All Comments on 'She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 05'

by Harst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

I like that she isn’t degrading or humiliating him because it turns her on to hurt him, it’s a shared kink and if it gets too much, he just has to say the word.

It’s a rare story that allows the female partner to actually be in love with her significant other and not treat them like dogshit 99% of the time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF I hope this isn't the end of the story as that would so wrong. So many thing have not been answered. Like she could have given him this hand job this morning. Secondly all the shopping for what? Now we get in to the meat of this whole deal, he only wanted a Pretend cuckolding. Not a real one right? But she brought this guy in and real fucked him. That would take all the fun of not really becoming a cuckold. And her only giving him a hand job before kicks her out for really cheating on him..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story so far ,need to carry on the adventure.

Need to spend a lot longer time in chastity as myself a genuine cuckold I love to listen and not see anything, more imagination and angst.

Watching my wife getting ready and leaving was on dates and dreading the return of them both. I was often tied up in spare bedroom nor dog cage in garage with a baby monitor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now she needs to let her bf fuck her in her new lingerie since Michael came already. She should get dressed and go spend the night….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous