She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Michael and Sarah take some time to work things out.
1.6k words
4.55
10.8k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

Michael and Sarah lay in the bed next to each other. Michael was running his hand up and down her body, absentminded.

"Hey, lover, what are you thinking?" Michael looked up and met her eyes.

"Oh, I was just wondering what happens now?" Sarah stroked his cheek and smiled.

"Well, anything we want, of course. What do you want?" Michael averted his eyes. He knew what he wanted but struggled to articulate it like most people. He focused again on his hand, which hadn't stopped touching Sarah.

"Do you know what I want?" Michael looked up at Sarah's face. He shook his head at the question. Sarah kept stroking his cheek.

"I want to be single again." The words hit him like a ton of bricks, but Sarah continued.

"And I want a pervy roommate I can tease and play with and maybe hook up with from time to time." Michael breathed a sigh of relief, and she wasn't breaking up with him or at least leaving him and throwing him out.

"And maybe I let my roomie watch me get pleased by other people." She kept her eyes fixated on his and probed his eyes.

"Now I told you what I want. Now you tell me what you want." Michael took a breath and then said.

"I want more." Sarah looked at him quizzically, not understanding what he meant. Michael saw this and started to feel insecure and blurted out.

"I want more of everything, the teasing, the bossiness, the roommate thing, everything. I think I've never cum this hard in my life." Sarah's face turned into a smile again, and Michael felt he could breathe out. She understood.

"So you want me to lock you up again? Make you sleep in the other room and have you treat me like a princess? Is that right?" Michael nodded his head.

"And what do you want for that? Because don't tell me you want this out of altruism." Michael bit his tongue.

"Come on, spit it out. It can't be that bad." Michael was hesitant before saying.

"Maybe I get to help sometimes, like during the sex. Not an equal but as a help, and I can be locked up in chastity if it helps." Sarah just continued to smile.

"Anything more?" His desires flooded out now that he knew she didn't say that she totally hated hit what seemed to him as his most depraved desire.

"And maybe I get to cum once in a while by you or jerking to you. And maybe I get to watch you from the corner. And maybe to eat you out after he is done, and you let him fill you with his seed." Sarah scrunched her nose.

"You want to do that? Eat his seed out of me?" She didn't seem disgusted but disbelieving.

"Well, maybe, at least, I want to try."

"So you want to be my pervy locked-up sex slave roommate that treats me like a Princess and controls when and if you cum? Did I get that right?" Michael processed what she said for a second before nodding.

"So, just one question left, when can we start?"

Michael was a little taken aback by the swiftness she agreed.

"You are okay with everything?" He asked cautiously. Sarah looked like it was overkill to state the obvious.

"Well, duh, I get everything I want and more, and there is nothing you said that I'm against. I should be asking you that because where I'm sitting, I get a way better deal than you. So I'm asking you if you are ready to be my loser cuckold roommate for all foreseeable future?" Michael chuckled at her words.

"Are these my cuckold vows?" Sarah now also chuckled.

"Do you solemnly swear to let your princess fuck whatever cock she wants from this day forward and cherish her control of your sex life till she lets you part?" She said in an ironic imitation of a wedding vow.

"I do."

"Then is pronounce us cuckold roommates." They both laughed and kissed. Sarah was the first one to stop kissing.

"No, but seriously. Do you want to add anything or change something? Because this is important. And I think we should escalate slowly as we've done, and we should, at least at the beginning, check in weekly and have a safe word." Michael's face became serious again.

"Your right." He looked ponderous while Sarah continued.

"And is there something you would like to try before we commit? Because I have something I want to do before we change us." Michael looked surprised.

"What do you mean?" Sarah bit her lip and moved her hand down to her pussy, and spread it.

"I want you here." Michael didn't understand.

"You want me to lick you? Because that..." Sarah cut him off.

"No, I want to be fuck by you one last time before we, you know." Michael now understood what she meant.

"Yeah, of course. I think I have some things I want to do." Now it was his turn to stroke her cheek.

"Maybe we should work this out until Wednesday and then see where we come?" Sarah nodded her head, and they kissed with the taste of understanding on their lips.

They spent the rest of the night talking until they both realized it was way past midnight and decided to sleep. The talks continued early the next morning, and they were way too engaged to realize that it had become noon before they even made an effort to make breakfast, so it became everybody's favorite meal, brunch. They spent the day half-naked in bed, part-time talking and part-time fooling around with intermediate breaks for food and such. When Sunday was about to tick over till Monday before they had discussed enough, and they had outlined how this new phase of their relationship should be.

They had agreed that from Wednesday forward. They would no longer be boyfriend/girlfriend but roommates. They wouldn't sleep in each other's beds unless Sarah made an invite to her bed. The other way wouldn't happen because Michael's was too small for two. Michael would be locked in the chastity of a time of Sarah's choosing and to which she held the key. Sarah could fuck around with who she wanted on the condition that Michael would be notified and discuss logistics. They were going to work up so that he would be able to participate, either watch hidden in the closet or in the open, depending on the situation, but that wasn't decided yet.

They would no longer use each other's name but refer to each other as Princess or Miss for Sarah and Cucky or Roomie for Michael. The given name should only be used when there is something important, and it should be a kind of safeword. The safeword would be "swotch." Michael demanded that Sarah should be harsher towards him. Michael couldn't make any sexual requests, and Sarah would control his sex life, and she would allow him regular orgasms. She needn't say when he would be allowed to orgasm but with some frequency. They would have weekly meetings with how things were going, but they would become less frequent as time passed, and they became accustomed. Sarah would decide which rules the household should have and could institute new rules as she sees fit but could be overturned by the meeting. So basically, their relationship would be reset and play it as Michael newly moved into the apartment where Sarah lived.

Those were the stipulations the two could agree on, and they wrote them down just to be safe. They made two printed copies and put two dotted lines on each, mostly for posterity, but they both agreed that they should sign it on Tuesday night before they went to sleep. Just to finalize it. They also agreed that they would have one evening each where they got to try some last fantasies or things they wanted to do in the bedroom as boyfriend/girlfriend before Wednesday, within reason, of course. Michael's was Monday evening, and Sarah's was Tuesday evening.

Michael's evening wasn't spectacular, but he wanted to tie up Sarah, tease her, and then have her be edged, and to end it all, he wanted her to perform oral on him until he came. They both had great fun and, for once, did Michael lead. He wanted Sarah to get a taste of what it was like being edged and not being allowed to cum. They did not have penetrative sex because he rightly assumed that Sarah wanted that to be the big crescendo on her night, so he tried to save himself a little for that.

Sarah's evening was more intense. She wanted to fuck the living hell out of Michael for what could be the last time as boyfriend/girlfriend. So she started the evening by rubbing some premature ejaculation cream on his penis in the hope that he would last extra long and that she could maximize the time penetration would happen before Michael would inevitably cum. They would have to take a break from "regular sex" and entertain themselves with other acts. It must have been an effective cream because Michael fucked her like a stallion and bounced back remarkably quickly, and the sex was rough and animalistic. She was determined to remember every part of his dick. And he every aspect of her pussy.

They had set the alarm for five to twelve, so they could sign the "contracts" before the new day, and their new lives would begin. They dug up the papers and signed both of them, and kissed.

"Congratulations, Babe, you were amazing tonight, but now you are my official cuck, and I love you."

"I love you too." They kissed once more. They had prepared sleeping tablets for each other so they could sleep and slid under the covers gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, holding hands, and butterflies in their stomachs.