his shirt and was nursing his semi-erect member in his pants. She smiled at him and started to make her way over to him. She walked, or rather strutted, over to where he sat. Once there, she stopped, gestured with one finger for him to come closer, and then pointed to her stomach. John understood the assignment and kissed her just below the navel. He gave her belly a few kisses, and Sarah inched forward, forcing John to lie down on the bed. She kept moving up his body until he kissed her underwear. She moved the panties aside, teasing John and herself, before finally letting him taste her. He licked her for a minute or so before she changed positions into the 69 position, and Sarah got to inspect her catch for the first time.

Michael realized that he wouldn't be able to stand the whole night with his ear pressed against the door. So, he knelt on the floor, his caged cock aching and oozing precum as he tried to listen and jerk his dick. At first, he only heard Sarah moaning and talking, but soon their bed started squeaking, and a much deeper voice joined in with dirty talk as Michael presumed they were fucking. His mind's eye pictured Sarah riding the man, squeezing her breasts with a look of ecstasy on her face. Michael was desperate now. He humped the floor in a vain attempt to extract some pleasure, but the frustration grew, and it wasn't fun anymore. Something switched in his head--jealousy, humiliation, and lust--all these powerful feelings mingled in his mind. He heard Sarah and the other man pick up the tempo; the moans became more frequent, the pounding quickened, and the dirty talk became more intense. And then, a climax. Everything stopped. The apartment fell quiet, but Michael was still humping the floor, and then a noise escaped him. It was a hissing sound, and to his horror, he realized what had happened. He heard a "What was that?" from the room; it was the man's voice, and then he heard footsteps. Michael quickly got up and rushed back to his room.

John caught a glimpse of Michael slipping into his room when he opened the door. He took a step out and felt something wet on the floor--a small puddle of precum where Michael had been sitting. He realized that this must have come from the roommate Sarah talked about, and his thought process was interrupted by Sarah.

"Hey, what is it?" she asked. John turned to her.

"Well, I think you have a perverted roommate who has been listening to us," he said flatly with a hint of humor. Sarah breathed out; at least he wasn't angry.

"Oh, well, I'll talk to him tomorrow," she said dismissively. She motioned for him to return to bed with her, and so they did. They closed the door, locked it, and made their way to each other. They kissed, cuddled, and when he had regained his strength, they began round two.

Michael lay on the bed in the spare bedroom, breathing heavily and mortified. Would the man come knocking? He listened intently for footsteps but heard only murmuring voices and the door closing. He could breathe out but didn't dare to leave his room. Still frustrated, he lay there wondering what they were doing now. He tossed and turned with images of Sarah getting the fuck of her life by another man. In his mind, he watched it from the side. During this time, he fell asleep and dreamt of Sarah and his insatiable lust for her.