All Comments on 'She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 06'

by Harst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Bullshit.

She wants to be single, so at that point, she gets to play being single and how long before she is single? Or before she meets and hooks up with a guy she actually likes? And how long before Michael goes from pretending to be her roommate to actually being her roommate?

How long before he is single and she is happily married to a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I actually kind of hated this chapter, it wasn't the writing that wasn't great. But what I felt was that two lovers were, Throwing away a happy boyfriend, and girlfriend Relationship. To ever so slowly develop in to, him becoming a non-caring cuckold, in chastity, denied orgasms endlessly, cum eating slave. While she as a key holder, turns in to controlling uncaring whore, fucking any big dock she can fine. Just to Humiliate, and demean Michael the person she once loved! Or if I was to put it in to fewer words, their breaking up in slow Motion, because there will be no feelings left for each other, after a while, No love left for each other!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If she really wanted to Break-up with him with out really hurting his feelings, this would be the perfect way just use his Desire to try kink! Just say were going to play, or kind of real do slave/master thing, or cuckold and cheater thing, but we'll still kind of still be boy and girl friend, but not really. It's just so good that their both wanting to end their Relationship this Incredible way and just so kinky too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous