She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 07

Story Info
The first week of Sarah's and Michael's new lives has begun.
3.3k words
4.39
12.1k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

Sarah was the first to wake up the following morning. She blinked a few times before seeing Michael's head on the pillow beside her. It took a second for her to remember that today was Wednesday, and everything should be different.

"Oh my god, what are you doing in my bed? Ew!" Michael shook to life, and he looked confused and disorientated before he, too, realized that it was Wednesday. He covered himself and got up from under the covers.

"I'm so sorry, I..." Sarah had sat up and yelled.

"What are you even doing in my room, you dirty pervert? Get out." Michael scampered out of the bedroom and into the spare bedroom. Sarah got up, slammed the door to her bedroom, and locked it. She walked back to the bed and threw herself on it.

"Day one," she said to herself, feeling excited. She lay there briefly until she heard Michael leave his bedroom. She knew he usually peed and showered before having breakfast. So, after a few more minutes, she got up, put on her usual dressing gown, and opened her end table drawer. There lay a new chastity cage. She had bought it before the weekend as a surprise for Michael. Instead of a padlock, this one had a more discreet, comfortable, and integrated severe lock. But now, it would serve as a new introduction to their lives. She grabbed it, walked to the living room, sat on the sofa, and waited for Michael.

Michael had just dressed after his shower and walked into the apartment's shared kitchen and living room. He saw Sarah sit cross-armed and crosslegged on the sofa. He turned to Sarah.

"Good morning, Sarah." She looked up grimly at him.

"Good morning, Michael. We need to talk." Michael looked confused. He hadn't realized this was no longer a roleplay but a new reality. Sarah would now act differently to him. They were no longer girlfriend and boyfriend but roommates who shared an apartment, and she decided whether she wanted to do anything with him.

"About what?" He sat down in an armchair.

"About what happened. We've been roommates for a while, and I thought I liked you, but that was totally unacceptable. And I realized that some things had to change for you to keep renting your part of the apartment." Michael leaned forward.

"But..."

"Michael, this isn't a negotiation. This is an ultimatum. Either you accept it, or you're out." Michael wanted to rebut but closed his mouth, leaned back, and listened.

"First things first, my bedroom is off limits, and I don't know where you thought you could enter my bedroom uninvited. On top of being a pervert, you dared to lay in my bed almost naked. This has to stop, so I think we must do something drastic. I bought this for my ex-boyfriend, but I think this would fit you." She pulled out the chastity cage, set it on the coffee table, and continued.

"There are some other things that need to happen. As you so thoroughly invaded my privacy, there must be other punishments. And I'm thinking about you paying the entire rent, at least for this month, and doing the chores. Then, after a while, we might discuss other arrangements if you have behaved yourself." Michael had been listening intently and realized that Sarah had been reiterating their agreement but in the context of two new and different people. She had hit on everything they agreed on but spiced it up by justifying the Princess part by adding the financial angle. Michael's pants started moving, and his dick firmly pressed against the fabric. Sarah was eying him up and down.

"Do we have an understanding?" Michael looked resigned, but secretly, he was very excited. He slowly nodded his head.

"Say it. I want it as a verbal agreement until we update the rent contract." Michael's pants took a giant leap.

"Sarah, I agree to the terms." Sarah didn't look satisfied.

"You know what, Michael, as I deserve to be treated like a princess for what you've done, it's better if you just call me that. You know, so you don't forget, right roomie?" Michael's excitement spiked again.

"Yes, sorry, Princess." Sarah smiled sardonically.

"Good, just one more thing before we can return to our morning, roomie." She leaned forward and picked up the chastity cage.

"We have to lock you up." Michael knew what was expected of him, so he stood before Sarah with his hand behind his back. Sarah looked up at him.

"What are you waiting for? I won't touch your member if you think that, and we barely know each other." She trusted the chastity device toward him. Michael took it, but he was annoyed, not with Sarah but with himself. She had immediately slipped into the roommate role while he was blundering and having expectations. He took the device and turned his body like he was ashamed to show his penis before pulling down his pants and assembling the chastity device on his dick. He realizes that it doesn't close and turns his head to Sarah, who is waiting on him expectantly.

"I'm sorry, princess, but a lock seems missing." Sarah smiles at him.

"I have the lock, but I must inspect the device to ensure you put it on properly. Turn around for me so I can have a look." Michael turns to face Sarah again. He's holding the chastity device together. Sarah leaned forward and replaced the hand holding the device together. In her other hand, she held the integral lock and key. She slid it into the slot in the device and turned the key. Michael was once again locked in chastity, not a second too soon because he was now bulging. She gently turned his locked dick over and inspected it, careful not to touch any flesh. She yanked on it gently, making Michael take an involuntary step forward.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure. You can pull your pants up." She said while putting the key on a necklace and downing it around her neck. Michael pulled his pants up and waited indecisively.

"We are done here, roomie, and you may leave." Michael took a breath and asked.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast, Princess?" Sarah looked up at him and smiled warmly.

"I would love some, roomie."

The first day and week passed quickly, with Sarah introducing new small house rules that must be followed. The first one was that Michael had to go entirely clothed at all times, even after he had showered. So Michael had to take clothes with him into the bathroom and change there. On the other hand, Sarah wore whatever she wanted, no matter how scantily it was. She always had at least a bra and panties in his company just to tease him. She also made sure to lock her room or bathroom when changing, citing the indiscretion of Wednesday morning. Michael handled that well, mainly because he had some old nude photos of Sarah on the computer from before they started it all, which he frequently watched while rubbing his cage. Apart from that, things progressed as usual with work. But in the evenings, however, it was a different story. As soon as Sarah had retired for the evening and locked her door, Michael spent time outside Sarah's door listening and hoping to hear her masturbate that evening she first brought home another man. Then, after an hour or so, he retired to his room and watched those nude photos.

Saturday was a little different; Sarah spent the day shopping while he was home, puttering about making his room a little more lived-in. When Sarah came home, she had several shopping bags with her. During dinner, he asked her what she had bought, and she smiled at him.

"You want to see what I've bought, roomie? Michael nodded his head.

"More than anything, Miss."

"Aw, is my perverted roomie that desperate to see their roommate look beautiful?" Michael didn't answer, but that was absolutely true, and they both knew it. Sarah feigned to consider it before making a decision.

"Okay, but I'm only doing this because I'm in a good mood. Think of this as a special privilege I've granted you." Michael nodded his understanding.

"Good. Wait at my door when you've cleaned up." She got up and strutted out of the kitchen. Michael watched longingly after her before doing the chores.

When he cleaned dinner, he sat on his knees outside Sarah's bedroom door. He could hear Sarah rummaging around inside. He wondered what had taken so long. Packing up clothes couldn't take that long, right? But he waited patiently for Sarah. Then the door opened, and she peeked out.

"Okay, so there are some rules you must agree on before we do this." She said sternly. Michael waited with bated breath.

"Rule number one, when you cross that threshold, you do exactly as I say, and what I say goes. Is that understood?" Michael nodded his head.

"Rule number two, you are not allowed to touch me. I can touch you if I want, but not the other way around, got it?" Michael felt that it was harsh but nodded his head again.

"Rule number three: your enjoyment is secondary to my enjoyment, and the focus should be on me, and I want your undivided attention. Can you manage that?" Michael realized these were pretty bad terms, but he accepted them because he wanted to see Sarah in the clothes she bought and hoped for more.

"Yes, Miss."

"Good." Sarah swung open the door and let him pass. She gestured to the bed.

"Have a seat against the headboard." On the bed lay chains with cuffs attached coiled on each corner. Michael hesitated.

"What are those for?" He turned his head to Sarah and pointed at the chains.

"Oh, those are not yours to worry about. They are just going to secure you." Michael spun around.

"They are what?" Sarah became stern.

"Are you against what I want because we can skip this whole thing if you do not follow the rules?" Michael shut his mouth and got on the bed. Sarah got on after him and started to untangle the chains.

"You see, I had this dirty-minded ex-boyfriend that I was going to do all sorts of kinky stuff with, but then we broke up before we got to use them, and now I have this lying around, and it's too late to return them, so I'll just have to use it on you instead. Don't you feel honored?" Michael felt a pang of apprehension about this roommate thing. He wondered what else she had bought and didn't get to try. But he did as he had been instructed and sat with his back against the headboard. Sarah started by cuffing his hands and then his legs. She adjusted as she went, and soon Michael was bound, sitting on the bed resting against the headboard and unable to move. Sarah moved to the side and grabbed something from the end table.

"We will also be using one of these." She held up a leather blindfold and flouted it before Michael.

"You know to keep my privacy while I change." Michael wanted to protest but, at the same time, found it very erotic. He didn't resist as Sarah slid the blindfold on.

"Can you see anything?" she asked, and Michael shook his head. Just to confirm that he couldn't, she slapped his thigh. His delayed reaction to the hit confirmed that he couldn't see it coming, which satisfied Sarah. She got up from the bed and changed her outfit. She chose a medium-length dark blue off-the-should dress that was a little risque and justified the blindfold as she had to change her bra to a strapless one. She completed the outfit with a matching pair of heels and removed Michael's blindfold. She stood back and made a small twirl.

"What do you think?" Michael was surprised. During their dating time, she had always dressed cutely but never what one would call sexy. This was definitely a sexy outfit. Michael's cage rocked in his pants. Sarah teased him by pulling the dress up just enough so he could glimpse her panties underneath. She did that for a minute before pulling down the blindfold and changing to her next outfit. The procedure was repeated for all the other outfits she bought. Most of them were just as risque as the first, but some were even more provocative, and Michael's cage continued doing its happy dance to Sarah's amusement.

When the last outfit had been exhibited for Michael, she got on the bed and was just about to undo his binds when she saw the pool of precum on the bedspread, and she stopped herself.

"Ew, roomie, look at the mess you made." She pointed at the dark stain on and under his pants. Michael saw it, too, but didn't know what to say what came out was.

