All Comments on 'She Loves, White'

by we_love_stories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bleeepbleeepabout 1 year ago

More an erotic encounter than a romance, but a VERY worthy first effort. Welcome. Looking forward to future works.

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

A delightful sexy story of rebirth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I, for one, hope you grace us with more Connie stories.

This was good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Erotic coupling, not romance…unless there is a part 2

Volunteer_Volunteer_about 1 year ago

Sometimes you read a story and within the first few paragraphs, you know you're reading something unique and quality. That was how I felt reading this. I look forward to many more more stories to come. I cannot believe this is only your first.

V

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

A powerhouse of a story. Rebirth as a woman, as a sexual creature, as a human being. A reentry into the world she belongs in. A realization that she can be whatever she works to be. Nothing comes easy or without effort, but she'll realize that the effort is worth it. It was an erotic coupling rather than a romance, but a human being found that her almost-lost eroticism may well lead her to romance and I hope this author will allow us to join her on that path. 5*

murfncalmurfncalabout 1 year ago

i likedi it, and would enjoy meeting this woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, not just for a first but any post whether first or fiftieth. Keep up the grand effort.

we_love_storieswe_love_storiesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the lovely comments and feedback so far. I have submitted an edited version switching the story from Romance to Erotic Coupling, as suggested - sorry for the confusion, am very new to this!

Will be posting another story in the next week, and hopefully one per week thereafter so if you like my writing style, give me a follow!

S

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

I loved this portrait of a woman stuck on the careerist treadmill who realises that there is more to life than the view from behind a desk in a bland corporation where no-one cares about her and she's only as good as her last deliverable. The story had great character development, a great plot and it was very erotic. I look forward to your next chapter. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwe_love_stories@we_love_stories
Newbie writer, breaking into the world of erotic fiction. Hoping to start with some collections of short stories and perhaps move into longer works and commissions from there. Always grateful for feedback!