She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 05

Story Info
The aftermath of the date.
2.5k words
4.6
12.7k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

Michael woke up much later than usual the following day. That might have been good, as he was apprehensive about meeting the man Sarah had brought home. He grabbed a bathrobe, gingerly opened the door, and headed to the kitchen. He looked around the corner and, to his slight relief, only saw Sarah eating toast. She looked up, and he asked.

"Is he still here?" She shook her head and said, "No, he left earlier." Michael could breathe out. There wouldn't be an awkward first meeting. He entered the kitchen to have breakfast and sat down next to her. There was an awkward silence between them, and Michael broke it.

"How was your night, roomy?" He nudged her side, and Sarah's face broke into a smile. The tension started to dissipate.

"OMG, amazing! I had such a good night, but I heard my roomy was very naughty, though. Listening in on his roommate at her door. I'm supposed to talk to him about it today. What do you think I should say?" she said playfully, glancing over at him. Michael got up and made his way to the toaster.

"I don't know, you tell me." Sarah got up and walked up behind him.

"I don't think words are enough, you know. Actions speak so much louder, don't you think?" She grabbed his caged dick from behind and her other hand under his chin. This surprised Michael, and he froze up.

"Y-yes," he said, unsure where all this was leading.

"Maybe I should punish him a little for being such a perv?" Sarah didn't know where she was going with this, but he found it very arousing. He closed his eyes and let her manhandle him, and she kept teasing his locked dick and squeezing his balls while she continued.

"Maybe I should keep him locked in chastity as it seems he hasn't learned his lesson." Sarah stood there and didn't move, but he moaned his displeasure.

"No, please..." he said while she continued teasing him.

"Then how am I supposed to punish my perverted cuck?" No answer, but precum was dripping profusely from his caged cock. The toaster pinged, and the spell was broken. She let go of him and said, "Well, I have to figure something out." She returned to her bar stool, and Michael opened his eyes. God, it was frustrating when she did that to him. He took his slice of toast and sat down to eat it, looking disgruntled. Sarah caressed his cheek with her hand.

"You have to tell me if I'm too hard on you. You know that, right?" Michael looked up and met her now much softer features.

"We're doing this together, and we are supposed to have fun with it. Not just me, so if you want to stop or change something, you have to tell me."

Michael opened his mouth and gently murmured, "May I please cum, and can we fool around?" Sarah smiled and continued to stroke his cheek.

"You want to reclaim me?" Michael nodded his head.

"To know that I'm still yours?" Michael continued to nod his head. He then half expected her to stop stroking his cheek and say something like, "Well, too fucking bad because I need a real dick to fuck this hot pussy, and your loser cuck dick doesn't measure up." But that didn't happen. Instead, she said, "I understand, but can we wait till this evening? I have some things I want to buy." She winked at him mischievously and grabbed his face. She held his face, searching his eyes, waiting for him to say something.

Michael's face lost that disgruntled look, and said, "Okay." Sarah looked so excited, and she kissed him deeply.

"You won't regret it!" She said, jumped off the bar stool, and made her way to the master bedroom, where she got dressed. Michael was still eating breakfast when she returned. She made a point of stopping to give him a kiss and saying, "I love you," before leaving the apartment.

It took Sarah half a day to get everything she wanted. She was a little sad that Michael wasn't with her. She would have liked to see the look on his face at some of the things she bought, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Michael, meanwhile, spent the day doing household chores, cleaning the kitchen, watering the plants, and vacuuming the floors. But when he came to the bedroom door, he stopped. He felt his cage twitch. Should he go inside? He opened the door and looked inside. The scent from yesterday hadn't vented out yet, and he could smell a hint of what had transpired. Michael felt somehow naughty being here, even though it was his room as well. He began vacuuming, but the farther in he came, the stronger the scent got. Soon he was bathing in the musky undertones.

God, he was horny, and that blasted cage kept bobbing up and down while he cleaned the floor. Clothes were strewn on the floor from yesterday's event. He gathered them up and put them in the hamper but kept the panties. He didn't know what possessed him to pocket them, but that was what he did. Then he continued to vacuum the floor and made the bed. When that was finished, he made his way to the spare bedroom and hid the panties in a drawer before walking out to the living room to wait for Sarah.

Michael was done cleaning and was watching TV when Sarah stumbled through the door. Her arms were laden with bags. She looked tired but happy. She rushed to the bedroom to put the things away. She took a couple of minutes before returning and flung herself at Michael. Touching his chest, she said, "Hey there, handsome! What ya doin'?" Michael eyed her suspiciously. She was a little too happy, he thought. But he played along.

"Sitting here waiting for you." She took his hand in hers and held it.

"Really, for little old me. And here I thought you would totally throw yourself at me when I got home." Sarah guided his hand under her blouse to feel her breasts.

"Do you like what you feel?" She whispered in his ear while making him massage her breast through the bra. He nodded his head.

"It's a special set I bought. Do you want to see it?" Michael continued to nod his head. Sarah removed his hand and got up from the couch. Standing before him, she started to unbutton her blouse tantalizingly slow while biting her lip and giving him a sultry look, all while swaying her hips. Michael saw as the blouse slowly fell off her shoulders to reveal the scantiest pink strappy bra he had ever seen. There was barely any fabric holding back her breasts which were teetering on overflowing from behind the straps. On the shoulders, some small ruffle trims made her look as if tiny wings were peaking over her shoulder. Michael turned around and shook her lovely behind at Michael as she unbuttoned her pants and started to hike down her pant. The top of a pink garter belt is already peeking out above the belly button. Before she once again turned around to face Michael again and hinted at the rest of the set underneath. She brushed her hair behind her ear and looked at him shyly.

"I might need some help getting these down." She tugs at a belt loop. Michael, who had been mesmerized watching Sarah perform her little tease, slid down from the sofa and, on his knee, made his way to the waiting seductress in front of him. He places his hands on Sarah's hips and looks up at her. She is still playing shyly and gently biting her index finger. She moves her other hand to brush his hair. Their eyes meet.

"May I?" Referring to her pants. She nods her head. Michael kisses her belly before he starts to pull down her denim pants. First to reveal itself is the rest of the pink strappy top of the garter belt. He pulls gently to reveal some more ruffle trim, this time on the garter belt. It must have been uncomfortable to wear under those tight jeans. Then the top of the pink panties, more of a thong than panties. They are not opaque but see-through. The fabric is a mesh that leaves little to the imagination, and in that thong lies the key. He can see it's the key to his cage. There is also a slight discoloration on the fabric, which can only be dampness from Sarah's slit. Michael looks up at Sarah's face.

"Do you want it?" Michael answers in a voice filled with lust.

"Yes?" Sarah looks at him mischievously.

"Convince me." Michael continues to pull the denim down, revealing the last article of clothing. Some satin stay-ups are held up by the garter. She stepped out of the jeans and took a step back. She put her hand on her hip to show off the outfit.

"I had planned to wear these for my stud, but you have been so amazing that I decided you deserved to see me first in it. What do you think?" Michael took in the full figure of Sarah; she was breathtaking for him.

"You look like a princess." He said breathlessly. Sarah giggled.

"I like the sound of that. There is just a tiara missing from my head. What do you think of this?" Sarah fingered the key through the thong.

"Maybe you could convince your princess to take it out." Michael was beyond hard. Only one part of his monkey brain kept his lizard brain at bay. At that moment, he had never lusted for a person more than Sarah.

"Lose those clothes and present yourself for your princess." Michael did just that. Clothes literally flew off him, and within a few seconds, he was sitting in front of Sarah stark naked except for his locked-up dick. Sarah took a step forward and guided his head to her panties. She made Michael start licking her panties, but the key interrupted half of the action. Sarah didn't care; it was so arousing having Michael licking his chastity key, and she held the power to unlock it. She let him lick until she came twice before she decided it was time to move on. She pushed him to the floor, circled him, sat down above his head, and fished up the key from the thong. Michael waited with bated breath.

"Princess needs some more convincing." She said, demanding more from him. Michael did what she asked, and Sarah started playing with his poor caged dick. Moving it side to side, teasing his balls, playing with the precum, sliding the key into the lock, so there was ratcheting. When Michael heard that, he redoubled his efforts, all while Sarah was teasing him with words like, "Oh, the key is so close" and "Look at those balls, they must be so full." All while Michael licked her to another couple of orgasms.

Click, the sound somehow managed to punch its way to Michael's ears past the cooing from Sarah. At first, he thought he had misheard, or it was a figment of his imagination. But then, a few seconds later, he felt the sheath that had enveloped him for the last week slide off. Michael moaned at the first friction to stimulate his dick for some time. He had almost forgotten the feeling of movement against his cock. The pressure from the cage had been the only stimulation he had achieved during the time locked up. But now, Sarah was actually touching it, and it felt like heaven.

Sarah suppressed a giggle at Michael's reaction to being let out of the cage. She hadn't planned for it to be this long. It just happened. She just enjoyed teasing him too much. That look in his eyes as she would walk around with way too little clothing. She felt not only appreciated and loved but lusted for in a way she had never experienced before. It always brought a tingle in her stomach, and now she was getting another dose of endorphins from Michael.

Sarah ran a finger up Michael's precum-drenched cock. He literally shook at the touch.

"Does that really feel so good?" she asked teasingly. She continued to run her finger up and down his shaft.

"You try to lock away your special parts for a week or so and come back to me with your verdict." He said through moans. Sarah laughed heartily.

"It wasn't I who came up with this. I'm just helping us realize it. I'm perfectly happy with how things are." She started flickering his penis side to side, eliciting another set of moans.

"But hey, I can stop this if you want." She waited a few seconds for Michael to respond, but all that came out of him were grunts and moans. She smiled to herself.

"That's what I thought." Then she did something that tilted everything. She leaned forward and licked up his shaft. This made Michael arch his back and body. Sarah tumbled off him in surprise. Michael looked up concerned but caught herself without a problem. She sat up and turned to him.

"I think we should go somewhere more suited for a bucking bronco." She said, smiling at Michael. She got up on her feet and offered her hand to help him up. Michael took it, and she helped him up onto his feet. Once on his feet, she grabbed his face and kissed it, locking lips with him. She held him there for a few seconds before releasing his lips and pulling him by the hand to the bedroom, where she pushed him onto the bed and made him scooch up so he was lying in the center of the bed. She slid up next to him and lay on her side. She grabbed his cock and started jerking it. She watched Michael's face, and they stared into each other's eyes as she jerked him. When she thought Michael was getting close, she stopped and watched as his face scowled.

Michael had reached the edge several times, but every time he reached it, Sarah stopped. He was still fixated on Sarah. Her face wasn't one of malice but pure and unbridled lust and desire. He lay there, letting her toy with him. After what felt like the umpteenth time he reached the edge, she asked, "What would you give to cum right now?" Michael was, of course, riding the edge and answered, "Anything!" She leaned in close to his ear and said, "That's what a princess likes to hear." And this time, she didn't stop but kept jerking his cock till he exploded. As soon as she felt him erupt, she kissed him and kept jerking him. Thoroughly emptying his balls, she continued to jerk it until she couldn't feel any cum expelling from him anymore. She broke off the kiss and looked him in the eye.

"I love you and hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."