"I'm sorry, Miss Sarah, but you looked so beautiful I couldn't help it." Sarah still didn't look happy. She unzipped his pants and exposed the cage. It was glistening wet, and a small drop of precum was hanging from that tip. She moved her finger to the precum blob hanging from the cage slit.

"I will forgive you if you clean this mess up and wash my bedspread." Drenched in precum, her finger hovered a few centimeters from his mouth. Michael was in a frenzy; Sarah had never been like this before and would have probably done anything for her right now. It was a totally different energy, but he loved it. He stuck his head forward and licked up the glob of precum from her finger. Sarah fished up some more, and Michael ate that too. When all the precum that had not been absorbed into his pants or cleaned up, that was when Sarah unshackled him and had him leave her bedroom with the bedspread in his hands and an aching cock.

The following morning, Michael woke up like he had the other morning with a raging hard-on. The last days had been less eventful, apart from the previous evening. Sarah had teased him badly, and many of the outfits were etched in his memory. He lay in bed for a few minutes, caressing his cage and fantasizing about Sarah. He got up and got dressed. It was annoying to dress before leaving his room and not stroll to breakfast in boxers and a bathrobe. But Sarah made the rules now, and besides, it wasn't that inconvenient, just an extra step every morning. He opened his door and walked to the kitchen. Sarah was already having breakfast. She sat there dressed in a silky kimono and drinking coffee. When she looked up, she said.

"Good morning, Michael." Michael was taken aback by this. Sarah saw the confusion on Michael's face and smiled.

"It's Sunday, and I thought we could have our first check-in now that we had a few days of getting accustomed to our new arrangement. Have a seat." Michael walked over and had a set next to her. Sarah rested her chin on her hand and looked at him.

"So, roomie, how's it going?" Michael couldn't help but smile at her choice of words.

"Well, my roommate is very stern. I made one infraction for that. She locked up my penis and instituted this dressing rule I must follow." Michael rubbed his cage through his pants to accentuate this point.

"She also tied me up and blindfolded me last night when showing me what she bought that day, and when I leaked precum, she made me clean it up, but apart from that, things have been as usual." Sarah listened and watched him intently.

"Wow, and how did you feel about that?"

"I was okay with it. I did ruin her bedspread, after all."

"And how did you feel about being tied up and blindfolded?"

"I had asked my ex-girlfriend to tie me up once, but not this tight. I found it very hot, and the blindfold was the icing on the cake." While Michael talked, he saw that Sarah's face became flustered.

"What about that cage she locked you in? How does that feel?" Michael felt his locked-up dick again.

"It's fine but really frustrating. She galivants around, teasing me with scanty clothes and dresses how she likes."

"Well, your roommate was really upset at you for invading her privacy but also finds it very sexy to tease you, knowing you're locked up. So there is nothing you need to change in your relationship with her or anything else you want to discuss?" Michael shook his head.

"Good, because now the trial period is over, and the real fun can begin." Sarah got up, and as she passed him, her hand dragged between his legs to feel the chastity.

"And roomie, I want that bedspread cleaned before I go to bed."

The next few days were really uneventful, apart from the constant teasing thanks to Sarah's upgraded wardrobe. Michael could also swear that Sarah acted provocatively by bending just that little extra or nudging him with her breasts. The nights become both more and less difficult. Less because he had started to get used to his new cage and more because each morning was agony; he would wake up throbbing and sticky, so he had to change sleepwear daily. Thankfully, he had learned to put a towel under him so it would catch the liquid.

Sarah, on the other hand, was enjoying herself. It was an alleviation not having to think about Michael. Worrying if things were too hard, they had their protocols so she could focus on having fun. She loved how she dressed, mostly because she knew how much it frustrated Michael. She had also been texting with John and assured him that the roommate situation had been handled. She suggested that he could take her out on Friday. John was curious about how she dealt with the problem but didn't press her for details.

On Wednesday, while they were watching TV, she lifted the subject.

"Hey, roomie." Michael looked up from the screen.

"Yes, Princess?" Sarah loved it when he said those words. She touched his shirtsleeve.

"On Friday, I'm going on a date with the same guy from last time. However, I will have to prove to him that you can behave because of that little stunt you pulled last time he was here." Michael didn't know where she was going with this but knew that he wasn't in a position to negotiate.

"I'll do whatever you need, princess."

"And remember to clean before Friday so the apartment impresses him." She turned back to the TV and continued watching the show. Later that evening, Michael found himself in his room spiraling, thinking about what Sarah meant by proving to her date that he could behave. The thought excited him so much that he tried something he never thought he would do. He tried to hump a pillow. He had seen videos with femdom where it was mentioned but never tried it himself until now, as he always thought it couldn't work. But now he was desperate. After half an hour of tirelessly trying to force some type of extended pleasure, he gave up. I could see that the attempt was fruitless. He only achieved a big damp spot on the pillow, but no orgasm was achieved.

In the other room lay Sarah on her bed lounging. In contrast to Michael, she could do what she wanted; right now, she was playing with a vibrator. It was crazy how a look from Michael could turn her on. The look he gave her when she told him about the stipulations for Friday was so sexy. She couldn't wait for Friday.