She was Choking

Story Info
I performed the behind lick maneuver.
979 words
4.44
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

This is a short little piece of silliness just to get me back into writing. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think.

"So what happened?"

"Well, you know I like to go for Sunday brunch."

"You had mentioned it."

"It's my favourite time of the week, a couple of hours of me time when I can sit down with a newspaper, eat nice food and drink lots of coffee."

"And?"

"Well last Sunday a pretty girl, wearing a short flowery skirt and a tank top, came in. I was so busy reading an article about the causes of the latest inflation spike that I hardly noticed."

"I bet she had long legs and a nice tan."

"She did actually. But as I said, I hardly noticed."

"Umm."

"Anyway, after a few minutes I heard some coughing and a rasping noise like someone struggling to breathe. As I looked up the young lady stood up, knocking all her breakfast stuff off the table onto the floor. Both her hands were around her throat, I think she was choking on a sausage."

"So did you go to help her?"

"Well no, not immediately."

"Why not, you're a medical professional?"

"I know, I know. But I was just getting to a good bit in the article about a recent decrease in the aggregate supply of goods, and besides, I was hoping someone else would intervene."

"So, what happened next?"

"Well, when it became obvious that no one else was going to help her I decided that I should. I stood up just as she leant forward, sprawling her upper body across the table, causing her short skirt to rise up further and exposing the bottom of her bum cheeks. This left me with a difficult decision to make."

"What decision, whether to save her life or admire her sexy ass?"

"No, of course not, well maybe a bit. Anyway, my decision was whether, now that she was bent over, to slap her back hard or whether to perform the more traditional and effective abdominal thrusts which in this instance would necessitate me leaning in over her so I could put my arms around her and pull her slightly upright."

"You're not the tallest so it would also necessitate your crotch coming into contact with her nearly naked bottom."

"Indeed it would. Also, with all the writhing around, her skirt had ridden up even higher, her bum cheeks wobbling and her legs parting slightly. No panties that I could see unless there was a thong wedged tightly between her bum cheeks."

"I never knew you were so observant. Did you also happen to notice if she was still breathing?"

"Of course she was still breathing, this had all happened over a matter of seconds. Now, where was I?"

"You were deciding whether to slap her back or pull her naked bottom into your crotch so you could perform abdominal thrusts. I'm guessing, having known you a long time, that you went with the abdominal thrusts."

"I did, but only because thrusting is the best way to clear the throat."

"I believe you. So how did it go?"

"Well, this is where it all became a bit surreal."

"How so?"

"Well, I was primed and ready for action as it were. You won't be surprised to hear that I had a rather unwanted semi-erection."

"I'm not."

"Anyway, I knew I had to ignore this and concentrate on saving her life. Unfortunately, a rather well built lady sitting to my right had the same idea."

"And?"

"We both moved towards her at the same time, she slipped on a concoction of beans, bacon and tea that had spilt onto the floor when the young lady had stood up. Her legs collided with mine, sending me toppling and landing on top of her, my head coming to rest on her rather large boobs."

"No?"

"Yep. Anyway, we were both a bit shocked and she was a bit winded. We were both trying, rather uncoordinatedly, to get up. As I pushed myself up I was pushing her down, which made her push even harder. Suddenly she stopped moving and looked shocked, me immediately realizing that as we wrestled she could feel my dick pressing into her upper thigh. I gave a sheepish half smile and rolled off her. Lying on my back I found myself looking straight up between the young woman's legs, and before you ask, no she wasn't wearing any knickers."

"I wasn't going to ask."

"Whatever. Anyway, I scrambled to get upright, slipping on the same mess as the still prostrate lady had, my right leg going backwards and hitting her and my left leg slipping sideways causing me to fall forward, my face colliding with the bum of the still choking young lady. I was slipping down but on instinct grabbed onto her legs to steady myself. This caused me to pull her closer and for my nose to become wedged between her buttocks."

"How unfortunate for you, I don't really want to ask but what happened next?"

"I don't know if it was the original collision of my face with her buttocks knocking her forward or the shock of my nose being almost stuck up her ass, but she started coughing, pushing back a little with each cough, squashing my nose."

"Poor you."

"Indeed. I held on tightly, ignoring my own discomfort until she slowly started to straighten, her airway now cleared."

"How heroic, did she slap your face, or better still, kick you in the balls?"

"No she didn't, in fact, once she had gathered herself, she very sweetly kissed me on the cheek and thanked me."

"Oh yeah, and I bet she gave you her address and phone number?"

"No she didn't, but my fellow rescuer did, we're meeting next week for another wrestle."

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers